Rolling Eyes Fall.

By letsdoit244q

Y/n half human and half yokai gets gifted the weapon of mass destruction Ddraig. Completely changing his life... More

Bio
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7

chapter 6

435 14 6
By letsdoit244q

Y/n rustles through his bedsheets before sitting up with a yawn. While a familiar voice spoke in his mind.

Ddraig: Sleep well, Partner?

Y/n: Yeah. (stands up and stretches) What about you?

Ddraig: It was an acceptable rest.

Ddraig responds as Y/n finishes his stretching. Ready, he puts on his collar shirt and vest. Before making his way toward the bathroom for his morning routine.

Ddraig: So how are you going to explain that you have one of the most powerful weapons in the universe currently at disposal? Not to mention, it had a hand in killing the man upstairs just by putting me in this state.

The old dragon bragged as Y/n dried his face off with a towel.

Y/n: I don't think they need to know about the whole faction war thing. You're just a dragon stuck in a gauntlet, and that's that.

Ddraig:....At least try making it sound cool!

Ddraig mumbled as Y/n sat down on his bed to put on his shoes before hearing a knock on his door.

Avain: Young man, if you're awake? Would you like to eat some breakfast with us?

Y/n: Yeah! Much appreciated!

Avian: Excellent! Oh, and would you mind getting Peacock out of her room? She can be quite a handful at times (chuckles).

Y/n: Sure, it's the least I can do.

Avain: Good man.

The old man thanks before leaving, giving the signal to get the little troublemaker out of her room. Y/n sighes as he makes his way out of his room and through the hallway, passing by a few metallic doors that could be assumed to be different bedrooms.

Y/n: Now, where would the room of an unstable child be?

Ddraig: How about that one?

The Dragon suggests a door decorated with a bunch of police tape, stickers of old cartoons, and the words "Keep Out!!!" scribbled in the front.

Y/n: Right on the mark, Ddraig. Now, let's get this over with.

The young man said, bringing up his fist to knock before stopping midway after hearing some very strange noises coming from the inside.

Y/n weirded out, pulled back, and gently knocked on the door, causing all the noises to come to an abrupt stop before the metallic door opened up to Peacock standing there dressed.

Peacock: Oh, it's you! What ya want?

Y/n: Um...Avain told me to get you out of your room.

Peacock: Breakfast already? (Shrugs.) Why not? I mean, it'll be a good time to show me your cool gauntlet again.

Y/n: I thought you would've forgotten about that.......

Peacock: Heh! My noggin is as good as an elephant's! (knocks on head) I won't forget that easily!

The child chirped as she started to make her way down the hall, encouraging the teen to follow with her.

Ddraig: No getting away with this one.
Y/n. I think it's about time I finally make my introduction.

Y/n: (Thoughts: I guess so. Just make sure not to go overboard with it.)

Ddraig: Nice and simple, got it.

Ddraig grasps while Y/n stands next to Peacock in front of a door with the words "food station" imprinted on it.

Peacock: Here we are! Good ol' food station!

Y/n: Why don't you just call it a kitchen or at least a dining room?

Peacock: (shrugs) I dunno. Besides, I don't make the names here, bub! I just eat what's inside!

Y/n:.........

Peacock only rolls her non-existent eyes as she presses a button on the side panel, opening the door up to reveal the interior. Standard stuff, really; you've got a dining table, chairs, and a few cabinets, along with a separate door on the left leading to the actual kitchen.

Peacock: Hey, Doc! I'm up!

Peacock shouts towards the old man, who was sitting down in his usual spot at the table, enjoying a cup of tea.

Avain: So I see the young man was able to get you out of your room. Hopefully, you didn't give him too much trouble.

Peacock: Hey! (jams thumbs to-self) I came in willingly this time, alright!

Y/n: This time?

Avain: Hm......Is it because you're getting something in return, Peacock?

Peacock: (grins) I can't get anything past you, huh?

