A Footballer's Fling

By LeeroyLoveMarcy28

Famous football player, Louis Tomlinson, wants romance. He has so many ideas of how to treat someone that he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

8

2K 56 38
By LeeroyLoveMarcy28

Louis waits outside Harry's apartment, tapping his steering wheel as he waits for the little family. He had gone home and had a proper shower before he got ready with a black button-up, rolled up his arms to show off his tattoos, a grey blazer to carry around, and black slacks.

He glances toward the doors of the apartment building, doing a double take when he spots the man with the boy on his hip. Louis' eyes get stuck on Harry, his mouth dropped open.

Harry's curls are cupping his face beautifully, angelically even. And his full bum is squeezed into a tight pair of white skinny trousers that are flared at the bottom, his curved waist being tightly shown off by the white belt. His chest is being displayed by the halfway-unbuttoned dark purple shirt tucked into his trousers. He's wearing heeled white boots, something he hasn't worn in years. He decided on putting glittering lip gloss on, it only being noticeable up close.

Marcel, however, was adorable. He is wearing a tiny red sweater vest with little black slacks, kept on by tiny black suspenders. His glasses are on right, for once not being sideways. His curls styled nicely on his head. His thumb in his mouth, he holds his head against Harry's shoulder.

Louis stays silent as Harry settles Marcel in the car seat in the back. His eyes never leave Harry's face, completely captivated by the man's beauty.

Harry slides into the passenger seat, putting on his seatbelt and looking up to smile at Louis. "What" Harry asks, a shy but curious smile on.

Louis swallows, letting himself smile. He mutters in awe, "You're just so beautiful..."

Harry blushes, "Thank you, Lou. You look very handsome, too."

Louis turns toward the road, his smile never leaving. "I have an amazing plan for us tonight, love. You two are going to love it."

Louis parks outside a big building, stepping out and handing his keys to a valet. He goes around the car to help get Marcel out of the seat. He unbuckles the boy as Harry watches him with adoration. Marcel holds onto Louis, happy to be in the arms of his hero.

Louis carries Marcel inside, holding hands with Harry. Harry looks around the room, a big dining hall with chandeliers and other fancy dressed people. He gets pulled along by Louis, admiring the nice room.

"So what is this?" Harry asks as Louis sits down at a table.

Louis holds Marcel on his lap, bouncing the boy lightly to make him giggle. "It's a charity banquet that my coach hosts every year."

"What's the charity for?"

"Mmm, it changes often. Sometimes it's for hospitals, sometimes it's for homeless shelter, and sometimes it's like animal shelters and veterinarians. This year I think it's for poverty in a foreign country. I'm not sure what country though."

Harry gazes at Louis, his glossy lips put in a soft grin. "You come to these every year?" Louis nods. "You donate?"

Louis laughs, looking away for a moment. He nods, still looking away from Harry. "Yeah, um, I'm actually-"

"Louis Tomlinson! Our biggest contributor!" A woman calls out, strutting toward them with her arms out for a hug. 

Louis stands up, holding Marcel on his hip as he hugs the woman. Harry looks at her, admiring her posh hair and makeup and her long white dress. Louis pulls back with a bright smile, "Hey, Florence! How've you been?"

"Oh, you know how it is. I had to do a lot of the planning for this because you've stolen my husband for that team of yours." Florence tells him, sipping from some champagne. She glances at Marcel and coos, "Aw, who's this little cutie." She smiles brightly at the young boy, making him giggle and shy away.

Louis introduces him, "This is Marcel." He gestures to Harry, who is now standing by Louis with a polite smile. "And this is Harry, his father. They're my dates tonight." He looks at Harry, lost in his beauty.

Florence glances between them, her smile being a knowing one as Harry looks back at Louis with the same expression. After a moment, she states quietly, "I'm glad you've finally found yourself a date to one of these. And he seems like a very nice one, too."

Louis glances back, nodding. "He is."

Florence smiles and says her goodbyes, giving a little wave to Marcel.

Harry sits back down, reaching to hold Marcel to give Louis a break. "So who was that?" He asks, fixing Marcel's glasses.

"Coach's wife."

"She's..."

"Young?"

"Pretty."

Louis smiles and nods, "Yeah, she is. But she's married so you're stuck with me."

Harry giggles and rolls his eyes. "Darn..." Harry jokes, glancing around the large room again. "So you're a top contributor?"

Louis rubs his neck and shrugs awkwardly, "Um, yeah, I guess. There are perks to being the star player, I suppose. I'm always getting called for commercials and press stuff, so I take a lot of that money and donate it every year."

Harry nods, accepting champagne when a waiter comes by. Louis takes one too, sipping it. Harry speaks first, "So, what's going to happen? What's there to do?"

Louis points over to a small stage near where they came in. A small set up of a few instruments and people around them. "There's the band. They take requests, by the way." He points to the other side of the room, a much bigger stage that holds a podium with a mic. "That's the stage where Coach and Florence will be giving a speech and shit." He glances down at Marcel, "I say we let him loose."

"What?" Harry giggles.

