Forbidden Love | Ryeji

Oleh ryejiff

A story wherein Hwang Yeji and Shin Ryujin share a love highly discouraged by the world Lebih Banyak

Love
Thinking Of U
Schedules
The Start Of Something New
The Bar
Beautiful Mistake

First Day

163 6 0
Oleh ryejiff

Yeji had an arguably good time at her first shoot. Good being the cast was nice and the director was definitely nice. The arguable part however, was because she realized the other lead was the girl she saw on Instagram a few months back.

It was awkward, to say the least. She doesn't know why Ryujin, the girl, was awkward around her but she definitely knows why she herself was. She doesn't know how to feel about that.

"Water?" Yeji heard someone ask from behind her. They were currently on their break.

"Yea, thanks" She turned around and accepted the bottle from Ryujin with a smile, internally panicking during the process but she doesn't let that show.

"First time?" Ryujin tries to make small talk, sitting in the chair beside Yeji.

"Mhmm" She heard the woman reply, opening the bottle she gave her earlier.

"You're lucky" Ryujin took a sip out of her own water bottle. "My first time-the director was an ass"

Yeji chuckled lightly, "I honestly never thought I'd try acting" she shares.

"Well you're even luckier, because u got the great Shin Ryujin as ur other lead" Another actor said from behind them.

"Snacks, ladies?" He asked dramatically, reaching his hand with a small bag of chips and a chocolate bar in between the two.

"No thanks" Yeji said with a small smile, while Ryujin gladly took the chocolate bar from his hand.

The three chatted for a while, Ryujin seated in between the two, was definitely the reason why the conversation could go on.

Soon, their break ended, making the three sigh in torment as they made their way back to their sets. The movie was filmed several sets at a time, making it more efficient.

This time, Yeji would be filming with Ryujin, which she had no reason to complain, but it would be a little tense.

Their scene was postponed as one of the crew members went to grab an extra mic, being nagged by the director on the way.

Yeji watched them in amusement. If the relationship between a director and his crew could be this loose, she wouldn't mind doing this all day.

"Loosen up or u might get scolded" Ryujin joked, fixing her mic. "I know u don't know me very well, but we can keep the tenses for later, like, have u read the script?!"

Yeji chuckled, relieved that she wasn't the only one feeling the tense air around them.

"I just need a little time to get used to the environment, and the people" Yeji replied, fixing the elastic of her pants.

"Well, who am I to argue, am I right?" Ryujin shrugged.

Just then, the director returned, shooing them into their original positions and making small adjustments to the lighting.

»»————-✩★✩————-««

After their shooting ended, Yeji picked her bag up, going over to the lounge to look for her manager.

"There u are. I have to go somewhere urgently, can I take ur car?" The manager asked.

"How am I gonna get home then?" Yeji asked.

"Hitch a ride with Shin" Chaeryeong said just as Ryujin walked out of the dressing room.

"Hi?" Ryujin greeted questioningly.

"Just in time. Drive her home for me please?" Chaeryeong requested. "I'll have ur car back at ur place by tomorrow morning" she said to the music artist.

"Uhm. Guess we have no choice?" Ryujin said, watching as the manager walked out of the glass doors of the building.

Yeji sighed, walking towards the exit. "It's ok, really, I'll just take a cab-"

"I insist, Yeji" Ryujin gently grabbed the woman's arm. "It's not safe for u to ride a cab alone at this hour"

Yeji felt warm in her heart, knowing that Ryujin cared for her safety, but she wouldn't trouble the woman.

"But-"

"No buts, Yeji, c'mon" Ryujin pulled the woman by her arm, heading towards the car.

She opened the car door, dramatically gesturing for the woman to enter.

Reluctantly, Yeji got into the passenger seat, setting her bag down on her lap as Ryujin closed the car door.

"Thank u, so much" Yeji thanked as Ryujin got into the driver's seat.

"No problem, it's the least I could do for Lee" Ryujin said nonchalantly.

Yeji felt sad hearing that. Ryujin was only doing this because Chaeryeong asked her to, and not by will.

Nevertheless, she shot the woman a smile.

"Here's my address" She said, showing Ryujin her phone screen.

"Alllllright" Ryujin dragged her words, typing them on her phone.

Soon after, she pulled out of the parking lot. Yeji closed her eyes, letting her fatigue get to her.

»»————-✩★✩————-««

Yeji woke up in the dark room, wearing the same clothes she was wearing after the shoot, soft blanket over her body, and the air conditioner set to the perfect temperature.

Confused, she sat up, ruffling the sheets as she reached for the lamp on the bedside table.

As the lamp turned on, she jumped a little, seeing Ryujin asleep on a chair beside her bed.

The woman stirred, affected by the sudden change of light in the room. She opened her eyes, greeted by an apologetic Yeji looking at her.

"U wouldn't wake up so I thought I'd just bring u in" She gave context of the situation as she stretched her limbs. "I bought u some bread in case u get hungry. U didn't have much in the kitchen"

"Thank u" Yeji said as she hugged the woman, the lower half of her body still on the bed.

"Careful, u might fall" Ryujin whispered, moving closer to the bed.

"U should go home, or sleep in a proper bed, I have a guest room" Yeji offered.

"I'll take the guest's. I'm too lazy" Ryujin said, stretching again after standing up.

"It might be messy, Chaeryeong sleeps there sometimes" Yeji informed the woman who stopped her movements the exact moment she heard that.

"I am not sleeping in that bed" Ryujin said, visually disgusted by that piece of information. "Y'know, she drools in her sleep sometimes"

"Omg! I need to change the sheets!" Yeji exclaimed.

Yeji got up, ready to go wash away Chaeryeong's saliva from the pillow.

"U can do that when the sun rises, Hwang" Ryujin said, sitting back down on the chair.

"Where are u gonna sleep then?" Yeji frowned.

"Here" Ryujin gestured to herself.

"No! You're a guest in my house, I won't let u sleep on a chair" Yeji exclaimed.

Yeji thought hard, finding a solution to her problem. "U can sleep on this bed" she said.

"Where are u gonna sleep then?" Ryujin asked the woman.

"I'll sleep on the couch" Yeji said, not leaving room for debate as she entered the bathroom.

After a few minutes, Yeji got out, dressed in a comfortable t-shirt and pants, making Ryujin dazed.

"Why are u still sitting on that chair? I said u could sleep on the bed" Yeji frowned at the sight before her.

"Well it wouldn't be nice of me to kick u off ur own bed, would it?" Ryujin said.

"I don't care. You're sleeping on that bed whether u like it or not"

----

Finally got my phone back after idk how long :D

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
790K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...