Did I Make You Scream? (Screa...

By AlphaWolf_chicago

Y/n Mccall attended Blackmore University in New York, where she had met Tara and her friends leading to her m... More

Prologue.
Chapter 2: Chaos Rising
Chapter 3: Fireflies
Chapter 4: Unleashed
Chapter 5: Frayed

Chapter 1: The Tattoo

3.8K 103 39
By AlphaWolf_chicago

Word count: 17,403
__________________________________________

No one's Pov

After everyone had calmed down and accepted they were here till the narrator was done with them, they all began to sit in the theaters seats.

The core four all sat together Sam, Tara, Mindy, then Chad.

Behind them were the OG's Gale, Sydney, Randy, Dewey, then Tatum.

Ambrose clapped his hands and gained everyone's attention, pulling them away from their previous conversations with the adults behind them.

"So before we get this started I would just like to warn you of some things" the man stated before dropping his hands to his sides and observing the group.

"We've already faced that asshat ghostface, I don't think anything can really faze us anymore" Mindy said annoyed at this whole thing. She just wanted to make sure Anika was ok in the hospital and find out if the Mccall was a backstabbing killer.

"You sure about that?" The smirk on the man's face made everyone uneasy at his implications that Y/n has been through worst than just a crazy person behind a mask.

"Oh before I forget, here's a little treat" The man snapped and the blinding light that took them all shone all around them once more as two people dropped in.

Standing up and looking around confused the group made out that the people just joining them were none other than a very confused Danny and uninjured Anika.

"What the hel-Mindy!!" Anika cut herself off as she rushed to her girlfriend, melting into a hug before mindy practically shoved Chad a seat further down so her girlfriend was near.

Danny just looked around with a lost expression before sighing and rubbing his hands down his face as he signed. "I don't wanna know, I don't wanna know" the man muttered before sitting in the empty seat to Sam's left.

Ambrose gave them a quick Summary on what they were all doing here before smiling widely and snapping again, making the screen come to life.

"Now, lets get started shall we?"

(Italics- memories, normal- talk before or after memories, bold italics- the Woodsboro group commentary)

[Scene Setting: Industrial garage]

Drops of blood glisten across the floor of a barely lit garage. The trail leads to a pair of shoes dragging past parked cars, an unconscious body pulled urgently by an unseen figure.

"I already don't like this" Tara muttered with a shudder at the body being dragged along with all the blood, everyone else nodded in agreement.

Gently but quickly, the body is laid on the floor. The hood of a car pops open and gloved hands reach in to attach jumper
Cables to the battery.

The shirt on the body yanks open, exposing a bloodied torso.

"They're not gonna do what I think they are... right?" Randy asked uneasily at the bloody body that looked ready to be hit with the electricity from the jumpers.

The other ends of the jumper cables touch down on the pale skin and a burst of electricity lights up the garage, revealing the identity of the body- Isaac Lahey.

His eyes surge with a yellow glow as he's shocked back to consciousness. Blinking in confusion, he sees a beautiful but mysterious girl peering down at him.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Mindy, Chad, and Randy all yelled out at seeing the yellow glow to the boys eyes.

"THAT'S NOT FUCKING NORMAL!" Tara yelled out next just as freaked out.

Ambrose just stood to the side, watching with amusement. Man he couldn't wait to see how this all plays out.

"Quiet." The mystery girl sternly told the barely conscious teen.

Surprisingly strong, she helps him back to his feet. But Isaac stumbles, nearly passing out again.

"Stay with me. We're almost there." The girl continued to try and keep the boy awake and alert.

"Come on kid, stay up" Dewey said anxiously for the young teens safety.

"At least he had her to help him" Gale tried her best to comfort the man, sending him a soft smile from her seat.

The world blurs around him as they move, the Girl struggling to keep him upright.

"My neck..." Isaac could say barley above a whisper as he winced in pain.

His head dips forward to reveal puncture wounds at the nape of his neck.

"From their claws. It's how they share memories." The beautiful girl explained, definitely knowing more than one might initially think.

"I'm sorry- claws?" Sam said freaked out and frankly just lost on the whole thing.

"But I don't remember anything." Isaac says confused as he furrow his eyebrows trying to remember anything.

"Also how they steal them." She spoke firmly.

She pulls his hands around to the front of her body. "Listen to me. No matter what happens, you hold on, okay? You hold on tight."

An engine roared to life, headlight blazing on. Before Isaac can even realize they're on a motorcycle, they hurtle forward, racing into the darkness.

"I'm so fucking confused" Mindy muttered with a shake of her head as she held Anika closer to her body.

[Scene change: Industrial Alleyway]

Bursting out of the shadows, the motorcycle rockets into an alleyway. Despite the wind at his ears, Isaac's hearing focuses, other sounds fading under- Movement.

Feet pounding pavement.

"I hear someone. Someone's coming." Isaac warned, very alarmed at the fast approaching steps.

"How can he hear that?" Tatum asked the narrator, only to get a smirk instead of an answer.

If she didn't find him so handsome she probably would've yelled at him to just straight up tell them.

The Girl responds fast, cutting a corner and heading for-

[Scene change: Random Street]

An empty street. Open road ahead. As the Girl increases the speed, Isaac glances back. Someone races after them.

Incredibly fast, eyes glowing red. It's an alpha. And, most astonishingly, he's catching up to them.

Everyone stared at the screen in pure shock and disbelief, a dude with red glowing eyes was running-and catching up-to the motorcycle.

How was that even possible....

Mindy and Randy being the movie buffs they are, already has a theory playing in their heads though.

"Faster!" Isaac all but pleaded, wanting the two of them away from this and somewhere safe.

The Alpha moves to their right and a strikingly handsome face comes into view. A clawed hand rises to attack when- he disappears, falling back, as if swallowed up by the shadows.

"Look out!" Isaac yelled out in alarm.

The Alpha hurtles in from the left, claws swiping out. The motorcycle bucks, back tire kicking up gravel. Then, just as suddenly, the Alpha vanishes back into the shadows.

With a snarl, he appears on the right, hurtling at the bike to swipe at it again. But the Girl brakes hard, letting the Alpha surge ahead. She pulls into a turn and- claws lash out, cutting at the back of the motorcycle, nearly crashing it.

Everyone watched the screen tensely, the core four stared in absolute shock. This person was like a superhuman, something unfathomable to them .

Ghostface was one thing, considering it was usually some sicko behind a mask but this.....this was obviously something more and out of their league.

The Alpha appears on the left. Then on the right. Bursting in and out of the shadows from each side, as if he's somehow everywhere.

But when Isaac looks back again, the truth is revealed.

There are two pairs of red eyes following them.

"Two of them." Isaac absentmindedly stated.

"Twins." The girl confirms as she tried to find a route for them to take out of here.

"Well that's just great" Randy and Tatum said sarcastically as they looked to the alpha twins on screen.

The core four looked shocked at the two being so in unison while the OG's smiled as they remembered all the times Tatum and Randy would get on their nerves with their constant banter and bickering during movies and Hangouts.

Equally handsome. Equally terrifying. They fall back as the Girl makes a desperate turn off the street.

[Scene change: Alleyway]

Brakes squealing, the motorcycle comes to a halt. The alleyway ends in a wall.

Isaac and the Girl are locked in.

She quickly spins the bike around to turn back.

But the Twin Alphas appear at the other end of the alley. Catching their breath. Taking their time to approach.

Everyone was locked onto the screen, most trying to figure out what the hell is going on- While mindy and her uncle were observing to see if just maybe. Their theory is correct.

"Remember what I said before?" The girl asked referring to earlier.

"Hold on?" Isaac asked waiting for confirmation

"Hold on." And there it was.

"Hold on like your goddamn life depends on it!" Sam said firmly as she watched the boy around Tara and the Meeks twins age trying to escape the looming dangers ahead.

"Cause it kinda does!" Tara exclaimed to finish for her sister. She too was watching the screen intensely, wanting to know more and wanting to know how Y/n fit into all of this.

Why was it so important for them to watch her highschool years, why was this crucial in proving the McCall's innocence in an event that happened years after this took place.

She revs the engine just as one Twin charges forward while the other bends down. The first puts his foot on the second's
back and pushes off.

Flipping up with acrobatic grace, the Twin launches toward the Girl and Isaac to attack. But the motorcycle blasts forward, smashing right through the doors of the building and

[Scene change: industrial building/corridor]

Into a darkened corridor. Tires burning across the slick tile, the motorcycle surges in. Behind the Girl, Isaac's eyelids flutter. Still injured, he's fading. And falling.

"Well fuck" Chad muttered to himself with a shake of his head.

Anika clutched tighter to Mindy's arm as she tried to calm down the anxiousness that she was feeling. Y/n had done everything in her power to keep the kayoko girl safe while she was crawling to safety in that God forsaken ladder.

Safe to say that she was the only one 100% sure of the McCall's innocence, seeing as she was there to witness the Mccall fight ghostface and get stabbed in the process, she could still remember seeing all the blood. From both herself and the Mccall doing her best to protect everyone still in the carpenter sister's apartment.

"Isaac!" The girl said slightly panicked feeling the boys grip loosening.

His body dips to the side. The Girl reaches for him, trying to grab hold. "Stay with me--Isaac!"

The bike tilts with the shift in weight. The Girl brakes, but it's too late. They crash. Bike smashing against the floor, bodies tumbling, metal scraping tile. Isaac rolls, slamming into the wall of the corridor.

Everyone winced in their seats at the sight of the brutal crash. Danny even shuffled a bit in his seat, hating having to watch this and not help in anyway.

I mean this was a teen running for his life from something obviously no one in this room could understand. He just wished he could pull up in his car and speed the two the hell away from there.

The impact jolts him back to a blurry consciousness.

The motorcycle lies a few feet away, one wheel still spinning. Trapped underneath, the Girl doesn't move.

At the end of the corridor - two silhouetted figures approach. And then something odd happens...

The First Twin begins taking off his shirt, pulling it up over his head while continuing to approach. As the shirt falls to the floor, he gets down on all fours. The Second Twin reaches over and literally shoves his hand
into the First Twin's back.

"Oh what the fuck!" Gale exclaimed very disturbed at what they just saw.

Everyone was just staring at the screen in blatant interest and overwhelming concern.

Shocked, Isaac watches the silhouette of the Second Twin appear to be swallowed up into the back of the First.

The dark shape of the two conjoining twins rises, growing in size until it finally steps into the light to reveal one monstrously large alpha.

Unleashing a terrifying roar, the Alpha Wolf charges, coming at them like an armored truck at full speed.

Mindy and Randy shot up from their seats as they shard a look of both disbelief and awe.

"WEREWOLVES ARE REAL???" The two yelled out

Everyone looked at the movie loving duo like they were crazy, before the sound of happy booming laughter was heard coming from the corner ambrose was standing.

He laughed and clapped his hands as he shook his head in amusement, "I fucking knew you two would be the first to figure it out, Sammy owes me 50 bucks!"

