A Phoenix Rises From Ashes (A...

RogersBarnes3000 द्वारा

Y/N "Phoenix" Nash is a firefighter at the 118 in LA. She's got a lot of hardship and trauma behind her, fri... अधिक

Added Characters
About Y/N
Author Note
History Makes Us Who We Are
A Friend And A Rebar
Valentine's Day
The Nash Trauma
S2: E1 Under Pressure
S2: E2 7.1
S2: E3 Help Is Not Coming
S2: E4 Stuck
S2: E5 Awful People
S2: E6 Dosed
S2: E7 Haunted
S2: E8 Buck, Actually
S2: E10 Merry Ex-Mas
S2: E13 Fight or Flight
S2: E14 Broken
S2: E15 Oceans 911
S2: E16 Bobby Begins Again
S2: E17 Careful What You Wish For
S2: E18 This Life We Choose
S3: E1 Kids Today
S3: E2 Sink or Swim
S3: E3 The Searchers
S3: E4 Triggers
S3: E5 Rage
S3: E6 Monsters
S3: E8 Malfunction
S3: E9 Fallout
S3: E10 Christmas Spirit
S3: E11 Seize The Day
S3: E12 Fools
S3: E13 Pinned
S3: E14 The Taking of Dispatch 9-1-1
S3: E15 Eddie Begins
S3: E16 The One That Got Away
S3: E17 Powerless
S3: E18 What's Next?
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT 2.0
IMPORTANT 3.0
IMPORTANT 4.0
IMPORTANT 5.0
S4: E1 The New Abnormal
S4: E2 Alone Together
S4: E3 Future Tense
S4: E4 9-1-1, What's Your Grievance?
S4: E5 Buck Begins
S4: E6 Jinx
S4: E7 There Goes The Neighbourhood
S4: E8 Breaking Point
S4: E9 Blindsided
S4: E10 Parenthood
S4: E11 First Responders
S4: E12 Treasure Hunt
S4: E13 Suspicion
S4: E14 Survivors
S5: E1 Panic
S5: E2 Desperate Times Part 1
S5: E2 Desperate Times Part 2
S5: E3 Desperate Measures
S5: E4 Home and Away
S5: E5 Peer Pressure
S5: E6 Brawl In Cell Block 9-1-1
S5: E7 Ghost Stories
S5: E8 Defend In Place
S5: E9 Past Is Prologue
S5: E11 Outside Looking In
S5: E12 Boston
S5: E13 Fear-o-Phobia
S5: E14 Dumb Luck
S5: E15 FOMO
S5: E16 May Day
S5: E17 Hero Complex
S5: E18 Starting Over
S6: E1 Let The Games Begin
S6: E2 Crash & Learn
S6: E3 The Devil You Know
S6: E4 Animal Instincts
S6: E5 Home Invasion
S6: E6 Tomorrow
S6: E7 Cursed
S6: E8 What's Your Fantasy?
S6: E9 Red Flag
S6: E10 In A Flash
S6: E11 In Another Life
S6: E12 Recovery
S6: E13 Mixed Feelings
S6: E14 Performance Anxiety
S6: E15 Death and Taxes
PLEASE READ
S6: E16 Lost And Found
S6: E17 Love Is In The Air
S6: E18 Pay It Forward
S7 IS COMING!!!!!!!!!

S5: E10 Wrapped In Red

852 18 1
RogersBarnes3000 द्वारा

"What do you think? Some kind of road rage incident? Trolley rage?" Buck looked at them.

"I'm definitely sensing some kind of rage." Eddie smiled up at Y/N making it impossible for her not to smile.

"Why is it every time he smiles at you, you can't help but smile or giggle?" Chimney glanced at Y/N.

"They're love sick puppies." Hen gave Chimney a look.

"Hey Ravi, go check on the driver. Buck, Eddie, Fi, you're gonna handle this victim." Bobby looked at them.

"Hey, we got an injured man down on the ground. Let's give the officers a break. Can one of you tell me what happened?" Bobby looked at the two women.

"This women is having an affair with my husband." The blonde looked at Bobby.

"This woman is lying. He's my husband. I have a ring and everything. My husband is wearing a matching one, you can check it if you don't believe me." The brunette glared.

"I was asking about the accident." Bobby watched them as Y/N tried to hold back a laugh.

Y/N kept laughing uncontrollably as they transported the victim.

"Fi." Bobby gave her an amused look.

"Merry Christmas." Y/N laughed even harder.

* At Eddie's Place *

"What do you think?" Eddie looked at Christopher.

"It's facing the wrong way." Christopher shook his head.

"There's a right way?" Eddie glanced at Y/N and she shrugged.

"The skinny side should face the window." Christopher looked at Y/N, rolling his eyes at Eddie and Eddie turned the tree around confused.

"There that's it." Christopher smiled at Eddie.

"Hey, you finally got it." Y/N smiled amused making Christopher laugh.

"There ready for ornaments." Eddie looked at the tree as Y/N helped with the lights.

"I see bare spots." Christopher watched them.

"How many lights were you thinking?" Eddie looked at Y/N, a hint of frustration and he grabbed four boxes.

Christopher kept being fussy with the Christmas tree, and Eddie had tried to get Christopher to bed so he could have a break.

"Night Dad, Night Mumma." Christopher hugged them both.

* The Next Morning *

"What's wrong with the tree?" Carla looked at the tree.

"Everything apparently. It was facing the wrong way, he didn't like the way I was stringing the lights, and I was putting the ornaments in the wrong places. It felt like I was being judged by Martha Stewart." Eddie looked at Carla.

