The WolfShifter

Von Harli40

The world is full of both ghouls and humans. There are as many ghouls and humans in this world as there are s... Mehr

Chapter Two - Helena
Chapter Three - Invaders and Captured

Chapter One - The Last Shifter

15 1 0
Von Harli40

A small five year old girl sat on her bead. Tears streaming down her face as she stared at the TV news. She's always been strangely developed for her age. Slowly the small girl looked to her four servants who where crying. "Izumi." The small girl whispered her eyes looking back to the black haired red eyed female.
"Yes, milady."
"What know? I'm the last. There are no more pure blood shifters. You, Nanami, Rin, and Haru are only part shifter. As a result you can't shift or control the elements..." Izumi walked over and simple hugged her mistress. The Fuji family, the girls family, is the richest family in Japan. No one but the family and their servants knew they where shifters. The said family comes from a very long line of Doctors, Risk Analysts, and Lawyers.
"I don't know milady. But we will protect you." The small girl, named Fuji Amaya just hugged the servant and silently cried in her arms.

I sat in my seat, sitting between Hide and Ken, two of my best friends. Neither boy knew I was a shifter. But both knew I was the head of the Fuji family. We meet when we where all nine years old. Ever since then the three of us have been inseparable. We where always together. Like siblings. It's been roughly thirteen years since my kin was killed off. I smiled slightly as Hide laughed at poor little Ken. I giggled when Ken said he'd take this girl to big girl. I shook my head as the two continued to bicker and tease each other. I smiled as Ken began to flirt with Touka. A friend of my wolf form.

Soon the girl Ken wanted to ask out walked in. I smiled as Ken looked at her love sick. My eyes narrowed, she smelled like a ghoul. Humming I stood up, grabbing my hot chocolate and finishing it off. I wasn't a fan of coffee. I didn't like the taste or flavor. I smiled to Ken. "I'll be leaving as well, see ya later Ken." With that I followed Hide's lead and left.

The next day I looked to Izumi, she was currently cleaning. I sighed, no mater how many times I tried or offered, she'd never let me help then clean. Humming I allowed my eyes to move over to Rin, another on of my servants. He too was cleaning. Rin had dark brown hair and purple eyes. Both Rin and Izumi where Hybrids. Half ghoul, half Shifter. Neither had the same abilities as shifters, they can hear the voice of Mother Nature, but they can not manipulate or control the elements. They also can not shape-shift into animals.

I went to go help the two when a hand landed on my should. Turning my head I meet the bright blue eyes of Nanami. Her golden blond hair was shortly cut, the female servant smiled at me. "You dint need to help milady. It's our job to serve and protect you. Now relax, you have school tomorrow remember." Sighing I smiled at my friend and servant.
"Alright. Thanks Nanami."
"Milady! You have a call from the hospital." My heart dropped as I looked over the the red headed green eyed man.

I sat next to Ken, I was so relieved that I was put down as his emergency contact. He barely even touched his food. Soon his doctor came in and did their normal check up. I stayed silent and stoic. As the doctor spoke I placed my hand on Ken shoulder. Later that day I walked him home. The moment we reached his home I made sure he went inside then I left. After all, I had an internship coming up.

I stood with Ken, we where at Nishki's I was helping him move boxes. I glance at the ghoul, my eye narrowed. But humming I looked away. "I have to no now. See you later Hide, Nishki." I nodded to the said man, then I left.

I was in my wolf form, I had a gut feeling that I'd need to stop a fight. I came to a stop, looking down at the people below me. My black fur coated my head to toe. I was now effectively eight feet tall and twelve feet long. I glared as Nishki. I jumped down, landing right next to Ken, I growled. Nishiki instantly dropped Ken and jumped back. "Oh shit." I moved so I was standing over Ken, protecting him. I looked to Touka as she arrived. My ears pinned slightly but soon I was leveling my head with Ken. I watched him slightly. Huffing I looked up to Touka as she began to Ken. I watched Ken, then sighing I picked him up by hiss hoodie. Jrntly grabbing onto the hood with my teeth. I had been slightly keeling to level out with him. Now, as I stood at full hight, Ken was about three feet from the ground. At that same moment, Touka forced some human flesh down his throat.

I didn't like doing this, but I wasn't about to allow my friend to go berserk. But Ken ended up spitting it out, my ears twitched at this. Annoyed, but before Ken could say something stupid and before Touka could beat the shot out of him I turned. I walked away Touya huffed but followed. "Really Helena?" I nodded slightly. She crossed her arms.
"Why are you so kind? I mean look at him, he's clearly not ghoul, and he's not human. If anything he's a hybrid between the two. Both those species want you dead!" I just looked at her. Deadpanning. "Hey! Don't look at me like that!"
'You do childish, he clearly needs help Touka.' My voice echoed threw the area. My voice was harsher and more horse.

It was the next day. I was staring into my mirror. My inky black hair was half buzzed. Currently I was brushing the said hair, I had just gotten out of the shower and was getting ready for school. I looked up and at my piercings. My ear was pierced, my lip, Mt nose, around my eye, and my eyebrow. My right eye was covered with my hair. Humming I turned around and began to pull on my outfit for the day. First I pulled on my blue crop top, then my blue ripped jeans, followed by my heeled knee high boots, humming I pulled on my black belt, then my black fingerless gloves, next I pulled on my black trench coat, I left it open, next I pulled on my necklace and ring, finally I pulled on my blue scarf and looked to my space themed nails.

