The Cheese Plan

By HectorBomb

Montana Jack, a troubled young boy with a history of bullying, finds himself caught in a web of manipulation... More

Gouda Grief
Gouda Grief Part 2
Gouda Grief Part 3
Gouda Grief Part 4
Gouda Grief Part 5
The Cheesy Conspiracy
Best Laid Schemes Part 1
Best Laid Schemes Part 2

Best Laid Schemes Part 3

1 0 0
By HectorBomb

FADE IN:

INT. PRISON VISITATION ROOM - DAY

Cheese Wiz, dressed in an orange jumpsuit, sits across from Feta at a small table. They exchange friendly smiles and engage in conversation. Muenster, Miss Swiss, and Mr. Big are seen in separate cells, their faces filled with regret. Feta continues to visit Cheese Wiz regularly, offering words of wisdom and encouragement, while the others serve their sentences behind bars. The room exudes a sense of closure and redemption, as Feta's guidance helps Cheese Wiz reflect on his actions and strive for personal growth.

FADE TO BLACK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.6K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
341K 10.9K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
658K 34.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...