š“š‡š„ š‘š„š‚šŠš‹š„š’š’

By heavqnly

š•šˆšŽš‹š„š“ šƒš„š‹š‡š„šš‚šˆš€ - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's pa... More

š“š‡š„ š‘š„š‚šŠš‹š„š’š’
ā¦
šŸŽšŸ || šˆšš“š‘šˆš†š”š„
šŸŽšŸ || š„š‹š„š‚š“š‘šˆš‚
šŸŽšŸ‘ || š€š‚š‡š„ ā˜™
šŸŽšŸ’ || šˆšš„š•šˆš“š€šš‹š„
šŸŽšŸ“ || š…š€šŒšˆš‹šˆš€š‘
šŸŽšŸ” || š‹šˆš€ššˆš‹šˆš“š˜
šŸŽšŸ• || š‘š„š‹š„šš“š‹š„š’š’
šŸŽšŸ– || šŽš…š…šˆš‚šˆš€š‹
šŸŽšŸ— || š’š”š‘š‘š„š€š‹
šŸšŸŽ || š’š“š€š‘š„
šŸšŸ || š…š‹š”š’š“š„š‘š„šƒ
šŸšŸ || š„š‹š”šƒš„
šŸšŸ‘ || š‚š‡š€šŽš’
šŸšŸ’ || š’š–š„š€š‘
šŸšŸ“ || šˆššƒš„š’š‚š‘šˆšš€šš‹š„
šŸšŸ” || š“š„šš’šˆšŽš ā˜™
šŸšŸ• || šš‹š”š„
šŸšŸ– || š‚šŽšŒš…šŽš‘š“
šŸšŸ— || šš€šˆšš‹š„š’š’
šŸšŸ || š‘š„š’šˆš‹šˆš„šš‚š„ ā˜™
šŸšŸ || šˆšš“šŽš—šˆš‚š€š“š„šƒ
šŸšŸ‘ || š€š‘š‘šŽš–
šŸšŸ’ || š„šš“šˆš‚šˆšš† ā˜™
šŸšŸ“ || šŒšˆš‘š€š‚š‹š„
šŸšŸ” || šˆš‹š‹šˆš‚šˆš“
šŸšŸ• || š„š“šˆšš”š„š“š“š„
šŸšŸ– || šš”šˆš„š“ ā˜™
šŸšŸ— || šš‹š”š’š‡šˆšš†
šŸ‘šŸŽ || š‡š€š”šš“
šŸ‘šŸ || š•šˆšŽš‹š„šš‚š„
šŸ‘šŸ || š‚š‘šˆšŒš’šŽš
šŸ‘šŸ‘ || š‘šˆš’šŠ
šŸ‘šŸ’ || š€šƒšŽš‘š
šŸ‘šŸ“ || š’š„š‘š„ššˆš“š˜
šŸ‘šŸ” || š„š’š’š„šš‚š„ ā˜™
šŸ‘šŸ• || šŒš€š‹š„š•šŽš‹š„šš“
šŸ‘šŸ– || š•šˆš’š‚š„š‘š€š‹ ā˜™
šŸ‘šŸ— || š‡š€š•š„š
šŸ’šŸŽ || š’š„š‚š‘š„š‚š˜
šŸ’šŸ || šƒš„š•šŽšˆšƒ

šŸšŸŽ || š†š”š ā˜™

46.5K 678 672
By heavqnly

_______

_______

"Look who finally decided to show up," I snarked as I turned to look at him.

To my surprise, Dominic wasn't injured. Usually after he'd been gone for awhile he would have some sort of cut on his cheek, maybe a bruise or a few scratches, but he never came back untouched.

His dark black hair fell just above his eyebrows, and his expression was filled with frustration. "Answer me," he said, his voice low and intense.

"I'll pass." I glared at him, brushing past him and making my way towards the staircase. I didn't get far. Dominic's strong grip closed around my upper arm, forcibly halting my progress as he positioned himself squarely in front of the stairs, blocking me from avoiding this conversation.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you it's dangerous to play by stairs?" I tilted my head, taunting.His anger intensified, jaw beginning to clench. "Where have you been?" he asked again, more persistent this time.

"No." I shook my head with disbelief, my frustration with him clearly evident. "No, you don't get to be upset with me. I was gone for an hour, you were gone for a whole day."

"I had my reasons," he retorted, his voice tight.

I had to refuse the urge to push him down the stairs. He was acting as though he was the only one with things to do. "Yeah? Well so did I."

"Just tell me where you were." His voice a mix of frustration and concern.

I didn't understand why he was so obsessed with knowing my whereabouts. I knew that it had something to do with the psychotic Russians who were 'trying to kill me,' as he said, but I doubted that they were really tracking my every move, and that being gone for an hour would affect anything.

Plus, I carried a weapon on me while I was gone. I kept the gun that I took from Dominic at the night of the auction, I don't think he realized that it was missing. In fact, I had the thing tucked into the waistband of the shorts that I was wearing.

"You first," I shot back.

"I don't owe you an explanation."

I clenched my fists at my sides. Was this asshole serious?

