Stacy Hunter -BMW

By THATSOUNDSDELICIOUS

Stacy Clara Hunter is somewhat of a mystery... Not many people remember her, just her brother, parents, and M... More

🌎Cast🌍
Ch. 2: Surprise
Ch. 3: Surprise pt. 2
Ch. 4: School Supplies and Oatmeal
Ch. 5: O Great One
Ch. 6: First Day
Ch. 7: Pen is Mightier
Ch. 8: Babysitting
Ch. 9: Street Fighter
Ch. 10: Married
Ch. 11: ...With Children
Ch. 12: Replacements
Ch. 13: Cheer Conundrum
Ch. 14: Love
Ch. 15: Letters and Secrets
Ch. 16: Sister
Ch. 17: Baseball
Ch. 18: Impending Doom
Ch. 19: Timebomb
Ch. 20: Lipless
Ch. 21: Shields
Ch. 22: Turnaround
Ch. 23: Turnaround pt. 2
Ch. 24: Christmas Eve
Ch. 25: Gifts and Presents
Ch. 26: End of Break
Ch. 27: Late Work
Ch. 28: Birthday Blues
Ch. 29: Birthday Blues pt. 2
Ch. 30: Test Season
Ch. 31: Practice
Ch. 32: Act 1, Scene 2
Ch. 33: Gianna Johnson
Ch. 34: Jobs and Careers
Ch. 35: Get Up
Ch. 36: Tulip
Ch. 37: Roger and Jessica
Ch. 38: Ghost
Ch. 39: Paper Flowers
Ch. 40: Tea
Ch. 41: Sades

Ch. 1: Photo Shoot

728 5 0
By THATSOUNDSDELICIOUS

"Stacy! We have to go!"

I exhale as I stand, grabbing my suitcase before looking in the mirror. My hand reaches up to fix my bangs, a sigh escaping me as I look at my appearance. Crystal blue eyes stare back, unfeeling and numb.

The door bangs open, an angry face with matching brown eyes stare back at me. Hands on her hips, my agent huffs while gesturing around us.

"Do you have everything?" At my nod, Vivian huffs before snapping her fingers. "Then let's go! We have a plane to catch!"

I exhale, grabbing the suitcase and my carryon before following her out the door. We walk towards the elevator, Vivian's cellphone immediately ringing as we pass the other hotel rooms.

"Yes...mhmm....we're on our way now. The plane takes off at three and we should land before midnight...yes..."

I tone out the one sided conversation, the monotony getting to me. It's always the same, catch a plane, do a gig, meet a few people, and repeat.

"Okay...alright...bye..." Vivian hangs up, shutting her cellphone before sticking it into her purse. "That was the producers for your next job..."

I nod, watching as she pushes the button for the elevator. She sighs as it immediately opens, empty of everything but a mirror on the back wall and the bars under it. I avoid my face, keeping my eyes down as the doors shut behind us.

"Right after we land, we'll head straight to the hotel. There we'll freshen up, eat, and then immediately head to the photo shoot..."

"Why so fast?"

"The bosses gave a last minute time crunch...it's either this or they boot you all together and we don't want that."

I look up at Vivian, my free hand subconsciously moving to my mouth. I bite my nails a little before sighing, looking down at the floor.

"What if We do want that?"

I see Vivian's head snap to me, her mouth hanging open in shock. I exhale, trying to explain with out stuttering over my words.

"I-I just....I miss my family...my friends....the normal life...Hell...I even miss school!"

Vivian turns me to look at her, exhaling as she tries to find the words. Our eyes meet as she offers me a small smile.

"Stacy...I know you miss them, but you wanted this life! You can't just ignore it and run back home..."

"Why not?"

"Because. Your rising fast! People are starting to recognize your face, which means more opportunities in the long run! You can't throw that all away now..."

"I don't want to...I just..."

The doors open, business men and travelers moving onto the elevator as Vivian drags me off. I huff, pushing my feelings back down as we move to the check out desk.

——

"Okay...we have about two hours before we have to be at the shoot..."

I drop my bags onto the bed, my face neutral as Vivian does the same with her things. She takes off her gloves and shoes, moving towards the living room area while calling behind her.

"I'm gonna order room service, what do you want?"

"I don't care...whatever is fine..."

