𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 | 𝐍.𝐌𝐢𝐤�...

By Klyptomaniac

𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate t... More

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟶𝟶 | 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚜
𝟶𝟷 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚄n𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝟶𝟸 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝟶𝟹 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝟶𝟺 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚎
𝟶𝟻 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
𝟶𝟼 | 𝙰𝚗 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝟶𝟽 | 𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚟𝚊
𝟶𝟾 | 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝟶𝟷𝟶 | 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜
𝟶𝟷𝟷 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙰𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍
𝟶𝟷𝟸 | 𝙰 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙷𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍
| 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 |
𝟶𝟷𝟹 | 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟶𝟷𝟺 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚜
𝟶𝟷𝟻 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝟶𝟷6 | 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝
𝟶𝟷𝟽 | 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎
018 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝟶𝟷9 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
𝟶20 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚜
𝟶𝟸1 | 𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗
𝟶𝟸2 | 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚄𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝟶𝟸3 | 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝟶𝟸4 | 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 & 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢
𝟶𝟸5 | 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝟶𝟸6 | 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚜
𝟶𝟸7 | 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚛𝚢
𝟶𝟸8 | 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜
𝟶29 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜
𝟶30 | 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝
TIMELESS
𝟶𝟹1 | 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗
𝟶𝟹2 | 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚝 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
𝟶𝟹𝟹 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚠𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙰 𝙷𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟶𝟹𝟺 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝙽𝚎𝚊𝚛
𝟶𝟹𝟻 | 𝚂𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎
𝟶𝟹𝟼 | 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚃𝚘 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜
| 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 |
𝟶𝟹𝟽 | 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚊
𝟹𝟾 | 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎?
| 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 |
𝟹𝟿 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘
𝟺𝟶 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝟶𝟿 | 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚛

3.1K 103 66
By Klyptomaniac

Leonora was making her way towards the Salvatores house, as she had been told that Rose had been bitten. She had come to like the girls company, so she opted for taking care of Rose with Elena- unbeknownst to the conversation that happened a mere hours ago revolving around the topic of her and Elijah.

After Stefan and Elena had spent a couple of pleasurable hours together, she suddenly remembered about Elijah and Leonora and their weird friendship. Sitting up to look at Stefan, Elena asked. "Hey Stefan, have you ever wondered how Nora knows so much?"

Stefan looked at his girlfriend in questioning. "No, she has an eidetic mind remember? She knows and remembers details like no other. Why?"

Elena nodded along to Stefan's words, for that was the reason that Elena liked to spend time with her, so no surprises jumped out at her. "Well, when Elijah and Nora were here, they acted totally odd together."

This made Stefan furrow his eyebrows, as he had no known that his bestfriend knew an Original, she would have told him. "How so?" He asked while sitting up properly, to show she's got his attention.

Elena, also sitting up began to say. "Well, because while I was over here nervous since a literal Original Vampire was in my room, Nora was laying here playing with his daylight ring. Which he didn't bother to take back, I found it so confusing. I don't know, maybe I'm overthinking it."

But Stefan was intrigued now, so he urged her to continue. "The whole time they were here, he was helping her up, passing little glances. And Nora was even answering questions which only Elijah would be able to answer. Unless they talked previously."

While Stefan was a bit curious and suspicious of the 'little glances' however he wasn't surprised she answered questions directed towards the vampire. "Well, like I said, eidetic memory. She probably figured out what his motive was ages ago." He brushed off, still not willing to believe his bestfriend wouldn't tell him she knew an Original.

But Elena was adamant that Nora knew him personally. "No but, Stefan. Elijah even called Nora a 'dear friend' and said he was 'indebted to her'. She definitely knew him before he came into Mystic Falls."

"Indebted to him? Indebted to him how?" Stefan questioned, now beginning to question his bestfriend.

"I don't know. But when we were kidnapped, Rose and Trevor even mentioned her being a 'time-traveller', do you think she might have known Elijah a couple hundred years ago?" Elena questioned him.

Stefan raked through his mind about his knowledge on her abilities. "Well, her abilities are unknown of, no one's ever managed to do the things she can so I wouldn't put it past her. But Elena, if she knew Elijah she would of told us."

Elena couldn't believe that Stefan was taking Nora's side. A potential threats side. I mean, she just told him that Nora can bend the laws of time and previously knew Elijah. Hell, she could of even known Klaus!

