Genshin Impact Oneshots

By Sadi_yamzz09

A bunch of genshin oneshots of ships that I like. If you don't like the ships you can leave honestly idc. Som... More

Chapter 1 - Kazumiya//Confession
Chapter 2 - Scaramona//Pregnant
Chapter 3 - Xiaoyu//Day Off
Chapter 4 - Chongling//Ingredients
Chapter 5 - Alberose//Coffee Shop
Chapter 7 - Cylou//I'll Always be There When You Need Me
Chapter 8 - Thomaya//Cooking up Fluffs
Chapter 9 - Rosaeya//Mother Rosa

Chapter 6 - Yaeyato//A Lovely Date With You

224 5 4
By Sadi_yamzz09

It was a particularly peaceful night in the nation of eternity, Inazuma. The nation that was ruled by the almighty Shogun.

All the street lights and lights that lit up houses were off, indicating that the citizens of this beautiful nation were asleep while their beloved archon watched over them. Well, everyone was asleep except the occasional few and delinquents who were still up through this tranquil night.

Even the Kamisato estate that was so lively during the day, became a quiet wasteland during the night, almost like not a single soul inhabited the estate. Most of the lights in the estate were off as everyone in it drifted off into a soundful slumber.

However, through a lonely window, a dim light could be seen shining solemnly from the the commissioner Yashiro's room. The lantern however, barely provided any light that could help the commissioner complete his work effectively, in fact it would only damage the man's eye sight. But it's not like he really cared much about his health and well being...

Inside the commissioner's room, sat two figures. One figure, which was the Yashiro commissioner, sat reviewing important paper work in the dangerously dim lighting while the other figure, which seemed to be a female with fox-like ears, cuddled into the other tiredly.

"Yato...can we go to sleep now..." the woman questioned with an exhausted sigh as she shifted her electric irises to gaze up at the commissioner, her eyes seemingly pleading with the man.

Ayato chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll be done soon Yae. Then, we can go to sleep" he reached his hand out for some stray strands of her pink hair, putting the strands back into place.
"y'know, you could just go to bed now and once I'm done I'll join you" he added, still stroking her soft hair.

"Hm no" the kitsune huffed stubbornly before cuddling more into him.

Ayato let out a playful scoff as he continued to gaze down at her, she tended to be extremely clingy at times. But, he couldn't really blame her, the two barely got time to spend with each other due to their busy schedules. So, he could understand why the woman saught to latch onto any moment or alone time they shared together.

And although Ayato never showed it much, he did the exact same thing as well...

"Yato..." Yae called quietly, dragging the man out of his thoughts and grabbing his full attention.

"Yes?"

"Can we...uhm-" she hesitated, seemingly nervous to complete her request, causing Ayato's brows to raise in confusion at her uncharacteristic stutter.

"-can we go out on...a date...tomorrow...?" the woman finally requested slowly as she carefully locked eyes with the commissioner.

Ayato's face contorted from confusion to surprise, then it morphed into a warm and genuine smile as he shifted his hand to cup the other's face, gently caressing her cheek

"Of course" he whispered a short reply, still gently caressing her cheek. He leaned down slightly and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

Yae smiled widely, excited to go out on a date and finally get away from all her draining duties with the man she loved. It had been a while since the couple had gone out on a date of any kind.

"Oh, and don't worry about where we're going for the date. It's a surprise~" she assured ecstaticly in a song-like tone.

Ayato chuckled, "I'm excited to see this surprise you've planned~"
he replied, slightly teasing her with his smooth and charming voice.

Yae felt her cheeks heat up, she was grateful that the dim lighting was able to hide her flushed face since the commissioner hadn't noticed it and went back to reviewing documents. If Ayato had noticed her flushed face, he wouldn't let the pink kitsune go without a relentless round of teasing.

"Well, I'm all done. Let's go to bed" the blue haired man declared, breaking the silence that had fallen between the couple.

