STRAWBERRY DAZE. t...

By gloomidoll

IN WHICH.... mani uses cute aesthetics & writes about you getting plowed by concerningly hot monsters. More

♡︎ ┈ INTRODUCTION
01. PAYMENT RECIEVED
02. DEAL
03. GREEN WITH ENVY
04. SEA SAVIOR
05. FANGED ECSTASY
07. HEATED NIGHT
08. EYES IN THE CORN FIELDS
09. DWINDLING PATIENCE
10. WET DREAMS
11. STONED EUPHORIA
12. BRUISES & KISSES
13. STUBBORN WITCH
AUTHOR'S NOTE
15. A REWARD FOR DEVOTION

06. THE MAN WITH FINS

2.3K 28 19
By gloomidoll

ʬʬ.♡︎┈ː ː I WANNA BE YOURS
THE NEIGHBORHOOD .( 💿﹚

IN WHICH....     researching and learning about supernatural creatures was your job, your life. you would never do anything to jeopardize it. but.. things change when you catch the eye of a merman your company recently captured.
WARNINGS ⟢ slight misogyny, mentions of supernatural cruelty, taser marks, slightly possessive merman, lowkey enemies to lovers, forbidden lovers(?), water sex, typical merman anatomy, underwater oral sex, light man handling, pet names, praise, porn with feelings, inspired by the movie; the shape of water, etc.

Dedication is what fueled you, what gave you drive. Your mind remained fixated on whatever you wanted, going against several odds to gain it. You were simply a stubborn woman that refuses to take things completely at face value. And what you currently wanted was to become an official Crypotzoologist. And you are almost there too.. only you are currently shadowing a lead researcher.

He was.. alright? Not especially rude but he did have his moments. A man of his time, is what people would formally say.

Snapping at you, calling you girl, making unheeded comments about your attire— you decided to brush these words off, knowing you needed this experience to become what you wanted to be.

A sentence that whirled through your mind as you ran towards the observation room, hand clutching the foam cup of coffee so tightly to assure it won't spill. You huffed as you pushed open the double doors, glancing around the room. The observation room was an area with various tubes and wires scattered around, with about three desks tucked into a corner. This room was specifically used as a temporary holding center until the creature was either declared fit to keep or sent back to where they came from.

Usually, the company didn't give up creatures so easily.

Despite the usual layout of the room, you noticed how tubes were pushed to the side in place of a large tank. You stepped deeper into the spacious room, eyes widening as you spotted the creature swimming through the blue water, bumping— its tail, against the glass once in a while. You approached the pool, walking around it to get a better look.

The creature resembled both a man and a fish; fair colored skin that shined from the large overhead lightly. His hair was a pretty lilac, a colored that matched the scales on his cheeks and fins on the sides of his head. The purple didn't stop there however, staining his long tail while falling into a soft bluish color. He had a tone build clearly from his continuous swimming. You jumped back as the end of his tail smacked the glass, quickly shuffling away and towards the staircase near the pool, where your lead stood and watched the fish man carefully.

"Here's your coffee Mr. Anderson."

"Ah.. thank you." He plucked the cup from your hand, bringing it to his lips and taking a sip. His lips pursed at the bitter coffee, nodding to himself. "Perfect... [Name], let me introduce you to Caspian— a merman."

Your eyes settled upon the being, watching him float and circle around. You glanced back to your boss, "How'd you get his name?"

"Well.." Anderson droned off a bit, eyes deflecting over to the long stick by his side. You quickly recognized it as the taser frequently used for unruly supernatural. You simply nodded, knowing you couldn't comment on such a thing.

The first time and last time you did, your boss nearly fired you. You loved your job too much to risk that, even if you hated how the company operated with creatures. It seems humanity is lost the moment the victim is.. far from human.

You cleared your throat, turning to face Caspian again. "Has he told you anything else?" You questioned, attempting to steer your focus away from the cruelty.

"Nope. Nothing. Just growls and hisses." Anderson spoke, tapping a thick finger against the cup. "Might have to electrocute him again." The man murmured, your body stiffening in response.

