Her Secretary { Not Edited }

By jeonhaeyi

Story isn't edited yet, you can find some grammatical error. Please ignore "I won't be able to kill you beca... More

Chapter Zero
Mr. Kim and her Secretary.
Impress him ?
Don't you dare see her.
An old friend.
Partnership.
The Tension.
Friend or Enemy ?
Those little steps.
Closeness.
The Trauma.
He is Jealous.
Ready to Confess.
High time to kill someone.
The Surprise.
Meeting at night. ๐Ÿ”ž
Meeting at night 2๐Ÿ”ž
The Break down
Behind the mask.
The instinct.
The Savior
She is mine. ๐Ÿ’œ
The truth.
I am sorry.
An intimate night. ๐Ÿ”ž
Time to get ready.
The War.
Who died ?
The Wedding.

Romantic morning.

431 10 0
By jeonhaeyi

A/n - After making love with you, Taehyung plopped himself on the bed beside you. He gave a soft peck on your cheeks. When he was busy admiring you in the middle of the night he heard continuous sound of notifications which was coming from your phone.

He picked up your phone without disturbing you and opened the messages showing message from Jimin.

On text

Jimin - " Yn what happened did you find him ? "
"Why are you not replying ? "
"Are you in danger ? "

After reading the messages Taehyung understood that his family was worried about him. As he came without telling anyone where he was going.

He texted back to Jimin.
" Don't worry she found me. I am with her. "

Jimin - "Thank god. Are you ok ?"

Tae - " Yeah! I am fine. "

Jimin - " Ok then come early morning as soon as possible. Everyone is waiting for you. "

Tae - " Hmmm... "

In the morning

A/n - You opened your eyes a little and roamed your hands around the bed. You opened your eyes fully when you didn't feel his presence beside you. You looked at the other side and see that Taehyung was standing at the large window tucking his hands inside his pant's pocket , looking outside.

He is only wearing his lower and his upper body is exposed , he didn't wear anything after you both made love. You wear his shirt which reaches almost to your thighs and get down from the bed.

You wrapped your hands around his slim waist from behind.

He sensed your touch.

Tae - " Good morning Love.. " He said in a husky voice.

Yn - " Good morning.. " You rested your head on his back.

Tae - " Did you sleep well ?"

Yn - " Hmm"

He turned around facing you and wrapped his hands around your small waist.

He pecked on your forehead. And joined his forehead with yours.

Tae - " Was i too rough yesterday ?"

Yn - " A little... " You spoke nervously.
He chuckled at your answer.

Tae - " Sorry.. "

You shooked your head in deny.

Yn - " I can smell you on my whole body. "

Tae - " Well isn't that a good thing ?"

Saying that he picked you up in bridal style and took you downstairs.

He placed you on the kitchen counter.

Yn - " Do you know how to cook ? "

Tae - " Of course....and This kim Taehyung will cook only for you my lady. " He bowed at you.

You chuckled at his behavior.

Yn - " Then show me your cooking skills Mr. Kim. "

Tae - " Weren't you satisfied by my skills on bed ? "

Yn - " What a pervert you are ? "

Tae - " Only for you. " He winked at you.

He started cooking ramen for both of you. You were admiring your hot boyfriend cooking for you.

Taehyung noticed your stares and said..

Tae - " Don't stare at me like this... I am getting shy..."

You moved your stares in nervousness from him.

Yn - " Wh - why will i stare at you ? I was no - not staring at you. "
You stuttered.

Tae - " Well then let me stare at you. "
He said coming towards you.

Yn - " Ah! I am hungry.. Please make it fast. "
You changed the topic. Because you know his effects on you.

Taehyung went to the fridge and took out a bottle of juice. He poured it in a glass and handled it to you.

Tae - " Meanwhile drink this. " He said handling the juice to you.

You took the glass and started sipping on it.

Tae - " Do you wanna eat strawberries ?"

Yn - " sure "

Taehyung took out some strawberries from the fridge and placed half portion of strawberry in his mouth.
and offered you the rest of the half portion.

Yn - " Do i have to eat like this ?"

He nodded his head in appreciation while holding the strawberry in his mouth.

You went close to his face and took that half portion in your mouth. You both started eating from each of your side.

He caught you off guard and started kissing you delicately with the strawberry. You kissed him back with the same passion. His hands holded your waist firmly. And your hands wrapped around his neck.

He was kissing you passionately tasting the sweetness of your lips mixed with the sweetness of strawberry.

