Love Or Hate

By ThisLove_97

Kylie and y/n just got engaged and things have been going very well for them until recently y/n has noticed t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

1.2K 50 20
By ThisLove_97

Kylie's Pov

"She still hasn't said a word to you huh?"

"No," I said to Khloe.

"Maybe you guys should try couples therapy" Kim suggested.

"Y/n doesn't believe in that," I said as I sipped on my rosé

"Kylie by herself needs therapy heck we need a new Kylie," Kendall said which caused the girls to laugh.

"Shut up Kendall," I said while rolling my eyes.

"She's right though, I think that'll help you two out a lot," Khole said.

"I'll talk to her about it," I said as I continued sipping my drink.

"Great because I just saw her car drive in," Kendall said

"Yeah this should be fun," Khloe said with a smirk.

"Hi girls" y/n said as she came into the house and they all replied with HI's back.

"How was work today, anything new happened?" Kim asked.

"No, not really but we did get a new team assistant so yeah that's the only great thing that happened today," she said

"That's cool, so Kylie has something she wants to discuss with you," Kendall said.

"Oh? well, I'm tired so when I get up later" she said and went upstairs.

"Damn not even a "hi Kylie" is crazy," Kim said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh just hush, I'll go talk to her," I said and got up. 

"Kylie she said that she was tired," Kendall said. 

"She'll sleep later, I'll be right back," I said and went upstairs.

"Kylie I honestly don't want to talk right now," Y/n said as I walked into the room. 

"I get that but I just want to find out something," I said as I sat beside her.

"Okay, go ahead," she said. 

"I've thought about this for a little while but would you like for us to try couples counseling/therapy?" 

"Why should we? you don't even love or want me in the way that I love and want you" she said as I frowned.

"Is that really what you think y/n?" I asked 

" What else am I supposed to think Kylie? when it's thrown right in front of my face". 

"Y/n that's far from the truth," I said.

"I'm just a toy to you kylie, you play with my feelings, you hurt me, you treat me like I'm a piece of floor cloth like I'm worthless and you only need me when whoever is it that you go to does not have time for you that's the only time I mean something to you," she said as I held back my tears. 

"That's not true" 

"It's what you have shown me so yes it is Kylie, I'll go but only because I want a different perspective," she said.  

"Okay," I said as my phone began to ring. 

"Well aren't you going to answer him?" she asked as I got up.

"Don't start" I said and walked to the door and opened it startling the girls 

" Really guys? " I asked and rolled my eyes as they pretended to clean the walls. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n's Pov

"Ugh Kenney get off now" 

"No you promised that you'd carry me around the entire block," she said as she held on tighter to my shoulders. 

"I know but my back is starting to give out so I'll give you a hundred bucks to make up for it," I said as she got down. 

"Aw don't tell me you're getting old so quickly," she said with a chuckle.

"Haha laugh all you want," I said and smiled. 

"So do you want to go to couples therapy?" she asked.

"I mean I don't know but I only agreed because I wanted a different perspective," I said as we continued walking back to the house. 

"I think that it'll be good for you guys, maybe it'll help you guys see things a bit clearer," she said.

"I guess, how's your boyfriend?" I asked as she stopped and raised a brow.

"How do you know about that?" she asked

"What you don't think I follow the media outlet?"

"Oh so you're more invested in my business than yours"

"Well duh," I said as she shook her head and smiled

"He's fine it's still fairly new but so far so good," she said 

"That's good, I hope it stays that way," I said as we finally made it back to the house. 

"Yeah I do too," she said and itched the back of her head. 

"You okay? " I asked as I opened the front door 

"Yep," she said with a smile but I could tell that it was fake something was up with her but I'm not going to press right now.

"Okay, after you," I said and allowed her to walk into the house first.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Kendall ask someone as I got to the living room. 

" Your sister wouldn't answer my calls so I decided to see what was up," he said 

"How did you even get in here Tyga?" 

"She gave me a key," he said as I folded my arms. 

"Heck I can't even get the spare keys to my own house and this motherf*cker got one Kendall your sister does have some nerves," I said. 

"Yes I know y/n but please don't react, Tyga as you can see Kylie's not here so get out," she said 

"Nah imma wait till she gets back," he said as as I laughed.

"Y/n don't," Kendall said as she grabbed my hands.

"Kendall let go," I said.

"No, I know that you're upset just please listen to me go upstairs, I'll deal with him"

"Okay" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" What did you and Kendall do while I was gone?" Kylie asked as she came out of the bathroom. 

"Nothing, you didn't even tell us where you were going," I said as she rolled her eyes and continued to dry her skin.

"I went to go book the appointment y/n gosh must I tell you everything" 

"No not everything but at least most of it," I said as she shook her head

"Fine, what do you want to know?"

"Why'd you give him a key Kylie?" I asked as she raised a brow

"Who?" she asked

"Don't fu*king play with me Kylie you gave that Tyga guy a key to our house" I said.

"I didn't give him a fu*king key y/n so stop," she said.

"Well somebody did because he was sitting on the couch when Kendall and I got back from our daily dose of mischief," I said as she glared at me. 

"I thought you said that you guys didn't do anything"

"Nah don't try to turn this around, why does he have a key to our home?"

"I don't know, I didn't give it to him," she said as she threw on her underwear. 

"Oh great so now he's stealing from you fantastic," I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes

"I'll get it back from him just stop being so grumpy please," she said and got into the bed. 

"I'm not being grumpy" I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh shut it you know that you are," she said as I folded my arms. 

"Where's the rest of your clothes?" I asked

"I'm going to sleep and I'm not going to wear a bra to bed" 

"I wasn't talking about the bra put a shirt on unless you're hoping that he comes back," I said 

"Y/n please don't, I'm not in the mood to fight with you tonight, go to sleep so that we can get to our session early in the morning, goodnight". she said as I laid down and turned my face to the wall and drifted off to sleep. 

..............................

A/n: Hey guys, I've missed you tons and I'm still not doing the best but I'm getting through it every day so thank you all for your kind words and for being patient with me I don't often get that from those in my life and I do apricate you all for your love and continuous support. For the next chapter, there will be a therapist/counselor but I want you guys to decide whom you would like it to be whichever celebrity gets the most comments or likes then that's who it will be. Thank you all once again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
495K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
73.3K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...