And.. maybe you were imagining it, maybe he had just happened to turn towards you all when his head had surfaced the water. But, his eyes definitely melted any doubt you may have had. Fear swirled in his bright irises, shifting between you and your boss.

You bit the inside of your cheek, "Sir.. that might not be a good idea." To your horror Anderson rolled his eyes, tearing his gaze away from the water to glance at you.

"Not this again, [Name]. If you have such a problem with how I do things, you can leave."

"No, it's just—"

"Just what? You have a better way to get information? Do you think I like hurting these things?"

You quickly shook your head, deflating a bit as your gaze fell. "No. I'm..sorry for speaking out of turn." You heard the man grunt, his empty cup soon coming into view.

"Good. Now here, fetch me another cup."

You silently took it, fighting back frustrated tears as you rushed out of the room.

All under his gaze.

______________________

You wanted to murder whatever imbecile that created the layout of this place, legs pumping as you desperately dragged yourself from one side of the building to the other. All while assuring the piping hot coffee didn't hit the ground, or you. You felt your heart jolt with a brief happiness as the familiar double doors came into view, pushing them open once in arms length.

"Here's your coffee!" You spoke, glancing over to where Anderson previously was. Except, it was empty. You glanced around the room for a moment, noticing the entire space was empty. Your eyes then flicked to the clock on the wall, sighing heavily when you realized it was lunch.

"What a waste." You murmured as you placed the cup onto a random desk, leaning against it soon after. You never had someone to eat with or rather time to at all. You planned to sit down and wait for more instructions from Anderson. Maybe he'd ask for a donut or foot massage.

You laughed at the thought, flinching when you heard a shift in the water nearby. Blinking, you glanced over to spot the merman; Caspian, already staring at you. Nervously, you turned around hoping to find something behind you— but, obviously, you found nothing. Switching back around, you noticed the annoyed expression he wore, feeling heat rush to your face in slight embarrassment.

You fiddled with your shirt restlessly for a moment, attempting to ignore the urging feeling. This state lasted for a single minute before you made your way over to the stairs, watching as the merman swam from its previous place to the side where you were. You watched carefully, nearly tripping. You quickly steadied yourself, standing on the top of them. You stared down at the water, watching as Caspian slowly surfaced, floating and staring right back at you.

A silence carried between the two of you, simply sizing the other up. You, however— broke the silence first.

"Uh.. hi." You spoke softly, even giving a small wave. Caspian rose his eyebrows a bit, giving an unamused expression. You sucked your teeth, softly apologizing.

"You're a coward."

"What?" You stuttered a bit, watching as the man quickly hopped into the water just when the doors pushed open to reveal Anderson and a few others.

He rose his hands in slight disbelief, staring at you. "[Name]? Hello? My coffee?"

"Oh— right away!"

______________________

The merman's words carried through your mind for the rest of the day, emotions teetering between annoyed and confused. He didn't even know you, and yet he was labeling you already? It wasn't even a good label to begin with. You had tossed and turned all night inside your quarters — you living on base for convenience —, wondering what Caspian meant. Or rather; did you want to know what he meant?

Either way, you barely got sleep last night.

Morning came far too quickly and Anderson's attitude even quicker. You wondered what he expected from only the second day of Caspain being here, especially after supposedly being tased. But, you were only the shadow— nothing more. You just sat pretty and made coffee.

"Alright folks, time for lunch!" Anderson called, standing from his desk and walking past yours to drop a few things on it. The others followed behind the lead, you sighing softly, glancing down at the files. Of course he left his paperwork to you. Claiming to be for experience.

Experience my ass..he just doesn't want to do it. You thought to yourself, grabbing a pen but jumping when a loud thud came from the tank. You slowly set the tool down, standing from your chair and walking over. Just like before Caspian's eyes followed you, his body doing the same as you crept up the stairs.

And just like before, you stood at the top, glancing down at the merman as he surfaced. Only this time, he spoke first.

