Love Or Hate

By ThisLove_97

Kylie and y/n just got engaged and things have been going very well for them until recently y/n has noticed t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

2.2K 67 17
By ThisLove_97

Y/n's Pov

"Kylie, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Do you think I'm stupid or something y/n?" she asked as I nodded my head no.

"Can we not please? We can talk about whatever you saw on the internet later".

"Yeah, sure, whatever" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Come on inside, do you want something to eat?"

"No, I ate before I came and you have to go unload the car" she said as she came into the house and went over to my mom.

"Why do I have to do it by myself?" I asked as she glared at me.

"Okay geez, I'm going, you guys can just start without me" I said and went outside to grab whatever is it that Kylie got.

"So how are the wedding plans going?" my mom asked Kylie as I sat down back at the table.

"Would've been going better if y/n didn't make me question myself every other day" she said as I starred at her blankly.

"Y/n what have you been doing to make Kylie questioning herself?" my mom asked.

"Mother, Kylie should be the last one talking about "questioning herself" she thinks that I'm f*cking everyone whom I come into contact with" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"Y/n what did I say about cursing around me"

"Apologies mother, it won't happen again".

"Yeah it will but anyway, Kylie how have you been treating my sister I heard that she's been crying a lot more lately"

"Y/s/n don't start okay, let it go" I said.

"No y/n let her answer I'm sure she has a good answer" she replied while folding her arms.

"I haven't done anything to your sister y/s/n" Kylie said as y/s/n scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah not that I can prove yet but don't you worry what you do in the dark must eventually come to light" she said as I groaned.

"Can you two just cut it out please I am fine and that's that just shut up and eat please and thank you" I said getting annoyed.

"As you wish" y/s/n said.

------------------------------

"Urgh y/n tell your boner to calm down" I heard Kylie say

"You're the one who keeps rubbing up against me" I replied as I sat up.

"All night y/n," she said.

"Yeah because you keep twisting and turning against me," I said.

"Well that's too bad," she said and pulled the sheet over her head.

"Nah, you gon fix it," I said as I rip the sheet off of her.

"No, I'm tired," she said and swatted my hand away from her ass.

"We that's too bad for you because you're going to fix it," I said as I pulled her close to me and took off her top.

"This is r*pe y/n," she said as she tried to get out of my grip.

"How? and you basically sexually harassed me," I said as I finally got her bra off.

"Ugh hurry before your mom or your sister burst in here," she said.

"Wait really you're letting me do it?" I asked.

"Don't make me change my mind" she replied as I cupped her left b*east and sucked on it while cupping the other.

******************************

"Eww I can smell the s*x on you, go take a shower you guys are nasty" my sister said as I came out of my room.

"Oh come here" I said as I hugged her and she struggle to push me off of her.

"Get off of me" she said while yelling for our mother.

"Mom can't help you but yeah you're right I do need to go shower" I said as I let go of her.

"Ya think?" I heard her ask as I went back into the room.

"Kylie what are you doing?" I asked raising a brow.

"Nothing, it's for ig" she said as pulled down her shirt.

"Okay" I said as I unlocked my phone and went to her Instagram page

"There's nothing here Kylie" I said while showing her my phone.

"Because I haven't posted it as yet y/n" she said while rolling her eyes.

"I don't think that, that's something that you should be posting on social media Kylie" I said while shaking my head.

"Oh so now you're telling me what I should do with my body wow ok y/n"

"How do you get that from what I just said and that is not what I am saying Kylie I just don't think that posting titties on social media is a good thing" I said as she groaned.

"Just leave me alone y/n" she said as she placed her airpods into her ears.

"Okay then". I said and went to the bathroom to take a bath

Your outfit

"Where are you going?" kylie asked.

"To go meet up with my friend, y/s/n is going to take you around the neighborhood" I said as I finished up tieing my lases.

"Your friends are back in la y/n" she said

"I have friends here too, just please at least try to behave when you're out there with my sister" I said as I went to go place a kiss on her forehead.

"Okay"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/s/n Pov

"Okay, and here is where y/n and I would usually come whenever we needed to clear our heads.

"This is nice, did you guys through the bricks across the pond too"

"We did and it would have that really cool effect" I said as we sat on the logs near to the pond.

"How many todpoles do you think are in there?" she asked

"Hundreds" I responded.

"Hm, why do you both have a scar on your left leg?" she asked

"Oh, it's because of our dad, he used to mistreat us but since then most of the marks and scars have disappeared" I replied.

"I'm sorry"

"That's okay but we should probably get going now I think mom would like us to go get groceries" I said as we both got up.

"Okay but you have to let me drive" she said.

"Nahhh, try that with my sister and not with me" I said as we both laughed.

"I'm a great driver, let your sister tell you about me" she said.

"I'm sure she will" I said with a smile.

>>>>>>>≥>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/n's Pov

"How's the wife doing?" my friend rafeel asked as we sat down at his home bar.

"Miserable at times but yeah she's doing good I sent her around the neighborhood with my sister" I replied.

"Poor y/s/n" he said as I slapped his arm.

"She's not that bad" I said to him.

"I know but kiley's tuff to deal with" he said.

"Trust me I know"

"So I wanted to speak to you about something that I saw online" he said.

"Okay, go ahead" I said.

" I know you don't be on social media too much but I seen this tyga guy, he posted up some pictures and I'm pretty sure I seen kylie in one of them" he said.

"Okay let me see" I said as I took his phone and looked at the pictures.

"You can't see her clearly but I know you know your girl figure" he said as I nodded.

"Yeah that's her and she commented too with her private account" I said as I gave him back his phone.

"Shit man idk, she real messy for that and then on top of that she has the audacity to be treating you like shit" he said

"It's alright man, thank you for showing me" I said as we continued to drink.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When I got home I noticed that kylie was helping my sister make dinner.

"Hey y/n/n" y/s/n said.

"Hi". I responded.

"Oof what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing,where's mom?" I asked as I placed the snacks that I brought back from rafeels house on the island.

"She's out with her friends" she said.

"Oh ok, I'll be up in my room if you need me" I said and left.

Not too long after kylie came up to the room.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she sat on the bed.

"Yeah" I said and continued playing my game.

"That doesn't work with me anymore y/n" she said while taking the controller out of my hands.

"Kylie give it back please"

"I will after you talk to me" she said and turned the console off.

"There's nothing to talk about" I said

"What's wrong with you? Why are you upset?" she asked.

"Because you keep hurting me kylie now can I please have the controller"

"What have I done now y/n?" she asked

"Nothing kylie"I said as she groaned.

"Fine, I'll go bring your dinner up" she said and stood up.

"Don't bother, here's your ring if you still want it or not" I said as I took it out from my pocket and handed it to her.

"You had it all this time y/n why would you do that"

"To see if you would do exactly what you did and it's okay, I'll see you tomorrow I'm sleeping in my sisters room". I said and left.

A/n: Update. Not in the right mind space right now but I'll try to push through for u guys🦋❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.6K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
249K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
96K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...