"I'm telling you. She knew him Stefan, just watch them closely." Elena advised.

Walking into the Salvatores, Leonora saw Rose sitting infront of the fire with Damon by her side. "Hello Rose, you're looking lovely today." She complimented, hoping to lift her spirits.

Rose turned to Leonora with a sad smile. "I doubt it." She sadly said, trying to look at the bite on her arm.

Damon groaned from beside Rose. "Oh, Rosie. Don't be like that, it looks fine. Doesn't it Elena?" He questioned, looking behind Leonora.

The time-traveller turned around and saw Elena standing there, staring at Roses back. "It's not bad."

Leonora came to sit beside Rose as Damon and Elena talked.

"Where's Stefan?" Damon interrogated Elena.

Pointing behind her, she replied. "He left. I need you to talk to him. He's convinced that he has to find Isobel but that's gonna upset Elijah."

Turning to Elena, Leonora said. "You can still look for more information despite being in a deal. The deal was to not get yourself killed, finding Isobel won't resort to your death."

Elena looked to Leonora with untrusting eyes, but she did see a point in her words. However she was still believing that Leonora was working with Elijah, so she quickly forgot what she said.

However, Damon agreed with Leonora. "What teleporter said. Stefan is right to go after Isobel. But if you two could play nurse for a little while..."

Rose quickly turned around to Elena and Leonora saying. "It's not necessary."

However Damon resorted back. "It is necessary. Elena is a do-gooder it's in her nature, she just can't resist. And Leonora is here to bore you with her useless facts."

Leonora turned to Damon offended. "Oi! They are not boring, nor useless." After Damon and left and Elena followed, Leonora turned to Rose with doe eyes asking. "Are my facts boring and useless?"

Rose patted Leonora's hair and straightened out her tie. "No, they are not." Looking at the girls same day attire she continued. "I never understood why you insist on wearing a suit everyday, do your legs not get cold from the skirt?"

Looking down at her skirt, Leonora answered. "Well that's the point of the socks, to keep my legs warm."
Her words made Rose laugh, before she exploded into a fit of coughs.

Elena came back in after hearing Rose's coughs and helped Leonora to guide Rose up to Damon's bed.

"I hate this. I'm a vampire, I haven't had a cold in five centuries." Rose gloomingly said.

"I had one a couple months ago." Leonora said, trying to make Rose feel less alone.

Elena helped Rose to sit in the bed, while the time-traveller lifted up the sheets for her.

"Just get in bed." Elena said, putting a cold cloth on Rose's back, where the bite is.

But that only made Rose complain more. "We don't get sick. When we die, it's fast and sudden. And it's certainly not drawn out with an illness."

"You're not gonna die." Elena assured.

Rose sighed while laying back. "Such a human thing to say."

Leonora watched as Elena glanced around the room, taking in the arrangement of furniture. "Never been here? Don't worry neither have I."

"Not what you expected." Rose said from the bed as she watched Elena pick up a book and scoff at the title.

Looking back to Rose, Elena said. "It's just a room with a bed. Maybe I expected there to be silk sheets."

"And a big painting of himself on the wall." Leonora joked, making Rose smile and chuckle.

Rose directed her gaze to Elena. "You're lucky you know. No one's ever loved me the way you're loved."

This made Leonora relate to Rose as she hadn't had anyone love her the same way either. It's either her intelligence or her abilities people usually love, but never her. "I'm sure there's someone who loves you Rose."

Turning to face both the girls, Rose said. "Trevor was my bestfriend. Nothing more. I spent all those years on the run from Elijah, I just never thought it was a good idea to set up roots. The whole idea of family is not exactly compatible with being a vampire. So why are you so eager to give up?" She finished, questioning Elena.

Elena, turned away to think about the answer while getting Rose her bloodied drink. "I'm not giving up anything. Here."

"What do you call the deal with Elijah?" Rose interrogated.

"I call it my best option." Elena replied.

"It's your easiest option." Leonora butted in without looking at Elena.

Elena, disagreed with the girl and said with attitude. "I thought you were 'dear friends' with him. Why are you wanting me to go behind his back?"