While Randy and Mindy looked smug and a bit cocky at being right, everyone else practically looked at the narrator then screen, expression screaming how aghast they all felt knowing the information guessed, was actually true.

Mustering his last bit of strength, Isaac tries to stand, eyes glowing a defiant yellow even as- The alpha wolf hurtles toward him for the kill.

"Isaac." The girls called sounding hurt but determined.

He whirls back to find the Girl sitting up and holding a military-grade taser rifle.

Isaac ducks as she fires.

Electrified pins hurtle out, landing right on the Alpha's body in a flash of lightening-like sparks.

While Randy and Mindy started to enjoy watching these memories more, seeing as it was like a supernatural movie they'd watch. Everyone else was staring at the screen, trying to process all of this.

Hand shielding his eyes from the glare, Isaac hears one pained scream suddenly become two. When he blinks again the world comes into focus and the Alphas are gone.

The corridor lies empty, slowly filling with the sound of approaching sirens.

Isaac turns to the injured, barely conscious Girl.

"I thought I told you to hold on." She spoke breathlessly as she lowered her taser rifle to the ground.

[Scene change: Tattoo parlor]

Under a wall of sample designs including hearts, barbed roses, tribal symbols and all manner of typography, a tattoo artist looks over a folded piece of paper.

"Please let this actually show someone we know" Tara sighed out, she just wanted to see a familiar face. A certain familiar face but wouldn't say it aloud until she knew that the girl wasn't a threat to them.

"Good thing you drew me a picture." The tattoo artist stated sarcastically as he looked over the drawing once more.

On the paper are two simple bold black lines, one slightly thicker than the other.
Sitting in the client chairs, Scott McCall and his sister Y/n gives the man a nervous smile.

"Y/n!!!" Anika cheered out happily seeing the Mccall girl on screen.

"Oh are we gonna see when she got her tattoo?" Chad asked still a bit lost as he tried to gather his thoughts.

Mindy looked at her brother with a deadpanned look before replying sarcastically, "No they're just in a tattoo parlor to get hair cut"

Tara watched the screen in awe but before she could actually enjoy and watch why this whole thing was so important, she reached over and slapped Mindy's arm then reached over Anika to do the same to Chad. "Behave!" She said firmly before sitting back into her seat to watch the girl she has a crush on, past.

"I told him it wasn't necessary but- here we are" Y/n joked a bit to try and settle her nerves.

By the counter, Stiles holds up a book of
sample tattoos. "Sure you guy's don't want something like this?" The boy joked.

He points to an image of a green-scaled lizard with yellow eyes. The twin's throw him a glare.

"Too soon?" The Stilinski asked sheepishly as he glanced back at the book.

"The fuck do you mean too soon?!" Sam said appalled and worried at the implications that they not only have seen this creature before, but by the looks on their faces have potentially also fought.

"That ugly little shit is called a kanima, and that's all I'll say for now" Ambrose said cheekily, his smirk growing when he heard the core fours frustrated groans.

Putting the book down, he approaches the chair where Scott and Y/n begin rolling up one of their sleeves.

"I don't know, dude. These things
are pretty permanent." Stiles said apprehensively.

"We're not changing our minds." Scott said firmly as he and his sister gave stiles the same deadpanned look they've had since they've arrived.

"Who are these two guys again? They look familiar" Danny asked the people closest to him, so Tara and Sam.

"The one in the chair is Y/n's twin brother Scott, and the other is their best friend Stiles. Y/n showed us a picture of them when we all asked about family" Tara explained with her eyes still glued to the screen, Danny nodded in understanding and thanks for the explanation.

"Okay, but why two bands?" Stiles asked the two curious, knowing that if they didn't tell anyone the meaning behind it then only the other would know.

Y/n and Scott shared a look before the girl turned back to their spastic friend. "We just like it." She shrugged.

"Liars" Mindy and Chad said together as they knew very well that shared look screamed 'i won't tell if you won't'

"Wouldn't it be better if your first tattoo had some kind of meaning?" Stiles probed a bit more, also clearly showing his dislike at the twins desire to get their skin stabbed.

"Getting a tattoo means something." Scott pointed out making Y/n nod along and point to the Mccall boy.

"He's right. Tattooing's been going on for thousands of years. The Tahitian word tatua means "to mark something." Like a rite of passage." The tattoo artist chimed in as he set up his tattoo gun.

"See? He gets it." Y/n said while pointing at the man as she gave stiles an exaggerated look.

"He's covered in tattoos.... literally!" Tara said blankly making the other look at her in amusement.

"He's covered in tattoos, Y/n. Literally." Stiles said blankly.

Said youngest Carpenter smiled sheepishly at saying the same thing as stiles as the others laughed at the coincidence.

The artist ignores the boy as he got ready to mark the twins with permanent ink.

"Can we get started?" He asked Scott.

Scott nods. The Tattoo Artist slides his chair over to begin.

"You don't have any problem with needles, do you?" The man asked both twins seeing as Y/n was right after Scott.

"Nope." Scott shook his head as he looked anywhere but the needle.

"Absolutely none" Y/n said with a shrug as she sat back and waited for her turn.

"The fact that she just shrugged" Chad chuckled to himself before finishing his thought, "I was so nervous for my tattoo I felt like I was gonna either die or shot myself"

Mindy laughed like a maniac at the memory, "you bawled like a little bitch"

Machine buzzing to life, the Tattoo Artist lowers the needle while, behind them, stiles watched squeamishly

"I tend to get a little-" Stiles promptly keels over, falling to the floor as Scott winced from the pain and Y/n laughed from amusement.

The adults winced at the boys fall while the teens laughed at the situation, Tara was smiling on the other hand at the sound of Y/n's laughter.

[Scene change: Stiles' Jeep]

Ice pack held to his head, Stiles slips in behind the wheel of his Jeep.

Laughs were heard throughout the theater at the boy's deadpanned face as he iced his head.

In the passenger seat, Scott eyes the bandage on his arm with a pained expression. His sister doing the same in the backseat, unfortunately cutting off her teasing of the sarcastic boy.

"You okay?" The boy asked his siblings in everything but blood as he noticed the silence coming from Y/n and the pained expression on Scott's face.

"Kind of burns." Scott said looking away from his arm to his sister, seeing that she too had the same pained wince on her face.

"Shits the worst, especially when you get to the itchy stage" Chad said sympathetically, knowing the familiar but welcomed pain.

"Well you two did just have your skin punctured by a needle like a hundred thousand times." Stiles said sarcastically as he took the ice pack off his head and rubbed the still sore spot.

"Yeah, but I don't know if it's supposed to be like this." Y/n spoke up finally, her voice showing the pain she was trying to hide.

Everyone was watching silently now, intrigued by what that meant.

Her brother sits up with a sudden wince, she soon followed as she gripped her left bicep.

"This definitely doesn't feel right." Scott strained out through gritted teeth.

"I think--I think we gotta' take it off." Y/n spoke with the same strain as she moved to rip of the bandage.

Stiles looked away, squirming uncomfortably as he expressed his dislike of the idea. "No, no, no Scott!- Y/n, no please!"

They start pulling at the bandage, ripping at it until the red and raw skin is exposed.

But more alarming are the black veins rippling around the tattoo's.

"What the hell?!"

Eyes widening, the twins watches the tattoo begin to disappear, slowly but steadily vanishing from their arms until it's simply and utterly gone.

"It... It healed." The twins spoke in unison, absolutely crushed at the revelation.

Mindy gasped as she finally had the revelation, ambrose smiled in amusement as Mindy shot up from her seat again.

"Holy shit Y/n Mccall is a fucking werewolf!" Mindy said shocked with her mouth agape as the others looked to her with similar expression.

".......that actually makes so much sense" Sam said after a moment of contemplation.

"My crush and best friend....is a werewolf?!" Tara exclaimed mindlessly as she proceeded the new and quite frankly impossible information.

"I'm a little offended but-" Mindy said dramatically raising a hand to her chest before sharing a knowing look with her girlfriend and brother.

"Your crush, huh?" Anika, Mindy, and Chad all teased with smirks on their face as Sam smiled knowingly hearing her sister groan at her own slip up.

Stiles watched the both of them before looking at the arms their tattoos laid on before sighing, "Oh, thank God. I hated it."

Seeing the glares coming from his best friends, he quickly backtracks. "Sorry." The boy said sheepishly.

He gives an apologetic smile as lights flash in the window behind him, a car soaring past.

"Well..." Y/n sighed out, clearly bummed before moving to have her upper body in-between the passenger and driver seat so she could look at both of her brother's.

"Since this was an absolute bust, turn on our playlist so we can drown our sorrows" the Mccall girl finished dramatically making Scott smile and stiles shake his head before ultimately doing what he was told.

"Ten bucks it's a Queen song" Randy said looking at his niece and nephew.

"I'll take that action, ten bucks it's a Bon Jovi song" Chad said with a smirk as Mindy shook her head in disagreement.

"It's totally a queen song" The Meeks-martin and Tara said in unison before smiling at one another as Chad gasped dramatically.

"The betrayal from my own twin, I'm wounded"

[Scene change: Lydia's car]

Reflected in the visor mirror, Allison Argent delicately brushes away an eyelash on her cheek while Lydia drives, pedal to the floor.

"It's not a double date. It's just a group thing." The strawberry blonde stated with her eyes still to the road.

"Do they know it's a group thing? Because I told you I'm not ready to get back out there." Allison asked with a raised brow before saying the rest in a sighing tone.

"You were in France and you didn't do any dating? For four months?" Lydia asked curiously but also with disbelief on her face.

"I know the red head-" Sam said before getting cut off.

"-Strawberry blonde" Ambrose corrected, Sam sent the man a glare at the interruption before continuing.

"-is Lydia but does that mean the other girl is....." Sam trailed off, not being able to say the name knowing how badly telling them the story affected the Mccall girl.

"Allison" Tara finished for her sister as they all looked towards ambrose. The said man nodded his head solemnly as the core four all sagged in their seats.

Hearing the story of how the girl unfortunately died in a mugging gone wrong, and seeing how broken up Y/n still was at recounting it made them all feel a weight settle on their chests at the prospect of having to witness the said event themselves now that they were here.

"Did you? I mean after-"

"Do not mention his name." Lydia cuts the argent off with a pointed finger making Allison laugh.

"Now you sound like Y/n and Stiles" she chuckled out before clearing her throat and asking, "Is he okay? I mean, did everything work out?"

"The doctors looked like idiots when he turned up alive, but everyone got over it. And yes, Derek taught him the Werewolf 101. Like how not to randomly kill people during a full moon." Lydia explained flatly.

"I still can't believe werewolves are real" Tara muttered to her sister, Sam nodded in agreement still finding the information a bit hard to swallow.

"I still can't believe Y/n is one" Sam followed up, this time making Tara nod her head dramatically.

"So you've talked to him?" The argent asked curiously.

"Not since he left for London." The strawberry blonde shook her head, her hold on the steering wheel tightening just a bit.