"Ok..." Yae acknowledged, showing no sign of actually getting up, before a mischievous grin formed on her face.

"Yato you have to carry me to bed. Since, you made me stay up late with you" Yae said, almost accusingly, batting her eye lashes at him in an innocent manner to fool him. But Ayato knew better, she was far from innocent.

Ayato gazed at her with an eyebrow raised, searching her beautiful electric irises for something he did not know. Yae continued to bat her eyelashes periodically as she searched the man's blue sea-like eyes as well, still maintaining her innocent facade and awaiting his compliance of her request.

Ayato sighed, finally giving in to the woman's desire. He knew arguing with her or refusing her request would get him nowhere, he would end up having to carry her even if he refused.

"Fine, your majesty" he complied in a sarcastic tone.

The commissioner rolled his eyes at his lover before picking her up and carrying her bridal style to the room they shared. Soon enough, the two drifted off to sleep along with the rest of Inazuma, even though they had done so much later than the rest.

The couple, although never saying it aloud, were extremely excited and could barely wait for their date. Spending quality time with each other after being drowned with tiring work sounded like a pleasant idea to the two...

The sun arose, indicating the start of another beautiful day in the nation of eternity.

Despite the sun having just risen, workers at the Kamisato estate had already started their daily duties long before the sun illuminated the sky. They worked promptly on the task they had been assigned.

Yae Miko opened her eyes slowly, eyelashes fluttering softly as she desperately tried to adjust to the vibrant rays of light that shone brightly into her face. She slowly sat up before stretching and letting out a loud yawn, turning to the side, expecting to see Ayato's sleeping face next to her.

But, he wasn't there...he wasn't anywhere in the room either.

Yae had woken up to an empty bed...again.

A wave of utter disappointment washed over the woman, causing her eyebrows to furrow in anger. She let out a loud huff of annoyance and turned her head to look out the window, not getting up to get ready as if she's forgotten all about the date they'd planned for the day.

"Of course, what else did you expect Yae. Stupid workaholic couldn't even wait to tell me good morning..." the kitsune muttered to herself angrily with arms crossed, still looking out the window into the garden.

"You're upset? This early in the morning?" Ayato's smooth and calm voice startled Yae, she spun her head hastily around to look at him as a light blush dusted her cheeks, embarrassed cause she knew the commissioner had heard every word of her not-so-quiet mumbling.

Ayato stared her down with an infuriating smirk on his face, awaiting the woman's response. Yae however, was trying her best to not let her intrusive thoughts win as she stared at the man, not really focusing on his eyes...

Yae knew Ayato was handsome, she didn't need some high ranking scholar from Sumeru to figure that out. Women were utterly swooned by the man's beauty and the kitsune herself was no exception to his charms.

He leaned nonchalantly against the wall with his perfectly toned arms lazily crossed, his tall and toned physique entranced Yae. His yukata was tied loosely, it wouldn't take a lot of effort to untie it completely and get him completely na-

"Yae?" Ayato called questioningly, noticing the woman had been staring hazily at him for 5 minutes straight.

"Huh...oh! Yes...?" she stuttered uncharacteristically, extremely flustered from her prior thoughts.

The man let out a chuckle, causing her fox ears to twitch happily from the sweet sound of his laughter, despite the happy reaction her body gave, Yae still opted to form a fake pout on her face, contradicting her body's reaction.

Then, Ayato slowly began making his way towards Yae and sat down close to her, never taking his eyes off of her. He leaned in slowly before planting a soft kiss on her lips, to which the woman happily obliged and kissed him back.

Yae smiled at him once the two pulled away from the kiss before going in again and planting another kiss on his lips, this time the kiss lasted a little longer than the last.

One kiss led to another, getting deeper and more passionate than the last. Sometimes the kisses ended up on other parts of Ayato's face and neck rather than his lips.

Regaining some self control, Ayato questioned Yae without moving his face even a centimeter away from hers, "You want to spend the entire day here hm~?"