"Are you here to get information from me?"

You blinked, quickly shaking your head. "N—no. Not now anyway. I was.." You trailed over, glancing away for a moment before turning back to him. "Wondering why you called me a coward."

Caspian chuckled under his breath, eyes rolling to the side. "Because you are one. You didn't stand on your ideal— sinking into your shell like a little turtle." The more he spoke, the more you noticed about him. The way a small accent hugged his letters, his sharp white teeth, and the way his tail flicked in the water. "It's clear the man doesn't respect you, and maybe," His eyes fluttered back to you, head tilted down at you. "You don't respect yourself either."

Your eyebrows knitted close at his words, gripping your shirt. He watched as you raced down the stairs and soon out of the room.

His words, again, spiraled in your mind, feeling your anger rise with each passing second. Not because it was rude, but because he was right. You let Anderson walk all over you, and what person with even a decent amount of self-respect would do that? Yeah.. none. It was disturbing how correct the merman was.

Once lunch was done you returned back to the room alongside the others, avoiding Caspian's eyes. You basically shoved your nose into your work, caring less for the creature.

Until.. you were forced to.

"[Name], I need you to pull an overnight observation."

"Huh?.. Isn't that the whole point of the cameras?"

Anderson rolled his eyes, "Charles is working today, you know he falls asleep all the time."

You sighed heavily at his words, but slowly nodded. You knew how exciting and useful this opportunity would be— even if you wanted to avoid it. You watched with annoyance as the others filed out of the room, giving you brief good byes as they grabbed their items. Soon enough you were the only person in the room.

Silence carried in the area as you simply scribbled a few notes and reminders down, attempting to ignore the sharp eyes focused on you. You sipped out of the cup to your side, gliding the ball point pen against the page. Despite all your efforts to ignore Caspian, you couldn't. Your eyes drifted from the page and over to him, your gaze locking for a split second.

The merman tilted his head towards the side of the pool where the stairs remained, you biting your lip in uncertainty. But ultimately, agreeing.

You rose from your chair, waltzing towards and up the stairs. You watched as he followed like before, slowly surfacing and leaning against the rim of the pool.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier." He hummed before you even made it completely to the top, his head tilting to the side. "I was.. angry with your boss and I guess you as well. When I saw your pitiful display, it made me even angrier."

You fiddled with your fingers a bit, shaking your head at him. "No.. You're right. I am a coward." You spoke, coming to kneel a bit to be at his height. "I can't even stand my ground when I see creatures get mistreated. It's embarrassing."

Caspian glanced up at you for a long time, simply swaying in the water. ".. We might not be too different after all." He spoke, leaning onto his arms.

You gave a lopsided smile, "Yeah.. guess not."

______________________

Since that nightly observation, you surprisingly became close with the merman. Sure he would keep a sour face on around Anderson and other people, but when it was just the two of you? He was all smiles, telling you things about himself and his culture. Caspian admitted he was an only child, and a bit of a rebellious one as well. No wonder the hunters found him so easily.

Several weeks passed with your relationship brewing, walking the dangerous line of researcher and.. creature to be researched? You had no clue. You've never felt a connection with a supernatural being before. Most of them understood human language, sure— but you never really talked with them.

All of it was business. But with Caspian? The last thing on your mind was prodding his brain for your own selfish gain. Or the company's.

Today you walked to the observation room with a pep in your step, holding your container of fish close to your chest. Through much prodding and firm declarations it wasn't cannibalism, Caspian convinced you to get him some food. Since Anderson and the others fed him the bare minimum and kept more over his head to make him talk.

You approached the doors, pushing them open and glancing around. Assuring the room was empty, you approached the stairs, walking up them and smiling as you noticed Caspian already waiting.

"I brought your food." You smiled, coming to your knees on the ledge. Your hand delicately plucked the top from the container, pushing it towards him.

"Thank you, [Name]."