"Just put him down and tell him to cause a ruckus. It'd be funny." Louis explains, poking Marcel on the nose. "Tell him to go request something from the band. We could use more kids around these events."

Harry kisses Marcel's forehead. "Come on, Marcy, love. Let's go hear some music."

"Muic!" Marcel calls out with a toothy grin. "Ouis, muic!" 

Louis stands too, reaching out to pick up Marcel as Harry stands up. The three of them go to the stage, Louis waving over the singer.

"What do you want to hear, Marcy?" Louis asks the little boy, the singer smiling down at him.

"Dust!" Marcel calls out, Louis taking a moment to try to figure out what he meant.

"He means Queen." Harry states, knowing Marcel refuses to call songs by their real names. "Another One Bites The Dust. Niall sings it to him sometimes."

The singer nods and goes back to the band, telling them the plan. Louis holds Marcel closer as the song starts playing, feeling the enjoyment radiate off of the little boy. Harry watches them, then the band, a big smile on his face.

Marcel claps as the song plays right in front of his eyes. He giggles and waves at the band as they look right back at him. Other people in the room glance over when they hear the out-of-place song start. They notice Louis Tomlinson by the stage, holding a little boy.

When the song finishes, Marcel is practically leaping out of Louis' arms in excitement. Louis puts him on the ground, letting him bop around as the band starts playing popular kid songs. Louis watches, pulling Harry close by an arm around his waist.

Louis ignores the TV cameras pointed their way, knowing the whole event is being televised. He knows that Harry is aware that cameras are on them, broadcasting them to the world. But Harry just glances at the big cameras before leaning more into Louis and putting his eyes onto Marcel.

Soon, they're sitting back down. Well, only for a moment.

Louis presses a kiss to Harry's cheek, grabbing a glass of champagne to chug. He puts the now empty glass back on the table and ruffles Marcel's hair. "I'll be right." Louis informs Harry, walking away.

Harry assumes he's going to the bathroom. So he sits with Marcel, chatting peacefully.

Until the band starts playing again, catching Harry's attention when he notices a familiar accent. Harry looks up at the stage, furrowing his eyebrows when he hears the live rendition of Livin' On A Prayer.

He cracks a smile and a laugh when he spots Louis on stage, singing his heart out with the band. Harry grabs Marcel's attention after a moment of staring at Louis.

"Look, love. It's Louis." Harry says, pointing at Louis as Marcel turns around in his lap. 

"Ouis sing!" Marcel giggles and makes grabby hands at Louis even though they're across the room. Harry stands up, Marcel clinging to him as they approach the stage. Louis takes the mic off the stand as he watches them come closer. He goes to the edge of the stage, crouching to be eye-to-eye with Harry and Marcel. He continues singing, putting out his free hand to caress Harry's smooth cheek. "Ouis sing for Daddy!" Marcel squeals, hugging Harry.

Louis sings the song, standing back up to go with the band as they sing. Harry watches Louis' every move, ignoring Marcel's babbling. He sets Marcel down, letting him bop to Louis' singing on the ground.

When Louis finishes the song, he puts the mic back on the stand. He hops off the stage, his shoes echoing off the dance floor. His eyes never leave Harry's. With Marcel safely on the ground next to them, Harry doesn't have to worry about making sure he is alright.

Harry can feel people's eyes on them, the camera too. But he doesn't care. Louis is used to the spotlight, so Harry doesn't mind it as long as Louis doesn't. And in the moment, Harry only wants Louis. He wants him to know how amazing he is, how he makes Harry feel, how Harry wants him in his life.

Harry's hands reach up to cup Louis' jaw, pushing forward to press their lips together. Louis squeaks into it, his eyes falling shut peacefully. Louis' hands go to Harry's hip, gripping tightly to make sure he's not dreaming.

When they pull apart, Harry leans his forehead against Louis'. They both smile, panting from the breathtaking kiss.

"Daddy and Ouis kissing!" The squeal interrupts them, making them both glance at the toddler that stares up at them.

Louis looks back at Harry, still gripping his hips. He mutters with his breath hitting Harry's lips, "Yes we are."

Louis pushes forward, capturing Harry's lips with his own once again. Harry smiles into the kiss, letting his hands slip down onto Louis' shirt collar. He holds Louis close, never being happier.

"I love you, Louis Tomlinson." Harry whispers against Louis' lips, struggling to say the words when his smile is so wide.

Louis pecks Harry's lips and adds, "I love you, too, Harry Styles."

Toward the end of the night, everyone sits at their tables as Florence and Coach are on the big stage. Cameras are filming them as they give a long speech together. Louis sips champagne as he watches Florence step off stage with a mic in her hand.

"Now it's time for the part of this banquet where we raise the money." She says, "Of course, thanks to the viewers across the world, we gain profit from how many views we have in each country, so thank you for tuning in. However, we have some really rich people in the audience tonight and it's time to have a look in their wallets!" First she goes over to a table of singers. "Mr. Lewis Capaldi! How much can we get out of you this year? Remember, it's for poverty!"

