You're My Sunshine - ♥ Seek x...

By PatriciaC1728

"We'll be together no matter what happens?" "Always." ------ Will Seek and Figure still stay together, even w... More

Just Some...IMPORTANT Information!
Chapter 1: How It's Starting
Chapter 2: Fight, Fight, FIGHT!!!
Chapter 3: Sunday (And A Big Surprise 😳)
Chapter 4: Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 5: The Confession
Chapter 6: Heartbroken
Chapter 7: Alone
Chapter 8: New Friends?
Chapter 9: Welcome to the Fire
Chapter 10: Again
Chapter 11: The Cave
Chapter 12: We're Back!!
Chapter 13: Caught
Chapter 14: RUN!💨
Chapter 15: Anger Issues
Chapter 16: Don't Wanna Lose You ♥
Chapter 17: Night Loneliness
Chapter 18: Day Spent Alone
Chapter 19: The Talk
Chapter 20: Regrets
Chapter 21: Meeting Revive
Chapter 22: Collecting Money
Chapter 23: Problem
Chapter 24: Together Again
Chapter 25: Suspicious
Chapter 26: Hurt
Chapter 27: Exploring the Hotel I
Chapter 28: Exploring the Hotel II
Chapter 29: Exploring the Hotel III
Chapter 31: Tore Apart
Chapter 32: Heal
Chapter 33: Better
A/N
A/N II
A/N III
Thank You!
A/N IV
A/N IIV?
Thank You
...
Nice

Chapter 30: Chaos

119 4 11
By PatriciaC1728

When they got back, they found Hide in a corner, crying. "What's wrong, Hide?" Seek came over and asked. "J-Jack..." he shuttered. "What about him?" Figure asked. "Re-Rev-Revive...h-hu-hurt h-h-him." Hide shuttered. "Traitor!" Seek cried out. He looked all over the room for Revive. He saw her with Jack tied up. "YOU." Hide said. He became furious. "I HATE YOU, REVIVE! YOU'RE A STUPID BITCH AND SHOULDN'T DESERVE TO LIVE! GLITCH HAD A BAD HEART AND NOW YOU DO!" Hide punched her furiously. "GO AWAY FROM THIS PLACE, AND GO BACK TO HELL, WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BELONG!" "Hide!" Seek cried. Revive was puking blood, and she was full of bruises. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!I HATE YOU!" Hide cried. "HIDE!" Seek shouted. "THIS IS GOING TOO FAR!" "BITCH, YOU'RE A FUCKING SHIT AND SHOULD BE DEAD ALREADY! YOU'RE A TRAITOR! YOU REVIVED SEEK AND NOW YOU'RE KILLING JACK! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SO ✨INNOCENT!✨YOU WERE MY FRIEND, AND YOU DID THIS TO ME?! TRAITOR!" Hide said. Revive was now blacked out. "HIDE!"  Seek shouted. Soon, Hide stopped. He saw Revive, almost dead. She was bloody. "Wh-what have I done?" he muttered. He burst into tears and ran to Jack. Seek looked at Revive, blacked out. He then looked at Hide, who was sobbing. Seek buried his face deep in Figure's chest. Seek couldn't help it. Things were better, then it just gets worst. "Now, now." Figure patted Seek's head. Then, Glitch came once again. "Revive..." he said. He started to sob. "I-I love you..." Revive said weakly. She reached her hand out for Glitch. Glitch pulled her into a kiss, despite the blood on her lips. Revive's hand fell on the chest, as she started to get into her deep sleep. Glitch was sobbing. He held her close to his chest. (Sounds kinda like CHREST) It was sad. Seeing Hide next to Jack, with Jack almost dead. Even seeing Glitch sobbing about Revive. It was the worst incident, that can cause other problems after this. Figure just listened. Seek was just crying along with everybody else. "I-I don't like seeing us sad..." Seek whimpered. I patted him. Screech was about to cry. He grabbed his Ipad and turned on sad music. Everybody else just grabbed a flower and placed it in the middle of the room. Guiding Light tried to comfort Glitch. Even though no matter Seek was mad with Glitch, he went to help comfort everybody. Figure bought Jack and Hide with everybody else, everyone cuddling, with cold hearts. (WAAAAAAA)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 245 12
✅𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗✅ I litterally love this ship so much so I made a story about it💖 ❥These characters are not mine.❥ ❥If the creators of Whitmore and...
16.5K 522 4
This my first fanfic don't judge! A short KilluGon fanfic about what happens when Gon and Killua go shopping together
7.9K 182 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...
1.1K 115 3
ពីមុនគេគឺជាព្រាននារីម្នាក់ ខ្ញុំពិតជាស្អប់គេខ្លាំងណាស់ ខ្ញុំមិនចូលចិត្តគេទេ ព្រោះតែចរឹកមួយនេះរបស់គេ តែដោយសារការតាមស្រលាញ់របស់គេមកលើខ្ញុំ ទើបធ្វើអោយខ្...