๐’๐ฎ๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐

By clown020

Love island 2023 โˆ in which Nalani goes on love island to find her summer fling not knowing she will find so... More

0.๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ.๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ.๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š
๐Ÿ‘.๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’.๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ“.๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ,๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ”.๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ•.๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ—.๐€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐€ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐‘๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ & ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.๐Ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ,๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.๐„๐ฑ?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ

๐Ÿ–.๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž & ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

4.9K 153 16
By clown020

''So how do you feel,''Nalani asked tyrique while they were in the kitchen.

''I feel calm ig''Tyrique said.

''Yeah frl?Like how did you feel when she read the text''She asked while pouring three glasses of lemonade  for Tyrique,Noah and herself.

''I was just a bit shittin' it causes we didn't even go on on a proper date ourselves''Tyrique said 

''No but I don't think that you need to be stressing like she is really into you,''Nalani said when she saw Ella walk into the villa making her run up to her to be the first to hear all the tea and for the rest of the islander to follow her .

''What's his vibe tho','Witney asked while everybody asked questions at the same time

''dark''Ella simply answered

''What type of dark you mean ''Nalani said making Noah who was standing next to her start to laugh.

Ella then went to hug Tyrique and the girls decided to have a girl talk

We learned that Sammy was the type on paper of Jess who started to blush and for all the girls to start hyping her up.

Nalani,itv,beach hut

''I hope that Sammy is interested in Jess so that she can focus more on him and less on Noah''she said smiling.

After the date Of Molly and Sammy, The girls were having a girl talk when someone phone ping making all the girls look at each other and to speed walk towards the phones that were on the table.

When Nalani went to check her phone, she saw a notification making her scream and raise her arm in the air making The girl cheer for her.

''Its Nalani,bro''Tyrique said making all the boys look over at Noah who was looking at Nalani with a smile.

''Yeah I'm shittin' a bit''He said making all the boys laugh

''So what are you going to wear babe''Witney asked,

''I'm thinking this''Nalani said raising two options making the girl all point to one making her smile and quickly put it on,she decided to keep her hair like they were and put on slides.

When she was done, she started twerking for the girls making them hype her up and start twerking with her making them laugh and Nalani more confident for her date .

When they were done, they made their way to the entrance

''Bye boys''Nalani screamed to the boys making them tell her goodbye and for Noah to send her a flying kiss and for her to ''take'' it and put it on her heart making them smile harder at each other.

''Y'all need to get married like rn''Witney said making Nalani and the other girls laugh and Nalani got on her way to the hideaway terrace.

When she finally opened the door to the terrace, she saw a brunette guy with a beard waiting for her with a smile

''Hi I'm Nalani''she said with a smile on her face and kicking her sandals away making Sammy laugh at her action.

''Hi I'm Sammy''he said while giving her a peck on the cheeks and hugging her. They sat down and Nalani saw two drinks making her take the one that was the closest to her to ease her nerves

''So how old are you,''Sammy asked.

''I'm 23,you?''Nalani said maintaining the eye contact with him.

''How old do you think I am,''He said laughing.

''You look at most 24''Nalani said smiling.

''I'm 22'' he said making Nalani eyes widen in shock.

''That's crazy I thought you were older'',she said making him laugh.

''So how do you feel in your couple''Sammy asked.

''Yeah I'm happy,it's going really well,''Nalani said smiling at the thought of Noah.

''those that mean your closed off then?''Sammy asked

''No I'm definitely open to get to know you,''Nalani said.

''Yeah you should ,it's still early days yk,we wouldn't want you missing out,''Sammy said flirting.

''Oh yeah,''Nalani said with a smile and raised eyebrows while sipping on her drinks

''So when was your last relationship''Sammy asked.

''It was a year ago and after that I just stopped relationship''Nalani explained.

''Yeah same,I just feel like I get bored really easily,''Sammy said.

''Yeah you need someone like bubbly and cheeky that keeps you on your toes?''Nalani asked

''Yeah exactly and I feel like that's the type of person you are''Sammy said making Nalani start laughing at his flirting.

''Yeah I guess we'll see ''she said laughing making him laugh too.

Then it was time to get back to the villa making them interlock their arm and open the door to the villa

''Hey guys''Nalani screamed making everyone look their way to see what Sammy looked like and make their way over them to introduce themselves.

Nalani found Noah after he introduced himself to Sammy and wrapped her arm around his shoulder and him to wrap his arm around her waist and squeeze it affectionately.

''I missed you,''She said in the crooks of his neck.

''I missed you too''he said pecking her lips 3 times making her smile before they were pulled in a chat around the fire pit with all the islanders to get to know Sammy .

When they were done with the chats Nalani and Noah made their way on the sunbeds where Noah lay down and Nalani laid down facing him with her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

''So how was your date''Noah said playing with the strings of her bikini.

''It was nice,he is a nice boy,really flirty,would have been better if it was you tho','Nalani said smiling against his chest making Noah smile too.

''Yeah?I really missed you I felt like I was looking for you in every room I went ''He said tracing his name on her back.

''that's so cute''Nalani said pecking his chest.''did you feel some type of way?''

''Of course, I did my girl went on a date with another guy''He said making Nalani get butterflies from him calling her his girl.

''Yeah but you don't have to worry your still wayyy ahead of anyone'Nalani said.

''Is that your way of asking me in marriage''Noah said teasing her.

''No shut up,I take back what I said''Nalani said joking making him get up and throws her over his shoulder and get close to the pool.

''Noah noo my hair''Nalani said trying to get off his shoulder.''

''Am I ahead of everyone?''He asked laughing.

''Yes you are now put me down''She said laughing and moving around.

''Am I the most perfect human on this planet''Noah said

''OK now you're pushing it''Nalani said laughing harder making Noah jump into the water.

She quickly came back to the surface to cuss Noah out but when she saw his smile she couldn't help but smile too and wrap her arm and legs around him and kiss him.

I used to think that tall,dark and handsome were black people.

How do yall feel about their relationship??

1165 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 8.7K 52
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ. [๐™ก๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™—๐™—๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ ๐™ญ ๐™ค๐™˜]
114K 4.5K 14
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โthere was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
51.7K 1K 91
BOOK 1/3 Viewers have been voting for their favourite islanders from series 1, 2 and 3 (Fusebox game version) to return to the island for one last ch...
3.3K 167 25
Love Island Season 3 from Seb's perspective. The Seb romance Fusebox wouldn't give us.