Jazbaat or Facade

بواسطة girlwithglasses_1

The story of Haseena Malik Her love life The real Haseena Malik Will someone understand her or will play with... المزيد

Teaser
Character Sketch
Mpt
Bond
Present and Past
Is someone from past entering
Tragedy Hits
Family first
Our Daughter
Do you love me ❤️
Aadhya Malik 😊

What have you done

357 28 33
بواسطة girlwithglasses_1

Hello everyone. Inknow you all asked for bonus bit was not able to update with that due to some issues. Actually by mistake I deleted my written chapter and I had to again write the Chapter. So yesterday again I write the whole ao now going to update it. Enjoy the reading and please like and comment.

Malik Hospital, Lucknow

Karishma, Pushpa ji, Vikral ji, Cheeta, Billu with Shivani, Binni and Saira Amma came to hospital and went towards Reception and asked about Haseena Malik. The receptionist guided them towards 4th Floor Operation Theatre. After that they got confused where was their Maddam sir.

Ks- yahan pe maddam sir kahan pe hai aur yahan itni security kyun hai?

Cheeta- ham abhi kisi se puch kr ate hai .
(After that he and Billu left towards 4th floor reception to ask about Haseena Malik)

Binni- I think some influential person is admitted here, that is why there is so much security here.

Ks- yeah may be you are right.

Shivani- (in her mind) why I am feeling so bad, is Dracula alright. And why here is so much security. I need to immediately connect with someone from the family. Otherwise I will get mad. Should I call Dracula once. Neither  mom is picking my call from evening. Hey shiv ji raksha krna hamari family ki aur mera Dracula ki please Shiv Ji.

Cheeta- Maddam Sir is in O.T. 2 the same way we were going.

Ks- ok come then we should move immediately.

Ps- shiv ji hamari hasu ki raksha karna.

They all immediately left towards the 4th floor's OT 2 and when they reached there they were shocked to seen so much security there and they were not allowing them to enter suddenly a man see Shivani there and he immediately went towards Shivani and stopped the guard before he could say something to Shivani.

Man- Shivani Mam what are you doing here and why didn't showed your Black Golden card to them, you know they can never stop you with that.

Shivani- Sanjay ji I came here for some personal reasons. But why is here so much security and what are you doing here?

Sanjay Gupta- the Chief Security man of Malik's he knew everyone in the family as Kapoor, Khanna and Malik together in one Mansion. And after Haseena with Priya and Santosh shifted here he was also send her to the Malik's safety of the 3 from any enemies

Sanjay- mam leave everything please come with me.

Shivani- ok but they are with me pointing towards other who were starring her as she was some alien.

Sanjay- yes please mam. Please follow me.

They started following Sanjay and he took them to emergency ward and when they reached there they were shocked to see the scene.

Outside the OT

A doctor came outside and after seeing her there Ammi and Santu completely broke down. They immediately went and hugged the doctor and the doctor was consoling them and seeing the scenario Sanjay immediately left towards them.

Shivani- Mom , Doll , Ishii

Priya- Shivi mera bachaa (immediately hug her)

Santu- (hugging her) Shivi Di where you went away. You were angry with your Dracula but why you decided to leave the home. And do you even know what had happened?

(before she could say something Priya Ammi immediately stopled her and Shivi not that thing and decided to talk on that matter later now her priority was why her family was here)

Shivani- Ishi what happened here and who is inside please tell me something I am feeling very bad from morning.

Ishaani- Shivi Di please control yourself. She is fine I am serious it was some injuries but we managed to save her please. If you will break like this who will handle others.

Shivani- just stop your riddles Ishii. Tell me who is inside.

Ishaani- Hasu Buddy.

Shivani fall down with thud. It was as her world stopped, immediately Sanjay tried to control her, but she was already like a broken soul.

Ammi- Shivi please control bacha. We need you, your Dracula need you. How could you sit here like this.

Santu- even now we have to take class of Buddy that how could she be so careless with her life when she knows that she is the reason we are living.

Shivani- (expressionless) from when Haseena Malik and you are staying here?

Ishani- (shocked to see expressionless face of her best soulie) Shivii di please don't talk like that.

Shivani- I asked something Dr. Ishaani.

Priya- from last 1 year. Why are you seeing us like that as we are some culprit Shivi. It was you who decides to take a break and leave Mumbai. Did you even try to contact Hasu?

Shivani- why you all didn't tell me that she was so near to me and blaming me mom when it was  you all who hided so many things. But everything needed to wait because currently Haseena Malik's health is important

Ishaani- Di please don't say anything like this. I know you are hurt we all will settle other things later on but now we have other things to deal with. We are going to shift Buddy in the room so currently we have to wait till she get her conscious back and later we will conduct some test and then will see. Because again the injury in on the head and have to see the post effects.

Santu- Ishii di Buddy thik toh ho jayenge na.

Ishaani- she is fighter and she will come back for her family and her love for sure.

Shivani - (was going to say something but someone interrupted her)

Ks- Ishuu

Ishaani- (was shocked to listen the voice after 6 years, maybe she was having all the information about them but never came back but now all the past happenings were revolving in the mind, she turned back and was shocked to see her family with new faces) jii app kaun

Pushpa ji and Vikral ji including Karishma, Cheeta and Billu was shocked that how Ishaani pretended that she doesn't knew them and was acting totally as stranger.

Ps- (coming towards her, and trying to hold her) Ishu bacha Amma se itna gussa ho ki unse baat bhi nhi karni.

Ishaani- excuse me do I even know you. I am not any Ishuu. I am Dr. Ishaani

Vikral- beta please meri galti ki sazza...

