The Prisoner Of Azkaban | Her...

Oleh tvrnner

In which you move to the magical school of Hogwarts and you uncover a secret about your past,all while you me... Lebih Banyak

Prisoner Of Azkaban
1 Dementor
2 Gryffindor!
3 Potions Class
4 The Grim
5 He's been sighted!
6 Quidditch
7 Hogsmeade Visit
8 Should they be warned?
9 Page 394
10 End Of Term
11 Shrieking Shack
12 Buckbeak
13 Cromwell,Potter
15 Scabbers
16 The Whomping Willow
17 Full Moon
18 What is going on?
19 Expecto Patronum
20 The End of The Year

14 Crystal Ball

220 5 1
Oleh tvrnner

-

The next day,you decide to meet up with Morris in the courtyard after your last lesson of the day which is History of Magic.

You walk down towards the courtyard and you notice Morris leaning against a pillar.As you approach him,you notice he has an upset look on his face.

"Morris,are you alright?".You ask as you walk up to the brown haired boy and you put your hand on his shoulder when you notice his eyes are red and puffy.

"No".Morris replies,shaking his head.

"What happened?".You question.

Morris looks away from you. "Malfoy overheard a conversation I had with Maddie and Faith about me and Neville.He's been teasing me about it all day.I'm scared that prick is going to tell other people.He must of already done that".

"Oh,crap.I'm sorry,Morris.Malfoy is horrible". You comfort him and when Morris turns back to look at you,you notice tears welling in his eyes.

"It's not that I'm afraid of Neville finding out, it's my family I'm worried about.I don't know how they would react when they'd find out I'm gay".Morris cries.

"I am certain they will love you just the same".You give Morris a comforting smile.

You pull Morris into a hug,wrapping your arms around his waist,hugging him tightly as he wraps his arms you,crying into your shoulder.After a couple of minutes,the two of you pull away and Morris wipes away his tears

You keep your hand on his shoulder. "I know what'll make you feel better.How about a game of Exploding Snap in the common room?".

Morris sniffles and he nods.He gives you a small smile and the two of you walk down the hallway.

-

"Broaden your minds.You must look beyond".Professor Trelwaney trails on.

You lean your head on your hand,bored out of your mind as you poke the crystal ball infront of you.

"What is this bliming thing even suppose to do?".You question,turning your head to look at Faith.

Faith shrugs. "I don't know.Tell you the future?".

"The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye.Only then can you see.Try again.Now,what do we have here?".Professor Trelwaney says as she walks over to Harry and Ron.

Harry isn't even paying attention,gazing into the crystal ball mindlessly while Ron was snoring away.When Harry heard Professor Trelwaney approaching him and Ron,he quickly sat up waking Ron up in the process as he too sits up.Hermione looks over at the teacher.You watch as Professor Trelwaney sits down at their table.

"Oh.Do you mind me trying?".Hermione questions.She looks at Professor Trelwaney. "The Grim.Possibly".

"My dear,from the first moment you stepped foot in my class I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination".Professor Trelwaney takes a hold lf Hermione's hand and she examines it.Hermione glares at her.You watch this unfold curiously. "No,you see there.You may be  young in years,but your heart is as shriveled as an old maid's,your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you so deperately cleave".

Hermione glares at Professor Trelwaney, snatching her hand away with ferociousness. She continues glaring at Professor Trelwaney as she grabs her bag and stands up.Hermione knocks the crystal ball off the table.She walks out of the classroom with anger.

You look at Harry and Ron in shock,the two of them look at you with suprise on their faces aswell.You turn to Maddie,Faith and Morris and the three of them nod towards where Hermione walked out and motion for you to go after her.

"I'll go after her".You say,grabbing your own books and quickly making your way out of the classroom to run after Hermione.

You find her making her way down the stairs and you basically run down them to catch up with her.

"Hermione,wait!".You shout and the brown haired girl spins around,irritation present on her face.

You run to catch up with her and when you stop to stand next to her,she looks at you.

"Are you ok?".You ask,watching as her face softens slightly at you worrying about her.

"I'm fine".Hermione replies,gribbing onto her bag in her hand.

"No you're not".You say.

Hermione lets out a breath. "That woman absolutley bothers me.Did you hear what she said to me?She called my heart old and my soul dry!That is just a bunch of rubbish!".

"I know,Granger.It is rubbish.That's exactly why you shouldn't let something like this get to you".You explain and Hermione lets out a huff,spinning around to continue walking down the stairs.You follow her.

"But,what if it's true".Hermione mumbles as she realises your still walking behind her.

"Well,it's not.Hermione,you are one of the most amazing and clever person I've ever met.I strongly doubt that what Professor Trelwaney said was true".You tell her,taking a hold of her hand to stop her from walking.

Hermione looks at you. "You really think that?".

"I don't just think it,I know it".You smile.

Hermione tries really hard not to smile at your words,but a smile breaks it's way onto her face.The two of you look at each other for a moment with a comfortable silence filling the air.

Suddenly,students begin to flood the stairs and yours and Hermione's stare is broken by the sound of someone shouting your name.

"Y/N!Do you want to come and return the crystal ball with me?".Harry says,standing a bit further up the stairs from you.

"Sure".You say before you turn back to look at Hermione.

"Don't you forget,we have our tutoring session tonight.If you're late I'll make you do extra work during dinner".Hermione says sternly.

You grin. "You are so bossy,don't you know that?".

Hermione rolls her eyes,a smile on her face before the two of you walk the opposite ways.Not without one more glance at each other.

You walk up the stairs towards Harry while the rest of your friends continue walking down.You and walk up the stairs towards the Divination classroom.

The two of you walk in,the classroom now completley empty.No sign of Professor Trelwaney.You and Harry walk up towards the front desk,Harry holding the crystal ball in his hands.He places it back on the table in the stand.

You're about to turn around and leave but both you and Harry notice something in the crystal ball.You both lean in towards it,staring into it.

"Y/N Cromwell....Harry Potter".The face inside the crystal ball says.

You and Harry continue staring into the crystal ball until the face in it reminds you of someone.It looks almost like Sirius Black.

Suddenly,you and Harry feel a hand land on your shoulder,startling you as the two of you turn around to see Professor Trelwaney.

"Professor Trelwaney".Harry says.

"He will return tonight".Professor Trelwaney's voice sounds distorted as if there's another one layered on top of it.

"Pardon?".You say.

"Tonight,he who betrayed his friends,whose heart rots with murder shall break free. Innocent blood shall be spilt and servant and master shall be reunited once more".Professor Trelwaney continues.

Suddenly,she coughs and she goes back to normal.

"Oh,I'm so sorry.Did you say something?". Professor Trelwaney says.

"No.Nothing".Harry says.

The two of you are trembling in fear from what you just heard.

You and Harry make your way out of the classroom,the words repeating in your head.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

143K 6.2K 44
"You're so insufferable, I hate you!" Hermione exclaimed, disdain filling her eyes. "The feeling's mutual, you stupid... Muggle-born." Y/N retort...
169 2 12
Embark on a captivating journey with a young pure-blood witch, hailing from an esteemed lineage in the mystical realm. As she treads the intricate la...
287 1 26
Many people think Harry Potter, the boy who lived, has a hard past but clearly they haven't met Alexandra Faxon. Broken from a young age after the de...
111K 2.4K 27
A new year summons new responsibilities and at the time when romance and adolescences are taking over the year's mind, how will the reader cope with...