Between Times and Places

By Bahar3377

When a spell went wrong children of our beloved deans find themselves in a journey where they travel through... More

The World I Know
Would You Play With Me
The Spell of Desires
Mommy Issues
A Deal With A Catch

Descendancety Test

60 4 0
By Bahar3377

Rowena was looking at her mama's emerald eyes as Lesso was doing the same. She thought that to be a staring contest so her mama would see that she was up for the challange, that she was strong therefor she was worthy of her attention. Lesso on the other hand thought... she didn't know what she thought what to think. What could one think in a situation like this?

The older siblings acted towards their mother instictually but was stoped by the evil teachers who prepared their fingerglows. Anabella was looking at her mother with concern while her brother was looking at the evil teachers with eyes he intented to be calming however was uncharacteristically angry. "Please we are not gonna hurt her, we are not here to hurt anyone, for the Storian's sake we are not even here willingly, we just want to go home." said Anabella with worry and panic in her voice. 

"How are we suppose to trust you? You suddenly appeared in the School Masters Tower and hid there secretly until we catched you, then you came to us with the craziest story ever." said Princess Uma. 

"We weren't hiding, we were just trying to understand the situation. When we entered to our living room with my sister because we saw a light in the color of our sisters finger glow, we were suddenly in a spell we didn't even knew about so we tried to understand what was going on. In fact we still don't know what the spell is about." explained Theodore. After that some of the eyes shifted to Rowena who still thought that she was in a staring contest with her mama although both of them already blinked, and the other eyes were on Theodore who said something impossible.

"Six years olds can't have finger glows." said Sheeba Sheeks matter of factly. "The only one we know with a finger glow that wasn't a student was Rhian." she said distrustfully. With the mention of the Rafal's child Lady Lesso turned her head to Theodore.

"I WON!" screamed little Rowena who was proud to win against her mama, but when all the eyes turned to her, including her mommys eyes which were moving slowly, she felt caught. She cleaned her throat and then in a soft voice, like it would make her less guilty, said: "I might have steal mama's key to open it." "Again!" said Theodore with annoyance. "Rowena how many times does mom needs to tell you that you can't open your finger glow without their permission. You are too young to have a finger glow. Look where unsupervised magic brought us to." lectured Anabella. Rowena rolled her eyes.

"ARE WE SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THAT!" yelled Castor. "Well, believe THAT!" Rowena yelled back as she tried and glowed her finger just a little bit. That silenced Castor and everyone else. It was violate, just like her mama's.

"So it is true then, you are the children of Lady Lesso and..." Princess Uma couldn't finish her sentence since she was just near Clarissa Dovey.

"That is impossible." said Lady Lesso. "They can't be my children. I will never have children again." "AGAIN!" yelled the three children who were not aware of their long gone brother. "What do you mean 'again', I am your first child, we don't have one older than me." said Theodore in schock. He and his sisters would be on schock for longer if it wasn't for Lady Lesso's glowing finger pointed right at them. "These are all lies. Know tell me the truth or you will spend the rest of your lifes sitting in a pot as a plant." "Lady Lesso!" Clarissa yelled in panic as she rose to her feet.

"Red stop it! How impossible and absurd they story may seem there is no plot holes, anything we can accuse them of lying." said Emma Anemone also in panic, thinking that the Evil Dean might do something vile out of fear. "A good lie may not have any plot holes. Their looks may be a  disguse spell or a the potion to switch genders. And they have not given an actual proof to us about their story. And there is no way a six years old can do a spell to travel in time even with Rafal's books." The teachers who before started to believe the siblings story were now skeptical, covinced by Lady Lesso's reasoning. 

Theodore who saw the dubious eyes started to defend himself and his sisters. "Please believe us. Look even I don't know how Rowena was able to cast the spell, she may had opened her finger glow a couple of times  but she never casted a proper spell let alone one of Rafal's ones but today she somehow did and here we are. All we want to do is go home. You want us gone and we want to go so please just check the spell, send us home and we will all be happy. Plus to what you said do you really think we would be very different if we switched genders. Look at me and my sister we are litterally the carbon copies of mom." Now everyone looked at Clarissa.