"You mean since his Dad moved him to
London." Allison corrected amused at her best friends obvious distaste on the subject.

"Whatever. He left. And seriously? An american werewolf in London? Like that's not going to be a disaster." Lydia said bitterly.

Mindy and The OG's all laughed at the indirect reference to the classic werewolf movie.

Randy had practically forced the group to watch it back in the glory days before ghostface so much that Sidney and Tatum could practically quote the whole movie line for line.

"Then you're totally over him?" Allison said knowingly, a smug expression slowly creeping onto her face.

"Would I be going on a double-date if I wasn't?" Lydia said aggravated.

"Busted" Anika said with a giggle at the two's friendship. Allison and Lydia seemed like fun and great people from what she's seen and heard so far. She couldn't wait to see them interact with Y/n and how their whole relationship actually was.

She turns to notice Allison's satisfied smile.

"Okay, it's a double-date. Not an orgy. You'll live." The Martin confessed making Allison giggle a bit.

She brakes at the red light, neither of them noticing Stiles's Jeep pulling up in the lane right next to them.

Or the fact that the trio inside was beating out the lyrics to Queen's Somebody to love.

"CAN ANYBODY FIND MEEEEEEE!!" Scott and Y/n sang together just as stiles joined in. "SOMEBODY TO LOVEEEE!!!"

"Ha pay up!" Mindy cheered before opening her hand out to her brother who begrudgingly have them a ten.

He then turned around and handed another 10 to his uncle who was sitting in his seat with a smug look.

[Scene change: Stiles' Jeep]

After finishing the song, the three turned off the radio and started to talk.

So still examining her arm where the tattoo should be, Y/n replies to Stiles with a shake of her head. "No, we agreed to give each other the summer. No texts, no calls." She explained as her upper body was back in between the two seats infront of her.

"Shit, I forgot Y/n told us about Allison being her first love" Sam said sadly making everyone who knew the story the Mccall told, look down sadly as well.

Scott sitting in the passenger seat with his body at an angle to see both his brother and twin as they all talked, he watches as stiles eyes glance away from their sister to the window behind him and back.

"On a more upbeat note, can we talk about how fine Scott is? I mean look at him!" Tatum exclaimed making her friends laugh as the others chuckled a bit.

"Not the time, but I agree" Chad said with a laugh, he couldn't deny how attractive the Mccall boy was. Shit everyone Y/n knew was either beautiful or handsome so far. He was so close to having a bisexual panic but refrained for the moment, not wanting to hear Mindy and Tara's teasing.

"So how do you know she won't be back at school?" Stiles asked with a knowing time of voice, that the Mccall girl didn't quite pick up.

"After everything that happened? I'm
not sure she's coming back at all." Y/n said shrugging, trying to hide the sadness she felt at the mere idea.

Stiles listened before he eyes out his side window once more.

"I think she is. I'd say pretty definite. Like one hundred percent." He spoke knowingly. Seeing the raised eyebrow coming from both twins, he nods gently to the car beside them.

"It's official, he's my favorite" Mindy said chuckling at the boys wording.

Scott looks to the car next to them with wide eyes before looking back to Stiles.

While Y/n looks out her window and feels like she stopped breathing.

Through the window, she sees Allison talking to Lydia while waiting for the light.

The world quiets, time slowing as she watches her smile, laughing about something.

"Oh, she's got it bad" Randy said seeing the lovestruck look on the Mccall girls face.

"That's adorable" Sidney and Tatum cooed at the two while Gale and Dewey were sending each other similar looks like Y/n was to Allison.

"Holy shit that's the same way she looks at you, T" Mindy and Chad exclaimed as they both realized why that look was so familiar to them.

"Whaaaat- no way" Tara denied while trying to hide the blush growing on her face at the idea that Y/n might actually like her back.

Sam looked at her sister before shaking her head and leaning into Danny's side to whisper out, "oblivious teens, I don't miss being one" He smiled at her in amusement before taking her hand into his.

And then- She looks right at her. They lock eyes. Then both turn away.

"Oh God-" Y/n freaks out, slouching a bit in her seat.

And cue Mindy's low volume giggling at the Mccall girls panic.

[Scene change: Lydia's car]

Allison sinks into her seat, trying to disappear from view. Doing practically the same thing as the Mccall girl in the other car.

"Oh my God, oh my God, I can't see
her. Not yet-"

And that giggling was now a full on cackle.

[Scene change: Stiles' Jeep]

Y/n presses back, trying to hide behind Stiles seat as he was the farthest from the side of the window Allison was visible through .

"Drive, Stiles, just drive-" Scott urges their best friend, seeing how badly his sister wanted to be out of the situation.

"It's a red light." Stiles said blankly while raising a hand to the still red stop light.

[Scene change: Lydia's car]

Hand covering the side of her face, Allison practically crawls under the dashboard.

"Lydia, go--please, go, please-" Allison all but pleaded.

"But the light-" the strawberry blonde said also gesturing to the stop light.

[Scene change: Stiles' Jeep]

Stiles reaches for the window button, wanting a bit of payback for all the teasing and to also just get the awkwardness out of the way. "I think we should say something."

"No, no, no--Stiles." The twins adamantly disagree as they shake their heads no.

"I'm going to say hi." The boy shrugged before he rolls down the window. "Heyyyy-"

Lydia floors it, leaving Stiles smiling at an empty lane.

Mindy was practically wheezing at this point, Chad, Tara, and Anika had join her laughter by now and Sam was trying her best to hide the smile threatening to spill out.

The others and Danny just watched in amusement. Tatum and Sidney were practically leaning into each other's side as they giggled madly.

"Yeah. Okay then." The boy said still staring at the spot before turning to look back at the road.

[Scene change: Lydia's car]

With the Jeep disappearing in the rear view mirror, Lydia eases up on the gas and turns to Allison.

"You all right?" She asked her best friend with concern on her face.

Curled into a fetal position, Allison just shakes her head.

[Scene change: Stiles' Jeep]

Light changed to green, Stiles hits the gas.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked seeing as his sister currently had her hands over her face, trying to hide from the world.

"Driving?" Stiles deadpanned as he waved to the road.

"But we're right behind them." Scott said making Y/n's head whip up, forgetting this road was a straight shot for awhile.

"You see any turns?" Stiles said sarcastically as they were surrounded by trees from the woods.

"We're going to look like we're following them." Y/n groaned out, stressed at all the events happening tonight.

"And I thought Ethan was hopeless when it came to girls" Chad called out before straightening up at the glare Tara was giving him.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Stiles asked the two exasperated

"I don't know--anything." The twins said in unison, Scott more so for his sister's sake and Y/n just wanting to be be anywhere else than here.

Stiles sighs before he hits the brakes.

"Really?" Sam deadpanned looking at the screen.

Tara, Mindy and Chad were laughing seeing as this is something they'd see Y/n doing.

[Scene change: Lydia's car]

In the rear view mirror, Lydia sees the Jeep slam to a halt.

"Lydia, stop. I need to go back. I
need to talk to her." Allison said after a moment of thought.

[Scene change: Stiles' Jeep]

The trio watch Lydia's car slow to a stop as well. Both cars now sitting in the middle of the road.

[Scene change: Lydia's car]

Allison and Lydia glance back through the rear window.

"They stopped too." Lydia stated looking visibly confused.

"Like dumbasses!" Sam exclaimed watching their actions in slight disapproval.

Eyes on the road behind them, neither girl notices an out-of-focus shape approaching from ahead.

"Why would they stop?" Allison asked her best friend just as confused as they watched the jeep the trio were currently talking in.

"It's Stiles, Y/n, and Scott. You really
want to try applying logic to those
three?" Lydia stated bluntly and amused as she looked away from the jeep to the brunette.

The shape comes faster- an animal -loping towards them.

"Should we back up and-" Allison started before getting cut off.

A terror-stricken deer charges right into Lydia's car, antlers slamming through the windshield.

Many people jumped at the sudden movements, some even let out scared sounds.

Chad practically pulled a Scooby Doo and was in the laps of his sister and Anika at the jump scare.

Both girls shriek, hands rising to shield themselves from shattering glass.

[Scene change: Random road]

Doors flung open, Scott, Y/n, and Stiles jump from the Jeep. They race to the other car where Lydia and Allison stumble out,
glass fragments falling from their clothes.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked the argent girl concerned gently grabbing her forearms, looking her over quickly for any visible injuries before whipping her head towards her strawberry blonde friend who was clearly distraught.

"It came out of nowhere-" Lydia spoke in a daze, still staring at her car that the deer was still on top of.

The mood was dampened as everyone watched the screen intensely.

"Are you hurt?" Stiles asked the Martin girl once again as he too looked over the girl in front of him for injuries before looking at his huntress friend that was like another sister to him.

Scott stood in the middle of the groups that made up his friends in concern for both girls, before he looked at the Martin girls car and started to look around them a bit. An Idea forming in his head.

"-ran right into us-" Lydia continued to say, completely ignoring the worried Stilinski gently holding onto her shoulder.

"-I'm okay, I'm all right." Allison finally spoke as she snapped out of her shocked State, though still visibly shaken up.

Catching her breath, she looks into Y/n's eyes, both of them noticing the Mccall girls hands on her arms, the kind of touch that could easily become an embrace.

"Well, I'm not okay. I'm completely freaked out. Why the hell did it do that?" Lydia snapped as she too finally got over the shock. Jerking a bit away from Stiles as she walked closer to her best friend and her twin friends.

Many winced knowing how badly this would've freaked them all out of they had experienced it first hand.

Letting Allison go, Y/n follows her brother as Scott cautiously approaches the deer now lying still over the crumpled hood of Lydia's car.

"I saw its eyes right before it hit us. It's like-like it was crazy." Lydia explained to the McCall's as she watched the wolves examine the deer.

"No- please back away from the deer" Sidney said with concern written all over her face from the twins actions.

"No. It was scared." Scott corrected as he shared a look with his sister.

She places a gentle hand on the animal's body. Gasping in a horrified breath making Scott remove her hand, not wanting his sister to feel that much.

"Actually... terrified." Y/n breathlessly said before calming down and looking at Scott with uneasy expression.

"That's both cool and terrifying" Mindy muttered absentmindedly, not seeing everyone nods in silent agreement.

Slowly gazing up to the surrounding woods, the twins search the shadows, trying to find whatever it might have been that literally scared this animal to death.

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital]

Paramedics pull Isaac on a gurney, rushing him from the ambulance to inside the hospital.

"Just a sec', guys. I know this one." A familiar voice was heard, making the paramedics stop and give them a moment.

Melissa McCall steps into the light, placing a gentle hand on Isaac's brow.

"Holy shit- Y/n's mom is a milf" Chad said with his mouth dropped open.

Three shoes went flying to the young man's body and head making him wince before looking around and seeing Tara, Sam, and Tatum's satisfied smirks.

"Isaac, what happened?" She spoke softly, to not only make sure he wouldn't get overwhelmed but to also keep the secret.

"The girl. She's worse." Isaac dismissed as he nodded to the girl still being unloaded from a separate ambulance.