"Mm~ maybe" Yae answered almost absent-mindedly with a devilish grin as she traced a finger along his jaw line, staring deep into the man's eyes like it was an abyss she could get lost in.

She blinked seductively, almost like she was in a daze, as she leaned in with her eyes shut to close the small distance between them and lock their lips together again.

Ayato suddenly placed a finger between their lips before they could meet, making Yae open her eyes abruptly as a confused expression painted her face.

"We can save that for later" the commissioner whispered with a grin, then he abruptly pulled away and got up, walking away to get ready for their date.

Yae watched the man as he walked away, giggling slightly before getting up to get ready as well.

"So...let me get this straight..." Ayaka began as she ran her slender fingers nervously through her pale hair that was let down.

Yae let out an annoyed sigh, mentally face palming and regretting her decision to request for the girl's assistance. But, she still allowed Ayaka to complete her question despite having heard it for what seemed like the millionth time so far.

"...you want Thoma and I to help you pick out a kimono for your date???" the younger girl completed her query with a flushed face, acting like the kitsune's request was a big deal.

At this point, Ayaka's face was contorted with uncertainty as she literally began pulling on her hair with one hand, pale long strands falling out due to her nervousness.

Thoma had to hold her hand gently to stop her from making herself go bald cause of Yae's request.

The girl's insecurities always plagued her, fear of failing others and fear of not living up to others expectations always made Ayaka uncertain and undermine her own capabilities. For something as insignificant as picking out a pretty kimono, she didn't really handle it well, believing that her opinions and suggestions for what Yae should wear were not going to be good enough for the woman she basically considered the older sister she never had...

"Yes...Ayaka, I want you and Thoma to help me" Yae clarified while gritting her teeth, her words coming out strained as she attempted to reassure Ayaka.

"I understand why you would seek Thoma's assistance. But, why do you need my help as well?" the younger girl questioned as she looked down sheepishly.

Yae took a deep breath, a vein popping out from her forehead. She wanted to calm down before she spoke, to prevent herself from snapping.

Before she could speak, Thoma spoke up for her.

"M'lady it's just picking out a nice outfit for a date. I'm sure whatever we choose will be perfect, Yae will love it." he smiled brightly as he spoke, making Ayaka feel a lot better.

Yae smiled as well, extremely grateful that Thoma had been there. If there was anybody on Teyvat that could convince Ayaka to do anything despite all her doubts, it would definitely be him.

"Alright then, I'll help" Ayaka said softly, finally agreeing to help.

Yae twirled gracefully in a beautiful light pink and purple kimono that Ayaka and Thoma had helped her pick out. The kimono had a beautiful floral cherry blossom pattern creeping at the edges of it and a gold belt tied at the waist along with golden embroidery scattered sparcely all over, which complimented the kimono perfectly.

The kimono wasn't the usual boring kimonos that were always worn on the daily in Inazuma, Yae's had interesting cuts, designs and curves that made it unique. The curves of the dress hugged her in all the right places, making the kitsune look more beautiful than she needed to be.

"I love it!" Yae exclaimed after her elegant twirl, she began adjusting the gold hairpin in her hair. Making sure it was firmly in place to hold her hair that was in a graceful bun. (courtesy of Thoma ofc🤭)

The hairpin was actually a gift from Ayato, when the two had gotten the time to spend their first festival together he had bought it for her. It was pure gold with a radiating amethyst at its core, Ayato said it reminded him of the woman's alluring eyes. From what Yae could remember however, the hairpin had been extremely expensive, but of course that wasn't even remotely a problem for the commissioner.

"I'm glad you love it" Ayaka giggled, "and I'm sure nii-sama will love it too" she smiled brightly, all her past insecurities and uncertainties had seemingly vanished as fast as they came.

"Well, he better" Thoma said with his arms crossed, a sudden sass enveloping his words.

"We worked hard to make Yae gorgeous for this date" he added, being dramatic with his words.

