The Cheese Plan

By HectorBomb

Montana Jack, a troubled young boy with a history of bullying, finds himself caught in a web of manipulation... More

Gouda Grief
Gouda Grief Part 2
Gouda Grief Part 3
Gouda Grief Part 4
The Cheesy Conspiracy
Best Laid Schemes Part 1
Best Laid Schemes Part 2
Best Laid Schemes Part 3

Gouda Grief Part 5

1 0 0
By HectorBomb

FADE IN:

INT. LUNCHROOM - DAY

It's lunch time, and all the kids are in the cafeteria, and Montana is, again, by himself, as always. He has a small grilled cheese sandwich, and a glass of milk. And he's trying to eat, when George and his buddies walk over, and, once again, they start bullying him.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Well, well, what have we got ourselves here?"

George walks in front of Montana, and grabs his food, before taking a bite.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Hey, how's your father?"

George says that, jeering, before laughing.

MONTANA JACK

"Leave my grandfather out of this."

George laughs, before taking another bite of Montana's food, and he looks at him, as the rest of the kids start laughing.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Oh, it's so cute. The nerd doesn't like it when we make fun of his little grandfather."

George says, mockingly, as he takes another bite of Montana's sandwich, and laughs, before looking at Montana. He then throws the sandwich at Montana's face, and all the kids start laughing. He then slaps Montana.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Oh. You think you're tough, huh, nerd?"

Montana blushes and stares while looking away defiantly, staying silent.

The kids all start laughing, as George moves his face in closer with a malicious smirk.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Look at you! You look like you can't even fight back! You think you're so tough."

George says that, mockingly, before punching Montana in the stomach, making him fall back against the floor, then the kids all start laughing.

GEORGE ZOLA

"Look! The dumb kid can't even stand up for himself!"

George says laughing, before kicking Montana in the rib cage, making him fall over again.

Montana lies on the floor, gasping for breath, as the laughter of George and his friends fills the air. The lunch period comes to an abrupt end as a teacher notices the commotion and rushes over to intervene. The teacher helps Montana to his feet, concern evident in their eyes, before escorting him out of the cafeteria and towards Jeremiah's office.

CUT TO:

INT. SCHOOL COUNSELOR'S OFFICE - DAY

Jeremiah sits in his chair, arms folded, with his twisted smile and malicious eyes staring at Montana from behind his desk.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

Jeremiah says, jeering, before getting up, and walking over to Montana.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Seems that you were involved in a fight with George..."

Jeremiah says mockingly, with a twisted smile, getting into Montana's face.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"How does it feel, nerd, being on the losing side of a fight?"

MONTANA JACK

"It doesn't feel good. I feel weak."

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"You're just a weak little boy, aren't you. Weak, and pathetic..."

Jeremiah says that, with all the malice in his, looking Montana into the eyes with an evil stare.

JEREMIAH WHIZ (WITH A TWISTED SMILE, LOOKING DOWN AT MONTANA JACK)

"You're nothing. Absolutely nothing.

That's why you have no friends, huh?"

MONTANA JACK

"Yes, that's why."

Jeremiah smiles sadistically at the sound of Montana saying that, before he lets out a sickening laugh.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"You're nothing. Just a worthless, weak, pathetic little boy..."

Jeremiah lets out another twisted mockery of a laugh.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"A broken boy, who'll never be anything. No friends, no family..."

Jeremiah says that with another sickening laugh, and he leans in closer to Montana, looking into his eyes with evil intent and malice.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"You're nothing more than a slave for those who are better than you, nerd."

MONTANA JACK

"Yes..."

Jeremiah, his evil, twisted laugh turning into a sadistic smile, lets out another sickening and twisted laugh, before leaning in even closer. He enjoys this kind of thing, he loves punishing those whom he believes are worthless

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Now... nerd, is there anything your pathetic, weak self would like to say about that?"

MONTANA JACK

"I don't want to be weak."

Jeremiah smiles sadistically at the sound of Montana saying that, before he pulls away, and walks back to his desk, with a sadistic smile, before his smile becomes much more sinister. He's had plenty of practice at this kind of thing, he's very good at breaking down the psyche of those he feels are worthless.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"You don't want to be weak, huh? Well... If you don't want to be weak, then be stronger."

Jeremiah says that all with a sinister smile, and lets out a sick twisted mockery of a laugh.

MONTANA JACK

"But you said bullying only makes me feel more powerful."

Jeremiah lets out a sadistic laugh, before leaning in towards Montana again, with yet another twisted smile.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"I said that those who bully others feel stronger... Do you want to be a bully?"

Jeremiah asks that, his evil twisted smile spreading across his face.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Is that your goal in this little pathetic life of yours?"

MONTANA JACK

"I want to be stronger."

Jeremiah's twisted smile continues spreading, as much evil and malice spreads in his eyes.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Then be stronger then."

Jeremiah says that with the most sinister smile on his face. He then lets out another cruel sadistic laugh.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Come on, nerd. You want to be tough like George, right?"

Another twisted mocking laugh.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Isn't that what you want? To be a tough boy?"

MONTANA JACK

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Well, if you want to be one of the tough boys..."

Jeremiah lets out that twisted, mocking laughter, before leaning down even closer, looking into Montana's eyes with the most sinister, sadistic smile on his face. Montana swears he's never seen this twisted and sadistic expression on the doctor's face, he looks evil, as if the devil himself was standing in front of him.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Then you're going to do exactly as I say."