Leonora, sensing Elena's suspicious attitude towards her, calmly resorted back. "I am friends with Elijah, have been for a while. However, doesn't mean I necessarily agree with his motives."

Elena accepted that, not wanting to upset Rose while she was on her death bed. "You really think your witch destroyed the moonstone?" Rose questioned the both of them.

"I spoke with Bonnie. I know she had the help of another witch." Elena replied.

"Ah yes, Luka. The son of Elijah's witch." Leonora said while puffing Rose's pillow.

Elena looked to her not with surprise but a tired expression. She was sick of the surprises and double crossing. "As Nora said, it's Elijah's witch so, no, I don't."

Rose looked to the doppelgänger in sadness. "You really are determined to die aren't you? Atleast I ran, you're not even trying."

Leonora helped Rose relax into bed and watched as she closed her eyes. Elena and her shared a look as they both got up off the bed and left Rose to her slumber. But before they could leave the room, Rose pleaded out.

"Not, stop, wait. Tell them to prepare the horses."

Leonora told Elena. "She's hallucinating, later on in the illness she will turn violent."

Elena nodded at the help Leonora provided her. "It's okay Rose. Just get some sleep, you'll feel better when you wake up."

Rose stirred in her sleep. "Trevor don't be so stupid. We're never gonna make it there before the sun." She dreamily said before she shot up from the bed screaming. "Nora, Elena! I.. I need more blood."

Elena rushed forward, grasping the cup of blood, and giving to to Rose. "Yeah, yeah of course. Here."

Leonora teleported to Rose's side as she began to throw back up the blood. Taking away the cup of blood and pulling back the sheets she held out her hand and a plastic bowl soon fell into it, in a flash of blue.

She put the bowl under Rose's mouth as she instructed Elena to hold it there for her. Taking away the cup of blood, Leonora rushed to Damon bathroom, but still keeping Rose in her sights, she wetted a cloth and ran back to put it on the vampires forehead.

But as she turned back, with the cloth in hand. She saw Elena on the ground, heaving breaths and an empty bed. Leonora helped Elena off the ground but as soon as she let go, Elena was snatched away and collided with the wall.

"It's all your fault Katerina!" Rose screamed at Elena with her vampire face on display. "You Katerina, you did this."

Leonora held out her hand and grasped Rose within her blue tendrils and swiped her hand to the side, making Rose go flying into the wall. Teleporting in front of Elena, she helped the doppelgänger up and stood protectively in front of her with her hands shining in blue power.

"Elena? Oh my god. Elena, I'm so sorry." Rose cried out, once she got her bearings. "I don't know what's happening to me."

"It's all right Rose, you weren't in the correct mental state." Leonora assured the bitten vampire.

"My mind. I'm... I'm sorry don't be scared of me, please." Rose pleaded, while being escorted to the bed by the time-traveller.

"I'm not Rose, I'm not. But, you need to rest." Elena said while coming closer to the two.

Laying back into the pillow, Rose whimpered out. "I'm scared."

Elena sat down next to Leonora, facing Rose as she reassured. "You're not alone, we're right here with you Rose. You can't hurt us."

But as Leonora thought Rose was settling she suddenly became alert and she began to sit up. "Here? Where's here?"

Leonora pushed Rose back into the pillows as Elena was explaining. "Here is Damon's bedroom. You're in Damon's bedroom."

Leonora watched as Rose began to cry while whispering out. "I wanna go home. Let me go home. Please I want to go home."

She softly patted Rose's hair as she softly spoke to her. "Tell us about it."

At the mention of her home, Rose sighed and began to speak with a dreamy look in her eyes. "St.Austell. Thirty kilometres south of London. All fields and trees and horses."

Elena looked towards Leonora before looking back to Rose. "Sounds beautiful."

Rose still talked as she closed her eyes. "When you live long enough, everything disappears. So much time wasted, I just wish I hadn't been so afraid."

Leonora watched as Rose drifted off into a peaceful sleep. She had an idea, however she didn't know if she should execute it. Turning back to Elena, she told her. "I have a plan."

The two girls got off the bed and begun to speak quietly while also keeping Rose in their sights. "What? To save her?"