Yae let a giggle erupt from her glossy lips as she checked her makeup in the mirror one last time, causing the other two to enter a laughing fit of their own.

After that, the kitsune bid them goodbye before walking out of the room, finally ready for her date.

Although she would never admit it, she was nervous. The date wasn't the typical dinner at some restaurant. Yae herself had actually planned and organized this date and she was nervous to see how Ayato would react or if this thing was going to even work out as intended...

"Hello commissioner~" Yae sang as she strutted over to him, casually admiring the beautiful attire he wore for their date.

The man always managed to look utterly flawless in every situation, whether calm or stressful, with little to no effort. Even Yae herself questioned how he managed to do it, almost like he was crafted carefully by the hands of Celestia.

"Hello lady Yae" Ayato chuckled slightly before grabbing her hand gently, rubbing small circles into the back of her hand.

"You look beautiful" he complimented, eyeing Yae from head to toe, basking in how beautiful the woman looked. He then brought her hand to his lips and placed a delicate kiss on it.

Yae giggled quietly, "You look quite handsome yourself"

"Well then, shall we?" Ayato gestured for the kitsune to lead the way, since he still had no idea where this date was going to be.

Yae nodded as she began walking slightly ahead of the man, towards the spot she had prepared for their date.

"We're here~" Yae sang as she spread her arms out dramatically, showing Ayato what she had worked hard to plan.

The spot for the date sat at the edge of a cliff surrounded by beautiful blooming cherry blossom trees. The trees swayed gently from the slight wind and fallen leaves from the trees were littered everywhere on the vibrant green grass. It was decorated simply but still looked mesmerizing, and it was extremely obvious that Yae had invested a lot of time into planning this date. Close to the edge of the cliff was a mat spread out on the grass with an assortment of carefully made dishes and desserts layered atop it, waiting for the couple to feast.

The atmosphere was extremely serene, putting Ayato and Yae's minds at ease. It took the two away from everything. Away from all the work that repressed them.

Here, it was only the two of them together, without any problems to bother them.

For the first time in a while, Ayato's mind was completely calm as his blue irises took in everything. Everything was absolutely breathtaking, making Ayato want to slap himself for forgetting how beautiful the nation he works so hard to protect is. This was surely one of those memories he would lock away forever, to never be forgotten.

"Do...you like it...?" Yae asked with a quiet voice, taking the man out of his stupor.
The way his eyes lit up was unlike anything she's ever seen before from him, it told her how much he liked it without having to hear the words from his mouth.

"...I love it Yae" he answered after a short silence, eyes still sparkling in amazement.

Without really thinking, the commissioner slowly walked towards the mat that was surrounded by fallen cherry blossoms, leaving his lover behind to watch all his impulsive moves curiously.

The wind blew softly, causing his pastel blue locks to sway rhythmically as he stared absent-mindedly into the distance. Slowly, Ayato descended onto the mat without taking his eyes off of the gorgeous view.

Finally, he peeled his eyes off of the view and turned his head back to look at the kitsune, who was still standing. He flashed her a light smile before softly patting the spot next to him, inviting the woman to sit down with him.

Yae smiled back at him lovingly as she accepted his invitation, sitting close to him and placing a careful hand over his. After she sat down, the two continued looking out at the view without saying a word to each other, they didn't need words to enjoy this moment with each other.

"Yato..." the kitsune called, finally breaking the peaceful serenity they shared. She turned her head to face him, wind softly blowing on her hair and ears.

The man in question turned his head to meet her gaze, getting slightly stunned by how beautiful she looked.

Her silky hair, subtle makeup, pink kimono that accentuated all her curves perfectly. Everything about her was just so...

...Captivating...

Noticing that Ayato focused all his attention on her, possibly awaiting for her to complete what she wanted to say, she spoke up again.

"I love you" she spoke quietly, almost embarrassed to say it.