MONTANA JACK

"Yes, sir."

Jeremiah smiles, and lets out a sickening twisted laugh, before he leans in to give Montana's ear a whisper.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good boy."

Jeremiah whispers that, so closely to Montana's ear it almost sounds like Montana is imagining it. The most sinister, sick, terrifying whisper Montana has ever heard, before Jeremiah lets out another sickening laughter, and sits back.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"So, nerd, how about... you go and help George and his buddies bully every poor little worm they can."

MONTANA JACK

"Yes...Will there still be consequences for bullying if you're telling me to do it?"

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Ha ha ha. No, little nerd. Of course not."

Jeremiah lets out that sickening, twisted, sadistic laugh, enjoying every second of humiliating Montana in ways a normal mind could not fathom. He does not care about consequences, he does not care about the right thing to do, all he cares about is the joy he gets in humiliating the ones he sees fit to humiliate. No amount of morality or logic can convince him what he does is wrong.

MONTANA JACK

"Thank you, sir!"

Jeremiah looks at Montana, still smiling sadistically, as Montana says that.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Of course, nerd."

The same sickening, twisted laugh, before he says...

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Of course, you're mine, not George's. Now go help George and his little buddies harass some more little weak, pathetic little worms, and do it under my orders."

CUT TO:

INT. SCHOOL HALLWAY - DAY

Montana approaches George and his buddies, a determined look in his eyes. He holds his head up high, as if he has newfound confidence. Montana begins speaking, his gestures and expressions displaying a cunning persuasion. With a mixture of flattery, false camaraderie, and promises of empowerment, Montana convinces George and his buddies that together they can assert their dominance over weaker students, increasing their own power and status within the school hierarchy. The boys exchange glances, slowly nodding in agreement, as Montana's manipulative reasoning takes hold.

After weeks of constant harassment, with the group focusing their attention on the most weak and vulnerable, George's group and Montana have now bullied dozens of students, using their numbers to their advantage. They are known among the student body as the worst and most brutal group of bullies in the school's history. And all of this happened, under Jeremiah's orders. Jeremiah, the director of the school, had decided to use the power of his position as head of the school to take pleasure out of the humiliation of the weak. And he did just that, and he loved every second of it.

CUT TO:

INT. SCHOOL COUNSELOR'S OFFICE - DAY

MONTANA JACK

"Sir, it worked! Me and George are friends now, and I'm strong now!"

Jeremiah's sickening twisted smile spreads on his face, as he leans in towards Montana, getting right up in his face, so close his breath is felt on Montana's skin, before he whispers to him. He speaks quietly, but with the same sickening twisted, sadistic, evil tone he has always used, as he whispers into Montana's ear.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good... boy. I want you to keep doing exactly what I say. Understood?"

Montana blushes.

MONTANA JACK

"Yes, sir."

Jeremiah laughs, with the same evil twisted sickening laughter, as the same sadistically twisted smile spreads on his face, as he whispers again to Montana, so close, his breath is felt on Montana's skin, in the cruelest whisper of Montana's life

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good boy."

Montana's face turns red. Jeremiah notices Montana turning red, after seeing this, the most sadistic, twisted, sickening smile spreads on Jeremiah's face.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"You like that don't you?"

Jeremiah leans in even closer, and his breath is felt even more on Montana's skin. He lets out a sickening twisty laughter at the sight of Montana turning redder, as he whispers into Montana's ear.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good boy."

As he whispers that, it makes him feel even more good, and his sadistically twisted smile spreads yet more.

Montana shudders.

MONTANA JACK

"Yes..."

Jeremiah notices Montana shudders, as he can tell from the sight, the feeling, the sound, that Montana is enjoying it.

Jeremiah, his sadistically, twisted smile widening, lets out an even more twisted laughter.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good... boy.

You like being mine, don't you?"

MONTANA JACK

"Yes, sir."

Jeremiah smiles sadistically again, before saying.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Keep doing what you're doing, helping George and his buddies bully the weak. I enjoy watching you do it, my little boy."

The same sickening twisted laughter, before he leans in towards Montana yet again, and whispers to him, so close, his breath is felt on Montana's skin.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good boy."

He whispers that, as he leans in, so close this time, that he can smell Montana. He enjoys this. He lets out the same sickening, twisted laughter, before leaning back in.

MONTANA JACK

"Yes, sir."

Montana smiles.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"And keep my secret, my little boy."

He whispers that, so closely to Montana it feels like Montana is imagining things.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"My little boy."

He whispers that, almost right next to Montana's face.

MONTANA JACK

"Yes, sir."

Montana leaves.

Jeremiah's twisted smile spreads as Montana leaves, before he says the same thing to himself once more.

JEREMIAH WHIZ

"Good boy, my little boy."

Throughout the week, Montana and George continue bullying students in the school.

Jeremiah, with a sickening twisted smile, enjoys every second of the bullying that Montana and George's group commit under his order. All this power, and all this cruelty, and it's all under his control.

And the bullying continues, without any consequences. All going according to his plan.

Montana and George look like they will be good henchmen for Jeremiah's plan.

Jeremiah's twisted smile spreads wide, as the bullying goes on for a few more months, with no sign of stopping.

He had control over a group of evil bullies, they were evil and cruel just for the sake of being evil and cruel. They enjoyed the suffering of the innocent. They were his pawns. The most dangerous pawns in the world.

He could now begin his plan...

FADE TO BLACK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
159K 3.5K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...
208K 23.5K 62
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
529K 18.6K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...