๐™—๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ โ€ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™œ

Av bangtan_b_

โYou can't like me, I'm blind, I will forever be blind โž - Min Yoongi ๐— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—ข๐—ก๐—š๐—œ is a cold, rough b... Mer

๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฅ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›

๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘’๐‘›

506 31 10
Av bangtan_b_

❀ 𝑺𝑶𝑹𝑨 ❀

❥ 𝑰 𝑪𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫𝑵'𝑻 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑽𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑰 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑺𝑬𝑬𝑰𝑵𝑮.

Are my eyes deceiving me or I'm seeing correctly right now..? From the very beginning I knew he was very talented. Talented in this area and I was sat here watching him cook while not seeing a thing just makes him even more talented. He had a few pots out on the stove and the oven was also on. All I was doing was watching him. That's all I could do because he didn't want me involved in making dinner tonight.

"Are you sure you don't need any help..?" My head tilts to the side as I watch his smile form on his lips. That same smile that got me pleading for more. That same smile that makes me feel so damn safe. It's one of those smiles. Those ones that look so soft and comfy. That smile. And Yoongi has one of those.

"No I'm perfectly fine. Just sit there and drink your wine..." I let out a small laugher as I wrap my fingers around the wine cup and as soon as I was about to take a sip I hear a bark coming from the hallway. Without thinking I get up and immediately head for Holly's food.

"If you're not going to let me help let me at least feed Holly.." he doesn't say anything which allowed me to get a grip of Holly's food and pour some on his bowl. The dog rushed to my side and twirled his tail before thrusting his face inside the bowl.

I laugh at his action and pet his fur at the same time. My mind rushed back to the list that Yoongi needs to complete before his next appointment to the doctor. It's not many but it's definitely not easy to complete all by himself especially doing them all blind. I sigh before lifting myself back up and sitting on my chair.

My eyes shift to Yoongi grabbing a knife. He immediately goes in and started to chop the vegetables. My mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. I couldn't say anything because he's not doing anything wrong. He's not injuring himself and he's not cutting it badly either. But something in me wants to grab the knife from him and allow him to rest.

Allow him to sit there while I do everything. After all it's my job to do all of this. It's my job to make him dinner make sure he doesn't need anything. However he wanted to do all of this, he wanted to make me dinner so I sit there and watch him. I sat there and watched him until he was completely done.

Dinner was served right on time and it was far from what I expected. It was simply perfect. It was light but the perfect amount at the same time. After finishing our food I completed the dishes and rushed to my bedroom to quickly change my attire. It was getting late and Yoongi needed to head to bed if he wants to wake up on time for his appointment tomorrow. And to make sure of that I made my way downstairs to double check he's tucked in and asleep.

"Yoongi..?" I spoke out as I opened his bedroom door but strangely he wasn't even there. All I could see was Holly curled up like a little ball on his bed covers. I titled my head and decided to make my way towards the back yard. I don't know why I always look for him there when he isn't in his room. I guess I know him that well..? I know that he's not going to be anywhere else. I know that he knews that I will follow him anywhere he goes and I was correct. As soon as I stepped outside I saw him.

There he was. My lips immediately lifted to a smile and I thank god that he can't seem me smiling like a fool right now. I hear the splashes of the pool as I take a few more steps forward. He takes his laps on the other end of the pool as I sit my self down on the edge, carefully placing my feet down feeling the wet warm water.

"You should be in bed by now..." I talk to him. A few seconds later I was welcomed by his wet hands on each one of my leg, his skin carefully digging onto mine and the little tingling feeling inside me grew. I watch his face land right in between my legs.

"I don't want to..." he responds back. I take in the view that I'm getting right now. His hair covering his face so I push his strands back so I could see him better. Oh those damn eyes of his. Those eyes that take my breath away. Even if he can't see anything it's just so damn perfect. The way it sparkles against mine. The way I could drawn in them if that was even possible.

"I love your eyes...." I immediately bite my lower lip restraining myself from saying anything out loud. How can I even say this out loud like he can't hear anything. He takes a few seconds to respond, he's probably thinking how crazy I have gone. Before I could jump in and say anything he carefully pulled me inside the pool with him. I didn't fight it at all, all I did was let him as I wrapped my hands around his neck while he had his around my hips.

"Sora..." he whispered against my skin. I could practically count the amount of times he blinked by how close we are.

"You know why I'm even doing this surgery..?" he asked. I shook my head as a no, although he can't see that I know he felt that and I was right.

"Not because of myself. Not because of the people around me and not because I want to. No, none of that. I said yes to the surgery because of a very special person that entered my life in the most unexpected way possible. I said yes to the surgery because I needed to see how happy you would look. I said yes because I crave to see your smile every day. I said yes because I needed to see your eyes twinkle against my own. I said yes because I'm fucking dying to see how you look like. Do you look like how I thought you would..? Do you smile like I imagined it in my head..? Do you look right when your arms are around me..? Does your lips look just like how I tasted..?"

