He Was My First Love

By PASIATHOMAS

More

Introduction

A Digital Encounter

9 0 0
By PASIATHOMAS

   I laid in a cold room in my warm bed with the tv light just showing on my face, but the screen was blank. I laid in bed wondering why I was never good enough or evened loved as my heart was to damaged to even be loved.
I always wanted to be the girl who gets the guy and be high school sweethearts, get married and have a dozen kids. I KNOWW!

   Sounds Crazy RIGHT! But some dreams are more realer than others, I just wished mine became true.

   Hi, i don't believe we've officially met I'm Kayla, and this is my never ending love story only except, the love ended.

   "January 11, 2022" ughhh don't make me even relive that day. I sat in my room in the dark just staring at the ceiling as I was feeling so depressed I just wanted to stuff my face full of spring rolls and die. I then sat up on the edge of my bed thinking how could I let myself just disconnect from the world, I wanted to get back out there and see was there even something for me in this world.

   So I got on one of the most popular dating apps in the world, in my opinion I don't even know WHY it's considered a "dating app" all people use it for is to find sneaky links (&) hookups. But instead I used it for trying to find love, I just wanted to find someone who would get me and understand me as a person.

   As I swiped my life away on the app I patiently went on tik tok until I got a match.
*Ding* My phone buzzed as I had just gotten a notification that I've got a match. I couldn't believe that someone had matched with me I was so excited.

   As I checked the app to see who could have possibly matched with me I seen a message from a guy who had the most beautiful smile I have ever seen, he was just so handsome to me I just couldn't stop looking at his picture. I opened the message and it read "hey beautiful, I have a question" and I quickly responded but his replies were always a little late.

   But I never cared because he always texted me back. As we texted on the app we got to know each-other a little more, but soon texting turned into FaceTime.

   The first time we FaceTimed eachother was weird for me because I was so shy I didn't know what to say.

   I asked for his name and he said his name was Ricky, I said, "I'm Kayla". Then it got quiet as we sat on FaceTime just in silence, I couldn't help but feel like I noticed him from somewhere." you look familiar I feel like I know you from somewhere" I said to him, "same I just don't know where from" he said. I just couldn't stop thinking of where I knew him from so I just got on instagram and started watching other peoples stories. IT THEN HIT ME!! I had this friend named Megan who I use to be close with in school, she even saved me a couple of times from situations I could have gotten in trouble FOR!!.

   She had a boyfriend who she use to always talk about and he looked EXACTLYY like the guy I was talking Too so I asked him "do you know a girl named Megan", "MEGAN!! which he replied Yeah why ?".

   "OH ! I use to go to school with her, we use to be friends" I said. He then replied "oh what happened" I told him I didn't want to get to into the details.

   Knowing the only reason I didn't want to get into the details were because me and her had recently rekindled things and she felt as if I was her little sister.

   Inside my mind I was thinking of a way to ask Megan if she still talk to Ricky because I was talking to him now and I didn't know how to tell her or explain it to her. The situation was laying on my chest heavy. As I thought of ways to possibly ask her if them two were still a thing.
I just wanted to tell someone and get some advice, I just didn't know who I should tell or if I should tell anyone until I figure out what I was going to do.

   I sat in my room thinking about it all day. I felt so sad because how could something like this happen??, "was I the bad person in all of this", wondered in the back of my mind.

   I just couldn't take my mind off the situation, everytime I talked to him she was all I could think about. It just didn't feel right, I felt so bad because she was like a sister to me and it had felt like I had betrayed her.

   I then decided I was going to ask Leah my bestfriend for advice because she gives the best advice she can. I told her the situation and the position I was stuck in and she told me to just be honest and tell her because it was the right thing to do.

   I then said she was right but I need time to break the news to her. After the conversation with my bestfriend I still felt a little uneasy and unsure about the whole situation.

   And I felt as if I just needed more than one persons opinion to help me figure out how to tell her.

   I wanted to ask my friend Ciara for advice because we both are her friends and she might know how I can tell her. I texted Ciara and said "I'm messing with this guy off of this dating app and he use to talk to our friend, Megan and I don't know if I should tell her me and him are talking". She then replied with "you should tell her it's not right, I'm going to give you until later to tell her or I will".

   I had just got so sad when she said that because I just wanted advice and I felt that the last part wasn't necessary. I then gathered up the courage to tell Megan the truth I knew it wasn't going to be easy but i felt it had to be done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

814K 16.4K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
22.5K 712 29
the story takes place in Nevermore where Wednesday meet a tribrid that is Hope's twin sister who was misplaced at birth. her name is Faith Mikaelson...
50.6K 6.6K 55
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...
44.2K 1K 6
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Kanoko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...