"Are you not healing?" Melissa whispered concerned for the boy.

"How fast do they heal?!" Tara exclaimed the question knowing the answer would probably absolve Y/n of any wrong doings they might've suspected her for.

"I will. Help her first. Please." The Lahey once again dismissed.

"We gotta' move him, Melissa." One of the paramedics spoke up.

She nods, backing away to allow them past. Then turns to the injured Girl who struggles to speak.

"Find them... I have to find them..." She spoke weakly and lowly, barely bring able to keep her eyes open.

"Find who?" Mindy said with a raised brow.

"What? What was that?" Melissa asked kindly, moving a bit closer.

"I have to... have to tell them..." The mysterious girl spoke weakly once more.

"Who?" The Mccall woman asked curiously.

"The Alpha's..." Her fingers grasp at Melissa's arm. "Find the Alpha's..."

"Alpha's.....as I more than one?" Dewey said in pure disbelief.

"Oh you have no idea" ambrose chuckled wholeheartedly making everyone uneasy at the implications.

"What do you want with Derek Hale? And peter hasnt been an alpha for almost two years...." Melissa spoke curiously and confused.

"Isn't Derek the one that's always brooding in the photos with the leather jacket?" Anika asked the group.

Tara nodded her head in confirmation, she always wondered why the man never smiled for photos, only like two of them showed him genuinely happy.

"No..." The girl denied making the older women even more concerned, maybe her head injury was worse than Melissa could tell.

Before the Mccall women could ask anymore, she was once again cut off by one of the paramedics for the girl.

"I'm sorry Melissa, but we gotta get her in"

People groaned in frustration at the interruption once again.

"Oh come on, I wanna know!!" Tatum yelled out in annoyance.

Grabbing the gurney's rails, they pull the Girl up and away from Melissa.

"Not Hale..." the girl muttered as she was being wheeled down the hospitals hallway.

The Paramedics push the gurney with urgency, no one hearing the Girl's last words as she slips into unconsciousness.

"McCall... Y/n and Scott McCall."

"I'm sorry- what?" Tara muttered in bewilderment.

[Scene change: McCall house/Scott's room]

The clock by Scott's bed hits 6:45 AM and unleashes a belting alarm. But a lacrosse ball bounces off the front, silencing it.

Already awake, Scott pounds through one-armed chin-ups at the bar in his bathroom doorway. With his free hand, he reads a copy of Jack London's CALL OF THE WILD.

"Hot" Tatum and Chad said together absentmindedly at the boy on screen before they looked at one another with smirks and fist bumped.

Feet hitting the floor, he drops the book on a pile by his desk. Hemingway, Faulkner, Dickens, all well-worn paperbacks.

A chime comes from the computer. On the screen a PSAT word of the day appears. Scott walks over to his desk and checks what the word is.

"Ephemeral. Lasting for a short
time. Transient. Momentary. " Scott read out, taking a moment to let the information store away in his brain.

He glances at his arm, fingers gliding over the skin where the tattoo he and his sister should be sharing was supposed to be.

"Ephemeral." He said in distaste before moving to get dressed for the day.

Sam and Tara laughed at the boys distaste.

[Scene change: Argent apartment/Allison's room]

Amid unpacked boxes in a new apartment and a new room, Allison sits on her bed, school bag on her lap, a far off look in her eyes.

Her father, Chris Argent, peers in from the doorway. "Ready?" He asked gently.

"Yeah." Allison stated but she doesn't move.

"You can wait until tomorrow if you want. I know the first day back can be tough." He said softly.

"No, I'm all right." Allison denied with a shake of her head.

"You could wait a week if that makes things easier." He said making it a bit more clear that he was the one wanting her to stay.

"I promised Lydia I'd drive her since her car's wrecked. I should go. I want to go." The young huntress spoke determinely, but you could still see her hesitance.

Still, she doesn't move. Until, finally, Argent reaches a supportive hand out. Grateful, Allison takes it, letting him help her to her feet.

"Should've stayed home" Sidney muttered to herself, knowing exactly how the girl felt since it's how she felt after the first ever ghostface attack.

[Scene change: Stilinski home/Stiles room]

Fingers flying over the keyboard of his laptop, Stiles and Y/n barely pauses to look at Stilinski waiting by his door.

"Oh God" Mindy groaned out covering her face with her hands. Knowing exactly how determined Y/n could be when researching shit.

"You know how many vehicle collisions last year involved deer? Two hundred and forty seven thousand." Stiles stated not only to his sister in everything but blood, but his father who's presence he could feel.

"Please go to school." Papa Stilinski spoke tiredly, already rolling his eyes at his children.

"He looks so done" Chad chuckled out at the sheriff's face in screen.

"I would be two if they were my kids" Dewey laughed out knowing they'd both be a pain in his ass every investigation.

"But that's crossing the road. The deer last night came right down the middle." Y/n spoke as she too kept her eyes peeled to the screen, reading and taking in all the information her and stiles had learned.

"I'm not going to beg you." Stilinski said with a shrug.

"Good. I'm impervious to your influence anyway. " Stiles stated bluntly, still typing and clicking on new articles that might be helpful.

People were now watching the screen with amused smiles on their faces.

"Would you both be open to a bribe?" Stilinski sighed out.

"You couldn't meet our price." Y/n dismissed with a careless shrug, pointing at an article stiles should look at.

"Extortion?" The man tried once more.

"You got nothing on us." The sarcastic duo said together this time.

Stilinski considers this. Then grabs Stiles and Y/n's chairs and begins pulling both it and them away from the desk.

Mindy and Tara were laughing their heads off as Anika giggled and Chad watched with a big smile trying not to laugh.

Sam was doing her best to hide her amusement from everyone but a smile was slowly breaking out.

"Dad, what are you doing-Dad-" Still typing, his arms and hands stretch to their limit. "Wait, papa s, wait-" Y/n said as she too tried to keep close to the laptop.

With a last yank, Stiles and Y/n's fingers disappear from the keyboard as two thuds were heard as they fell out of their chairs.

Mindy and Tara were wheezing with laughter as Anika and Chad finally laughed. Sam snorted out a laugh before covering it up with a cough.

Danny looked at them all with amusement before looking back to the screen.

[Scene change: Martin home/Lydia's room]

At her vanity, Lydia finishes getting ready. Lipstick applied, lashes thickened, a final brush of the hair. Then her eyes fall on something nearby. She grabs it.

Turning back to the mirror, she's now wearing a leather jacket.

In the bed behind her, a handsome young man named brandon (she thinks at least) lies shirtless-and very likely pantless-under the covers.

"Looks good on you." The blonde boy complimented with his hands behind his head.

With a shrug, she takes it off and tosses it to a chair.

"She's giving off Tatum vibes right now" Sidney laughed out making Tatum look to the strawberry blonde on screen, and nod in approval.

"So you think we could go on a real date sometime?" Brandon continued with a bit of hope in his voice.

"Hhmm..." Lydia hummed less than enthusiastic at the idea.

Seeing that the girl wasn't into the idea, he sat up and grasped at anything he could at this point, "Uh... could we have sex again?"

"Oof- rejected and still desperate?" Gale laughed out at the poor boy.

"Mmm..." Lydia let out more optimistically this time with a smile.

Grabbing her school bag, she spins for the door, hurrying out and into-

[Scene change: Beacon Hills High School/Parking lot]

A sea of backpacks flooding the school lot on the first day of class. Racing past buses and cars, a student hurtles in on a beat-up, used motocross bike.

As he parks, the helmet comes off to reveal Scott, wearing a proud smile at his upgrade from bicycle. Only a little sad he couldn't ride with his sister get since she drove with stiles today.

Until he looks over to see a jet black, clearly very expensive motorcycle next to his. And, interestingly, the same exact motorcycle parked right beside it.

"Who the fuck can afford those bitches?!" Mindy said with a raised brow at the two brand new looking bikes.

Unnerved, Scott gazes about, trying to spot the owners. But all he sees are ordinary teenagers hurrying inside an ordinary high school.

[Scene change: BHHS/hallway]

Moving through the crowd, the troublesome trio head to class having met up with one another at the entrance of the building.

"You want to ask Derek for help?" Stiles asked the twins in dismay at the idea.

"He's got the triskele tattooed on his back. So there's got to be a way to do it without healing, right?" Y/n explained as her and Scott shrugged, knowing the Hale man was their best bet.

"Smart" Tara nodded before tilting her head slightly and watching the screen closely....in interest not because Y/n was on the screen again. Pfft no wayyyyy.

"Doesn't he still have his hands a little full?"
Stiles gestures to a bulletin board where two missing person posters hang side-by-side. Boyd and Erica

Y/n sighed sadly at the reminder of her friends unknown whereabouts.

"Poor kid" Dewey whispered to his friends making them all nod, though no one was more understanding then Sidney as she and Gale were the only survivors I'm their timeline.

A voice nearby catches their attention.

Through the open door of the Administration Offices, the former Principal hurls orders at his secretary, while unpacking his things.

"I don't know what happened to that
library while I was gone, but I want it cleaned up and-and what the hell is this?"

The Principal lifts up a familiar-looking sword as Stiles pushes Y/n and Scott away from the door in a hurry as the three scrambled away. "Go, go, go!!"

Tara laughed at the trio's antics, wishing she had known Y/n just a little bit sooner. Maybe then the Mccall could feel like she didn't have to keep everything from her past a secret.

[Scene change: BHHS/Hallway]

Waiting for Allison to finish putting things away in her locker, Lydia surveys the faces in the hall, trying to pick out the new ones.

"Freshmen. Tons and tons of fresh men." The Martin stated as she continued to observe all the new students.

"You mean fresh boys. They're fourteen." Allison corrected with a small amused smile at her friends antics.

"Ok that's a bit creepy" Chad said with a grimace.

"More like a lot creepy" Mindy corrected her brother with the same grimace on her face.

"Some are more mature than others." The strawberry blonde shrugged making Allison shake her head.

"You know it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while. Work on becoming a better person." Allison stated before suggesting.

"Allison, I love you. So if you need to do the thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, that's totally fine. But I don't want a
boyfriend. I want a distraction." Lydia said before looking around once more and found some who caught her eye.

"It's official, Y/n has her own Tatum" Sidney said amused while Tatum smirked proudly.

"Like that..."

Allison follows her gaze, trying to see the new student moving through the crowd. She glimpses a black motorcycle helmet held in a gloved hand while-

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital]

Asleep in a hospital bed, the Girl stirs, eyes moving underneath the lids as if having a nightmare.

[Scene change: BHHS/Hallway]

Allison and Lydia lift their heads, trying to see through the oncoming crowd where a second student joins the first, also carrying a black motorcycle helmet.

"Brothers?" Allison asked as she couldn't see them that well from where they were standing.

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital]

Eyes squeezed shut, the Girl's head jerks to the side-

[Scene change: BHHS/Hallway]

Getting a closer look at the new students, Lydia smiles.