"All of that just for you. I said yes to the surgery because of you, Sora. Just because of you..." my heart tightened and as I thought he was finished he started to speak again.

"You know something..? Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing that I would continue to listen to it forever. Knowing that it would be my favourite. It was so unexpected yet so refreshing..." I couldn't say anything and I know I should have. I should have at least said something, anything but my tongue was tied.

I hear him chuckle. Not those light chuckles but those heavy ones. The one when he throws his head back. The one that allows his shoulders to bounce a little. The one that makes my stomach turn.

"I wish I should see your face right now..." he takes me in a tight hug, pressing his face against my nape. Placing a little peck on my exposed skin. His last words making me a little excited.

"But don't worry, I will very soon..." he continued

"Even if the surgery doesn't work on my favour it's fine. Your voice is more than enough to warm my heart...." although his words could be true I didn't want it to happen. That's the last thing I want to happen to him after he agreed to do it. All I want is for him to be able to see. All I want is that when I look into his eyes, there's going to be a response back.

That's all I want. That's all I need.

Time has gone by pretty quickly. It's been exactly three weeks and all I have been doing is getting Yoongi ready for his surgery which is today. All I could feel is how nervous I am. If I'm this nervous I wonder how he feels. But I needed to be strong for him, especially today out of all days. A few minutes ago I packed up everything he could possible need for today and placed it in the car and after getting Yoongi to fasten his seatbelt on we took off.

"Are you nervous...?" I asked. I quickly felt his hand on my leg, squeezing it a little.

"I'm fine. Can you promise me one thing before this surgery happens..?"

"Anything..." I respond.

"Whether it works or not you won't treat me differently...." I try to hold back my tears and push my lips up.

"Of course. I'll always treat you the same.."

"Than I'm ready..." I don't know why but those words scared me. A few minutes later we arrived at the hospital and as soon as we did one of the nurses placed Yoongi on a wheelchair. Before I could say anything she took him away from me but what I didn't know was that Yoongi gripped the edge of my dress, quickly stopping her steps. He took my hands and I responded by walking towards him and kneeling down to his level. My hands on his knees.

"Do you need anything..? Are you not ready-"

"Sora, please calm down for me..." I realised just how scared I am when he pointed it out. I closed my eyes for a second and nodded my head. I felt his thumbs on my hands allowing the beating of my heart to slowly decrease.

"Do me a favour, I forgot to feed Holly this morning. Could you go and feed him for me..?" I nod and smile at him. I know why he's doing that. I watched him feed Holly today, so he's clearly lying but I know why he's doing it. He wants a distraction for me until he finishes with the surgery and I don't blame him. He can't stand me being so nervous or waiting around in these halls. But I can't help that I'm so damn scared right now.

I take a breather and try to calm down.

"Of course. I'll go feed him now.." before I could lift myself up and leave he gently takes his hands to my face and gives me a kiss on my lips. And after that I watch him leave to those double doors.

It takes me around half and hour to drive back home. I place my things on the sofa before walking towards the kitchen but before I grab Holly's food I realised that the front door was open and not locked. I'm pretty sure I locked it before leaving with Yoongi. I opened one of the cupboards and grabbed a knife, before walking out of the kitchen I heard someone coming down the stairs.

"Sora..? You came back..?" I sigh in relief and drop the knife on the counter.

"Sam..? What are you doing here.. ?" I question and meet him half way. Unfortunately I could see something was bothering him. Normally he gives me a smile or some sort of expression back but today he gave me nothing so I assumed something was wrong.

"What's going on..?" I ask.

"I know Yoongi is in the hospital right now but I need to ask you something really important.." I nod.

"What is it..?" I asked.

"Do you have a relationship with Yoongi..? I know this might sound a bit silly but me and the company need to know that. You have been one of our best employee and I can't see you go like this. So if you are you will need to stop working with Yoongi permanently and move out of his house..."

"But my work period hasn't even finished yet-" he cuts me off immediately.

"That doesn't matter anymore. You can't see him or work for him again, that's the rules. You can pick, if you want to continue working for us you need to stop seeing him but if you would like to continue your relationship we would have to let you go. My apologies but it's your career over your relationship. It's your choice..." ❥

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

384K 12K 56
"Come on (Y/n)... I'll let you get over him". He said as he licked your ear. "But Yoongi---". But he shushed you by kissing you. ~ Choi (Y/n) is a ri...
359K 16.2K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
337K 16.5K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
5K 333 23
esโ€ขtranged cause (someone) to be no longer close or affectionate to someone; alienate ~ "You can't make her leave!" "I can and I will. You two will b...