You went to reply, eyes fluttering away from the fish and over to him. Your eyes widened, forgoing the meal to instead reach over to the man. "Oh my gosh.." You murmured, thumb tracing the small bruise on his cheek. A few unfortunately on his arms and stomach as well. "Caspian.."

He gently grabbed your wrist, "It's fine. Doesn't hurt that much." He spoke, attempting to steer your attention back to the fish. Instead, your hands fell to his arm, the merman wincing in response.

"I.." You croaked, shaking your head as an angry expression crossed your features. "I need to tell him to stop. This has gotten out of hand." You spoke, moving to stand, only for his wet fingers to wrap around your wrist.

"[Name], no."

"But h—"

"No." Caspian spoke again, tone stern as he stared up at you. You slowly deflated back to sitting, watching his hard stare melt away. "You would be putting not only myself, but you in danger as well... and I don't want that." He spoke, glancing down at the water, thumb gliding across the back of your hand.

"I care too much for you to allow that to happen. Our talks, your presence.." He hummed, glancing up at you again, smiling. "I look forward it everyday."

Your lips pulled into a pleasant smile, free hand rising to grab his cheek. The merman leaned into your palm, eyes fluttering close as he gently grabbed your wrist. He felt so safe with you. Even in a place foreign to him, even with a person he's only know for several weeks.. you felt familiar.

A familiarity he couldn't let go of.

"I care for you too. It's just.." Your hand trailed, gently tracing the mark on his side with a frown. "I hate to see you in pain."

Caspian breathed at your words, and even harder at your touch against the side of his stomach. His eyes fluttered open, glancing down at your hand and soon to your face. Your own eyes focused on his gaze rather then the bruise, breathing softly at his hard stare.

Your hand slowly rose, flinching as the man grabbed her wrist, placing it back down on his stomach. Your lips parted in brief confusion, shivering as his free hand reached to gently grab your arm. There, he pulled you forward a bit, leaning his face close.

Your breath hitched, feeling his lips trace your face hesitantly. Your fingers twitched, body warming completely. You moved your face, feeling his breath hitch as your lips traced his own.

With no reluctance, the two of you kissed— slowly, uncertainly encapsulating the kiss. Though, it was sweet, surprisingly warm, and his lips were oh so soft. His hand trailed from your arm to your waist, webbed fingers clutching your clothing tightly. He grumbled softly to himself, words you couldn't quite make out.

But faster then you would have wished, Caspian pulled away, gently pushing you away from him. "They'll.. be back soon."

"Oh." You spoke softly, chest pumping up and down, eyes focused on anything but him. Carefully, plucking the fish from its container, tossing it into the water and standing up. With shaky legs you rushed down the stairs and soon out of the observation room, eyes wide the entire time. Your fingers trailed your lips, breathing heavily.

Noticing footsteps, you quickly composed yourself, lifting your form off the doors and walking away.

______________________

The rest of the day was an entire blur, Anderson's words muddling into one big pool of mush. Each time your eyes shifted over to Caspian, your memories of your kiss overtook all rational thoughts. Causing you to quickly glance away, suppressing a whine of embarrassment.

That night was even worse, now with no distractions; you laid in bed and truly thought about what happened. You kissed the merman, the creature you were supposed to be researching.. nothing more.

Love wasn't supposed to be a factor at all.

Love.. The word danced in your mind, muddling it even further. Had you loved him? Was Caspian.. someone you could see yourself loving? He was different, a merman that wanted to get home and away from your company. He despised humans, and would refuse to help them.

And yet his heart opened to you, a human, and a person in charge learning all about him. It was.. pleasant. Nice to know someone was so kind to hold you so dear.

I care too much for you..

You pushed your blankets off, grabbing a long black sweater and wrapping it around your body that was covered in a simple tank top and panties. Your feet found the slippers by your bed, exiting your room quickly and shutting the door. Your body moved much faster then your mind, not once thinking of the consequences for what you planned to do.

Your only focus was Caspian.

Your hand clenched the sweater close, blessed to know Charles worked tonight. And with the clock ranging at about nine-thirty, you knew he was fast asleep. Your chest pounded, speeding up when the doors came into view.