Peacock said as she sat down on her chair while patting the seat next to her with Y/n abiding.

Avain: Won't Tommy and Danny be joining us?

Peacock: Nah. They're too busy polishing themselves right now. But enough about them. (Turns to Y/n.) Time to fulfill a promise, big man.

Avian: Oh? A Promise?

Peacock: Yup! Now bring out that glove thing!

Y/n nods outstreching his right hand out, and with a flash of red, there appears his sacred gear.

Y/n: Everyone meet Ddraig.

Ddraig: It is an honor to finally meet your aquatencis.

Peacock: Woah, it talks!? That's so cool!!

Peacock said as she jumped in place while Avain leaned in closer with an astonished look.

Avain: My word, I've never seen anything quite like it. Are you perhaps a parasite, Ddraig?

Ddraig: Far from it. I'm one of two heavenly dragons forever cursed to remain in this prison, for the fear of the power I possess to kill gods!

Y/n: (mumbles) Really basking in this, huh?

Avain: D-Dragon, you say? And with the power to kill gods no less.....

Y/n: (nods) I've seen it firsthand for myself-well, the dragon part this is.

Peacock: Say, if we cracked open the green thing in the middle like an egg, do you think he would come out spilling like a yolk?

Ddraig: Don't do that, please........

Avain: Excuse me if you don't mind me asking. You said you were unprisoned into that gauntlet, but by whom?

Ddraig: Well, the ones who damned me in this state are long dead, one of them being G-

Y/n: A-A magical wizard! Yeah, a wizard made him like this! You know how much wizards hate dragons!

Peacock: There was a wizard?!Awesome!!!

Avain: I-I see........

Y/n: (sighs)

Ddraig: Hey, that's not true
Y/n!

Ddraig reprimanded in Y/n's mind.

Y/n: (Thoughts: Well, you can't just go running your mouth that the guy upstairs is dead! That can cause so many problems!

Ddraig: Well, at least they still have Michael!

Y/n: (Thoughts: Just forget it.) Well, that's Ddraig. Been with me through thick and thin....for a couple of months, that is.

Peacock: Sooooooo, was the wizard ancient or something? (pokes green orb)

Ddraig: (sighs)......Yes.

Peacock: Awsome.

Y/n: So is Big Band going to be joining us?

Y/n said, trying to steer the conversation towards a different topic.

Avain: I'm afraid not. He's out investigating the whereabouts of Brain Drain.

Y/n: Brain Drain, huh? ..... Hey, do me a favor, will you?

Avian: What is it?

Y/n: If you find where they are, can you please let me know so I can talk to Carol.

Avain: But of course, besides, who am I to deny you that request? She is your friend, no?

Y/n: (glances down) Hopefully, she still is.....

Ddraig: Don't drag yourself down, partner. I sensed her humanity. She's still there, just under the control of that bastard.

Y/n: (lifts right hand) Thanks, Ddraig.

Ddraig: Anytime.

Peacock: (crosses arms) It's getting way too mushy in here for my taste......

Avain: Speaking of taste, I do believe breakfast should be done by now.

Peacock: Who's cooking this time?

Avain: (sips tea) Leduc along with Hive.

Peacock: (crosses arms) Ehhhh I'm fine with Leduc cooking, but when it comes down to Hive, I'd be surprised if I even recognized what's on the plate.

Avain: Oh, come on now, Peacock, have a little faith.

Peacock: Fine! But her cooking still runs off faith and prayers!

Avian: (sighs) Oh dear Peacock......

Y/n: These are people we should know about?

Y/n said, gaining the old man's attention.

Avian: Oh! I apologize; it seems I didn't inform you about the other residents living here. Well, for starters, Leduc is our own personal doctor, and Hive, well, she's -

Peacock: A lazy comb head!

Avain: (sighs)......While she does have her extended breaks here and there, she's rather efficient at warding off any trespassers. But moving on from that, lastly, we have Lleum, who's the caretaker of the Anti-Skull Girl children we take care of here.