"Yep. What if, I reverse her body clockwork to a time where she didn't have the bite."

Elena looked at her friend alarmingly. "What? Like time-travel?"

Leonora nodded, getting more confident about her idea. "Instead of pushing her through time, I'll push time through her. Technically I can do it to myself, it's called time lock - but I've never done it before which is why I'm asking you if I should try it on Rose."

Elena looked to Leonora with a baffled look, she was thinking over the possibility of it worsening Rose's condition.

Seeing Elena begin to reject the idea, she said. "She is already dying Elena, and as far as my knowledge goes. There is no cure for a werewolf bite, none. So I'm willing to try, for Rose."

Elena weighed the option but nodded once she thought it over. "Let's just get clean sheets first and we can go over how we are supposed to do that without getting killed in the process."

Leonora nodded as she walked out the room with Elena in tow. They gathered up all the heavy sheets and begun to go back to the room. However as they walked in, Rose was gone again.

Leonora dropped the sheets and turned around in alarm, looking for a murderous vampire in every corner.

"Where could she have gone?" Elena questioned Leonora as she saw she was deep in thought.

"Vampire bite, leads to hallucinations, hallucinations equal murderous vampire, murderous vampire means hungry. She's gone to the blood cabinet." Leonora thought out loud before she was teleporting away from Elena and downstairs.

Leonora saw Rose feeding on the blood bags with no mercy, she was mindful not to make any sound. But before she could grab Rose and snap her neck to temporarily put her down. Elena's voice sounded out behind her.

"Oh my god."

Leonora turned to Elena with wide eyes, as Rose turned to the two girls with hungry eyes.

"Katerina."

Leonora turned back to Elena and demanded her to run, blasted Rose back into the wall as she tried to speed at her. Teleporting back to Elena, she was suddenly thrown into a painting, groaning as she got up and heard Elena's screams.

She grasped the curtains with her magic from where she was still on the floor and focused on dissolving it. Watching as Rose scurried away as the sun burnt away at her skin.

Leonora teleported to Elena and grabbed her before spatial-jumping them both to the hallway, she was about to teleport again however Rose dug her fingers in her arm and pulled. She heard the skin on her arm ripping as blood began to drip down.

She saw Rose slam Elena into the front door but before she could bite into her. Leonora teleported behind Rose and put her hand over the bite, focusing on a given moment in time where Rose had not the bite but instead a healthy complexion, she watched as the bite began to disappear before her eyes and all that was left was blue hues enveloping Rose's torso.

Grabbing Elena, Leonora teleported them both away and back to Damons bedroom where she telekinetically moved a wardrobe infront of the door. Looking towards Elena, she saw her swaying on her feet, and trying to get her bearings. "Don't... don't ever do that again."

They were sat there for half an hour just watching the door, when it suddenly started to rattle. "Leonora, Nora. Whatever you did it worked. It's gone. The bite, it's gone."

Looking towards Elena, she motioned for her to stand behind her incase Rose was lying. She waved her hand and the wardrobe began to move, enabling Rose to open the door and walked in.

Upon seeing Leonora's threatening gaze and glowing hand, she turned around where the bite would have been. Showing that it was no where in sight. Leonora really had done it, she pushed time through Rose.

Elena ran up to the vampire and ran a hand over her back where the bite had been. "I can't believe it. You did it Nora, you got rid of it."

Leonora still wasn't confident in her ability though, so she cautiously went up to Rose and also ran a hand on the back, inspecting the empty space.

Rose turned to Leonora and engulfed her in a hug while laughing, she couldn't believe it. 500 years without a single answer to a werewolf bite and suddenly this girl managed to manipulate time and saved her, she was forever in her debt.

"Thank you, thank you. I can't ever repay you Nora." Rose said while hugging her.

"Go live your life Rose." Leonora whispered to her.

Suddenly the sound of someone's footsteps resonated out and Damon came strutting in the room. "I'm confused. Didn't you look dead a second ago?" He asked Rose.

"Leonora, did it. She healed me." Rose showed her back and smiling at her saviour.

Leonora didn't know what to think. The knowledge that she could evolve within her abilities and change the concepts and events of time just got stuck in mind. She was going to tell Elijah of her discoveries, in hopes that in his 1000 years he maybe had come across a power like hers.