Ishaani- stop this is hospital and not any drama club that you will do drama here. Our patients will be distrubed.

Priya- Ishii they are Hasu's colleagues but how you all know her.

Ishaani- ( controlling her tears) may be they are mistaking me as someone esle. Ok leave all this Ammu. I will go and do other formalities till then. Then you could meet Buddy.

After saying so Ishaani left from there and even Shivani wnet behind her and others were shocked to see Ishaani in such anger. To acoid everything Karishma went to Santosh and Ammi (Ammi is Shivani's real mom read introduction and haseena calls her Ammi and other kids call her Ammu)

Ks- santu yeh sab kaise hua?

Santu- hame bhi kuch nahi pata yeh sab kaise hua but we got call from the hospital when we reached here we get to know through police

Ps- (hugged Ammi) don't worry bhen ji. Kuch nhi ho ga hamari Hasu ko

Ks- cheeta aur billu pta karo kaun sa police station mein case register hai and kaun police officer investigation kar raha hai.

Vikral- don't worry Karu ham political pressure put krva ke jldi se jldi culprit ko dhundne ki koshish karvate hai.

Ks- ji papa . (Noticing Ammi) Ammi please app pareshan mt hoyiyea . Kuch nahi ho ga Maddam Sir ko.

Ammi- why my child has to face all this. Jo 2 saal pehla hua tha us ne meri bachi ko khatam kar diya tha ab fir se kyun yeh sab ho raha hai

Ks- ammi kya hua tha 2 saal pehle aisa.

Before Ammi could reply tell her the nurse came there and informed that Haseena was shifted to the private room and they could meet her. Because soon she will regain her consciousness. They all immediately left towards that room and they were waiting outside.

Santu- pushpee app Ishii di ko kaise jante ho ?

Ps- (controlling her tears) because she is my younger daugher. Tumhari Karishma Madam ki behn.

Priya- what? So you are the family of Ishii.

Ks- ji ammi she is my chotu sister. But app Ishuu ko kaise jante ho.

Santu- because she is our family.

Ks- (before she replied to her she see Ishaani and Shivani coming there)

Shivani- mom please eat something and Doll look at yourself will your buddy like to see you like this.

Ammi- until I don't meet my child I am not going anywhere

Ishaani- Ammu please app aise zid mt kijyiea.

Ammi- ham ek baar apne bache si mil lein gr humein koi problem nahi hai

Shivani- ajj bhi app Dracula se jda pyaar karti ho. Is lyia ham jo keh rhe hai uski koi parwaah nahi hai apko.

Ammi- you also know that so don't ask again.

Shivani- right, let my Ammi come then will tell you and your Hasu.

Ishaani- ok I think we could now meet buddy nearly very soon. But please don't create any disturbance.

Nurse- Dr. Priya, please wait

Priya- yes sister what happened?

Nurse- there was someone with your daughter when she went into accident, please come with us.

Priya- but where is that patient.

Nurse- (pointing towards 2nd room on same floor) in 2nd room mam.

Ks- Billu you stay here let me see who was with Maddam Sir and did that person know anything about the accident.

Billu- ji Karishma madam. I will inform you if Maddam sir is responding.

Later everybody left to the room where the other patient was admitted because they wanted to know what exactly happened with Haseena. And when they went inside they were shocked to see small kid around 2 years playing with nurses and doctor.

Ishaani- where is the patient  sister?

Nurse- mam that cute litlle baby is the 2nd person with Haseena ji's  in car during accident.

Shivani- how she is know did she sustain any serious injury.

Nurse- she is perfectly alright and wanted some first aid and thoroughly checked by child specialist.

Shivani- thank you sister. She went near that baby and was adoring her and when the lil baby saw her her eyes was shining and immediately hug her.

Ammi- (shocked) Shivi do you know this child?

Shivani- no mom, but she is looking very similar to someone.

Santu (remembering something) wait wait I called Buddy later this day today and she told me she is bringing a surprise for us. Is this surprise?

Ammi-  may be but this kid is looking as younger version of Hasu. As if Hasu is again in child role.

Ps- yeh app kya keh rahi hai Priya Ji.

Ammi- ham bilkul sahi keh rahe hai. Yeh bacha bilkul Hasu ka small verion lag raha hai. Hasu bhi apne bachpan mein aisi thi.

She noticed that Shivani was talking with the baby and she was happily responding to her as she knew her from long time. And was hugging Shivani tightly.

Nurse- mam can you please give us the baby know. We have to one last time check her so then we could discharge her.

Shivani- ok sure sister. She tried to give baby to Nurse but baby held her tightly and was not leaving her.

Ishaani- oh my God this little angel love Shivi di too much. Ok Di do onethung you take her in lap and sit on bed till then nurse will
Check her .

Shivani- ok she took the baby and took her in lap and till then sister checked her and was okay and told that she will go and check the formalities of discharge.

Till then Billu came there running and told them Haseena maddam was hetting conscious and immediately everyone left towards her room.

******************************************

PRECAP

NOW EVERYTHING IS LOOKING PERFECT. MY HAPPY FAMILY . YOU
ME AND THIS LIL ONE.

******************************************

Guess the person

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.3K 2.1K 38
Welcome to a Royal Buissness Family. A completely different family. But the most sweetest...caring and songest bond they hold with each other. But t...
38.1K 2.3K 16
After case of superstition in current TV track... Karishma's allegations broke haseena.. She is so much lovesick... As she wanted someone only hers...
62.4K 3.6K 53
this story after hm marriage story enjoy 😊
28.4K 2.4K 22
A tragedy happens. Haseena Malik forgets everyone-her mother, her Mpt family,her love and most importantly herself. She finds her new world in Ishq,t...