Y/n/Ddraig: Anti-Skull Girl Child -

Just on cue, the entrance opens accompanied by the sounds of foot steps, cueing Y/n to glance to his side to find -

Y/n only sat there awkwardly as the children harbored curious looks toward the stranger while the caretaker ushered them to take their seats.

Avian: (smiles) I'm so glad you can finally join us. Everyone, I would like you to greet a new member of Lab 8
Y/n!

Avian said as he motioned toward the teenager while Leum went up to Y/n and offered her hand, which the teen politely took.

Lleum: Pleasure.

Y/n: Good morning.

And with that, the mother figure took her seat next to the children as she made sure they were comfortable. Y/n, on the other hand, started to sweat, feeling all their eyes practically trained on him.

Y/n: (waves) Uh...Hey kids.

Peacock: (snorts) That's it? Really?

Y/n: (glances and glares) You're not the new guy here.

Peacock: (shrugs) You're just a train wreck, nothing to be ashamed of.

Y/n: You little -

Avain: Enough you two, your food should be here any minute now.

Leduc: S-Sorry for the wait!

The medic said, exiting the kitchen as he made his way, handing off plates from a cart.

Leduc: We had some problems backstage.

Peacock: Let me guess... Hive almost burnt down the kitchen again?

Hive: Hey, at least I'm trying here!

A girl, who looked like a bee, shouts as she crossed her arms while exiting the kitchen.

Peacock: Or maybe don't. For all our sakes.

Hive: (blows raspberry)

Ledum: You must be Y/n. Avain informed me about your stay. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Ledum greeted as he sat down a plate in front of him, with its contents being eggs and bacon and juice-nothing too fancy.

Y/n: Pleasures all mine...Thank you by way.

Leduc only hummed in response as he sat a plate in front of Peacock, who scarfed it down in seconds.

Leduc: Well, at least she chewed this time.........

The medic mutters before placing Avian's plate in front of him.

Avain: Ahhhh~ It smells simply wonderful, Leduc.

Leduc: (smiles bashfully) Well, I do try.......

We shift back to Y/n, who was about to take his first bite before feeling a soft hand on his shoulder, cueing him to glance over to find Hive giving him a flirty smile as she leaned over an open seat next to him.

Hive: Anyone sitting here, cutie?~

Y/n: Um, I don't think so.

Hive: (sits down) Awwww, thanks for having me.~ (winks)

Y/n: Uh....your welcome?

Ddraig: Have you ever talked to a woman before? Because it shows.

Y/n: (Thoughts: Quiet!) So I heard you're a guard here. That sounds....interesting.

Hive: So I see they told you, huh? Tell me. (leanes in) You like a strong woman?

Ddraig: Sink em and reel em Y/n!

Y/n only stares deeply into her blueish eyes as he tries to come up with a response before Peacock leans over his shoulder.

Peacock: Yeah, I wouldn't bother with her chief; she flirts with any guy she comes across.

Hive: (blushing) N-No, I don't!

Peacock: (Raises eyebrow) Really now?

Hive: (Glances away and pouts) It's not my fault there are no cute guys around here.....

Ledum:.....S-Should I feel offended?

Avain: (pats his shoulder) I'm sure you would be a hit with the fish folk here, Ledum.

Ledum:............

Y/n: (sighs and whispers) My food has gone cold.

Ddraig: Hey, at least you can eat......
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We find Ledum and Y/n washing the dishes together while they conversed with one another.

Ledum: So you feel well-acquainted here?

Y/n: (places dish on rack) It's not something I'm used to, but it's helluva lot better than what I had, that's for sure.

Ledum: (chuckles) Then I'm glad you find the space livable.

The two then stood in silence before
Y/n decided to ask a rather serious question.

Y/n: So.......are those children going to be used against the Skull Girl or what?