"I could give less of a fuck about what you think you owe me. You were gone for thirty six hours, Dominic."

"You counted?" He seemed genuinely surprised.

"Of course I fucking counted," I snapped, my voice laced with sudden anger towards him. "I didn't know if you were even coming back!"

"Why wouldn't I come back?" Dominic's voice softened slightly.

"Well, it's not exactly a secret that you like to leave when things happen between us," I pointed out. "We came home after you helped me try on a dress, you left. We kissed, you left. We spent the night together, you left," I paused briefly before continuing with a deep breath.

"You know what people who avoid problems are called? Cowards. You are many things, Dominic D'Angelo, but a coward is not one of them. Which makes me wonder if you're scared of what'll happen or if you regret what already has."

His brow furrowed in confusion. "Why would I regret anything?"

"I don't fucking know!" I yelled, running a hand through my hair. How was I supposed to know? I barely knew the man, and he had given me no reason to think that he didn't regret what we did.

"I've done thousands of things that I regret, but none of them have anything to do with you and me."

"Then why do you leave?" My voice suddenly less hard.

"The other night in the kitchen, I left because Alec gave me no other choice. When I spent the night with you, I left because I was needed." He paused, his expression conflicted. "The only time I left on purpose was because I couldn't get you out of my head after you tried on that red dress."

I swallowed hard, his words catching me off guard. Did I really have that much of an effect on him that he quite literally had to leave to get me out of his head?

"Is that what you wanted to hear? He added.

I was a little but surprised to say the least. My mind was honestly set on Dominic just being some kind of pussy who couldn't handle whatever he felt towards me. I shook my head, wanting even more from him than just a confession. "You didn't apologize."

"Apologize?"

"For leaving me here alone, with no text, no call, no nothing."

His eyes softened, and he took a step closer. "I'm sorry for leaving you here without a word." Another step closer. "Okay?"

My heart was starting to speed up. Why was he getting closer to me? "But I think you owe me an apology too."

"For what?" I asked, having not a clue in the world what he was talking about.

"Stealing something of mine," He said with a hint of a playful smile, trying to ease the tension between us, as if we weren't yelling at each other just minutes ago. He moved even closer to me, and with every step he took, I moved backwards until my back reached the wall and I had no where to go.

"I didn't steal anything," I told him quietly, lying. Now that I was flat against the wall, I was reminded of the gun that I had stolen from him was in my possession.

How the fuck did he know?

"You're an awful liar, Red." He told me lowly. Placing one hand on my hip, he slipped the other under the waistband of my shorts, taking his own gun back from out of my possession. I nearly crumpled at his touch.

Embarrassing.

"What are you going to do about it?" I tilted my chin upwards to get a better look at him. He was looking down at me so intently, with all of his intentions clear.

What the fuck was I doing?

"Would you stop me if I were to show you?" He questioned, trailing the loaded gun over my collar bone. One small squeeze over the trigger, and I was dead. I was lucky that Dominic didn't hate me as much as I did him.

"I'm still pissed at you." I mentioned, my breaths landing in his neck.

"Yeah?"

"And I hate you."

"How much?" His gun moving the strands of my dark brown hair back behind my ear.

"Too much."

He grinned. His hands cupped my rib cage firmly, resting there gently. "Obviously not enough to let me be touching you right now."

Obviously.

"Are you going to stop me, Red?" I shivered when he pressed his leg in between my thighs, applying just enough pressure on my pussy to make me feel something in my core.

I didn't even think before speaking. "If you want me to give in, you're going to have to make me."

"Oh?" He whispered against my neck, his breath warm. "Is that what you want now?" Asking, his touch slid under my sweatshirt, sliding against the skin of my back.

"How about you find out." I tempted, my nose brushing his. Our lips were millimetres apart, and his body was so close to mine that I could practically feel the heat radiating off of his body.

Dominic chuckled softly. It was that kind of laugh someone makes when the other person has no idea what was coming.

I was the other person.

His mouth came crashing down onto mine, catching me by surprise. Unfortunately, I quite literally melted into Dominic as soon as I felt his lips on mine.

Not knowing what to do with my hands, I instinctively placed them on his chest. He guided me by my hips, a loaded gun still in his hand, and opened the door to my bedroom with my own body, then closed it with his heel.

Never breaking the contact between us, he brought me over to my bed, his mouth still moving against mine.

Everything was moving so fast, and the walls felt like they were spinning. The back of my legs hit the end of the bed frame, and I fell down onto the mattress, bringing Dominic with me. His hands placed themselves down onto the bed, holding himself over me.

He kissed me harder, forcing my head back down onto the mattress. I was now laid flat on the bed as Dominic hovered over top of me, his thigh in between my legs. His hands then began to roam my whole body. Slipping over the sides of my breast, the slight dip in my waist, the curve of my hip, then stopping once he reached the tough fabric of my shorts.

"Tell me you want this, or I'm leaving."

I didn't know what 'this' was, but I wanted it. I wanted anything and everything that he had to offer for me in that moment. His threat made every thing so clear.

I was losing my mind.

"I want it." I whispered, the three words betraying me and giving into him.

