The Fire Seer

By mavariii

After a bloody attack that nearly wiped out her pack by her own foolisheness, Davina Laverne was imprisoned i... More

Prologue
《Part One》
1 - Oracle of Ilya
2 - Secure Your Place
3 - Visitors
4 - Forgiveness is Sin
5 - Storms and Bulletholes
6 - Scumbags
7 - Smoke and Mirrors
8- Betrayer
9 - Forsake
《Part Two》
10 - Home

Dedication/Foreword

10 1 0
By mavariii

To all the stories that made me dream.

Thank you for choosing to read The Fire Seer. When I set out, I hoped to create a story both similar and distinct from the other werewolf stories I had read before. I suppose along the way, I fall into similar tropes, but I hope to build Davina Laverne into a character worthy of more than she's got in life. Even when we make mistakes, we are still worthy of love. This is a love letter to mistakes and overcoming adversity. I hope you enjoy.

Please like and comment with any critiques you may have. I genuinely take them into consideration and appreciate them. Thank you, and enjoy The Fire Seer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 15.6K 26
Audrina has just found her mate, but there's a problem, he doesn't want her. She isn't his type and doesn't want to have a mate that looks like her...
89.9K 275 5
"I'll ruin you till there's nothing left to give." Every member of the lupine Realm lost his sanity after few centuries of living without a mate. Kin...
54.9K 3.2K 29
Evanora is one of the last witches of her kind that has the knowledge of all spells for both dark and white magic. She has the abilities not many hav...
6.5K 1.1K 9
She was the last female wolf alive, the last hope of the pack's survival-a featus for the offspring and, sadly, only one for the thousands. For years...