Y/n asked as he glanced toward the medic with a glint of warning in his eye.

Ledum: O-Oh, heavens no! The doctor only helped them get another chance at life, like he did with me and everyone else!

Y/n: (nods) Hm..... Sorry if I got the wrong idea then. I was just put off by the name Avain called them.

Ledum: (chuckles nervously) I can understand that. But I'll tell you, we aren't going to use them as weapons. That can't be said for Peacock since she, in her own words, "wanted in on the action", and Bigband, well, he still has his sense of justice.

Y/n merely hummed in response as he placed the last of the plates on the rack.

Y/n: Well, that should be the last of it. But I have a feeling most of them belong to Peacock.

Ledum: (sighs) Well, she does like to eat....but anyway, thank you for the help. Though you didn't have to. I wouldn't want to bother you.

Y/n: Hey, it's the least I can do. You guys are giving me free housing, after all.

Ledum: (smiles) Still, thank you. You actually gave me a chance of a head start on my errands. Would you like to come along? To get you familiar with Little Innsmouth.

Ddraig: You should accept the offer it's important to get a good understanding of your surroundings. That, and I really want to check the place out.

Ddraig urged Y/n in his mind.

Y/n: (small smile) Sure, I would love to go.

Ledum: Then come along.

The medic said as he made his way out of the kitchen, fetching a list off the counter while Y/n followed suit. The pair begin to walk to the end of the hall then through the giant lab and into an open elevator.

Ledun: (pushes button) Make sure you keep your belongings tucked in tight. I heard a few pick pockets have taken place recently.

Y/n: Noted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The pair climb out through a hidden bunker, leading to a set of stairs stretching down where a little port town used to be but now a colorful, bustling district.

Y/n: It looks so......colorful.

Ledum: Just wait until you start walking through the actual district.

Y/n, not hesitating, followed after before reaching the bottom while looking around in awe.

Y/n: This has got to be the second most impressive place I've ever been to.

Ledum: What's the first one?

Y/n: Would you even believe me if I told you?

Ledum: Try me.

Ledum responded as they made their way toward the shops and stands.

Ledum: (Pulling out a list) Say I heard from Avain that you possess a gauntlet that holds a dragon. Is that true?

Y/n raises his right hand, and there appears the gauntlet.

Y/n: Say hi, Ddraig.

Ddraig: Before you say anything, yes, an "ancient wizard" made me this way....

Ledum stares at the sacred gear in awe.

Ledum: So when did you first discover him?

Y/n: Well, I was attacked by demon a few months back, and Ddraig here saved my ass. So we've been stuck together since then.

Ledum: (surprised) Demon, you say? How strange......

Y/n: With the world we live in, what does strange mean anymore?

Ledum: (chuckles) Good point.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We find the pair standing inside a drug store. Y/n holding bags of different fruits, vegetables, and meats while Ledum picks out the medical supplies he has listed.

Ledum: Are you sure you don't need help with those? They do seem heavy, not to mention that you've been holding on to them for quite some time now.

Y/n: Trust me, I can lift even more than this, so I'm fine.

Ledum: (surprised) Really now? Have you played sports before?

Ledum asked as he placed cough medicine along with medical kits and bandages into the basket.

Y/n: I don't really do sports, to be honest. But I do love a good round of baseball from time to time.

Ledum: Baseball?

Y/n: Yeah, my dad got me hooked on it. Though I never played for my little league. Just didn't seem fair in my eyes.

Ledum: (chuckles) You make it seem like you're not human.

Y/n: Well, you can say that.

Ledum only kept chuckling, thinking the teen was joking, as he placed the last of what was needed into the basket.

Ledum: That's the last of it. Come along; we need to get back before the tide rises.

Y/n: Right behind you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun is seen coming down as the two walk through the crowded wooden walkways, trying not to bump into anyone with their groceries.

Ledum: We're on the upper level of Little Innsmouth. So the tide shouldn't reach us up here.

