fool's paradise ✶ batman be...

By powcoa

★ 。 ׄ ׅ ⋆ 。 ˚ ⋆ 🦇 ₊ ˖ FOOL'S ✶ PARADISE IN WHICH a detective is assigned to work a new case and... More

❝ CHAPTER. 00 ❞

❝ FOOL'S PARADISE. ❞

145 9 16
By powcoa

★ 。 ׄ ׅ ⋆ 。 ˚ ⋆ 🦇 ₊ ˖
FOOL'S PARADISE.
———————————
˗ˏˋ 🦇 ˊˎ-
" Are you blind? He's using you.
You're living in a fool's paradise.
I think it's time you wake up."
———————————

———————————
˗ˏˋ 🦇 ˊˎ-
Fools Paradise: a state of happiness
based on a person's not knowing about
or denying the existence of potential trouble.
———————————

★ 。 ׄ ׅ ⋆ 。 ˚ ⋆ 🦇 ₊ ˖
S Y N O P S I S
———————————
˗ˏˋ 🦇 ˊˎ-

NADIA VOLKOVA knew that she wanted to help people, so a major in psychology when she went to college seemed like the right choice. Enter Jonathan Crane, an arrogant young man who felt like he had to be better than Nadia. They were constantly competing, wether it be academically with gpa and grades or verbally by throwing insults at the each other.

THIS WAS a constant battle between the two until one day Nadia didn't show up. Nadia had for all intents and purposes vanished. Due to an accident involving her and other citizens of Gotham, she'd left the city.

EIGHT YEARS LATER Nadia returns.
When she's offered a job at GCPD, Nadia is determined to help the citizens of Gotham, not as a Psychologist but as a Detective. As such, the first major case she takes revolves around disappearances in Arkham Asylum. With her degrees in psychology and criminology she assumes the task would be easy, that is until she comes face to with with Dr. Crane.

———————————

———————————
˗ˏˋ 🦇 ˊˎ-
"Are there any other psychologists I
can speak with? Perhaps someone
more qualified?"
———————————

★ 。 ׄ ׅ ⋆ 。 ˚ ⋆ 🦇 ₊ ˖
C A S T
———————————
˗ˏˋ 🦇 ˊˎ-

NADIA VOLKOVA
thirty-two
[ nina dobrev ]

˗ˏˋ 🦇 ˊˎ-

JONATHAN CRANE
thirty-three
[ cillian murphy ]

˗ˏˋ 🦇 ˊˎ-

BRUCE WAYNE
thirty
[ christian bale ]
———————————

———————————
˗ˏˋ 🦇 ˊˎ-
" It's Detective Volkova,
not Ms. Volkova."
———————————

★ 。 ׄ ׅ ⋆ 。 ˚ ⋆ 🦇 ₊ ˖
D I S C L A I M E R S
———————————
˗ˏˋ 🦇 ˊˎ-

DISCLAIMERS!
ok, so i'm officially freaking out bcs i'm so excited for this book! yay! so, a few quick things, first off, thanks to amidalaology for helping me with the basic plot!

now, this story will contain language and violence obviously, nothing too serious. i don't own the characters of d.c and only own my character, nadia, and the plot of the story! also, i'm new to d.c, so this book will only contain characters, lore, etc. from the nolan batman films.

second, i've done a little bit of research regarding detectives and things like that so I should, hopefully, have some things correct, but it's fanfiction so if something is unrealistic then that's ok.

anyways, i think that's it!

———————————

thanks for reading!
—powcoa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.9K 157
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨�...
183K 5K 38
"when you fall in love, you aren't interested in anyone else. but if you are, then you aren't in love" - jonathan crane x oc story where the main cha...
177K 7.9K 83
You are consumed by your fear. Which is why you have the greatest potential. Jonathan Crane has long been immune to fear. Until he becomes afraid to...
17.3K 664 14
❝ How naive of you to think that I am anything but the villain. ❞ When twenty-three year-old Theo Novak begins her med school clerkships at Arkham As...