"You still didn't prove anything. If you really are their children say something only their children could know." said Professor Espada. The voices of agreement rose from the teachers and three children started to think of something only they can know with the stress their mother's glowing finger gave them. After a while "I know!" yelled Rowena  and all the eyes were on her. She looked at Clarissa and spoke. "I know why mama gifted you an hourglass."  "That is easy. Everybody knows ı gifted it as a peace offering after the whole Camelot fight ended and I witnessed the schools unification which I wasn't able to before because of my injuries from the war with Rafal." Lesso protested. "Yes, but why an hourglass and not a vase or flowers?" asked Rowena. "Because she didn't have an hourglass." Lesso responded quickly. Perhaps to quickly... "No silly. Because when you saw her attending to all these students's and teacher's problems, garden arrangings and ball preparations, to the things you thought was unimportant, you felt sorry for her and you said to her 'You always give so much time to your students, teachers, the perfect image for your school you always forget about what is really important: giving time to yourself. Maybe this hourglass will remind you of time so you can make time for yourself and you can at last make yourself happy as much as you make others happy.'" By the time Lesso's words spilled from Rowena's mouth Rowena already made her way to her mommy. As she took a lock of hair and put it behind her mommy's ear she spoke. "You always tell this story to the three of us because you like it so much but you never tell it to anyone else because you know it makes mama sad when other people think she is soft." Some teachers looked at Lesso who slowly lowered her finger while others looked at Dovey who opened her mouth to spoke and after a while said "I have never told this to anyone." she looked at Lesso "Did you?" "Of course not!" replied Lesso. "And the Tower is shielded by our magic so no scim or butterfly or anything like that can't  enter it."

 Clarissa touched to Rowena's chubby cheeks and with that her eyes filled with tears. "I can feel it." she said. She hold her hand over her heart and said. "I can feel it here." 

"This doesn't proof anything. Even if it did and they were my children that doesn't mean we could trust them. We all know what happend with..." Lady Lesso paused in pain. Children didn't understand what she was talking about. When they were out of the danger of being a plant they would investigate. "I think if the first one was evil you wouldn't have two more. They can't all be evil." said Emma Anemone. "I am evil." Rowena tried to defend herself. "Not 'I am a danger to people and will destroy everyone' evil. More like a 'I wanna be a villian when I grow up and I like to cause small trouble' evil." said Anabella trying not to lose the trust they didn't even fully gain. "As she said before me and my brother are Ever's and my sister wants to be a Never." If there were any more doubts they flew away by the sing-songy way Anabella said 'Evers' just like her mom. Anabella didn't understand why everyone was looking at her weirdly but her sister did. "Yep, she is always like that. It is genetic." She pointed at her brother. "He does it too." Then she looked at Lesso and said: "Don't worry, I don't do it." Lady Lesso looked at the girl who looked at her with such comforted eyes. Like she was doing an inside joke that was special to them. Like there were a bond between them. 

"So if you finally believe that they are your children can we please come to the spell situation." said Professor Manley. Rowena looked at him with deadly eyes, probably thinking that he said it because he wanted her to be in trouble. That was what a nemesis would do. "I don't understand it. We don't have any of Rafal's books. Whatever belonged to him except the story books is destroyed. Right?" said Dovey and looked at Lady Lesso who was looking at the ground and saying nothing. When Theodore understood what happend, he said "Owh mom is gonna kill mother." With the tension Theodore's words added to the room everyone was waiting for a fight to break down. "Lady Lesso you destroyed it right, like you told me?" asked Dovey her tone a little bit higher. "I couldn't just destroy all that valuable magic about evil. It is not because I intended to use it or something, but I couldn't just throw such important knowledge to the garbage. I just wanted to read it and learn about it and keep it safe." Lesso defended herself. "Safe? SAFE? Our six years old child found it and used it, putting herself, her siblings and all of us in great danger." yelled Dovey. "Our alleged child. And it is not my fault that our alleged child is stupid." Lesso yelled back. Which offended and was protested by all of her future family. 