Y/n only hummed before they eventually made it to a clearing. Having room to breathe, they both place the bags down with Y/n having the chance to rest his arms and hands a little.

Ledum: How about a little rest? After all, you've been doing all the heavy lifting.

Y/n: Yeah, thanks.

Y/n responds as he stretches his arms upward before suddenly feeling someone bump into him. Y/n glances over, only catching a glimpse of a tail and cat ears before the stranger disappears into the crowd.

Ledum: (scoffs) How rude.

Y/n:.......

Y/n continues to stare where the stranger had disappeared before feeling a strange emptiness in his pocket. This causes him to panic as he begins to pat his pockets, feeling nothing there.

Y/n: Oh....Oh shit.

Ledum: Y/n, what's wrong?

Y/n: That bastard stole my wallet!

Y/n said with high panic as Ledum tries to calm him down.

Ledum: Alright, how much money was in there? Was it a lot?

Y/n: Only ten dollars!

Ledum:...Really?....I can just give you -

Y/n, however, didn't hear the offer as he rushed into the crowd, all the while Ledum called out after the teenager.

Y/n: I swear when I find them!

Ddraig: They couldn't have gone that far! The place is pretty crowded. Just keep moving forward!

Y/n nods as he rushes through the crowd, making it to another clearing before looking around frantically.

Ddraig: Over there! The alleyway!

Y/n quickly snaps toward the entrance of the alley, catching the same cat tail he saw earlier disappearing into it. The teen only grunts as he makes his way over to where they dissappeared.

Y/n: Hey you!!! Give me back my damn wallet!!!

The bandit's cat ears perk up before they turn around, their glowing cat eyes piercing into Y/n. The figure only smiles smugly before turning around and running off, jumping over the fence, as Y/n followed suit, jumping the same fence.

Ddraig: We've got a runner!

Y/n continues to follow the figure as they pounce from wall to wall, now running on top of the roofs of houses and shops. Causing Y/n to make a sharp turn and follow from bellow, making sure to keep his eye on the jumping figure as they laughed to themselves

Ddraig: From the pitch of those laughs, I believe them to be female. So punching them is out of the question.

Y/n:(grunts) D-Damnit!

Y/n grits through his teeth, as the chase continues on and on, infuriating the teenager. She was only toying with him now.

Y/n: (panting) H-Holy shit! My lungs are burning!

Ddraig: They're making their way down into that alley!

The dragon said as the girl jumped off the building and ran into another alley, encouraging Y/n to put more heft in his step.

Y/n:Come on! Come on!

Ddraig: It looks like she's slowing down!

Y/n: HAHAHA!!! We finally got her, Ddraig!

Y/n celebrates before figure jumps over the fence as Y/n did the same, only for it to lead to the end of the dock.

Y/n: FUUUUCK!

The teem screams as he plumets into the icy ocean waters before quickly resurfacing as he takes in a big breath of air.

???: Woo-hoo~

Y/n glances over to the direction of the voice, seeing the female figure now sitting on a roof top, kicking their feet as they wagged the stolen wallet back and forth with a smug smile before disappearing into the night.

Y/n: (groans loudly)

Ddraig: Hopefully, this water isn't shark-infested.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The moon shines over Little Innsmouth's mouth as the lower ports of the town are flooded. Y/n is seen drenched with water, all his clothes soggy and wet. His face expresses nothing short but an enraged one as he walks down the wooden walkway. Fish folk only steer clear of the teen's path in fear.

Ddraig: Calm down, partner; it was only ten dollars.

Y/n: It's not about the money!

Y/n grits through his teeth as he keeps walking, trying to calm himself down before he sits on a bench, sighing to himself.

Y/n: Great.......How the hell do I get back now?

Ddraig: Maybe ask for a phone? How about that little restaurant? You could use the phone there to call up, Hive. She did give you her number, after all.