Like you hoped, the doors were unlocked. Again, the people here didn't give a damn about their job. And maybe, you didn't either.

Pushing the doors open, you locked them behind you, making your way towards the light on the side. Flicking the switch, the light overhead the large pool shut on, allowing you to see Caspian who was already staring at you. Your gaze remained locked as you approached the stairs, carefully walking up the stairs.

A tense silence tainted the room, Caspian watching, eyes widening. First you had kicked off your slippers, then your sweater, tank top, and finally underwear. By the time you were up on the ledge, you were completely bare.

His body leaned against the ledge, muttering your name as he watched you slowly sit down. Your hands reached out, Caspian instantly grabbing them and helping you into the water. You nearly felt overwhelmed from how deep the pool was, regretting your decision for a moment.

That was until his hands found your hips, resting you against the wall of the tank and assuring you floated a bit higher above him.

The man hissed softly as your fingers traced the gills on his rib cage, leaning close to you. Wordlessly he planted his lips on your own, as if they hadn't left in the first place. Your legs opened to allow his body to enter, feeling his surprisingly soft scales rub against the inside of your thighs. His hands clutched your skin so harshly, tilting his head to deepen the kiss.

His name fell into his mouth as his tongue intruded on your mouth. Caspian smiled at this, wrapping his tongue around your own and gently sucking. The feeling went straight between your thighs, hands reaching to rake through his lilac colored hair.

Soon enough the two of you pulled away for air, except— the merman caught his much faster.

Caspian's attention moved onto your neck, placing multiple soft kisses against your damp skin, sucking a mark into your collarbone soon after. His arm wrapped around you to hold you up, other hand reaching to gently palm your breast. Your head leaned back, feeling his thumb roll your nipple delicately, lips now pressing against your untouched boob.

"H—have you ever been with a human before?" You questioned, shivering as his teeth gently raked your skin. Luckily not breaking it.

The merman shook his head, pulling back to glance at you. "Nor have I been with someone of my kind. This is my first."

"Mine too."

Caspian gave a lopsided smile, gently fondling your boob as he kissed you. "I'll be sure to do my best, then."

The kiss was tender, heat swelling inside your body and simply waiting to burst. You gasped softly as he pushed his tail up against your center, subconsciously rolling your hips for any ounce of friction. Caspian noticed this rather quickly, pulling from the kiss with a smirk.

One you've never seen him wore.

Slowly, his lips trailed from your chin and down your body. Throat, chest, stomach, and soon mound. And just when you thought he wouldn't go any lower, he went underwater, kissing your folds.

You jumped in surprise, even more shock flooding through your body as the man gently gripped your thighs, raising you and placing you onto his shoulders. Your hand reached back to grip the rim of the tank, lips parting to release a groan as his wet, slick tongue opened you up.

Circling your clit slowly, hands tightening when he felt your legs shake with each drag of the pink appendage. Your stomach clenched when his tongue went lower, gliding across your entrance and soon.. pushing in.

His tongue was thick, but not uncomfortably so. Just enough your walls clenched, head leaning back to gasp and moan. His tongue drove into you, working you open and making your inhibitions fall one by one. You wanted to slap him. There was no way he was a virgin before you— knowing how to toy with you in such a way.

"God, Caspian.." You whined, leaning forward as your pussy pushed up against his face. You wondered if he could head you, given the fact you could barely see him. Possibly from the water, possibly from the pleasure filled daze he was causing. Your moans continued, eyebrows pulled close as he tongue fucked you just right, pushing you open more and more, tongue reaching deep with each thrust.

Your legs shook around his head, gasping as you attempted to remain steady inside the tank. Caspian wouldn't let you sink of course, but the fear still remained. Moments passed before you released, gasping at the odd feeling. Your head was spinning, barely registering him slowly lowering your legs, rising up to the surface.