Damon looked towards Leonora in a hidden fascination, for he was told and knew that there was no cure. He didn't want to believe that this measly girl had saved someone he considered a friend.

Leonora didn't stick around, she enveloped herself in blue and teleported to her house. She loosened the tie around her neck and unbuttoned the first 2 of her shirt. She got out her phone and begun to message Elijah.

To Elijah: I just cured a werewolf bite.

His reply came almost at an instant.

From Elijah: Open the door.

Lifting her hand up the door forcibly opened upon her command and in walked Elijah Mikaelson with a serious expression upon his face. He was across the room in a second and was staring intently at Leonora. But upon seeing and smelling the dripping blood on her arm, he sped to the kitchen to grab a cup and bit into his hand, squeezing the blood into it.

Leonora downed the shot of blood and tried not to grimace at the taste of it.

"How did you do it?" He questioned, still looking deeply at her to try and solve the mystery of how she cured a werewolf bite, knowing that his brother was the only cure ever.

She began to pace the room as she began to rant while Elijah took a seat on the sofa. "I just had an idea that since my magic revolves around the manipulation of the space-time continuum that I'd have the ability to control the ages of objects or people. And since I have the ability to time-travel, I thought that if I could push a person through time, I'd push time through the person and evidently change their biological system to any given point of time that they existed in. Which Rose did, and so I just did it and then one minute, she was trying to bite me and the next she was fine and able."

Elijah thought for a minute, allowing the girl to pace seeing as it allowed her to sort her theories and knowledge. "Well, first and foremost it is magnificent that you are able to cure an illness which is said to have no remedies besides Niklaus. But this also suggests that despite having the ability to manipulate it, you could evidently hold the folds of the universe in your hands.  Leonora this is a huge progress within your magic, you do understand that, correct?"

Leonora nodded to his words. "I've only ever expanded with the magic of teleportation and space & gravity telekinesis. But I never tried with time because I thought that only meant going to era to era time-travel."

Elijah went through the in-depths of his mind, trying to remember if he had ever seen magic like hers before. However he had not, he had only ever known of the traditional witches.  "Hmm, 'Space-Time Continuum' what does that contain initially?" He asked.

"Well, the ability to control and bend space and time of every existing reality to my will. Which could expand to teleportation to, I don't know, reality warping using space as a construct to manipulate the molecules that take up the given space. It's a tricky concept, which I'm still learning but that is the general idea I theorised." She said, stopping her pacing and sitting opposite Elijah.

"Well, given that the majority of  your abilities are sudden and not practiced, for example; time-travel both ways. Maybe, if you'd like of course, we could work together to help you evolve within your powers. Considering I am immortal and cannot die, I could be your 'test dummy' per say. If you'd like of course, no pressure Leonora." Elijah suggested while making hand gestures.

Leonora thought this over. It was a good idea considering he is a self-healing immortal and she's an out of control power bank. It would be good practice and seeing as he had a thousand years knowledge, she could also use that to learn more. Nodding at Elijah, she said. "That's actually quite a good idea, I'm willing to try. But if I even hurt you too hard, we stop. Okay?"

Elijah smiled and nodded, happy that she was trusting him with her magic. "Yes, completely understood. I will meet you here every night, seeing as your residence is located outside Mystic Falls and deep in the woods." He said before he got up, walking towards the door.

Following him to the door, Leonora said. "Thank you Eli, truly. No one's really bothered helping me learn since it's practically unheard of."

Elijah gave her a soft smile at the front door and began to walk away but stopped upon a thought. "Leonora, you are magnificent beyond words. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Leonora watched him go, his last words repeating throughout her head. Smiling softly she spent the rest of the night researching on Klaus.

  【----------------】

Leonora spent her morning going through files of recent topics she researched last night. She was stifling through some theories of hers before she got a text telling her to meet Stefan at Carolines house.

Thinking it was urgent as she was never that close to Caroline, she enveloped herself in blue and she appeared in the bubbly girls living room.

Leonora walked out of the girls living room and into the hallway where she saw Caroline pacing about. "What's this about?" She questioned.