Due to lack of oxygen he pulled out and smiled at you.

Yn - " Let me go now... Don't get horny early in the morning Mr. Kim. " You said while slightly pushing him.

Tae - " You can still walk ?"

Yn - " Yeah "

Tae - " Try it then." He said moving aside.

You got down from the counter and tried to walk. But your legs stumbled because of his yesterdays good work.
You were about to fall but he catched you by holding your waist.

He picked you up in bridal style and said..

Tae - " Let's go for 4 th round babygirl.... in the bathroom. "
He winked at you.

Yn - " No... My ramennnn...... " You shouted while laughing.

Time skipped to Taehyung 's house (Busan)

You both came to Taehyung 's house after your mini makeout session.

Mrs. Kim - " Son where were you ? You know how much worried we were ? " She said coming towards him.

Tae - " Sorry mom... For behaving like that earlier... I won't do that again. " He said hugging his mother.

Mr. Kim - " I am sorry son. Forgive us for hiding the truth from you. "

Tae - " Its ok dad and mom. We should forget about it. " They all shared a family hug.

You were admiring  by looking at them adorably.

He broke the hug and said

Tae - " Mom i am hungry... Please make us something. " He said while pouting.

Mrs. Kim - " You both didn't had your breakfast yet ? "

Tae - " No mom we didn't get time for that. "

Yn - " Yeah we were busy in something else. " You glared at him with your side eyes.

Mrs. Kim - " Ok i will make it wait for sometime."

Yn - " Aunty i will help you. "

With that you both left for kitchen to make breakfast.

Mr. Kim - " You three enjoy your time i have some work in office. I will take my leave."

Now Taehyung,  jimin and Jungkook were left in the living room. Hae yi already went for office to handle some stuffs in absence of jungkook. And Soobin went his house early in the morning.

Jimin - "You really scared us. " He said smacking Taehyung 's head.

Tae - " Ouch ! That's hurts. "

Jk - " Ok guys ! Its a good news that he came back safely.... But i have noticed something else... " He said while glancing at Jimin giving him a naughty smile.

Jimin kept his one hand on Taehyung 's  one side shoulder said.. " Tae what are these red marks on your neck ? "

Following by jimin,  jk kept his one hand on Taehyung 's another shoulder and said.. " Oh jimin do they looks like  hickey or something like that ?"

Jimin - " What? Hickey? "

Tae - " Yah! What are you both talking about ?"

Jk - " Oh you dont know what are we talking about ?"

Tae - " No...." He said making innocent face.

Jimin - " I think these are hickeys. "

Jk - " I am sure there will be nail scratches too on his back.... " He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

Tae - " Its not like that... "

Jimin - " Oh then should we ask yn about it ? ....jungkookahhh call her. "

Jk - " Y-

Tae - " No no wait... Don't call her. "
He said interrupting him.

Jk - " Explain us then... What you both were doing at your farmhouse alone at late night.. "

Tae - " We made love with each other." He said softly.

Jimin & jk - "Woah we knew it... Surely... "  They said laughing.

Jimin - " You were dominant right ?"

Tae - " Of course. " He said being proud.

Jk - " Oh ho ! Means you two were alone in your house,  on the same bed, doing..."

Tae - "Yah stop with your nonsense. "

Jimin - " Why should we ? " He said laughing.

Tae - " Its not like you both won't do it sometime....then I will tease both of you." He said being done with them.

Jimin - " Do it. We don't care. "

Jk - " Instead we gonna tell you in details about it... " They both started laughing.

Tae - " Why i even sitting between both of you ?"

Jk - " Oh yeah we forgot... You must be missing her... should i will call her or you will go in the kitchen ? "

He said while making a high figh with jimin.

Taehyung stood from his place and yelled in annoyance.... " Mommm... "

Jimin - " Atleast tell us are we going to be  an uncle ? "

Tae - " Ugh! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 2.5K 9
A hunted young woman gets a second chance at freedom under the protection of a notorious mob family. ๐Ÿ”ž BEWARE OF MATURE CONTENT/ADULT THEMES.
26 12 20
Quick story about a guy who is forced to start loving a sadistic killer
236 32 25
An unexpected meeting turns into a forbidden love story with many challenges. Will they make it out together or not at all? Tropes: Forbidden Love F...
262 18 5
"I'd have you begging for more." He said and I laughed "As if you could handle me." I joked but I could tell he didn't find it funny. "You think I ca...