we're not finished

Galing kay lanisfuturebabymama

the follow up to "done talking" Higit pa

1. Mistaken.
2. My Go To
3. Rounds?
4. i think you need a...
5. i love you II
6. i wish i never did it
7. Can Have Everything.
8. All I Want Is You.
9. Escape.
10. Press
11. Hate the Club
12. melt into you.
13. All For You.
14. Get Away.
15. Main One.
16. chase
17. She Loves Me
19. let me remind you.

18. Birthday Girl

235 11 3
Galing kay lanisfuturebabymama

                               Lani's POV

Today is finally the day: it's my girl's birthday! I've been waiting for it since her last one and it's finally here.

Right now, I'm cooking breakfast for her, I'm making all of her favorite things I know she likes to eat. I got some fresh fruit too, she loves fruit.

Some of the gifts that I want to give her are all the way home, so she's not gonna get those for a couple of days, but I have some surprises for her today.

Later in the night, I have dinner on the beach planned and then after that, we're gonna go to the club, but not just any club. I rented this one out specifically for tonight and all of her friends and my friends are gonna be there and we're gonna celebrate her life.

Last night while she was sleeping, I went and got a bunch of different flowers. I even put some next to her so she has some to wake up to.

I'm almost done cooking, I just gotta wait for the bacon to finish cooking. While I wait for that, Imma write her a birthday card.

I sat down at the table and picked up a pen. So many things started coming to my mind, but I didn't wanna say too much. I started to write...

"today, we celebrate you and we celebrate your life. you don't know how extremely grateful i am to be able to grow up with you. i wouldn't do it with anyone else. today, we gon turn up, party, and have a good time all in the name of love and your life. i can't believe that i'm about to spend a new year in your life with you. i love you deep, you mean so much to me, and i can't wait to have fun with you today. 143, baby. -nami"

After I finished writing it, I put it in the envelope it came with and then I put it in the little bag of presents that I had gotten for her.

After that, I went to the bathroom and put rose petals on the floor, filled up some glasses of Chardonnay, and lit some candles. I didn't let the water run yet because I didn't want it to get cold or anything.

20 minutes go by and everything is done and set up, now I just have to wait for her to wake up. I made a playlist and played all of her favorite songs so she could wake up to those as well.

Not too long after, I see her coke out of the room holding the flowers that I got her. She might've just woken up, but she had a big smile on her face. I wouldn't trade that smile for anything.

"Good morning, baby," I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug, "Happy birthday."

"Thank you, my love, good morning."

"Do you like your flowers?"

"I love them, thank you."

"You're welcome."

"It smells good, what did you do?"

"Follow me." I led her to the kitchen where I had flowers, balloons, food, drinks, and gifts set up for her.

"You didn't have to do all this, I hope you know."

"I know, but I wanted to, so I did. Whatchu think?"

"I love it." She walked to the table and started looking at everything.

"Oh my goodness, my favorite perfumes." She smelled each one of them.

"Look in the bag."

"Okay." She took the tissue paper off the top and then reached for the card. She took it out of the envelope, but I stopped her before she read it.

"I just wanna say before you read that, it's some gifts that I couldn't bring here to you, so they're at the house and you'll see them soon."

"Like what? Actually don't tell me." She opened the card and started to read it. I saw her starting to smile as she read it and it made me so happy.

"Awwww." She held the card close to her and then she walked back over to me and hugged me.

"I love you too, baby. You're so sweet. Imma keep this card forever."

"I'm glad."

She went back to look at the stuff that was in the bag and she was surprised at one of the gifts.

"What is this for?"

"You gon find out later."

"Alright. I love everything though, thank you so much, my love."

"Anything for you."

"Come sit, I wanna eat."

"Okay." I sat down next to her and we ate our breakfast while the soothing sound of 90's R&B music played in the background.

We finished eating and then went to the room room to get undressed.

I got to the bathroom before her and let the water run while I waited for her.

I got in and then she came in not too long after.

"Birthday or not I know that imma always enjoy these."

"I enjoy them too, especially with you."

"Who else would you enjoy them with?"

"No one."

"Act like you know."

"What you wanna do today?"

"Whatever you got planned I'm down for."

"I wanna bring you down to the beach later. Eat some good food, listen to some beautiful music, and enjoy the time I spend with you."

"I'm so excited for that, I love eating on the beach."

"I got more stuff but I'm not gonna tell you right now."

"As long as I don't die, I'm with whatever."

"Don't say that."

"You know I'm playin, love."

...

After the bath, we both got ready for the day, but I think we'll come back later to change.

"Do you have everything you need?"

"Yes."

"Let's go."

We left our room and then we walked outside to the black suburban truck that was outside waiting for us.

When we got in, there was a bouquet of flowers, a teddy bear, and some candy in there for y/n/n.