Ddraig suggested while Y/n reached in his pocket before pulling out a soggy piece of paper.

Y/n: Thank fuck it's still intact.......

The boy then stood up as he made his way to the little restaurant, hoping that they wouldn't kick him out because of his wet clothes.

Y/n: Dak'kuul Dubu? I never seen this language before.

Ddraig: It's a form of Dragon language. A really new one at that. Must have evolved through the centuries.

Y/n: The more you know.

Y/n said as he made his way inside, looking around the small but comfy restaurant. He sits down with his arms crossed followed by an audible plop.

???: E-Excuse me, sir.

Y/n glances to the side to find the waitress, who had a confused but shy look on her face.

Y/n: Yes?

???: W-Why are you wet if you don't mind me asking?

Y/n: (sighs) Let's just say I've been tricked.......

???: Right........

Y/n: Do you guys have a phone I could use? I really have to make a call.

???: O-Of course! Let me just -

HEY GIRLIE! CAN WE HAVE SOME SERVICE OVER HERE!?!

A man shouts from behind, startling the young waitress.

???: O-Oh, sorry, I've got to get their orders first.

Y/n: (nods and leans back) Take your time.

The girl only smiled softly as she made her way over to the table which was accompanied by two Medici goons.

Medici: Hey, now you're quite the dish. I'd like to eat you up. Hehe~

The man flirted as he held the girl's shoulder while pointing a finger towards her.

Medici: How about you swim over here with a couple free drinks, and then we'll hit town?~

???: I-I'm sorry, but I need to work.

The waitress said obviously weirded out but the man payed no mind.

Medici: You know you're pretty cute!~ For a stinking gill-girl.

The man said discriminating her. But before the poor waitress could respond, she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder.

Y/n: Are we having a problem here?

The teen said as he gazed down upon the mafia members with a glare. The fat man only scoffed as he reached down toward his machete holster.

Medici: Buzz of a kid if you know what good for ya!

Y/n: Hows about you make me.

Y/n said as he stepped closer while the waitress backed away from the conflict.
The boy then glances to the other member, remembrance washing over his face.

Y/n: Hey, I remember you. Riccardo right? Tell me......how's the nose?

Riccardo clutched his chair in fear as his partner notices.

Medici: Hey, whatchu doing, man?

Riccardo: That's the kid that broke my freaking nose, Laurence!

Laurence: Oh really? I guess I won't have to hesitate to do this!

The goon shouts as he draws his weapon towards the teenager's neck, causing the waitress to gasp in horror.

CLANK! SNAP!!!

In the nick of time, Y/n summoned his sacred gear to block the blade, causing it to snap and break. Laurance then drops the handle as he holds his hand, stinging from the intense vibration.

Laurence: W-What the-

The mafia member was, however, cut short as he felt a fist ram into his face, caving itself in.

Y/n: Hmph! RAH!

Y/n then sprung forward smashing the goon's head into the ground while an audible snapping noise was heard.

Y/n: Hmph! (stand ups)

Laurence lies there out cold as Riccardo shakes in his chair before wincing finding the teen's eyes now focused on him.

Y/n: If you don't want a repeat like last time, then take your buddy and leave.

Riccardo brought his hands up to show his surrender as he nods, frantically before dragging his friend through the door. Y/n with a heavy sigh wipes the blood off his hand with his wet shirt leaving a nasty stain. He then turns around to the shaking waitress while unsummoning his sacred gear.

Y/n: You alright?

???: (nods slowly and backs away)

Ddraig: Carefull you're scaring her.

Y/n: (sighs) Sorry you had to see that. I just had a bad day is all.....

???: No-No! You risked your life for me.(smiles softly) My name is Minette.

Y/n: Y/n.

???: What's going on out here?!? It better not be those punks again!

A voice shouts out as the two turn around to see a rather small figure. coming out of the kitchen.

Minette: O-Oh Yu-wan!

The small cook only points his knife towards Y/n.