I plop down, not looking up as she sighs. I see her nod out of the corner of my eye before she moves to leave. I eye the phone on the bedside table, deciding to do what I haven't been able to do yet today.

I reach over, grabbing the receiver before dialing the one number I know by heart. It rings a couple times, making me sigh as I twirl the cord attached to the phone.

"Hello..."

I sigh, smiling for the first time today as I hear my brother's voice. It's filled with drowsiness and sleep. I exhale, looking down at the shag carpet below.

"Did I wake you?"

"Stacy! No! Not at all..."

A yawn rips through him as I laugh, hiding it well as my smile stays intack.

"Hey Shawnie..."

"How's LA?"

"Oh...uhm...LA was good! I'm in...London? I think..."

"Wow! How is it?"

"I don't know...we just landed not that long ago..." I sigh, fiddling with the cord as my smile drops a little. "How's mom and dad?"

"Oh...uhm...they're good. Dad's working right now and mom's..."

"Being mom?"

"Yeah..."

I nod, clearing my throat as I force my smile back on to my face.

"What about you? How's school and everything?"

"Eh...it's alright. I'm about to go into seventh grade! Which means..."

"High school..."

"Yeah! I can't wait. I'm gonna have all the babes..."

I smile, hiding my hurt and pain as Shawn rambles on. A tear slips through as I listen to him talk about his best friend and what he plans on doing this summer.

It's like a slap to the face...

Knowing how much I missed...

"Hey! Foods here! Eat fast so we can get moving!"

I nod, wiping my eyes as I smile towards Vivian. Shawn has spent the entire time talking, but I'm completely okay with it. I clear my throat, cutting him as I exhale a sad breath.

"Hey...Shawn...I gotta go..."

"Already?"

"Yeah...I've got a photo Shoot in less than an hour...I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

"Yeah..." he exhales, trying to hide his disappointment through the phone. "Talk to you then..."

"Okay...love you!"

"Love you too..."

The phone clicks, silencing me as my tears come back. Vivian walks in, sighing as I wipe my tears. I try to block the sniffles as I stand. My eyes stay pointed towards the ground as I walk past her and towards the cart with plates and drinks laid out.

"Stacy..."

"What did you get?"

I cut her off, uncovering the food as I hear her following me with a sigh.

——

"One more! One more!"

I small, keeping my eyes open as the cameras flash around me. Vivian is across the room, talking on her phone once again. I try to stay focused as she paces back and forth, waving her hands about as her short hair follows.

"Right here, Stacy!"

I look back towards the camera, my smile coming back fully as the photographer snaps a few more.

——

"What was that about?"

I slip on my robe, moving towards my bag that holds my normal clothes. The photo shoot is done, the pictures already on their way to the big bosses who make the decisions. Vivian is sat on the chair across from the vanity, looking through a few snap shots from my last modeling job.

"What was what about?"

"The long phone call? In the middle of my shoot?" She looks up, meeting my eyes in the mirror as I sit down at the vanity. "You always pay attention when I'm modeling..."

"It...was a business phone call. I'll talk to you about it later, okay?"

I nod, looking down as I rub lotion onto my hands. I already removed the makeup and jewelry, my face clear of anything other than moisturizer and light mascara. I put my vanilla lotion back into my bag, reaching for my clothes as I clear my throat.

"So...where are we heading next?"

"Paris....but..that's not until five days from now."

She smiles at me as I turn around, shock on my face.

"Five days? But...we usually only stay for two..."

"I know. You have two more photos shoots, a modeling ad, and a commercial all in the next two days..."

"What about the other three?"

"I thought we'd go sightseeing...relax and unwind before Paris...how does that sound?"

A smile breaks out on my face, a matching one making it's way onto my agent's. I nod, thinking of everything we could do in the days to come.

"Perfect..."

——

A/N

So I decided to use Stacy from when Shawn had a 'sister' in the first season.

I hope y'all enjoy!

Drink water!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love
-the Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 59 21
The young and vibrant, career minded Skye Layne was doing just fine in her busy and single life till her older sister, Tyra, returned from a trip to...
33.7K 666 24
I had everything. A wonderful mom (even though she wasn’t exactly a saint), a brother who cared, a boyfriend who cared, and fabulous friends. But th...
306K 5.9K 25
Y/n Y/l/n and Shawn Hunter used to have one of the most epic high-school love stories to exist. Until they had a falling out. Thirteen years later, t...