"He's growing up. You know, becoming his own person, forming his own opinions." Carla shrugged at him.

"About the proper popcorn to cranberry ratio, of garland. It's five to one, just in case you were wondering." Eddie gave Carla a look.

"Of course it is. Anything else would be madness." Carla laughed when Christopher screamed.

"Are you okay?" Eddie ran into the room, Y/N close behind having been with the twins.

"I'm fine." Christopher looked at Eddie.

"We heard you scream. What happened? Did you have a bad dream? You want to talk about it? Sometimes talking about it, makes it less scary." Eddie watched Christopher.

"It was about Mum." Christopher made the three frown.

* With Y/N *

"Why aren't you at work?" Christopher looked at Y/N as they walked into the store.

"I wanted to spend the day with you. Is that okay with you?" Y/N smiled down at Christopher.

"I guess." Christopher looked away from her.

"Hey, Chris. I know Christmas was something you did with your Mum. But I was wondering, if you could maybe help me." Y/N watched him.

"With what?" Christopher frowned at her confused.

"I've never properly celebrated Christmas before. All I ever used to do, was eat cereal for dinner." Y/N grabbed a trolley.

"Cereal for dinner? Why?" Christopher watched her.

"Well, my Dad was always working. And my Mum took my little brother and sister to her parents. I was home alone, and all I knew how to make was cereal. So it became tradition, and I did it every year. Still do." Y/N shrugged slightly.

"That's sad. But I can help you have a proper Christmas." Christopher smiled at her.

"Okay, sounds good to me. Lead the way, whatever you think we need, we'll get." Y/N grabbed a trolley.

"Okay. I'm your boss now." Christopher made his way down the first aisle.

* At The Firehouse *

"Wait, where's Fi?" Hen frowned at Bobby.

"She's taking the day off." Bobby looked at Hen.

"What? Why? Is she okay?" Buck watched concerned.

"Fi's fine, Buck. She just thought she'd spend the day with Christopher." Eddie reassured Buck.

"You really think that's a good idea? I mean, Christopher loves Christmas, he did it with Shannon, but Fi doesn't really understand Christmas." Buck frowned at Eddie.

"Sounds like Fi is the perfect distraction for Christopher and he's the perfect person to show her what Christmas is." Bobby looked at Buck.

"That's what I thought. It'll be good for them to spend one on one time together anyway." Eddie nodded along.

* After Shift *

"Dad! It's finished!" Christopher had been making a gingerbread house.

"Okay, I made some hot chocolate to celebrate the end of construction." Eddie walked into the room, Y/N was in the twins room trying to put them to bed.

"No. My house. It's ruined." Christopher knocked it off the table after Eddie spilled hot chocolate on it.

"Maybe we can fix it, okay?" Eddie glanced at Christopher.

"It's ruined." Christopher looked at the gingerbread house.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. We'll make another one. Right, I'll help." Eddie reassured Christopher.

"There's no time. It's almost Christmas. And you're working tomorrow." Christopher looked at Eddie.

"What is going on? It seems like you're putting a lot of pressure on yourself to make Christmas right. Where is this coming from?" Eddie frowned concerned.

"I wanted everything to be perfect." Christopher tried not to cry.

"You. Me. The twins. Fi. Presents and stockings. That sounds pretty good to me, right? Okay, we'll make an even bigger gingerbread house next year, right?" Eddie was desperately trying to fix it.

"You could be dead next year." Christopher's words made Eddie frown.

* Later On *

"What did you say?" Carla watched Eddie.

"I wasn't sure what to say. I told him that I loved him. And I promised him that I wasn't going anywhere. One of the first things they teach you on the job, is never make a promise you're not sure you can keep." Eddie looked at Carla.

"You were trying to reassure your son, whose already lost one parent, that he's not about to lose another." Carla shook her head.

"Bullets don't bounce off me, Carla. I learned that the hard way." Eddie glanced at his hands.

* In Christopher's Room *

"You miss your Mum?" Y/N looked at Christopher with a sad smile.

"Yes. I miss her." Christopher hid under his blanket.

"You know, you could always try talking to her." Y/N reassured Christopher.

"I can't. She's dead." Christopher didn't move from under his blanket.

"You can always talk to her, Chris. She's always listening. And she'll always be here for you. Even when you can't see her." Y/N reassured her.

"Really?" Christopher sat up to look at her.

"Yeah. Why don't you talk to her now? It might make you feel better. I'll be just out there if you need me." Y/N smiled gently as she got to her feet.

"Can you stay?" Christopher watched her.

"Of course." Y/N sat back down and Christopher held her hand.

Y/N watched Christopher, as he closed his eyes and began talking quietly to his Mum, as if she were in the room.
Y/N closed her eyes gently, sending a silent prayer to the Gods above.

Eddie and Carla listening from the other side of the door.

"She's good with him. I don't think I could ever.." Eddie glanced at Carla.

"Fi knows what it's like to lose people you care about. That's where you come in, you protect and you love them. Both of them. With all their flaws. No matter what they say or do, they need you and they both love you more than anything." Carla reassured Eddie.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

646K 7.6K 26
[REWRITING] This is my story! PLEASE don't steal it! I have been informed of this story being on other platforms but this is the original! Please rep...
312K 6.2K 43
🎵We set fire to our insides for fun🎵 Kate Quinn moves 5000 miles away from home when seeking a fresh start and hopefully a new life. As she joins t...
52.4K 1.8K 28
In which, Josephine attempts to overcome the losses amid saving lives in the city. [911 SEASON 3-4]
395K 11.3K 39
In which, Sasha Carter's casual night outings completely changes her life. [911 SEASON 2-3]