Caspian tucked your legs on his hips, pushing you against the wall as he grew closer. He smiled at you, water dripping from his face— maybe it just wasn't water— with his beautiful long hair sticking to his body. A hand rose to caress your cheek, eyelids lowering. "A shame I could watch you come undone.." He spoke softly, thumb tracing your cheek. You leaned into his touch, panting soon dying down.

"I'll be able to this time."

Caspian murmured, pressing up against you. Your eyes widened as you felt something hard press against your entrance. You breathed softly, feeling his hand lower to gently roll his clit with his thumb.

His eyes returned to your face, "[Name].. we can stop if you'd like. I wouldn't want you to get in trouble." His tone teetered between worried and something else, even pulling away a bit to give you room to leave. Caspian's care made your cheeks warm, arms coming to hang on his shoulders.

"I want to. I need you, Caspian."

The merman sucked in a sharp breath at your words, leaning down to lock your lips. You giggled against his him, the pleased sound melting into a moan as he slowly pushed inside of you— stretching you. Soon enough he filled you completely, hips stilling as you got used to him. Thumb still working on your swollen nub.

You two soon pulled back, eyes locked as he gripped your hips harshly. He pulled back until only the tip was inside, shoving back in; water moving roughly as a result. His sharp eyes watched you carefully, heart fluttering when he noticed your eyes blown with lost, lips parted to emit soft breaths.

Caspian wasted no time in pulling back again, thrusting into you deeply. His pace was slow yet deep, driving you into the wall with each flick of his hips. Your fingers clung to him so tightly, thighs squeezing around him as your walls clenched him. Pleasure took over your body easily, lips hung open as beautiful moans poured from you. The last thing on your mind was Anderson, Charles, or even the fact you were fucking your specimen.

Well.. maybe the last thing was on your mind. Given Caspian has only ever given you such pleasure in your life. He flicked his hips like an expert, holding you so tightly to assure you wouldn't fall. His care, his hands, all so focused on your pleasure.

Your head leaned back, overwhelmed by the feeling. Not even a moment passed before he let out a disgruntled sound, wrapping his arm around you waist to use his other hand to grip your face. "No, I—" He breathed, slamming his hips into your own.

"I need to see.. Please let me see you."

You obeyed, though struggling to. Your hands trailed down to his arms underwater, crying out his name as he desperately fucked you. The water shook with each thrust,  wall creaked each time he pushed you against it. You were tainting the observation deck with your disgusting love making, and you didn't give a damn at all.

"S—so close, fuck.." Caspian whined, fingers digging so hard into your plush skin, surely leaving marks. You gasped the same, eyes pinched close feeling your peak come closer and closer. His thrusts became rougher the closer he got, gritting his teeth as he released a loud groan.

You cried softly as you felt his hot release flooding you, coming undone from the feeling. The pair of you panted, holding onto the other and simply floating in the water, length still inside you.

After a few moments, Caspian was the first to speak. "I love you, [Name]. And I will do anything to remain at your side.." His eyes trailed around the room, thumb tracing your skin. "Go through, anything.

You shook your head, thumbs trailing across his face. "I won't let you. I love you too much to allow it."

"Then what will you do?"

"Help you escape."

𖤩 ˑ ִ ֗ 𖥻 ୨ ⑅ CLOSING WORDS ୧ ִ ۫   ˑ
i didn't mean for this to take so long & get so long.
i like it though & might make a part 2. definitely watch the shape of water, it's cute.
also i swear someone requested a merman/mermaid but i can't remember who.
UNEDITED. EXCUSE TYPOS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.1K 15
(Y/N). Young. Dumb. Legally blind. And that's it. Oh, and a serial killer thinks he's cute. There's that too.
93K 1.8K 44
Read at your own risk (I do not own any of the Creepypastas or pictures)
9K 373 18
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝔸 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 [𝕪/𝕟] 𝕤𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙'𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕗𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 �...
283K 6.5K 64
Markiplier x Reader imagines and maybe one or two chapters of Septiplier just because I can't resist. Some fluffy ones, some funny ones. Some weird...