Caroline turned to Leonora in surprise at how she got here so fast before remembering that she can teleport. "Let's wait for Stefan."

The girls waited 5 minutes before Stefan's figure was displayed through the front door window. Caroline urgently ran to it and opened it while saying to the both of them. "Tyler knows about you and Damon. He knows that Damon killed Mason. I didn't say a word."

Leonora turned to Stefan wanting answers, as she had no play within the werewolf shenanigans.

"It's that Jules. She had a run-in with Damon." Stefan said while wailing his hands about.

Leonora remembered Rose's werewolf bite. "Let me guess, she's the one that bit Rose." Upon receiving a nod, Leonora waited for Caroline to explain more.

"Tyler was so upset. The look on his face. He was so betrayed." Caroline rambled out while having a distressed look upon her face.

Leonora thought hard for a second, before explaining. "Jules knows that Tyler is a first- time werewolf, she'll be wanting to take him away to her 'pack'. Which is why she told Tyler about Mason to make him distance himself from his friends so it's easier to make him leave."  She saw Caroline's face drop in realisation at her words.

Stefan nodded along before saying. "Wow, this is bad."

"You're not gonna tell Damon, right?" Caroline questioned, looking at Stefan.

Stefan shook his head. "No. He already wants to kill him as he thinks all werewolf's should die. And Caroline, he's not wrong to think that. What if Tyler tries to retaliate, he had every right. He can get himself killed."

Caroline shook her head constantly and desperately said. "We're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him Stefan, try to explain. And.. and Leonora, you knock some sense into him. Psycho-analyse him or whatever, just make him try and see reason. Please? You guys always know the right things to say. He and I... were friends."

Stefan and Leonora looked to one another before turning back to  Caroline and nodding at her.

Leonora grasped Stefan's hand in hers before the two were footed at the Lockwood Mansion. They both his out of sight to try and catch Tyler of guard.

But Leonora saw Tyler pause before trying to run to the door. But he didn't make it as Stefan blocked his way. She wasn't going to use any magic since Tyler only knows about Stefan and Damon, there is no need for her to expose herself.

"Were not gonna hurt you. We just want to talk." Stefan calmly said.

Tyler looked to Leonora in advanced, he didn't know what she was, however seeing as she was hanging around with a vampire proved that she was definitely something. He could also feel the power radiating from her despite being a nearly turned supernatural.

"Then why did you guys break in?" Tyler resorted.

Leonora leant again Tyler's desk. "Technically, we didn't break in." She said with a happy smile.

Tyler was about to resort before he heard his mother shouting his name. He tried to run to her and shout but Stefan grabbed the hem of his shirt and slammed him into the wall, keeping him there.

"Tyler, don't speak." Leonora demanded while coming to stand beside Stefan, who had his vampire face out and was looking dead in Tylers eyes.

"Tyler, I'm leaving for the memorial." Tyler's mother, Carol sounded out.

Leonora heard her heels outside of the door as she was looking in, however the resonating clicking against the floor faded as she walked away.

Stefan let Tyler go as he said. "Maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot here."

But Tyler  grew enraged. "What happened to Mason?"

Leonora thought the boy deserved truthful answers, so despite Stefan's warning look, she said. "He's dead." Tyler looked to her in alarm, before urging her to continue. "He was murdered, had his heart ripped out if you want the specifics."

Tyler began to see red. How dare this random girl, come here, threaten him and then make him hear about how his uncle - the only one who could relate to this curse, was brutally murdered.  He tried to run out of the room, but Stefan grabbed him again.

"Tyler you asked on what happened to Mason, I told you. You cannot get mad at me because I told you the truth." Leonora said, before continuing. "Now, you can either hear us out, and tell our side from a non-threatening tone or, we will force you to hear it. We don't have to be enemies Tyler."

After Tyler nodded and sat down, Stefan decided to take over. "Look, about Caroline. No matter what her flaws are, when push comes to shove you'll want that girl on your side. She's your friend, stop being a dick to her."

Tyler grew confused at this. "I thought vampires hated werewolves."

Leonora inputted. "We don't, that's some leftover idea from another time." Upon seeing Stefan's questioning look, she waved him off signalling she will tell him after.