"Twins." Lydia stated looking at the new twins in town.

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital]

The Girl's eyes snap open, a gasp of air pulled into her throat, as if she's seeing the faces herself.

[Scene change: BHHS/Hallway]

Two remarkably handsome young men stride down the corridor with ominous purpose... The Twin Alphas, ETHAN and AIDEN.

"Aren't those two.....?" Danny trialed if not wanting to say it.

"The ones that tried to kill Isaac....yup" Tara confirmed feeling extra uneasy seeing as those two were now going to school with her crush and her crushes friends.

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital/Isaac's room]

Gently lifting the bandage on Isaac's torso, Melissa looks over the gash inflicted by an Alpha.

The wound heals right before her eyes, tissue miraculously binding back to tissue.
"Yeah, it's healing. Visibly. Wow. They can't see this. No one can see this."

"Holy shit" a lot of people mutters in awe at the miraculous healing.

"Cover it back up." Isaac said in a hushed and panicked voice as he looked towards the door.

"I don't think that's going to matter. You're scheduled for surgery. Which is obviously going to be very confusing for a lot of
people." Melissa explained looking concerned herself.

"Oh that is so not good" Gale mumbles worriedly towards her group of friends, trying her best to keep her voice quiet enough that the younger group wouldn't hear.

"Please think of something!" Sidney muttered back just as worried. This was a big secret that would admittedly make the average person terrified, they didn't need to get expose and treated like pariah's.

"Okay, then... do something." Isaac said after a moment of contemplation.

"Me do something? I'm relatively new
to all of this. And F-Y-I, there's a Sheriff's Deputy stationed right outside the door." Melissa stated surprised.

"You tried calling Derek?" The Lahey asked looking back to the older Mccall women.

"Like five times. You don't have any
other emergency werewolf contacts?" Melissa stated annoyed before asking the boy gently.

Isaac thought for a moment before nodding and looking back at the Mccall woman's eyes. "Yeah...Call Scott and Y/n."

"I hope they shift! I wanna see what Y/n looks like as a wolf" Mindy said trying to lighten the mood, it worked as her friend shook their heads in amusement and her uncle nodded along in agreement.

[Scene change: BHMH/Hallway]

Hurrying out of Isaac's room, Melissa finds Sheriff Stilinski and a deputy talking to a hospital administrator.

"Believe me I understand, but-" Stilinski stated before noticing Melissa. "Melissa, help me out here." He stopped for a moment to point towards Isaac's room before continuing.

"Oh this should be interesting" Dewey mumbled to himself before quieting down and watching the screen intensely with everyone else.

"Since the amnesiac in 215 can't tell us anything, the girl carrying the modified military stun gun in 216 needs to answer some questions."

He gestures to the other side of the hall where, through an open door, the Girl lies visible in her bed.

"That's kind of unlikely since she's
heavily sedated." The Mccall stated bluntly.

[Scene change: BHMH/Mysterious girls room]

But the Girl lies awake, gripping the removed IV in her fist while listening to Stilinski give orders to his Deputy.

"When she un-sedates, you radio me. She's got ten grand worth of property damage to answer for. I don't want her going anywhere." Stilinski stated before the sounds of his footsteps faded away down the hallway.

The Girl glances to the beside clock-9:00 am. Returning her eyes to the ceiling, she stares up with worry.

The look of someone who knows time is running out.

A BELL RINGS-

Everyone jumped at the sudden loud noise. Thankfully for Mindy and Anika, Chad stayed in his seat this time.

[Scene change: BHHS/English Class]

The start of class. Lydia and Allison file in with other students all quickly laying claim to desks for the semester.

Looking about, Allison finds only one empty seat remaining. Right in front of Y/n and besides Scott.

"Awkward" Tatum said in a sing-songy voice.

"Hey. Anyone sitting-" Allison spoke a bit awkwardly to her ex.

"No, no one. It's all you. All yours. Totally... vacant." Y/n rambled out before putting her head down.

She sits down and Scott glances over to Stiles who stares back in disbelief at their sister's profound awkwardness.

"That was painful" Anika said with a wince.

But then a vibrating turns Y/n to her cell phone on the desk. It's an incoming message.

In fact, every phone in the room begins buzzing, beeping and vibrating with messages.

Scott raises his phone to look at the message just as his sister and best friend had done when a confident female voice begins to read it aloud.

"The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds..." Heels clicking across the floor as she enters the room, the beautiful Ms. Jennifer Blake reads from her own cell phone.

"...and the tranquil waterway leading to the uttermost ends of the earth flowed somber under an overcast sky..."

Lowering her phone, she speaks the last line from memory.

"...seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness."

She looks out to the class, rapt with attention.

"That is the last line to the first book we're going to read. It's also the last text you'll receive in this class. Phones off, everyone."

"I don't like her" Mindy, Randy, Sam, Sidney, and Tara all said as they got off vibes from the teacher.

Everyone ignored Ambrose's amused laughter.

Y/n raised an eyebrow at the women, feeling off vibes from her. So to be safe she quickly texted her mother telling her that if anything happens to call them out of school seeing as their teacher wants their phones off, before putting her phone on silent and set her phone screen down so the teacher couldn't see it was still on.

"Smart" Sidney and Gale nodded in approval at the Mccall girls action.

While the others do as instructed, Scott hesitates, thumb hovering over his phone's display. Then, finally, he powers it down, screen going black.

"Oh- not so smart" Dewy and Tatum shook their heads in disappointment at the Mccall boy.

[Scene change: BHMH/Hallway]

Pacing in the corridor, Melissa holds her phone to her ear.

"Come on, Scott, pick up." Melissa said anxiously before going to try her daughter and seeing the message that was sent to her.

Turning the other way, she does not notice the particularly attractive nurse walking past.

[Scene change: BHMH/Isaac's room]

Stepping inside Isaac's room, the Nurse heads for his IV.

"Hello, Isaac. How are we feeling?" The woman asked in a way to polite tone.

"A lot better, actually. I think" He stops short as she slips a needle into the IV.

"I don't like this" Tara mumbled as she leaned a bit more into her sisters side, seeking a bit of comfort as they all watched and tried to process everything happening on screen.

"What was that?" He asked uneasy as he shifter a bit in the hospital bed.

"Just an anesthetic. We don't want you getting in the way again." The woman stated almost smug like

Vision blurring, Isaac peers down at the floor where he sees the Nurse is barefoot. Her toenails are long, sharp and curved.

Actually, more like claws.

"Well fuck" Danny sighed out before sharing a uncertain look with Sam.

Realizing, Isaac tries to sit up. But now he can barely seem to raise his head.

"Count along with me, Isaac. One..."
A clawed finger flicks up .

"Two..." Another claw.

Vision blurring, the last thing Isaac sees are
the Nurse's eyes beginning to glow res.

"Three."

"That was cool but creepy" Chad said with a shudder at the woman's taunts.

[Scene change: BHHS/English class]

While Ms. Blake writes on the blackboard, Y/n notices Allison lowering her hand to pass her a note.

She takes it, unfolding the paper to read: Can we talk?

Y/n grabs her pen to write a reply when the classroom door opens.

"Don't get me wrong, I'm totally rooting for Y/n and Tara but is it bad that I ship them too?" Anika whispered to Mindy as she gestured to on screen Allison and
Y/n.

Mindy shook her head before moving a bit closer to her girlfriend and whispering back, "Nope, they already have a little soft spot in my heart"

The Principal steps in to speak with Ms. Blake.

"Mr. And Ms. McCall?" The teacher called out after the principal left.

All eyes turn to the Mccall twins as she motions for them to approach.

[Scene change: BHHS/Hallway]

Backpacks slung over their shoulders, Y/n and Scott steps into the hall with Ms. Blake.

"I'm sure it's an emergency if your mother needs you to leave school. But I'm going to give you a warning in the nicest possible way. I'm well aware of your attendance
record's. I don't want to see you two
slip back into old habits." The women spoke gently.

Y/n rolled her eyes a bit before standing up straighter, "With all due respect miss. My grade are fine and my attendance hasn't been that big of a problem for me academically so if you dont mind I'll be seeing what emergency my mother needs help with"

With that the female Mccall twin turned around and started to walk her way to the parking lot, knowing that since she rode with stiles and didn't bring her own bike, she'd have to ride with Scott.

Many looked at the green in shock at Y/n blatantly telling the teacher to fuck off in the most polite way.

Chad laughed in amusement once he saw Ms. Blake's face.

After a moment of silence, Scott spoke up to take the attention off his sister who Ms. Blake was sending heated glares too.

"We won't. It's going to be different this year." Scott stayed confidently.

"Resolutions are only good if you stick with them, Scott."

"I will. I swear it won't be ephemeral."

He turns to catch up to his sister who he knows is waiting by his bike, leaving their teacher looking slightly baffled by his choice of words.

[Scene change: BHMH/Isaac's room]

Gently brushing a now unconscious Isaac's hair from his forehead, the Nurse-whose actual name is Kali-steps away, heading for the corridor.

[Scene change: BHMH/Hallway]

Kali slowly pushes open the door of the Girl's room. But a look of disappointment falls over her.

Inside, the Deputy lies knocked out cold, his own handcuffs latching his wrist to the bed rail.

And the Girl is gone.

Tatum looked at the screen in awe, "she's injured and still overpowered a cop.....what a badass"

[Scene change: BHHS/English class]

While Ms. Blake continues her lecture, Stiles notices a bandage on Lydia's ankle. He leans over to whisper.

"Lydia, what's that? Was that from the accident?" The Stilinski asked in a hushed whisper with curiosity and concern mixing in his tone of voice.

"No, Prada bit me." Lydia said as she glanced to the Stilinski and back to the papers on her desk.

"Your dog?" Stiles asked rhetorically, a theory already forming in his head.

"No, my designer handbag. Of course,
my dog." The Martin deadpanned sarcastically as she once again looked at the spastic boy behind her.

The teen (including Sam and Danny) chuckled at the sarcasm dripping from Lydia's voice while the adults shook their heads in amusement at the friends banter on screen.

"Has it ever bit you before?" Stiles asked wanting to see if his theory would hold up.

She thinks a moment and shakes her head.

"What if it's the same thing as the deer? Like how animals start acting weird right before an earthquake." Stiles shared his theory as he sat up a bit straighter in the uncomfortable school chair.

"That's a bit of a stretch, don't you think?" Chad said aloud to no one in particular.

"Meaning what? There's going to be an earthquake?" Lydia asked smartly making him roll his eyes at her antics.

"Or something. Maybe it means something's coming. Something bad." Stiles voiced his concerns.

"It was a deer and a dog. What's
that thing you say about threes?
It's once, twice-" Lydia tried to dismiss before....

Thump. Something hits the window just over her shoulder. Loud enough to turn Ms. Blake from the chalkboard.

The students watch her slowly approach to look out when- a bird slams right into the window..

Everyone looked at the screen in shock, mouths agape in disbelief.

"....I'll never doubt stiles again"

Blake flinches back, a hand coming to her mouth as if to stifle a scream.

