𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖+

By amylwhite

[𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞] Once lovers, now enemies, but their love was stronger. Milana Levine used to be o... More

Characters
[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]

[34]

4K 70 45
By amylwhite

XXXIV

My head snaps around so fast it feels as if it could snap off. Marco looks me up and down whilst poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue aggressively.

"Jesus, Marco, y-"

"Don't start running your mouth Lana, you know what will happen if you do." He says, following a low chuckle. His eyes darken for a moment, as they roam around my body before connecting back with mine.

"Stop looking at me like that and let me explain." I say, leaning against the wall. He reluctantly nods in agreement before forcing me aside and locking my bedroom door. "What, don't want anyone walking in on us?" I ask sarcastically. His eyes madly find mine again and he pauses.

"Yeah... Something like that."

I can't think straight around Marco, and the sexual tension is suffocating to say the least. He is a player, a fuckboy, and I of all people cannot fall into his trap.

I gulp, tapping my foot up and down on the floor as I wait for him to return back to the other side of the room. But before he even makes it there, he opens his mouth to speak.

"You think you're so smart, huh?" I look away from him for a moment and scoff. "Look at me when I'm talking to you." He demands. I instantly do as he instructs and look fixedly back up at him.

"Bite me, Marco." I spit, rolling my eyes in his direction. He's trying to be such a smart ass and it's starting to aggravate me. His lips twitch ever so slightly before he stalks towards me and grabs me around my waist.

"What the fuck ar-"

He throws me onto the bed, turns around, and pulls out a chair which he seats himself on. "Do you even know what you've put everyone through?"

"Including myself" He quickly adds.

I sit up, feeling defeated under his gaze.

"Gone silent now? Well this is your one chance to explain everything before I walk out of that door and tell everyone your dirty little secret."

I smile and swivel my legs around so I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, directly opposite him."Is that supposed to be a threat?" I ask mockingly, as I lean in closer to him.

He stands up, walks towards me, and tilts my chin up ever so slightly with his index finger.

"Do you really wanna find out?"

No. I really don't. Even just Marco knowing is dangerous. But what was I expecting? Of course Marco would be the person to put this all together. I have been spending rather a lot of time with him lately.

I stare and watch in awe as his eyes darken, radiating danger and jeopardy from them. There is something so dire yet enthralling about him, from his dark features to his defined body. He gazes at me a little more before slumping back down on his chair and stretching over the back of it, his shirt tightening to revealing his muscles.

"I didn't do this to be selfish, or whatever you're thinking," I clarify. "I'm just so fucking angry at Luca and I thought this would give us an advantage."

"Go on." He demands.

"Think about it. If Luca thinks I'm dead, I can take him by surprise."

The glance Marco throws my way makes me pulse as a spark of anger flashes through him. "Well what I really wanna know, Milana. Is why you kept this from me." He says coldly.

It takes a while to think of an answer to that question, considering I know Marco can keep a secret. "I just didn't want you getting in the way." I eventually say.

He cocks an eyebrow and sneers, pulling out a pack of cigarettes from his left pocket. He puts one in his mouth and looks at me before lighting it. "You want one?" He asks. I nod and he puts it in my mouth for me before lighting it.

I take a drag and exhale the thick smoke. "You know what I like about you?" He speaks up. I gaze at him curiously as I take another drag of the cigarette. "You really would do anything for the Mafia."

I look down to take a moment to think about what he just said, and I smile to myself, knowing that he just gave me the biggest compliment anyone could give.

"That means more to me than you'll ever know." I reply. His lips almost form a smile before he stands up and sits down on the bed next to me.

"Next time don't keep shit from me, I can handle it. I won't tell anyone about this, Lana, as long as you don't keep me in the dark anymore."

At this point we are just inches apart, smoking together like we did in the old days. "I promise." I reply. I give him one last lingering look before getting up and heading over to the door, unlocking it before speaking. "You should go." I say.

He walks up to me, looks in my eyes, then down at my lips before slipping past me and out of my room. He actually handled that quite well. I expected him to argue with me but proved my assumption wrong, maybe he's different than I thought.

I take a moment to myself, waiting for Marco to successfully sneak out, before heading downstairs myself.

"There you are! Come down, we ordered from your favourite sushi place." James yells out to me, taking me completely by surprise. I smile after getting over the instant shock, and follow him to the expansive table.

He passes me my portion of food and as I sit eating it, all I can think about is the convocation I had with Marco. I can tell that it will play on my mind for a while.

"Now Milana, you are in charge around here, so what do you say we do? We can either make the first move on Luca tomorrow night or wait until he attacks." Mom says, drowing out my thoughts and replacing them with new ones.

I think for a moment but the answer comes obvious to me.

"Definitely make the first move. At one point I believed we should wait for him to attack, but now i'm realising that that would be foolish. If we attack him, and his presumable army, we can catch them off guard."

"Lana's right, we definitely have the numbers." Francesca announces, backing me up. I raise my glass and wink at her in appreciation, before she drinks from hers and looks away.

"Years ago I never even considered the choices a Mafia bosses would have to make. But I'm older and wiser now, and I realise that not everything is always as it seems."

Nobody replies but I can tell they all acknowledge my words, from the deep stares and the slight smiles.

"So, as everyone thinks you're dead, we and the Cortez' will make a move on Luca, and you will sneak in later and be the one to kill him."

Yeah, totally. Everyone thinks I'm dead.

Except Marco obviously.

"Okay, but I don't just want to sit around and do nothing while you are all out fighting, I wanna contribute to the chaos." I reply, eating my last sushi roll and handing my plate to the maid waiting alongside me.

Mom pauses for a moment.

"Well we will think of something for you to do." She eventually announces, before dismissing herself from the table. Me and James, as per usual, are the last ones seated after watching everyone else head out of the door.

"Wanna drink with me?" James asks, holding up a whisky bottle with a familiar glint in his eye. "Sure, why not? I have nothing else to do." I laugh, taking the bottle from James and pouring myself a generous amount.

"Now that's what I'm talking about."

Soon one drink turns into two... or four, and me and James are bouncing off the walls (literally).

"Damn I didn't know you were such a lightweight." I call out to James, who is currently lying upside down on the sofa. "I'm not really, but you're fun to hang out with." He replies as he spins himself a round, flashing me a grin in the process.

"I wanna go outtt." I yell, knowing what James is gonna say. He uses his finger to mix the liquor in his glass, before settling it down and stumbling over to me. "And we will, when Luca is out of the picture."

I have to admit, when I'm drunk, I'm horny as fuck. And I want nothing more than to get Marco over here and have the roughest sex possible. He has the biggest cock I've ever seen and he damn well knows what to do with it. I have to admit my body responds to him differently than anyone else.

Ugh. This will be hard. For now I just need to enjoy the rest of the night hanging out with James and try my best to keep Marco off my mind.

As hard as that may be.

-------------------------------------------------------
Short chapter but its kinda a filler for what's to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.2K 52
Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life living like she's invisible in her own hous...
2.3M 83.2K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
2.4M 36.9K 54
M A T U R E C O N T E N T - 1 8+ ------------------------- A Mafia Romance • A Slowburn Enemies to Lovers • "Did I tell you how fucking gorgeous yo...
52K 1.8K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...