"It doesn't have to be that way anymore. We go to the same school, we have the same friends. We keep the same secrets. It's gonna work, Tyler. It's your home, it's my home too. I want this to work."

Stefan saw Tyler nod, and he looked to Leonora in relief, however Leonora knew that whatever Jules had said to him, had already began feeding into the delusion that vampire's hated werewolves.

Leonora heard Tyler's phone begin to vibrate and saw as he debated a second before picking it up and shouting. "Help! Help!"

Leonora snatched the phone out of his hand while Stefan held him down. Seeing that the call was gone, she said in annoyance. "Im guessing that was Jules. She's already suggested the idea of running away with her, and gave you her number incase you take her up on it."

She looked towards Tyler, to see he had a surprise expression, chuckling softly she nodded to Stefan.

Damn it Tyler. I'm trying to save your life! Can't you see that?!"

After the sun had gone down and Stefan and Leonora were still trying to make Tyler see sense, Stefan was pacing around the room while Leonora tried tracing the call.

"You wanna be friends, great. We're friends. Will you two go now?" Tyler asked impatiently.

"Look, I don't know what else to say to you, Tyler. I came back to this town because I wanted a life, I wanted to exist where I could have friends and where I could build a family. I have that here. We can both have that." Stefan told Tyler seriously.

Leonora had worked out the trace of the call, she now had Jules number and her location. Deciding to use it to her advantage she called it from her phone.

"Hello Jules." Leonora said, Stefan and Tyler looked to her in both questioning and alarm.

"How badly do you want to keep her alive?" Jules said, completely ignoring Leonora's greeting.

Leonora looked to Stefan to see him listening in. "Let me guess, you have Caroline." She said with a knowing tone.

She heard Jules chuckle over the phone. "Clever girl. Where's Tyler?"

"Right next to me. You want him? Then stop hurting Caroline." At her words, Jules end of the phone emitted a strong, gutful scream that came from Caroline. Leonora, looked to Stefan calmly whereas he was pacing the room and running a hand down his face.

"I'm going to hurt her whether I have Tyler or not, she is a vampire after-all. Now bring me Tyler, or I'll find him myself." Leonora heard Jules threaten.

"Hurt Caroline and I'll come to you." Leonora stated with a deadly calm tone.

Jules laugh sounded through the phone. "Good-luck finding me."

"The clearing by Wickery Falls was never a pretty place but what else do you expect from dogs. Bye bye Jules." Leonora hung up the phone, not giving Jules time to retaliate.

She gave one last look to Stefan before she left in a light of blue, she spatial-jumped to a place surrounding the Wickery Bridge, and not a moment later Stefan came up behind her with Tyler in his grip.

"Where's Caroline?" Stefan questioned.

Jules was standing there with crossed arms and she replied. "Locked up tight."

Leonora eyed Jules singular figure as Stefan conversed with her. "Let her go and I'll release Tyler. Doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules."

Leonora heard Jules chuckling, now Leonora knew she was no violent person, however when it came to Jules  she wanted nothing more than to rip out her spine and strangle her with it. "It's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?"

"You need to leave town." Stefan calmly ordered her. "No one else has to get hurt."

However, Jules was adamant. "I'm not leaving without Tyler."

Leonora rolled her eyes, getting fed up with all the dog fights. "Tyler has free will. Caroline, however, doesn't. Don't make me even out the hostages Jules." She said with a calm expression and calm tone.

Stefan nodded along with her words. "As soon as you release Caroline, Tyler will decide."

All four heads turned and Damon's footsteps resonated throughout the woods. "My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me, I'll try this his way before I resort to mine and no less, Nora's way which is a little bloodier. So, give us Caroline."

"Let go of Tyler." Jules demanded.

"Give us Caroline, double standards Jules." Leonora said while tilting her head.

Damon nodded along to her words. "Without a full moon it's not even a fair fight and you know it. We will take you."

Leonora watched as a creepy smirk spread across Jule's face. "I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." She suddenly whistled and multiple people came out of hiding holding multiple weapons and torture devices.

"Let's try this again. Give us Tyler." Jules demanded.

Damon gestured for Tyler to go. "You heard her. Go. Get over there."

