BTS oneshots

By Marryyn8

This is gonna be BTS oneshots book . #fun #fluff #angst #psycho #mafia #craziness #kiddnap #reader The cove... More

page for request #
Niece (part 1)
Niece (part 2)
Revenge🔥
Crack head's 🥴 1
Crack head's 🥴 2
Psycho Bestfriend's psycho Hybrid
psycho best friends psycho hybrid (2)
Whispers from the ocean(1)

Crack head🥴 3

454 39 23
By Marryyn8

It's

It's

Yn's bosoms.

Now Jimin's face was red because of shyness, embarrassment, and a tint of fear.

Yn's eyes became wide like a saucer. Her cheeks flushed red. No no, she is not blushing.

YOU FREAKING PERVERT MOOCHI!!

I will teach you a good lesson after freeing from here!!  YOU JUST WAIT!!

She was boiling in anger and embarrassment.

Jimin was looking like a scared lost puppy.

You both can teach each other lessons in heaven. 

Any last wish?

Taehyung said while playing with a gun.

NOO! Don't kill us!! 
I still didn't have my
First kiss👉👈.

She said shyly.

Oh, I can fulfill your this wish baby girl.

Taehyung smirked while creasing her lower lip with his thumb.

Keep your hands AWAY FROM HER YOU FREAK!!

Jimin screamed at Taehyung with maturity in his voice. Yn was shocked because it was the first time she had seen him talk like this.

I think you are impatient to visit heaven. No problem for me.  First, let me send you there, and then I will fulfill this beauty's last wish. 

He said with a devilish smirk while loading the gun and placing it on Jimin's forehead.

Jimin was not scared. He was glaring at him back without any fear.

NO don't do anything to him!

Yn shouted with tears in her eyes.

And why not baby?

Taehyung said still his gun on Jimin's forehead.

He had a mother who is waiting for him at home to come back...

And what about you? Don't you have someone who is waiting for you to come back home?

I'm an orphan.

She whispers slowly.

My mother is also your mother yn!  We both will go home together!

Jimin said sternly looking at her teary eyes.

Too bad my heart melted looking at your emotional drama.  So,  I'm showing a little mercy on you.
Only one of you can go home. Choose wisely.

He said with a devilish grin while playing with his gun.

Plz, send him home!

No send her home. I will stay here!

No, me!

No, me!

Me!

Me!

They both start arguing with each other.

Bang!

Everything became silent after the loud sound of a bullet which was directed towards the roof.

Shut the fudge up!  You both.

His dark aura was screaming terror.

Yn and Jimin both become quiet.

What the heck are you both,  I want to kill you both right here!

He said frustrated

You fine ass he pointed towards Jimin. You are lucky enough I'm leaving you. If you dared to do anything stupid after that your this friend here will be dead meat. GUARDS!

NOO

Jimin shouted but guards covered his face with black cloth and took him away from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A van stopped near a park.  They threw him away and went away from there.

Jimin released himself from the ropes and realized this park was near his house. He was crying a mess. He sat there for an hour now just crying.  He don't know what should he do.  He can't even go to the police.

I'm so sorry ynie This is all because of me * crying* I could not protect you.  Now what should I answer to my mom when she asks about you *crying*

Told her that she beat your fine ass because of your password.

Someone said sarcasmly from behind but he was too engrossed in crying to acknowledge it.

I'm sorry I can't help it. *crying*

You look ugly while crying.

Jimin suddenly stopped crying hearing a familiar voice from behind. He immediately looked behind and there was standing yn.

YN!

He shouted her name and hugged her like a koala.

H-how did you hear?  I-i thought he k-killed you.

Don't worry mochi. I'm not going to leave you that easily.
I was going to have my first kiss from such a handsome mafia but Mochi because of you mhm.

Jimin sealed her lips with his even didn't let her complete her sentence. He kissed her so passionately which let her shocked.

He slowly left her plump lips.

Only I have the right to kiss you because you are MINE!

He said looking deep into her eyes.  Her cheeks flushed red hearing his bold statement. She thought of him as a childish person but his this new side surprised him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Why did you let her go? When you loved her from childhood.

Jungkook the best friend of Taehyung asked him.

I loved her too much that's why I let her go because I didn't want this dirty business shadow on her. Maybe in another life, we will be together.

He said with moist eyes.

Yn and Tae were both in the same orphanage.  Tae was 5 years older than her.  He used to take care of her and fell in love with her but he ran away from the orphanage and came into the mafia world. He can keep her with him but he doesn't want his enemies behind her. After looking at the love in Jimin's eyes for her he backed away.  He wants her to live her life normally.

Real love doesn't cage you.  It will let you go to keep you happy.

The end

It's been a while I'm thinking about writing a Taehyung story " Psycho Brother Obsession" so what do you all say about it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 459 15
වැහි බිදක් නොමැති කතරක මා හා අත් වැල් බැදන් ආ මාගේ සෙවනැල්ල සේ මා අසල රැදි ඔබටයි මේ සංසාර චාරිකාවම..........❤❤❤❤❤ " මේ අත අල්ල ගත්තේ අත අරින්න නෙවෙ...
479K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
231K 410 34
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
43K 817 45
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...