Another bird flies into the window. Then a third. Dozens of birds appear out of the sky almost instantaneously.

They slamviolently into the glass, one after another. A crack ripples through the panes, causing students to rise from their desks.

"Get down. Everyone-" Ms. Blake warmed her students before getting cut off as...

Glass shatters as even more birds smash through the windows, filling the room in a spectacular frenzy.

Everyone watched intently, silent as they processed what the hell was happening.

Students tumble out of chairs, desks clatter amid screams and shrieks of panic.

Stiles rushes out of his desk and grabs Lydia and Allison, pulling the two girls down while Ms. Blake draws students behind her desk.

Finally, the flapping of wings and screeching subsides.

Stiles, Lydia, Allison and the other cowering students slowly gaze about at an utterly bizarre sight.

Dozens upon dozens of birds lying dead on the classroom floor.

"What the fuck?" Tara muttered to herself, eyes still glued to the screen.

[Scene change: BHMH/Hallway]

The twins rush down the corridor with their mother, Melissa.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Scott asked his mother as the three walked at a fast pace towards the elevators.

"Honestly, I was hoping I wouldn't have to." Melissa sighed out to her children making them all stop.

"What do you mean?" Y/n asked her mother gently, Scot standing next to her as they both looked to their mother.

"Everything you've both been doing. The extra reading, the summer school for Scott, saving up for those bike's-even though it scares me to death. I don't want to break a good rhythm."

"Wow, is this what a healthy family dynamic looks like?" Sam said quietly to her sister with a little chuckle slipping through.

"Must be nice" Tara joked as well making Sam smile more, they both had their ups and downs since they've reunited but it was nice to see that they were slowly getting back to normal....ish.

The two share a look of understanding before moving closer to the older Mccall to comfort her with their presence.

"It's not going to stop. I'm going to be better this year. A better student. A better son. A better brother. A better friend. A better everything. I promise." Scott spoke determined.

"And I'm still gonna get on his ass to study with me. I'm gonna focus on helping those who can't do it themselves. And I'll do it with a 3.9 gpa" Y/n spoke just as determined as her brother.

"Typical Y/n" Tara said with a smile as she shook her head, used to the Mccall girls teasing nature.

Melissa looked to her children and saw nothing but truth and honesty behind those eyes and nodded. "He's in 215. If he's not already in surgery."

Scott and Y/n both kiss her on the cheek and hurries around the corner, never noticing-

The Girl, still in her hospital gown, barefoot and limping.

She leans against the wall and peers down the corridor to find too many people blocking the way to the exit.

Pushing off the wall, she turns back the other way.

[Scene change: BHMH/Operating room]

Under the glow of the operating room lights, Isaac lies unconscious while the Surgical Team gets to work.

Latex gloved hands carefully reach down to remove the bandage.

"That's not good at all" Sam said feeling concern for the young wolf.

[Scene change: BHMH/Elevator]

Scott and Y/n slip inside the elevator and hits the button for the second floor.

Glancing down, they sees a red tipped blind man's cane tap its way inside. Eyes hidden by dark glasses, the man raises a tentative hand, feeling his way into the elevator.

"Could you hit the button for the
second floor?" The man spoke with an accent as he glanced around the elevator.

"Oh I don't like him" Mindy, Randy, Sam, Sidney, and Tara all said again as they once again got off vibes from the man riding in the elevator with the Mccall twins.

Scott looks to the number 2 button already lit, Y/n sending him a look of uneasiness but he presses it again anyway.

"Thank you."

The doors close.

[Scene change: BHMH/Operating room]

The Surgical Assistant finishes removing Isaac's bandage and pauses, staring down. Scalpel in hand, the Surgeon peers over
in confusion.

"What the hell is this?"

[Scene change: BHMH/2 floor elevator]

The doors open, Scott and Y/n starts forward only to be blocked by the Blind Man's cane.

"Well that's not suspicious at all" Anika and Tatum said together before sending one another a smile.

"You wouldn't mind helping me out for a second, would you?" The man asked with an underlying tone of demand in his voice.

"Uh... sure." Y/n spoke hesitantly.

He takes Y/n's arm and the three begin a slow walk down the corridor. Agonizingly slow.

[Scene change: BHMH/Operating room]

The Nurses and Technicians peer down at Isaac's perfectly healed torso. Not a mark on him.

"All right, I've got an idea. How about we get him out of here and someone brings me a patient that actually needs to be operated on?" The surgeon basically demanded in frustration of his time being wasted.

Those who were worried about the beacon hills teens being expose all sag I'm their seat with relief that the surgeon thought it was some stupid prank.

The others nod quickly. An orderly steps in to wheel Isaac out.

However, as the gurney is pushed forward, something odd comes into focus- The Orderly's gloved hands appear to be perforated by the tips of claws.

And now many of them tensed up at seeing Isaac once again, in potential danger.

[Scene change: BHMH/Hallway]

Pushing Isaac's gurney down the corridor, the Orderly tears off a glove letting it fall to the floor. The second glove drops down next to the dark and dirty boots underneath the scrub pants.

Finally, the surgical mask comes off to reveal the face of a fearsome looking Alpha named Ennis.

"How many of them are there?!"Danny exclaimed at seeing yet again, another alpha werewolf.

Grabbing a vacant wheelchair, he pulls it next to Isaac's gurney.

[Scene change: BHMH/Adjacent Hallway]

Quickly passing Nurses and other hospital personnel, Scott throws nervous glances down each end of the hall, no idea
where to turn next.

Y/n shared the same look, her and her brother were at a loss.

[Scene change: BHMH/Elevators]

With Isaac now in the wheelchair, Ennis backs him into the open elevator. But then, as if sensing something, Ennis slowly looks up.

The twin's stand at the other end of the corridor. They sees Isaac. Connects eyes with Ennis. And immediately knows.

Mindy and Randy were practically jumping in their seats, both quietly chanting to themselves, "shift! Shift! Shift!!"

Y/n sent Scott a look making him nod as she twisted her head like it needed to be cracked. Only when she looked back to the older man with issac, her eyes were a bright glowing yellow as her features took on that of a wolf. Claws out at her side as she growls lowly.

Tara looked at the screen with wide eyes filled with awe and adoration before slowly leaning over to Mindy and Anika and whispering "is it bad that I think she looks hot?"

The couple looked at her and snickered in amusement before shaking their heads in the negative.

Scott's fist snaps open to reveal claws. The transformation instantaneous, fangs out, eyes glowing yellow.

The twins launch forward to attack. Grinning with anticipation, Ennis snarls a response.

His clawed hands come up in defense as-

[Scene change: BHMH/Elevator]

Scott hurtles down onto Ennis. But the larger werewolf easily grabs hold of him and slams him into the wall of the elevator.

The teens winced as they saw Scott get thrown around like a ragdoll.

Trying to gain the upper hand now that the alpha was distracted and to help her brother and friend, Y/n jumps up and superman punches the alpha in the back making him falter for a moment.

Still unconscious in the wheelchair, Isaac doesn't even stir as the doors close with a ding, werewolves grappling right beside him.

But Y/n and Scott are like puppies attacking a rabid Rottweiler.

Almost everyone in the theater tensed up with concern and worry for Y/n and Scott as they watch the two try and fight against the way larger alpha.

Ennis smashes her from one wall to the next, knocking the breath and nearly the life out of her as she falls to her brothers side on the elevator ground.

As the elevator ascends to the next floor, Ennis picks Scott and Y/n up by the throat, raising them both until their heads nearly touches the ceiling.

"Please, someone help them" Tara pleaded to no one under her breath, absolutely hating the sight of Y/n in danger and wincing from pain.

The elevator dings again, signaling the doors about to open behind him.

"Don't you realize what you're dealing with? I'm an Alpha." Ennis spoke smugly to the twin beta's that were fight to get out of his strong grip.

But Ennis lurches forward in shock as claws jam into his back.

His head twists around to face-Derek Hale.

"So am I." Derek spoke angrily.

With his free hand, Derek smashes Ennis skull into the wall and then--despite the larger Alpha's size-lifts Ennis off
his feet and hurls him right out of the elevator.

"I'm an alpha, more like a little bitch!" Chad mocked before yelling out the last part of his sentence, hoping to lighten the mood a bit and get his friends to loosen up.

Ennis tumbles down the corridor past several shocked Hospital Employees as
the elevator doors clang shut and Derek turns to the twin's with a look of concern.

"Aren't you two supposed to be in school?"

"Yeah... But you know-shit came up" Y/n shrugged tiredly as she sagged a bit more into the floor now that they were all safe.

"Felt that" Sidney, Chad, Mindy, Tatum, and Tara all said knowing the feeling.

Though Tara was still more concerned for Y/n's safety than anything.

[Scene change: BHHS/English class]

School officials, parents and EMT's attend to the shocked but mostly unhurt students. Among them, Sheriff Stilinski surveys the mess with a look of total bewilderment.

Helping Lydia right her over-turned desk, Stiles notices Ms. Blake gazing over the damage.

"Ms. Blake? You okay?" Stiles spoke softly as he looked to his shaken up teacher.

She nods, unaware of a feather stuck in her hair. Stiles gently plucks it out.

"Oh. Thank you." Ms. Blake said lowly as she grabbed the feather and let it drop to the floor.

"Get you a friend like stiles! The boy seems sweet" Tatum hyped up the spastic teen making her friends chuckle and the teens laugh.

Past them, Argent watches an EMT finish bandaging the minor lacerations on Allison's hands.

"Next time you feel like staying home, you stay home." Argent spoke sternly, though his facial expression shows how grateful he was that she was ok and the concern that was eating him up.

"I'm okay. But, Dad, the deer and now this. It can't be coincidence." Allison stated as she looked around the room.

The og's nodded along in agreement, it was too close together and basically back to back. That doesn't just happen.

Eyeing the broken windows, Argent looks about to answer when-

"Mr. Argent, you wouldn't have any insight into this, would you?" Stilinski asked the man curiously.

Both Argent and Allison glance to Stilinski in alarm. "Me?"

"Him?" The core four all muttered in confusion, what did this guy have anything to do with it.

"Yeah. All this-this bizarre animal behavior. You must have seen something like this before, right?"

"Uh, I'm not sure why I would... or
why you would..." Argent stammered a bit.

"Sorry, I could've swore I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter." Stilinski explained making stiles send them a sheepish apologetic smile.

"Oh. Right." Argent trailed off for a moment and glanced towards his daughter. "Not anymore."

"What kind of hunter?" Tara asked Ambrose anxiously, hoping to get an answer.

Seeing the younger Carpenters underlying worry, decided to take pity and answer. "The supernatural kind"

Everyone tensed up at that information. Did Y/n have to deal with them, what else has she been through? The core four thought to themselves.

Having noticed the exchange, Stiles takes a breath of relief. Then steps away to put his phone to his ear.

"Hey, it's me. You're not going to
believe what just happened..." Stiles spoke into his phone.