He chuckled at her sudden bashfulness, "I love you too Yae"

She smiled widely as a vibrant rose tint dusted her cheeks, she felt all giddy and happy inside. Her smile was so bright her poor cheeks began hurting, she knew she looked absolutely ridiculous but, she just couldn't bring herself to stop smiling.

Ayato mirrored her expression with a smile of his own, albeit not as wide as hers, before he began leaning in slowly with a steady hand reaching for the woman's cheek. Yae leaned in as well, slowly fluttering her long lashes closed and parting her lips ever so slightly. Her hand instinctively reached up to rest gingerly on his chest, she'd never admit it out loud but, his chest was definitely one of her favorite things about him (huehuehue😈 If I like it she has to like it too).

After a short wait, their lips finally met, sharing a short sweet kiss before separating from each other.

They continued to gaze longingly into each other's eyes, practically getting lost as their faces were mere centimeters apart.

Suddenly, Ayato grabbed Yae's chin and pulled her towards him, closing the basically non-existant distance between them. They shared another kiss, this one lasting a little longer than the last as the wind continued to serenade them with its calm melody.

They continued on like that, pulling each other in for a kiss before parting again. Each time the kisses got more and more passionate, needy almost.

After a little while of this cycle continuing, Yae gently pushed Ayato away, deciding to stop their make out session before it got out of hand.

"We should eat Yato, we don't want all this food to go to waste now, do we~?" she asked seductively with a playful smirk. Despite pushing the man away, her hand was still resting gingerly on his chest, she began tracing mindless lines on his chest with her slender fingers suggestively.

"Whatever you want can wait commissioner~" she added, a mischievous glint in her words.

"And what exactly do I want from you, lady Yae?" Ayato asked innocently, "I never knew the Miko of the grand Narukami shrine was so dirty minded" his innocent facade quickly dropped as he couldn't stop the teasing grin that spread on his face.

Yae's face fell into a pout as she turned away with a stupidly obnoxious blush on her face.

"Whatever, let's just eat already..." she murmured angrily, trying to make the least amount of eye contact with Ayato who she was sure was still laughing at her silently. She gently grabbed a snack from the array of food that was set on the mat for them to feast and took a bite out of it before daring to sneak a peek at the commissioner.

Ayato chuckled slightly, noticing her sheepish gaze on him, he gave her a genuine smile before reaching for some food for himself.

A/N: I know I said my chapters would be shorter but, when my ideas begin flowing I can't stop them lol. On top of that, I'm lazy asf and school's started again so my iconic sporadic publishing schedule still continues🥳. But do not fear, I'm still continuing this book, just bare with me okay😭?

Honestly, I just love this ship cause of their cotton candy colour scheme lmao.
Also, please be respectful with the ships I choose to make oneshots on cause I know not many ppl like most of the ships I like (or straight ships in general for some reason)
But, if you have a ship (that I don't ship) in mind that you'd like me to make a oneshot on, I will happily be willing to do so bc I rlly don't have any problem with most genshin ships.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is I can take requests from you guys, whether it's on another ship or an idea for a ship I've already written on😊
And yes, I'm fully aware I have a tendency to give all these characters nicknames, but it's cute okayyyyyy😫
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter and tysm again for everything🥰
Love you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 104 23
PART 3 IS HERE Y'ALL!! All images in this fanfic do NOT belong to me, all credits go to the artists! This is a oneshot book for both straight/gay shi...
390K 7.5K 48
⭐ Welcome at my turn of Genshin Impact Stories ⭐ - BL edition - up to 13k words each - 1-3 chapters for each story - Angst, Fluff, Lemon, Hurt/Comf...
6.2K 44 9
Why am I even still on Wattpad? I can't even think of proper book titles anymore... Oh well, this is an one shot book, obviously. In here I write ran...
1.3K 25 11
I have decided to collect them here. I have two other one shots for Xiao Maybe I will add them here later. Requests are open, I don't have a form...