"When I kept it, there weren't any children in the picture. I sealed the room with blood magic." said Lesso trying to make everyone understand her reasoning. "I thought blood magic was bad, you guys yelled at me." Rowena yelled at her siblings as she pointed to them annoyed at what she thought to be hypocrisy.  "That is because mother didn't actually use blood to do her spell it is just figuratively a blood spell because only someone from her blood can break it. You did some kind of ritual with blood which is very dangerous." With the last words of Anabella sighs of shock were heard all around the room.

"Did you just said she did blood magic!" asked Professor Manley. "Yep! Bet you can't do it." said Rowena with the pride of giving her nemesis fear. "That is a very strong type of magic how could you ever do that?" asked Lesso in disbelief. "Well you always say magic follows emotions and I had pretty strong emotions and wished it from the very deep of my heart. Plus there was a lot of blood." said Rowena matter of factly. The fraction of horror passed through her eyes and she started to rub her left palm absentmindedly. When Clarissa took Rowena's wrist in her hand and look at her palm she saw a deep cut covered in some kind of ointment she gasped in horror and pain. "Rowena what did you do?" Her siblings and the teachers started to get close to look at little Rowena's palm. At the time litte Rowena was trying to comfort her mommy. "Don't be sad mommy. There was another magic in the book so I wouldn't get weak after losing blood. And I put an ointment mama tought me to my wound." Rowena used her right hand to  wipe away a tear from her mommy's cheek not noticing she has the same tears in her cheeks.

"Why would you do such a thing, my beatiful baby?" asked Dovey as she wiped away her new found daughter's tears. Rowena didn't answer, instead she looked at the ground with guilt.

"This is bad. This is really bad." said Lesso her eyes full of horror. "What do you mean? She will be alright right? We will be home soon, you will help us, right?" Anabella asked in horror. Deep inside she was hoping that, this wasn't such a huge deal and her mothers from the now or the  future would get them back home in no time. But from the look on her mother's face you could say that she was wrong. 

As Lesso zoned out and thought, everyone was scared to their bones including Rowena. After a minute she said: "Professor Sheeks  and Professor Dovey you two will come to the room where the books are with me, Rowena and the boy. Professor Manley  you stay in the school in case any of the students need anything. Princess Uma and Professor Anemone you take care of the blond girl." After that Lesso started to walk like everyone was immediately going to do what she said. "I have a name you know. It is Anabella. And why can't I come?" said Anabella in her suprise. "Because we only need Rowena to tell us which spell she did and the boy to confirm that she is not lying you would just be a burden." Lesso said trying to seem cold, and unaffected by hearing her daughters name. After that she kept walking. "Come on time is not something we can afford to waste." said Lesso before exiting the room. After that Clarissa held  Rowena's hand and rapidly walked to the door.  Theodore who saw this altough not wanting to leave any of her sisters alone had to choose and said: "Be safe Anabella, we will be here before you know it." and left the room. With that everyone started to do what Lady Lesso told them to do. Everyone individually hoping that this mess would be over soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone I know it has been a lot since I last posted. I don't know if anyone cares but still sorry . I hope you liked this episode. Thank you all for reading and liking. I would like to read your comments. And I am very sorry for the title. I know it is cheesy but I wanted it to be funny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 683 11
The dean of evil holds the heart of the hyper ever teacher, without knowing. (Once again not my art)
90.3K 4.4K 62
The Schools for Good and Evil had finally united, and with unification, came new staff. Y/N is the first new teacher the school had seen in over fiv...
15.5K 684 16
a wlw fanfic of lady lesso Y/N is the child of the local blacksmith in gavaldon was also know as the town's troublemaker, on her way back from an err...
4.4K 174 30
One moment they're both in their classrooms, teaching their students, in the next they're both stranded somewhere deep in the blue forest, not knowwi...