Yu-wan: He's not with them, right?

Minette: N-No! He's the one who scared them off, actually!

Yu-wan's face perks before facing the teenager again.

Yu-wan: You scared away Medici?

Y/n: (nods)

Yu-wan: So they won't come back?

Y/n: (smashes fist into palm) Not unless they want trouble.

A silence remains before the cook broke into laughter as he jumps onto the table, patting the young man on the back.

Yu-wan: Through the short span I've met you, I like you already! Hahaha!!! Thank you for running off those punks! They've been a real thorn! Usually, Nadia takes care of them!

Y/n: N-No problem....So about that phone-

*Ring*

Goes the door as someone new steps into the restaurant.

???: Hey, I saw some Medici coming from this direction. Is everything ok?

Minette:(smiles) Nadia!

Y/n's eyes widen finding his mugger step through that door, as did Nadia for her victim. They both stood in silence before pointing to each other.

Y/n/Nadia: What are you doing here??!

Y/n only glared harshly, as Nadia took a defensive stance.

Minette: You two know each other?

Yu-wan: What an interesting turn of events!

Y/n: Your damn right!!! She stole my wallet!

Minette's hearing this gave Nadia a little pout as the cat girl scratched her head in embarrassment.

Minette: You said you'd stop stealing things!

Nadia: Uhhh, old habits are hard to break? (chuckles nervously) B-Besides, this guy is a no-good Medici! Look at how he dresses! If that doesn't scream dirty mafia, then I don't know what does!

Y/n: Don't diss the fit!

Yu-wan: To be honest, I made the same mistake too........

Minette: Nadia (sighs)-he's the one that drove those brutes away.

Nadia: W-What?.....Really?

Minette: You know I would never lie to you.

Nadia stood there as she chuckled nervously while taking out the stolen wallet.

Nadia: S-Sorry.......

Y/n gruffs in response before harshly taking his wallet back. Now returned in his possession he opens it.

Nadia: It's just ten dollars, chill man....

Y/n, however, didn't respond as he took out a piece of paper. More specifically, the drawing his little sister gave to him before he left He sighed in relief finding it in one piece.

Minette: Awww, who drew it? It looks so cute~

Y/n: My little sister...

Nadia, hearing this, began to feel the weight of her guilt press on her shoulders.

Nadia: (presses fingers tips together) Y-You don't say?.........Sorry.

Ddraig: No use on holding out on a grudge Y/n.

Y/n:(sighs)... It's alright. At least the drawing is intact. But you really have to stop stealing crap.

Nadia: (sighs in relief) Thank you.

Minette: Soooooo, does that mean you won't steal anymore?

Nadia only chuckled as she gave Minette a head pat.

Nadia: Yeah, sure.

Minette: (giggles and smiles)

Yu-wan: Say boy, why don't I give you a nice meal on the house to make up for Nadia's mistake? How does that sound?

Y/n: (stomach growls)........Yes, please.

The group laughs as the camera pans out from the restaurant as the night sky shines over it.

(Lez from the future: Freaking finally!!! Took me a good while but I've finished editing these chapters. Hopefully I made the reading experience more bearable.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4K 39
The world's strongest Weapon wondering the world killing Kishins, Witchs, and more without a Mister. What will happen when he falls down the rabbit h...
3K 42 6
Tsunaku Senju formally known as Izuku Yagi. He had a great life until he was declared quirkless his dreams to be a hero seemed out of reach. Neglecte...
13.7K 663 23
{ᴛᴇɴʏᴀ ɪɪᴅᴀ} ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏ/ɴ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɪᴅᴀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ : 5/5/23 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ : ? #1 ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʏɴ • 11-23-23 #1 ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ 4-16-24 -@LIXS...
17.7K 247 21
Izuku Midoriya, a Pro-Hero, unleashes a Power, he never knew he had, Unlocking his Past Live, he changes a lot, but becomes more Powerful, sadly he i...