Later that day I was walking with Hide and Ken, soon we entered the room, we'll Hide just barged in, which resulted in Nishki scolding him. I just rolled my eyes, at that same moment Hide introduced Nishiki to Ken and they two instantly recognized each other. Only a few minutes later we where walking down the street. Nishiki bough us some food. Nishiki also began to slightly interstate Ken. The four of us continued to walk. Hide was kicked away. I moved, pushing Ken out of the way. I yelped out as my back hit the wall instead of Ken's. "Shit!" Nishki jumped back, I hit the ground, gasping for air. "Sorry Amaya. I wasn't planning on hurting you." My eyes grew heavy and I closed my eyes. I listened as Nishiki began to beat the shot out of Ken.

I continued to listen as the two fought. My head pounding. Soon I was finally able to open my eyes. My head turned ever so slightly. I looked up at Ken, then I willed the shadows to engulf me and take me home. I landed in my bedroom, slowly I forced myself to walk to my bathroom. After all, I had a stupid party I needed to go to.

I sighed. I was wearing my normal outfit. The he party I had gone to last night was put on by the CCG. It was hell. At least for me. Mainly because of the shock most people had when the6 saw me. Then there was the endless flirting most of the men shot towards me. It had made me want to scream at them. Which brought me to now. I currently sat at Anteiku. I was supposed to be meeting with Yoshimura. He was the only person outside of me and my servants that knew I was a shifter. The reasoning was because he found me one night. In my wolf pup firm, whining and whimpering. Ever since then he's kinda took me in. The said man came out with Ken, he looked to me and smiled. A few minutes later I sat across Yoshimura. He placed his hand in his chin. "So the doves won't get off you back?"
"Yeah. They invited me to a party yesterday, I couldn't refuse. At least not without looking extremely suspicious."
"You made a good call."
"I have a bad feeling."
"So do I." He shook his head and sighed. 

I had somehow gotten close to the girl and her mother staying here. I was currently teaching little Hinami how to read. The said girl was cuddling up to my side as we did so, her mother smiling at us. I ran my fingers through the small girls hair as I taught her.

That same day I was sitting across Ken as Yoshimura and Touka spoke about masks. "Amaya." I looked up. "You should go with them."
"Alright."
"You should take your servants with you as well. I have a feeling..." he trailed off.
"Alright." I nodded standing up. "Will do."

   I stood with Izumi, Rin, Nanami, Haru, Touka, and Ken. The first one who Uta began to measure was Ken. Uta seemed to have a pretty similar style as me. The next one he did was Haru, then Nanami, Uta was strangle exited about that. Probable because they smelled human, with a dash of nature mixed in with them. Next he did Rin followed by Izumi, he was pretty calm and mellowed out with them. Finally he did me, that one was much more mellow and he asked pretty simple questions.

I sat alone with Hinami, the two of us had just finished a few words. Hinami was now co,o ring when she looked up. "Um, Big Sis May?" I hummed at Hinami's nickname for me. "Well, I don't want to be rude but... what are you? I'm sorry for asking but you don't smell human, and your not ghoul, if you where I'd be able to tell. Even from far away." I hummed teaching up I began to run my fingers through her hair.
"Well Hinami, I'm neither human nor Ghoul." She stared up at me.
"Then what are you?"
"I'm a Shifter." She looked up to me, stars in her eyes.
"Really?" I nodded. Smiling. "What do you turn into?"
"A big black wolf."

The next day I was sitting down, drinking some hot chocolate when a certain very annoying purple haired male walked in. I threw my head back and groaned. I knew the Tsukiyama family quite well. There invited my family to many of their parties, and my family has invited them to many of their parties. Granted my family no longer had parties, but they still envied to me their parties. And yes I still went, only out if respect though. I looked to Shuu, praying he wouldn't notice me. Because when he does- Ahh shit. He's noticed me.this happened right after he smelled poor Ken "Ohh, my dear Amaya! How are you my love?" Internally I screamed. Don't call me love! Tick marks appeared on my forehead. But still I spoke threw gritted teeth, though still politely.
"Hi Shuu. I'm perfectly fine. How about you?"
"Oh I'm just exquisite now that I've seen you my dear." Stop. Just stop.
"That's lovely." I gritted out.
"Oh yes! I've just remembered! I am running an auction here soon! I hope you can attend as my guest!" Hell no.
"Oh, I'm sorry Shuu. But I have an internship coming up, and I have no idea how long it'll last for." Half truth. I know fully well when I'll be back.
"Oh, I see." He actually frowned at that. Clearly and thoroughly disappointed. "Well maybe next time then!" I again smiled. Trying to be polite.
"Yes. Maybe next time."

I sat in a bar with Yomo and Ken, they had dragged me here. I watched as Itori spoke about Riza. Well, after she threw blood on Ken, and exposed his eye. After a bit he asked a question that caught my interest. "What about that big wolf thing. Helena, I think Touka called it." I watched as everyone stiffened and looked at Ken, I see that my reputation proceeds me. Yomo spoke first.
"You've meet Helena?" Ken looked confused.
"Y-yeah. She saved me from Nishki." I looked to the shell shocked others.
"No way. The fearsome Helena, queen of hell and bringer of death. Rescued you?" I hummed. Listening to the group.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
284K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...