"There she is," he murmured. One of his hands lifted the small of my back from off of the bed, the other unzipping the fly of my jean shorts. With one swift motion, he tugged them from off of my body, along with my underwear.

I sucked in a breath when the air felt cold on my skin. I couldn't believe this was happening, breaking the goddamn contract— for real this time.

Then I heard the sound of Dominic unloading the gun of it's bullets. They all clinked together as they dropped into his hands before he put them into his pocket. "What are you doing?" The words came out huskily as I lifted my head slightly.

"What does it look like?"

It looked like he was planning on fucking me with his own gun was what it looked like. Maybe I should've been scared, but I wasn't, not in the slightest. I had never felt so alive than when I was under his touch.

Dominic was kneeling in front of me now, his hand resting steady on my inner thigh, slowly spreading my legs wider. I arched my back when the cold metal teased my clit. Even though there was no real danger, my whole body froze at the unfamiliar feeling. Never in my life did I see this happening.

The gun slipped over my folds, and something short of a scream came out of me at the sudden movement of his gun abruptly plunging into me with no warning. He pulled the weapon nearly completely out of me, only to bury it even deeper, even faster.

"You're a screamer, aren't you?" He asks, repeating his movements, over and over. With every thrust, I clutched the bedsheets harder, gripping them like my life depended on it.

I had never felt this way before. Hell, I was never given a reason to scream. My sex life before I met Dominic was bland, and nothing out of the ordinary, but this? Dominic knew all too well what he was doing to me.

"Dominic," I hummed breathlessly. The gun was shaped in a way that filled every inch of me, making me feel like I was about to explode. But nothing compared to what Dominic's dick felt like, and part of me wanted to feel that same feeling again.

I was just beginning to feel a wave of ecstasy build up in my core when he started to change his movements, slowing down. "What were you planning on doing with my gun, Red?" He asked, pulling the metal from out of my throbbing pussy.

My thoughts were estranged, my breathing was heaving, and my vision blurred. "Keeping it from you," I struggled to moan out. However, it was a loud sound, and I could only be thankful that Dominic didn't have neighbours.

Another hard plunge deep inside of me. "And what am I doing to you with it now?"

I bucked my hips upward when his thrusts began to finally speed up. My back arched from off of the bed and I shook my head against the mattress, refusing to give him the satisfaction.

Though I couldn't see him, I could hear him laughing. He carefully pressed my bare hip back down onto the bed. "Say it, or so help me, I will stop."

Fuck no.

"Fucking me," I screamed, again.

"That's right. Now when are you going to come for me?" He asked.

I was so fucking close.

I felt like a virgin. Never had I ever needed to come so badly, so fast, without a man laying a finger on me. This was all Dominic, yet he never even touched me.

Then I had the worst idea of all time. I was going to hold in my orgasm, just to spite him. "Never," I whispered.

There was no way I would be able to hold it in.

"Never?" And just when I thought Dominic's gun couldn't go into me any further, he proved me wrong. He had buried it so deep inside of me that I swore he was rearranging my organs from the inside.

My head was thrown back, my body contorted in ways that I didn't know were possible for myself. "Dominic, fuck, no." I gripped a fist full of bedsheets, trying to resist the insurmountable built up pleasure that was seconds away from releasing itself.

"Come on, Red." He told me, continuing his fast, rough, heavy thrusts.

With one last thrust, I gave into Dominic, surrendering myself to him. My juices made a mess, spilling all over his gun, even some dripping onto his fingers that were held carefully over the trigger.

"Good girl." He whispered, and I hummed at his words and at the feeling of him moving the gun up and down my clit. He coated the cold metal with every ounce of what I had to offer for him, slowly dragging it everywhere along my throbbing pussy.

Then, he placed the gun onto my stomach, the wetness on my dry skin making me sit up on my elbows to see what Dominic was doing. "As much as I would love to taste you and take you right here, right now," he paused. "I would love to see you aching for more just the same." Dominic said, and the bed shifted when he got up, walking towards the door.

"Why..?" I asked, my breathing so fucking heavy.

It was cruel. So very cruel to leave me here like this, needing him and his addictive touch.

"You hate me, supposedly, and you hate when I leave," a small smile. "The two mix nicely, don't they?"

"Fuck you," I attempted to yell, but I was too out of breath. The door closed without another word, and I was left laying down on the bed, bare from my bottom half, with a gun that carried more than just danger on it.

I was going to get him back.

_______

go touch some grass now 🙈
(idk if u can tell, but this chap was SO rushed so i'll prob edit it later on.)

words (2500)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 43.3K 60
Highest Ranks- 1# Mafia 1#hostage 1#happyending 1#complete 1#good girl 1#italian 2#happy ending 2#opposites 3#Mature 4#morallygrey Rosie didn't h...
17.1K 28 3
Ariadne Greco has never been able to take her life in her own hands. Every aspect of it was controlled by her power hungry father who was eager to ga...
402K 8.2K 33
A crime boss struggles to carry out a vendetta after he falls for the spirited daughter of his enemy. ...
17K 607 52
Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she thinks everyone is against her, she meets...