Lewis Capaldi laughs into the mic that she shoves in his face. "Hmm, well I still need some money to pay for my laxatives later, so I'm going to give you about €5,002."

"Always so specific..." Florence grimaces, saying it through gritted teeth. She puts on a TV smile and nods, "Thank you, Mr. Capaldi. Now onto Miss Taylor Swift, which automatically makes this one of the strangest tables we have tonight."

Taylor laughs, nodding as she watches Lewis steal off her plate. She clears her throat and says into the mic, "Yeah, you're definitely right." She slaps Lewis' hand when he tries to take her drink too. "Anyway, um, I don't need to spend money on laxatives so I'll give €10,000. I hope I did the math right and I'm not bankrupt now from trying to figure out other country's currency on the spot."

"Always add another number." Lewis says with a shrimp in his mouth.

"Okay, then I'll donate €10,001." Taylor states, rolling her eyes.

Florence moves around the table, then to other tables, getting donations. She gets donations from all sorts of celebrities that attended the banquet. Shawn Mendes, Chris Evans, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ed Sheeran...

Then she comes to Louis' table. She went around the table, talking to the two other guests there. Both buddies of Louis' from football. Nick Grimshaw and Calum Hood. Florence joked about how Nick is once again single at the banquet. She also made conversation with Calum's guest, that being his heavily pregnant husband, Luke.

Then she steps up to Louis. She speaks into the mic, "And here we have Louis Tomlinson, another member of my husband's incredible team. And it's finally time to introduce your lovely date, or dates, to the world." She puts the mic down to Louis' face.

Louis smiles at Harry, then at Marcel on Harry's lap. He leans toward the mic and states, "I'm here with someone very special tonight. Two people that I have come very close with. My lovely partner, Harry, and his gorgeous son, Marcel."

Florence can't stop smiling at Louis and Harry. She pulls the mic back to herself, knowing everyone in the room is cooing at the little family on camera. She speaks into the mic again, "And how much would you be willing to donate tonight, Louis?"

Louis thinks for a moment, glancing at the toddler in Harry's lap that has butter over his little fingers from the bread rolls on Harry's plate. Louis leans over and asks, "What's your favorite number, Marcy?"

Marcell smiles and says giddily, "28!"

Louis smiles, knowing twenty-eight is Marcel's favorite because of him. He turns toward the mic and ponders out loud. "28. That's my favorite number, too. So, let's see..." He blows out a breath, thinking. "How about €28,000?"

Florence hesitates, her mouth agape slightly. She looks between Harry and Louis, then at the camera. She swallows and says into the camera, "Once again, Louis Tomlinson surprises us all. Wow, that is the biggest onscreen donation we have ever gotten! Thank you, Louis Tomlinson!"

"I'd do anything for the people of the world, Florence!" Louis says with a cheeky grin.

Harry rolls his eyes and mutters, "You're so cheesy..."

The mic picks up on it, the crowd of celebrities laughing at Harry's callout. Harry blushes, covering his face as he sips from his champagne. Louis cracks a genuine smile, happy the world can now know how special and funny Harry is. 

Harry holds onto Louis' hand, staying close in the cold night. Louis has his suit blazer wrapped around Marcel as he stays cradled in Louis' free arm. 

Harry takes the car keys from the valet, thanking them. Harry unlocks the car, watching as Louis clicks Marcel into the car seat, laying the coat over him to keep him warm. Louis takes the keys from Harry, pecking his cheek before he makes his way around the car to the driver's side.

As Louis drives toward Harry's apartment, the sky holds millions of shining stars, the car radio plays quiet music. Everything is perfect to Louis; a car with a napping boy that he loves like his own son and the most gorgeous man he's ever seen in the seat next to him.

When Louis parks the car in front of the apartment building, Harry blinks his eyes a few times to wake himself up. He glances out the window, then back at Louis, a soft smile on his lips.

"Thank you, Lou. This was a really amazing night." Harry whispers, leaning over the middle console.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it." Louis whispers back, smiling widely. "I want to make every night special for you, both of you." He glances back at Marcel, admiring the happy sleep the boy is enjoying. "Tonight was amazing. I'd like to spend every night like it."

"Spending your money?" Harry laughs under his breath.

"With you." Louis interrupts, fully serious. "I want to spend every moment with you, Harry. You're so special. I've never been able to find someone that made me feel like heaven's real, and now I feel like I'm living in it."

"You're so fucking perfect." Harry whispers, making sure he says fucking quieter in case Marcel wakes up. "You're the nicest, most generous, and handsomest person I've ever met." He shakes his head, biting his bottom lip. "I'm so lucky I found you."

"Not as lucky as me."

They both lean toward each other, pressing their lips together over the middle console. Their lips slow dance together, their tongues just barely grazing each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 9.1K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...
5K 107 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...
450K 18.6K 24
"No fucking way." He says. Harry frowns. Louis starts circling the boy, checking him out as he speaks to him. "First, you want to talk to me like I a...
40.8K 1.2K 54
In honor of the famous, "Always you" by Louis Tomlinson, which inspired the name :) Louis, is exploring and working on his solo career watching his...