Crossing Into Forever

By violetclair267

In the darkness of her dreams, she saw herself standing at a window looking down below, only to see a misting... More

EXCERPT and then into Chapter 1
Chapter 2 - A New Home
Chapter 3- The Invasion
Chapter 4 - Christian is Born
Chapter 5 - Mother Stand Your Ground
Chapter 8
Chapter 6 - Christian Grows up
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Prelude
EXCERPT

Chapter 7 - Ella

9 0 0
By violetclair267

it was a beautiful Saturday afternoon in the city of Madison where Christian and Amelia Xander lived with their three-year-old daughter, Ella. Ella was a most beautiful little girl with her mother's thick curly black hair and her father's vibrant blue eyes. Her eyes were large and full of sparkle and mischief. She was the apple of her father's eye and everything to her mother. She was doted on by all at the convent but none as much as her grandmother Christina. Ella was a happy, very smart and curious child that always kept those around her on their toes.

Today was no different from any other day for Ella. She knew they were going to the park, and this was one of her favorite places. She couldn't have understood the seriousness of the meeting that was about to occur, nor did her parents want her to. She was too young to understand any of that anyway. They wanted her childhood to be full of joy and not burdened with fear or danger. It was unfortunate though that there was danger, and they could not have known how close it was or the consequences it would have on their family. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 143 10
Brianna and her best friend, Aubrey, were walking home from a football match when suddenly two men came out from the bushes with masks. Aubrey was pa...
2.5M 60.1K 45
"Admit he scarred you, made you loose all the trust you had in anyone. Admit he's back and you feel endangered." "Why are you doing this?" I whisper...
470 53 56
Mask on... No identity. "Who are you?" I asked after the enchanting dance we just had. "You'll never know" he said. It was a party where everyone wa...
13.6K 371 21
[COMPLETED] "Shoot," Joey mumbles, letting out a string of profanities under his breath. We turn around to find a group of men, all with guns, standi...