Leonora heard one of Jule's lap dogs voice. "Which one of you killed Mason?"

Damon raised his hand as he said with a smile. "Uh, that would be me."

"Boys! Make sure that one suffers."

Damon glanced to Leonora and Stefan who were by his side. "We can take them." Making Leonora nod and agree along, she knew that with a swipe of her hand, half these werewolves would be reduced to ashes.

However, Stefan disagreed. "I'm not so sure about that."

Suddenly Damon sped towards Jules, however she jumped up on the wall of the RV and back-flipped off it and in a group of werewolves.

Fire erupted from beside the Salvatores and Mattise as men came running forward with the flames. Leonora directed her hands towards the flamethrowers and engulfed it in her blue tendrils, flicking her hands the men holding the guns turned towards each-other, and she watched as they begun setting each-other a light.

Hearing steps pounding towards her, she turned around and dodged the punch that a man had directed to her face, kicking him to the ground she directed her blue magic to his head, not staying around as it exploded, making blood splatter across her face.

Turning to Damon, she saw a werewolf plunge a stake in his stomach, out-stretching her hands she ripped the man apart in two and threw the left side of his body to a werewolf who was fighting Stefan, effectively taking him out. Whereas she threw the right side of his body towards Jule's feet.

Blood drenched Leonora and splattered on Damon from her ripping a man in two. She ran up to a werewolf and jumped up on his legs, wrapping her thighs around his neck she twisted her upper body and rolled forward, hearing a satisfying snap as his head lolled to the side.

Leonora heard a gunshot resonate out and heard Damon's groans, knowing Damon was down, she kept a sight on Stefan as she telekinetically ripped a mans spine out and wrapped it around his neck, cutting off his airways and suffocating him.

She heard Stefan's groans of pain as she saw he was down and about to be staked, but before she could retaliate. All the werewolves - minus Tyler, in the clearing began to scream out in pain while clutching their heads and dropping to the ground.

She saw Jonas, Elijah's witch walk towards them while having his hands outstretched. "Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go. Get out of here. Now."

Leonora, the Salvatores and Caroline began to walk away from the clearing. She was picking bits of brain matter and blood out of her hair.  Leonora bode the vampires goodbye after medically checking on Caroline.

Here feet touched the ground after teleporting to her bedroom to see Elijah already waiting there with a wet cloth in his hands. Upon seeing the state she was in, Elijah rhetorically asked. "You couldn't have been more cleaner?"

Laughing at him, she took off her tie, waistcoat and boots - leaving her in her skirt, shirt and knee-high socks. "I was experimenting."

Elijah began to clean her face as she picked blood out of her nails. "There's a reason scientists wear goggles you know."

"Yup, however I didn't have the time to play dress up." Leonora said while pulling a face as Elijah began to scrub at her stained eyebrow.

"And what is it that you accomplished?" He questioned.

Tying her hair up, she answered. "If I centre my focus around the space surrounding an object or limb, I can decrease the surface area. Thus, making it explode."

Elijah pulled a face. "So this is skin and brain matter of someones head?"

"Don't judge me. You've probably done worse." She said laughing at him.

Elijah began to scrub at her hands as their conversation progressed on for another 20 minutes before Leonora had to shower.

Elijah walked to her front door with her in tow and bid her goodnight.

"Thank you, Elijah. Had Jonas not been there, Stefan would be dead." She said, softly smiling at him.

"I'll always protect you Artemis." He softly replied before disappearing for the night.

Scarlet side notes:
Kinda shipping Leonora and Elijah 🥹
Anyway, she healed a bite, woo. Look at our strong girlie and let's just talk about some of her combat skills, she kinda hot icl. Also?! Ripping a man in half?! With her mind?! Bloody hell.

Word count: 6343

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 2.7K 32
━━━ 'right. and then she stole your credit card and spent all your money so you had to commit fraud the entire way back' ┏...
244K 10.3K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
310K 7.4K 49
Ranked #2 in #niklaus stories ☺️ *** in which a thousand years later, a young woman is back from her slumber and will do whatever it takes to win bac...
177K 6K 68
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘔𝘪𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 "𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝙷𝚎 �...