๐๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„. โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By DDOTSLVR

๏ผ ๐–ฃ๐–ฃ๐–ฎ๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ต๐–ฑ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - ashlyn jackson and ethan reyes are no longer together nor like each othe... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ, cast & introduction
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, i look good as fuck
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘, put the fucking sweater on
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’, get the fuck outside
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“, he want you for real
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”, y'all finally jacking each other
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•, im his fucking girl
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–, you always look good
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—, loyal to the core
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ, you never change

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ, what did i do, ethan?

2.1K 51 8
By DDOTSLVR

the group had been at the party for around two hours, but notti hadn't moved from the spot on the couch he'd been sat in since he got his first drink. he was over the party before he'd even left his house, so being there was draining any last bit of energy out of him.

he sat far into the back of couch, his legs slightly spread whilst he played with the ring on his middle finger. he was so invested in the way his ring was moving he'd failed to realise someone was sat right next to him. they were sat so close they may aswell of sat on the boys lap.

he turned his head after he heard the person slightly cough, announcing their presence. notti rolled his eyes after realising who it was, ashlyn.

he started to stand up in attempt to walk away from the girl but she held onto his wrist, pulling him back down.

"sittt.." ash said with her voice slurred. the girl could barely sit upright, making notti even more annoyed before she could even say anything else.

"whatchu want bro?" he asked, rolling his eyes again.

ashlyn just hummed at the boys question, she was so drunk she couldn't even work out how to speak properly.

"whatchu taken?" notti asked, scrunching his eyebrows at the girls state. they all arrived together, which made notti confused as to how she'd drank so much in the short amount of time they were there.

"i ain't taken nun!" she said giggling at him. notti shifted in his seat, trying to move away from the girl.

"ight i'm getting another drink, stay right fucking there." he said once he'd stood up, he waited for ash to atleast nod at what he'd told her to do.

he quickly ran to the kitchen, trying to find literally anyone that could help him sober ash up. once he made his way there, he saw ddot talking to some random girl making notti mug him.

he put his hand on ddots shoulder and pulled him away from his conversation.

"yo, what the fuck?" ddot said pulling away from the boys grip.

"ash is a fucking mess bro," notti said wiping his face with his hands. "you gotta make her fix up." he begged.

"nah that's all you bro!" ddot said laughing, "you found aj drunk, you gotta look after her." he said shrugging, before turning back to the girl and apologising. notti groaned in annoyance and quickly poured himself more henny, before making his way back to couch he'd left ash at.

he checked his pocket to make sure he still had his weed and a lighter before looking back up to see ash and an ugly ass nigga talking.

"yo, ashlyn!" notti shouted from behind the couch.

ashlyn turned her whole body around to see notti calling her over, she mugged him and turned back to the boy. notti sighed before walking infront of the conversation and hitting the guys shoulder.

"move bro." notti said with a straight face. the guy infront of him laughed, making notti even more annoyed.

"why should i? she ain't your bitch." the guy said with a smirk on his face.

"i said to fucking move, so move and i'll just pretend like you didn't call her a bitch." he replied, putting his hand on waistband, slighting holding his gun.

the boy mugged notti, before standing up and started to walk away.

"ashlyn, get up." he said sternly to the girl who was sat with her arms crossed. "get up bro, i ain't playing!" he repeated. she rolled her eyes before doing as he said, quickly following him to wherever he was taking them.

he slightly pulled on her wrist, dragging her outside, before slamming the door closed behind them.

"the fuck?" ash muttered at the boys actions. "what's wrong?" she asked, putting her hand on the boys face. notti quickly pulled away from the girls touch, before sealing the blunt he'd quickly rolled.

"why you always gotta embarrass me bro?" he asked, taking a drink out his red solo cup. ash rolled her eyes at the boys question.

"how am i embarrassing you? you didn't have to do allat, i was enjoying talking to him." she said slowly, slightly slurring her words.

notti lit the blunt, before taking a long drag. despite it being his fourth blunt of the night, he wanted to be even more smackedddd.

"you a fucking hoe, ashlyn." he said, putting his head in hands, whilst sighing. ash didn't respond and instead just moved away from him on the step they were both sat on.

"why you always so mean?" she asked so quietly, she wasn't even sure he'd heard. she looked down at her feet and began tapping on her shoes.

"huh?" was all notti could reply, whilst he looked at the girl next to him.

"like you used to be so nice, and now you just hella mean for no reason." she said, still looking down at her feet. "you used to be so in love with me, and one day you just switched up. what did i do 𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯?" ashlyn refused to look up, she was scared to see the expression on nottis face.

meanwhile notti was trying to process everything. multiple things running through his head.

why is she acting like she doesn't know what she did?

but she's mean too.

she used to be so in love with me.

why did she called me ethan?