[Scene change: Hale House]

The door clatters open and Derek carries a blanket-covered Isaac inside. Scott follows the two as Y/n talked to Stiles on her phone.

"I could say the same, but we probably should tell each other in person, can you tell me about it later?" Y/n said as she looked to Isaac with worry.

"I'm pretty sure this qualifies for
immediate discussion." Stiles voice was heard as he dismissed that idea.

"Agreed!" Chad and Mindy yelled out simultaneously making their friends laugh before straightening up and watching the screen intensely.

"Then come to Derek's house." Y/n sighed out as she saw her brother talking to the Hale man about something she couldn't hear.

"Derek's house? What the hell are
you doing at-"

"Just meet us, okay?" Y/n interrupted him.

Y/n hangs up and pockets the phone and meets the others in what once was the living room.

Derek sets Isaac down on the charred table in the middle of the room.

"You don't still live here, do you?" Scott asked the Hale as he looked around the broken and burnt house.

"He lived there?!" Sam said in bewilderment to no one in particular.

"Hope he moved" Chad said after looking at the charred and broken down house.

"No, the county took it over. But there's something here I need." Derek explained to the twos as he stood up.

At the broken floorboards, he pulls up strands of the wolfsbane Lydia placed around Peter's body to resurrect him.

"It'll help heal a wound from an Alpha." The Hale explained once more.seeimg the bug eyed looks from the McCall's.

"But it did heal." Scott spoke confused, not noticing his sister by Isaac's side.

"Not on the inside." Y/n spoke with a strained voice as she took some of the unconscious beta's pain. Black veins traveling up her arm before removing it and sighing in relief as the pain faded from her body.

"What the fuck..." Danny said absolutely astonished but also a bit out off at the sight of the black veins.

"What did she do?" Tara asked trying to keep her voice steady, all of this was a bit overwhelming after all.

"She took some of his pain" ambrose explained softly, everyone looked at Y/n on screen in awe at the fact she willingly went through the pain so Isaac could relax for a moment.

Derek quickly begins pulling the dried flowers from the strands.

Moving back from the Lahey, Y/n walked to stand next to her brother once more before saying "You going to tell us who that was back there? The Alpha?"

"A rival pack. It's my problem. I know you want to help. And you did. I owe you one. Now go home. Go back to being teenager's."

Silent, Scott watches Derek tend to his Beta. When he starts for the door, his eyes fall to his arm where the tattoo was.

He then looked towards his sister who caught on to what he wanted to do and nodded.

"Derek. If you want to pay back the
favor now..." The twins spoke in unison having the man's attention.

Derek glances back, a suspicious look in his eyes.

"There is something you can do for us." Y/n said with a smirk.

"Oh! tattoo time?" Chad asked excitedly at seeing how they were gonna make the ink stay permanently.

[Scene change: BHHS/Hallway]

The door marked Girl's locker room eases open and the Girl steps out. Sliding a hoodie over her shoulders, she peers down the corridor to find-

Allison and Lydia gathering their things from their lockers, preparing to leave.

"Is it me or is Beacon Hills turning into more like Beacon For the Totally Bizarre and Supernatural. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I got home and my mother's fish jumped out of the tank and ate the
skin right off my face." Lydia spoke, joking a bit to try and ease the tension in both of their bodies.

Allison shuts her locker and both girls jump a little in surprise.

The Girl stands right in front of them, staring at Allison.

"Where's Y/n and Scott McCall?" The girl all but demanded to know, though seeing Allison and observing her for a moment she asks "You're Allison, right?"

"1. Why does she need to know, 2. How the hell did she know Allison's name?" Gale said a little uneasy at the unknown girls random appearance and demand.

"Yeah. How do you-" Allison said freaked out but before she could continue she was cut off.

"Where's Y/n?" The girl demanded once again, this time focusing on the twin closest to Allison.

"She had to leave. Her and scott were supposed to be back in class but-"

The Girl grabs her by the wrist, a surprisingly tight grip. "Are they coming back?"

"Ok I'm starting to feel uneasy..." Mindy spoke loudly enough for everyone to hear.

Sam and Tara look at her incredulously. "Starting?!"

"Hey, ease up on the physicality, sweetheart." Lydia reaches to separate them but the Girl wraps a hand around her wrist as well.

Before she can say another word, however, the Girl looks past them, noticing something. Through the crowd, the Twins watch her.

Lydia and Allison follow her eyes, but the Twins disappear, replaced by Argent heading for them. Noticing she's been let
go, Allison glances back to see the Girl hurrying off down the hall.

"She bruised me." Lydia spoke in disbelief.

The Martin holds up her arm, showing an odd bruising on her skin. Allison notices a similar bruise on her own arm.

"Damn she's got one hell of a grip" Tatum said staring at the bruises that were left in the girls, how much strength did this unknown girl have while still weak?

"Come on, let's get you two out of
here. School can wait another day." Argent said softly to the two girls before gently guiding them down the hall by their shoulders.

Allison hesitates as she didn't move from her spot, gazing down the corridor.

"Allison. You don't have to worry about this anymore.Remember our agreement. We stay in Beacon Hills, but only if we stay
out of this. It's not our problem now."

She gives a reluctant nod. With a gentle hand nudging them forward, Argent guides the girls toward the school exit.

"Always listen to your gut" Sid mumbles as she shook her head at the screen.

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Animal Clinic]

Dr. Deaton reaches down to open the gate, allowing Stilinski past the reception area and into the Clinic.

"Fifteen calls in the last hour. I got a suicidal deer, birds flying into windows, pets acting aggressive. I'm starting to think there's something in the water." Stilinski sighed out, obviously tired and overwhelmed.

"Jesus, what the hell is happening in that town!" Dewey said with his mouth agape, curious to what's happening but also grateful he didn't have to deal with any of this first hand, just normal and dumb criminals.

"To be honest, I was going to call you with an incident of my own." Deaton said before
he motions for Stilinski to follow.

"At first I thought I might have had a break-in. Some sick individual looking to release a particularly violent impulse."

[Scene change: Beacon Hills Animal Clinic/Cat's room]

Deaton pushes the door open for Stilinski.
"Until I got a closer look and
realized what actually happened..."

Stilinski gazes on the cat cages and the horrifying sight inside.

Twisted bodies. Limbs stiff with rigor mortis. Claws and fur matted with blood.

"They did it to themselves." Deaton said confused and disturbed.

Everyone looked at the screen disturbed at the sight. What the fuck was this town.

[Scene change: Hale House]

Derek takes Scott and Y/n's left arms, inspecting it. For a brief second, his eyes flare with a red glow.

"I see it. Two bands, right? Matching"

Now with Stiles standing by their side, the twins nod.

"Tattoo time!!" Chad clapped happily making his sister shake her head at his childish behavior.

"What does it mean?" Derek asked as he got some stuff ready.

"I don't know. It's just something I traced with my fingers." Scott shrugged out.

He presses his finger to a dust covered side table next to him and traces a circle. Then with two fingers, he draws a larger circle around the first.

"Why's this so important to you two?" Derek said, his eyes flicking back and forth between the Mccall boy and girl.

Y/n lowers her eyes, as if trying to decide whether to share this. With a supportive and reassuring nod from scott she speaks up.

"Yes! We get the real meaning!" Randy said happy while Mindy and Chad shared smug looks, happy they were right about the Mccall siblings hiding the true meaning behind the simple tattoo.

"Do you know what the word tattoo means?" Y/n asked the Hale man.

"To mark something." Stiles stated proudly as he listened to the conversation at hand.

"That's in Tahitian. In Samoan it
means 'open wound.'" The twins explained in unison.

Everyone was now silent as they listened closely to what Y/n had to say.

Both Stiles and Derek look on them, surprised they know so much on the subject.

"I knew I was going to get a tattoo when I turned eighteen. We both had always wanted one. But then I decided to do it now to make it a kind of reward." Y/n spoke with a shrug as Scott grabbed ahold of his sister's free hand and squeezed it in a comforting manner.

"For what?" The Hale prodded gently.

"For not giving up." She said before sighing and speaking in a softer tone. Stiles also putting his hand gently on her shoulder for more comfort and support.

"They're so sweet" Sidney said softly to Gale and Tatum as she observed the trio's friendship.

"Even when I really wanted to. Even
when some days it was so hard not to. I mean it's not only me but the two of us have had to try and navigate a world we still barley know. We've faced a monster alpha, a kanima that then turned into a Wolf, hunters trying to kill us left and right. We almost died so many times within a year and a half, even had to break up with the love of my life. We healed but four months later it still hurts. It still feels like..."

The words catch in the back of her throat. So Scott finishes for her. "Like an open wound." He squeezed her hand once more.

The core four looked at the screen sadly, it seems like The McCall has already been through hell and back, how the hell did she find the strength to keep going.

How the hell can she be so strong all the time, when sometimes all anyone needs...is a break. And it seems like they don't get much of those.

"And you?" Derek asked Scott.

"Like my sister said. We've been through so much within such a sort time. This is our reminder to not give up so easily" Scott said softly as he looked back to the Hale man.

Y/n nods. Satisfied, Derek picks up an acetylene torch.

"The pain's going to be worse than anything you've ever felt." He warned the two, Y/n took off her jacket completely to give the Hale man room to work.

Chad and Tara winced at the news, for two different reasons.

Chad could fathom having to what looks like, burn the ink into his skin.

While Tara looked at the on screen Y/n with worry, concern, and every other synonym know to man.

Scott got his first last time, now it was her turn.

"Do it." Y/n spoke, bracing herself for the pain to come.

With a spark lighter, Derek ignites the torch.

"Yeah. I'm going to wait outside." Stiles said squeamishly before trying to leave.

"I don't blame him, I would too" Chad, Dewey, and Randy all muttered under their breaths. Knowing they would've dipped the second the torch was brought out.

Derek stopped him by the arm and gently pushed him back towards the twins. "No, you're going to help hold her down."

"Oh, my God." Getting on Y/n's other side, Stiles reluctantly puts a hand on her shoulder and arm, bracing to keep her seated. Scott doing the same, trying to keep out of Derek's way.

Derek slowly lowers the blue flam to Y/n's shoulder. She flinches immediately, teeth clenched as Stiles and scott tries to keep her still.

Sam looked away from the screen, not having the guts to see you in so much pain.

Tara had the same sentiment as she hid her face in her older sisters shoulder. Mindy reached over to hold her best friend's hand, hoping to bring the girl more comfort in the moment.

But Y/n's eyes glow yellow, surging in response to the pain.

"Hold her." Derek demanded.

Stiles and Scott tightened their grip. But it's too much for Y/n. Fangs snapping out, she opens her mouth to scream.

The core four winced and grimaces at the sound of the painful scream Y/n had let out.

Anika let out a whimper as she had flashbacks to Y/n getting stabbed trying to protect her and the others.

[Scene change: BHHS/Hallway-Night]

A darkened, empty corridor. Y/n steps forward. Strange whispers bounce off the walls. Shadows stretch across the
floor. She continues on, almost seeming to drift toward something-bodies.