"Happy birthday." The driver said.

"Thank you." She was smiling from ear to ear.

"Are we ready, ladies?"

"Yes." We said in unison.

"Okay." He started to drive.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

"I'm nervous."

"Why?" I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

"I don't know."

"Don't be, it's nothing bad, I promise."

"I trust your words." She rested her head on my chest and I kissed her forehead.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"What did you get me?"

"A tiger."

"Don't play with me."

"I'm not telling you."

"Alright then."

...

We did so much today, and I've been having so much fun so far. We're back in our room now changing for dinner.

I got everything set up, and my man Ricky made the food as always. He made our food when we were in Cancun, the night I proposed.

He just be on his shit and I fuck with that.

I told him everything that I wanted to be made and he got it, now he's just waiting for us at the beach.

"My love."

"Yes?"

"Can you zip my dress up, please?"

"Yeah."

She was already turned around so I zipped it then she faced me.

"Damn, you look good, baby. I like the way black dresses look on you."

"Thank you, you look good too as always. Brown always looks good on you."

"Thank you, you almost ready to go?"

"Yeah, I just need to fix my lipgloss and we can get headed out."

"Okay."

I sat on the bed while I waited for her to do her lip combo, it shouldn't take anymore than five minutes to do, cause she's a perfectionist when it comes to stuff like that.

"Okay, I'm ready."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let's go."

I grabbed her hand and we walked out to the limo that I had rented for us to take us to the beach.

"You first." She got in and then I got in.

"Let's take a shot." I took the 1800 out of the bucket of ice and poured up two shot glasses, one for her and one for me.

"Here's to a good rest of the night, happy birthday, baby, I love you."

"I love you too."

She took the shot and squinted her eyes.

"Damn, it's strong."

"I know."

We put the glasses down and started talking to each other.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?"

"I don't know, probably surf one last time before we leave. You should come with me."

"Let's see how I feel when I wake up, I been drinking a lil bit."

"I think you'll be good." As I said that, I remembered that we're going to the club after this and who's gonna be there? Meg. She sure does love to drink and I know she gon get y/n/n to drive the boat at least once tonight.

"Other than that, I really enjoyed today. Thank you."

"Whatever I can do to make you happy, I'll do it."

A few minutes later, we pulled up to the beach and got out of the limo.

"Hold my hand."  I lead us to the area where we would be eating. There were violinists surrounding us, candles everywhere, a beautiful view, and good food.

"Oh my gosh."

"You like it?"

"I love it. I love it so much."

"I'm glad, let's sit."

We sat across from each other and Ricky came over with the appetizers.

"Oh, I just know that this is about to be good as hell." She recognized him immediately. She always talks about how his food is some of the best that she has ever had.

"Happy birthday, Mrs. Parrish." He gave her a white rose.

"Thank you, Ricky."

"I'll be back with the entrée shortly." He left and we started eating.

"This food is so damn good, I need him around more often."

"I know, he threw down."

"This song sounds so familiar."

"I wonder what it is."

The violinists were playing their version of "Love" by Musiq Soulchild.

"That's beautiful."

"So beautiful."

"I can't believe you did that, that's so amazing, I never thought that I would be sitting here eating on a beach with my wife on my birthday and have a group of violinists playin 'Love'."

"I had to make the night special."

"I appreciate everything you do for me, for real, Lani. Everything you do for me will never go unnoticed."

"I just feel like you deserve it all, you know?"

"I know I've already said it so much, but thank you, truly. Thank you."

"You're welcome, baby."

A few minutes later, Ricky came back with the main course and it was y/n/n's favorite meal.

"We need to hire him and I'm so serious."

"You said that last time but it hasn't happened." I laughed at that.

"I'm about to ask him when he comes back."

We ate and talked about what are plans were for the future and what we're gonna do when we get back home. I've had an amazing time here, and I would love to stay for longer, but I miss my daughter and if I don't see her in the next two days I will lose it.

"After this, I got one more thing for you then I'm done for the night."

"What is it?"

"You'll see when we get there."

"Here you go, ladies." Ricky came and gave us our dessert.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome and have a good rest of your night, happy birthday, again, Mrs. Parrish. I'm always available in Oakland if you need me."

"Thank you, I'll definitely be callin you over once a week to cook up some shit. Have a good night."

"Thank you." He walked away and we ate. I feel like the night is about to end perfectly.

"You ready?"

"Yes."

"Let's go."

"Thank you." I said to the violinists as I was walking away.

We got back into the limo and started driving to the club.

"This is the last thing I got for you, after this, I'm done."

"We can be done right now if you're tired, I don't mind."

"No, I wanna see your reaction."

10 minutes later, we pulled up and got out. We went in and it was silent.

"SURPRISE!!!" Meg and Jhené came out from the side of the wall and gave her hugs.