"you called me ethan," was all he could manage to say. "you never call me that no more.." notti wiped his face with his hands before looking up sighing. he took another drag of his blunt before passing it over to ashlyn.

"you know why we are how we are ashlyn, don't try put this shit on me." he let out a long breath he didn't realise he was holding. "you know i'll still look after you, but you a fucking bitch for what you did."

he quickly stood up and walked back into the party, leaving ashlyn there with her own thoughts.

"soraya?" ash spoke quietly, waiting to hear her brother's girlfriends voice on the other side of the phone. ash was sick of being at the party, despite her excitement at the beginning of the night.

her slight conversation with notti, and the fact she couldn't find anyone else she knew, had pissed her off to a point she just wanted to be in bed. she couldn't call her brother, jordan, because he would be too annoyed his "baby" sister was calling him, upset and drunk, at 3am.

he'd also want to fuck up whoever had upset her.

jordan was protective as fuck over ashlyn. the pair didn't have a dad, as he had left when ash was only a few months old, and their mom would find literally any excuse to not be home. so jordan felt the need to look after ash as if she was his child, ignoring there 2 year age gap.

"aj, you good girl?" soraya replied just as quiet as ash, it wasn't the first time she'd been called by ash and she knew damn well it wouldn't be last. "you want me to come get you?" she added, but ray was already putting her shoes on before ash could even reply.

"please ray, i'll tell you everything later." ash said, she ended the call and tried to make her way out to the front of the party, whilst sending raya her location.

she pushed past multiple sweaty, drunken bodies, not caring who she was annoying. she was heavily associated with notti, dd and ddot, so people didn't exactly want to piss her off. they also tried staying out of her way because of her brother, but not many people actually knew they were related.

ashlyn found herself being stopped as she felt a grip on her waist. her face immediately changing to a mug, whilst she turned around.

"get the fuck off me!" she shouted, before looking up to see notti cross faded as fuck.

"where you going ma?" notti asked, talking directly into ashlyns ear.

ash was near ready to tell raya to turn her ass around and go home, then run upstairs with notti.

"home brooo, now get off." she dragged, still trying to move out of his grip.

"who's taking you? cause you ain't walking on ya own." ash rolled her eyes at his sudden over protectiveness, it's not like he gave a fuck yesterday when she went home.

"rays literally waiting outside for me, let me fucking go notti!" she said, getting even angrier than she already was.

"imma walk you to the car then."

ash rolled her eyes again, folded her arms and followed notti out to the front of the house. he saw the car and nodded at raya, before turning back to look at ashlyn.

"ight, bye then." she said with an attitude, earning a mug from the boy opposite her.

"nah ash, give me a real goodbye, like you used to." ash scrunched her eyebrows at the boys comments. "you used to be so sad to leave, hugging and kissing me and shit." he added whilst laughing to himself.

"shit changed, bro." ash said bluntly, still trying to walk to the car. notti folded his arms at the girls comment, before letting out a loud sigh.

"stop calling me bro, mama.." he said, looking directly into ash's eyes.

"i'm going home, bye." she said walking as quickly possible to the car. she slammed the door closed and told ray to just drive until the pair where further enough away from the house to discuss ash's night.

after what should've been a 15 minute drive turned into 40 minutes, the girls were finally outside of ashs home.

"ight, go in quietly and go straight to sleep." raya said, locking her car and walking to the front door. ash nodded in response, she'd spoke for the past 40 minutes about her night, she didn't have the energy for anymore words.

she walked quietly up the stairs to her bedroom, slowly closing the door, and walked over to her closet. she picked out the first big shirt she could find, quickly changed and climbed into bed.

exhausted was an understatement

NOTTI.

delete that shit rn.
that ain't funny

what 😂

nun funny bro
why u posting our messages

how yk that was even
you 🤔

cuz u not fucking no
one else ashlyn

says fucking who

says ME
u funny tho

didn't u JUST say shit
wasn't funny
u inconsistent

but u wanna act different
everyday ???

how do i act different 😂
wasn't u all up on me last
night
relax urself 🤓🤓

fytb

u know damn well what
i'm talking about 😂😂😂😂

𝐊𝐘'𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐈
im back y'alllll 😁

opinions on nottis behaviour ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1K 12
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, two which two teenage drill rappers fall in love. ddosama x female oc david reyes x aaliyah martinez ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๏ฟฝ...
8.1K 311 6
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ , ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™™๐™จ..
44.5K 1K 22
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
163K 4.6K 40
in which her ex boy best makes a song about her. notti osama fanfic . ethan reyes x female oc ( black ) ยฉ ๐Š๐„๐๐๐๐„๐—๐“๐ƒ๐Ž๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...