Several of them. Blood everywhere. Breath tightening in her throat, she can see their faces now.

Lydia, Stiles, Allison, Melissa, Stilinski, Isaac, Argent. Even Derek. Thankfully Scott wasn't among them but that didn't traumatize her any less.

"Oh that's fucked up" Sam said appalled at the sight before them.

Someone steps next to her. She turns to Dr. Deaton who looks on the bodies with a regretful shake of his head.

"Who did this?" Y/n said shakily as she looked to one of her father figures and mentor.

"Two Alpha's. Given far too much power far too soon." Deaton spoke sadly as he looked to the bodies.

"Who?" Y/n asked hesitantly.

Deaton nods to the end of the corridor where two creatures seem to almost bleed out of the shadows.

Red eyed werewolves stepped into the moonlight.

It's Scott and herself. Looking like the monster Peter once was. Snarling. Roaring. Racing toward her human self. Charging in for the kill when-

"What in the nightmare on elm street" Mindy whispered to herself in shock at the dream like segment they were seeing.

[Scene change: Hale house]

Y/n snaps awake, sucking in a breath. Drenched in sweat, she peers up at Derek, Scott, and Stiles.

Then to her arm. Amid smoke wafting up from hee skin, the black band are there. It worked.

"I don't think it was worth it" Chad shook his head, crossing his arms in discomfort.

[Scene change: BHHS/ Locker room]

The Girl stumbles into the shadowy locker room and slams the door shut.

She limps back, glancing about in desperation. Pulling a broom from a corner, she snaps the head off and whips it up to use as a weapon.

[Scene change: Hale house]

Slipping his shirt on after his turn, Scott and Y/n prepares to leave with Stiles while Derek returns to the still unconscious Isaac.

"Looks pretty damn permanent now." Stiles spoke with a gentle slap onto the twins back.

"I kind of needed something permanent. Everything that's happened to us-it just feels like everything changes so fast.
Everything's so... ephemeral."

The trio all nod, silent for a moment.

"Studying for the PSATS?" Stiles asked Scott as he and Y/n shared a look.

"Yep." Scott nodded.

"Nice. That hard work is paying off" Y/n said proudly at her brother.

Mindy, Tara, Chad, and Anika all chuckled at the way the trio was talking. Allowing a little bit of tension to leave their bodies.

Scott opens the front door to leave, but then pauses.

"You painted the door." Scott stated making stiles and Y/n inspect the door a little more closely.

Derek turns as Scott gently touches the surface of the door.

"Why'd you paint it?" Y/n asked curiously and a bit suspicious.

"Go home, guys." Derek said as he tried to get their attention off of the door.

"Oh sure like that's not gonna make them even more curious" Dewy said disappointedly with a shake of his head. Gale giggled a little at the man and was thinking about switching seats with Randy to be closer to the Riley man.

"And why only one side?" Scott spoke up after he was done inspecting the door.

Derek starts toward them, but stops when he hears claws unsheathing.

Stiles and Y/n watch Scott raise his hand to the door, a clawed index finger pressed to the new paint.

"Scott-"

He scratches at the paint. There's something underneath. A black mark beneath the muted red. Derek gives a last look, urging him to not go any further.

But Scott slashes at the door. Then slashes again. First with one clawed hand, then both, red paint falling to the floor in thin ribbons. Until finally, breathless, he
gazes on the pattern revealed...

The alpha packs triskele.

"That doesn't look good" Tatum said lowly as everyone stared at the foreign symbol.

[Scene change: BHHS/Locker room]

Back pressed to one of the lockers, the Girl holds her breath as she hears the door open.

But it's not just the Twins who step in. Kali's bare and clawed feet follow behind them. Then Ennis's black boots.

The Girl closes her eyes, trying to steady her breathing, trying to control her fear. Eyes opening, she spins around to attack-

[Scene change: Hale house]

Scott looks over the Alpha Triskele as he pieces it together.

"The birds at school and the deer last night. Just like the night we almost got trampled by deer. The night we got bit by an Alpha." Scott started off.

Y/n looked at the Hale man before finishing for her brother, knowing where he was going with this. "How many are there?"

"A pack of them. An Alpha pack." Derek sighed out as he dropped his gaze to the floor.

"How does the even work!" Mindy and Randy yelled out in confusion of the dynamics that would bring.

[Scene change: BHHS/Locker room]

Whirling the broom stick about like a bo staff, the Girl defends herself with every last breath she has.

But the Alphas move far too fast, lashing out with calculated savagery, red eyes seeming to come from every direction.

The group all tensed at the back and forth between the Alpha's attack and the explanation.

Kali spins with a dancer's grace, her clawed feet slashing at the Girl. The broom stick clatters to the floor.

[Scene change: Hale house]

Confused, Stiles looks to Derek. "All of them? How's that even work?" Stiles asked incredulously.

"That's what I'm asking!" Mindy said dramatically to the screen, as if they could hear her.

"I've heard there's a kind of leader. He's called Deucalion." Derek spoke, trying his best to explain everything that's been happening.

[Scene change: BHHS/Locker room]

Blood spattered across her cheeks, the Girl's back hits the lockers. She sinks to the floor while in front of her-

Someone uses a handkerchief to wipe blood from his hands. As the others drift back, silhouetted figures in the shadows,
the Alpha known as Deucalion reaches out, grasping for something against the wall.

A blind man's cane.

"Oh hell no" Gale said shaking her head.

The man Scott and Y/n helped in the hospital pulls dark glasses from a pocket and places them over his milky white cataract eyes.

"I fucking called it!" Mindy, Randy, Sam, Sidney, and Tara all yelled out once again, proud of the fact they were right to be suspicious of the seemingly innocent man.

[Scene change: Hale house]

Derek approaches, continuing to explain.
"We know they took Erica and Boyd. Isaac, Peter and I have been trying to find them for the last four months."

Y/m looked down sadly at the reminder of her friends before asking the question she knows her brothers were dying to, "What if you do find them? How do you deal with an Alpha pack?"

"With all the help I can get." The Hale man looked at the twins, indicating that they're the help he hopes to have.

"Why is it always them?" Tara and Sam said tiredly at their friend- or more for the youngest- always being in danger.

"Where is she?"

All eyes turn to Isaac, wide awake and sitting up on the table.

"Where's the girl?" Isaac continued looking around in a daze.

"Probably getting mauled right about now" Randy said deadpanned, his lack of filter made everyone either look at him with glares or surprised expressions.

Derek, Scott, Y/n and Stiles all share confused glances.

"What girl?" Derek asks his still out of it beta.

[Scene change: BHHS/Locker]

Blood at her lips, the Girl flinches back as Deucalion kneels in front of her. He raises his hand to touch her face, gently
feeling the curves of her cheek.

Randy gestured to the screen as if to say 'you might not like it but I was right'

"Beautiful." The man said as his fingers trace over her lips, then to her tightly clenched jawline. "But defiant, aren't you?"

"Because I know something... I know you're afraid of them." The girl spoke with difficulty but determination.

The groups all watched with curiosity, Sam and Tara raised a brow as they listened closely to what the girl had to say.

"Of some teenager's?" The man laughed out, amused.

"Of the man and woman they'll become." She said with pride at the way his face fell for a moment.

That went away quickly though as the alpha once again held an amused smile.
"I'm aware of certain potential threats. But then someone once taught me a very smart way to eliminate threat. Get someone else to do it for you."

As she peers up at him with questioning eyes-

[Scene change: Hale house]

Stiles steps out the front door with a worried Scott and Y/n following.

But when they both pause at the door, twilight sun streaming in, the two glances down at their shared tattoo on their arms with a small smile of pride.

Surprisingly, Derek puts a brotherly hand on their shoulders, looking proud as well.

[Scene change: BHHS/Locker]

The Girl blinks in realization. "Derek."

Her eyes focus on Deucalion's face, seeing the slightest movement at his lips, a confirmation.

A red glare flashes momentarily behind Deucalion's dark glasses. He lashes out with his claws, a sudden and vicious cut.

Throat slashed, the Girl slumps down, cheek hitting the cement floor of the locker room.

Again, everyone jumped and looked away as they saw the blood spatter coming from the brutal action.

Tatum pouted sadly as the badass girl was seemingly...well dead.

Darkness creeping slowly in
around her, her eyes finally flutter closed.

[Scene change: Argent apartment/Allison's room]

Lydia places a color swatch against Allison's wall. "This one. Perfect."

"I don't know. I'm still thinking maybe a shade of blue." Allison places another swatch right next to Lydia's, each of them holding up a color against the wall.

"Lydia, look." Allison said with her eyes glues to their side by side wrists.

She glances to see Allison's expression. Then follows her eyes. With their forearms almost touching, the bruises left on their skin by the Girl connect into an unmistakable pattern.

Two halves of a strange, knot-like symbol.

"How the fuck-" Mindy was cut off as Anika covered her mouth with her hand to keep the Meeks-martin from saying anymore.

[Scene change: Unknown location/Room]

The same symbol appears on a stone wall past which a dark, cavernous room houses two frightened prisoners.

A sliver of light falling into the room illuminates their hand held tightly together. One black, one white...

------------------END OF EPISODE-------------------

As the screen shut off and was showing nothing but a blank, black screen. Everyone still stared silently at the screen.

This was understandably overwhelming for the group but they were also very curious in what the hell happened next.

The core four had many questions growing through their heads as they thought about everything they had just learned.

Tara couldn't help but fear what else they might see, they learned that Y/n is not only a fucking Werewolf but that she had fought against other monsters and Hunters that wanted her and her brother dead. She was scared she might have to see things that probably would never leave her mind. Scared of having to see Y/n in more dangerous situations and in pain.

Ambrose walked to stand infront of the whole group with a smirk.

"I'll let you guys have a break before we start the next sequence of memories.... Now who's hungry?" The man stated bluntly before asking with a smirk as he gestured to the table full of food that appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

_________________________________________

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of season three! Don't forget to comment on your favorite parts and maybe vote if you want to.

What episode are you guy's most excited for them to react to? (Again I can't wait to get to Motel California...please are gonna weep 😈)

Should I bring the pack in the theater soon?

Who in the Mccall pack would get along the most with the core four, My answers stiles since he's basically all of them rolled up in one of you think about it.

Tatum and Chad simping over Scott is my new favorite thing, it's a close second to Lizzie simping for him.

Till next time.
-Alpha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 841 19
(Book 1 of the Y/n Hale Series) Hi. I'm Y/n. I live in Beacon Hills with my dad and my cousin. I'm starting the High School here soon. I know a few p...
1K 71 12
"and i think you deserve an oscar for pretending nothing's wrong every day there's something else but you carry yourself" A year after the devastati...
817 3 30
Death, a word that puts fear or hope into people. Mckenzie has faced death before she even moved to Beacon Hills. Surprise, not really. After 9 years...
5.7K 161 10
Ever since she moved to New York and became roommates with Anika Kayoko, Lindsey had become close friends with survivors of the Woodsboro murders tha...