"Oh my gosh what are y'all doing here?"

"We had to come and celebrate your birthday with you, duh." Meg said.

"What do we look like missing out on a trip to Barbados and partying?" Jhené said.

"Thank you so much, I'm so happy to see you."

"We're happy to see you too, happy birthday, bitch. Let's turn up." Meg grabbed a bottle of Dùssé and poured it in y/n/n's mouth. After that, everyone came out from hiding and the party got started.

She was talking to Meg and Jhené while I talked to a few people that were there.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and it was her.

"Come on." She took my hand and brought me to the back where it was quiet so we could talk.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I can't believe you really got my best friends out here for me. Especially B and Jai, I haven't seen them in a while, so thank you for that."

"I just wanted to make sure that you saw everyone that you care enjoy the rest of your day with you. Are you having fun?"

"Girl, I'm having the time of my life, I really owe it to you."

"No no no, don't say that. I'm just happy to be a part of it all."

"I love you so much, thank you for an amazing day."

"I love you so much more, you're welcome. Now let's go before they notice that we're gone."

We walked back to everyone and we did it just in time.

"There y'all are," Megan said, "Come over here." She grabbed the both of us and brung us to the front of the room. She took a mic from the DJ and started to speak.

"Hello, can I get y'all's attention for a minute?" Everyone turned to look at her.

"Thank you, first of, I would just like to say, happy mothafuckin birthday to my best friend in the whole entire world, and one of the baddest bitches I know, y/n/n." Everyone started cheering and clapping. I looked to my right and saw y/n/n smiling.

"Secondly, I wanna give a huge shout out to one of my other best friends, aka her wife, Kehlani, for doin all of this for her and bringing us all out to turn up with her today." Everyone started to clap for me, but to be honest, y/n/n was clapping the loudest.

"Y'all need to be louder, I can't hear y'all!" Y/n/n yelled. Everyone got louder, and I felt really appreciated in this moment.

"Tonight is all about fun, love, and life. So I wanna see y'all shakin some ass, laughing with each other, and having a good ass time. Happy birthday, y/n/n, you know how much I love you, girl, let's turn up." Meg walked off the little stage that she was on and everyone cheered for her.

"I love you, Meg, thank you." Her and y/n/n hugged.

"Thank you, Meg, I appreciated that." I hugged her next.

"Y'all are welcome, now let's have a good time."

...

"Oh shit, this my song right here." Woosah by Jeremih started playing.

"Weed loud, twist up, lace up, legs up , throwback, look back, woosah, get that"

I was standing behind y/n/n, so I held her by the waist.

"Uh oh."

She lowered my head down to her and whispered in my ear.

"So what's up?"

"I'm with whatever."

She started to grind on me.

"Y'all look." Meg said. At this point, y/n/n was bent all the way over and I was thrusting into her.

"Y'all must love this song."

"You damn right."

"Oh they into it."

"Don't mind us, this is how we fight." Y/n/n said.

"Yeah, this is how we fight."

"Y/n/n I wanna fight." Meg said.

"That's too bad." I said.

"Whatever."

"Lani, I wanna fight later."

"Ew, girl, keep that in private." Jhené said.

"Girl hush."

...

A few hours have passed and everyone has started to leave. Meg, Jhené, and y/n/n were talking in a corner while I talked to Bri.

"So, how y'all been?"

"I can't complain, I got a beautiful girlfriend who loves me and I love her too."

"I'm happy for you, Bri. Honestly."

"Thank you."

"Bri and Kehlani, why y'all all the way over there?" Meg asked. We walked nicer to the girls.

"What were y'all talking about?"

"Just life." I said.

"Mhm, are y'all ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"Thank you for coming, guys." I said.

"Anything for our best friends."

"We'll see y'all tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow." We all left and me and y/n/n headed back to the hotel.

...

We got back in our room and got ready for bed, it was 3:00 in the morning.

"Thank you for giving me the best birthday ever, I can't thank you enough. I really enjoyed today and the time I spent with you."

"You're welcome, baby, it's so many more where that came from."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We got in the bed and I put my arm around her waist. I kissed her cheek.

"Good night, baby."

"Good night, my love."

chapter 19 coming soon🍯.

hi y'all, how are you?

i'm so tired rn but i'm tryna fix my sleep schedule 😔

is anyone going to see kiana ledé or victoria monét on their tours?

i wish i was😔

i'm thinking about writing some more books this year since y'all have always asked for them

i'm gonna go listen to iwguiw now, bye y'all i love you and be well

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

7.3K 160 12
See how far you and kehlani relationship goes , from the day y'all meet till the end , or will it ever end ? ( gxg ) ( pov)
83.9K 2.5K 14
Meglani (Megan Thee Stallion x Kehlani)
21.2K 1.1K 31
"𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚�...