š‘šˆš†š‡š“ ššŽš– | h.s

By youslayedout

"and i ended a friendship on the day that i left and though i really meant it, it still makes me upset." šˆš... More

š‘šˆš†š‡š“ ššŽš–
š‚š€š’š“ ą¼„
š€š‚š“, š’š’š’†
peanut butter & slip ups
ice cream & injures
polaroid's and sunrises
paparazzi & phone calls
opposite & chocolate cake
jumpers & decisions
š€š‚š“, š’•š’˜š’
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three

blonde & buttercream

1K 30 33
By youslayedout

"Okay so what snacks do we want?" Louis furrowed his eyebrows as he bent down to grab crisps. 

"Get Takis as well, I don't want Doritos." I say, grabbing Lays and throwing them in the shopping cart.

We were shopping for food since we were leaving LA in two days.

"Guys I'm going to find the sweets because I'm not American like both of you." Niall huffed, leaving the isle.

Louis and I rolled our eyes as we dumped more junk food into the shopping cart, God knows where Zayn, Liam and Harry ran off to.

"So...," Louis eyed me up and down.

"What?"

"How are you and Harry doing?" He grinned, putting an arm around my shoulder. "I don't know what you mean." I shrug him off, putting m&m's in the cart.

"I saw you two making out behind stage, nobody else knows don't worry." Louis casually said, facing me.

My eyes widened as I cleared my throat, "That's so crazy." I hug my body.

"Mhmmm." Louis laughed, nudging me playfully. "So how are you both then?"

"We're good." I say bluntly, pushing the cart forward. "Just good?" He doubtfully asked, glaring at me.

"Yeah I mean- nothing." I sighed, Harry had been acting weird all week. I tried to pry it out of him but he insisted it was nothing, I know he's lying because he kept on scratching his head while he was reassuring me. That's his tell.

"Just tell me, I won't tell the others." He reassured, his gaze softening.

"He's just been acting weird, like he's hiding something. He just won't tell me."

I run a hand through my hair, looking back at Louis. "I'm sure it's nothing, don't worry about it." Louis quickly said, pushing the cart with me.

My eyebrows furrowed as we walked. "Do you know something about it?" I eyed him suspiciously, standing still.

"I just-," his phone starts to ring, "yeah we're coming now." He mutters into his phone, shoving it into his pocket. "So?" I cross my arms.

"We gotta go and meet Zayn in the parking lot, he's with the other boys." He says, pushing the cart towards me as we turn the other way.

"You didn't finish what you were saying about Harry." I look at him as we head to the self checkout area.

"It's nothing Adelina don't worry about it." He said, scratching his head as he scanned the food.

"I wasn't but now you're giving me a reason to, so just tell me." I shook my head, running a hand through my hair.

"Just- nothing." He muttered, bagging our items. I hate when people are about to tell you something but then change their mind last minute, like what?

I shot him a glare as he lead us out of the store, I don't understand why everyone knows something secret about my own relationship except me.

As we walked into the car park the sound of applause rang through my ears, Louis and I both looked at each other.

My gaze met with Zayn's hazel eyes as he and the other boys clapped as we got closer. "Oh my days." I hissed, rolling my eyes as grins crept onto their faces.

"Finally you two made it, we bought cupcakes." Liam smiled, buttercream on his nose and chin.

"You've got a bit of something there mate." Louis pointed to Liams face as he loaded the food in the boot of the car.

"Lina are you gonna sit in the back or middle?" Zayn scratched his chin as he opened the car door. "Uh back."

I quickly got into the backseat, grabbing my bag from Louis. "Harry get in quickly." Niall motioned, his words coming out muffled from the cupcake.

"Nah I'm gonna sit in the middle." He muttered, stepping back. "You said you were sitting next to Adelina." Liam furrowed his eyebrows.

Harry stood there with a plain look on his face, glancing back at me with is eyes gleaming with something other then what I usually see. I still don't know what was up with him and why he was acting weird. Why Louis wouldn't tell me what he knew, maybe the other boys know too?

"So who's getting in?" I huffed, looking between Liam and Harry.

"I'll get in." Liam climbed in the back, giving me a soft smile as Louis reclined the seat back to normal.

"What's his problem?" I whispered to Liam as the other boys got into the car. "Nothing, he probably gets car sickness at the back." He reassured, rubbing my shoulder softly.

"Yeah." I mumbled, leaning back into my seat. Harry doesn't get car sickness.

* * *

"Alright see you guys later." I waved off the other boys as Harry and I went into my hotel room. We used the excuse of him using my kettle for coffee, only Louis knows about us thankfully. I still think Zayn knows but it's just a silent thing between us.

"So what do you wanna do?" I take off my jacket and throw it on a chair.

"Uh I don't know," he puts his hands behind his head, "what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know." I laugh, bending down to grab a water from the mini fridge. "What did you and Louis get up to in the shop?" He smiled softly, scratching his curls.

"He knows about us." I blurt out, biting the inside of my cheek. His expression stays the same, his green eyes burning into mine.

"Yeah I know."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I know, he told me a few weeks ago."

"A few weeks ago?" I raised a brow, how the hell did I not know this. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Didn't really matter." He casually said, flopping onto the desk chair. "Um yes it does, I take in a deep breath, "what if the others know?" I waved my hand in expiration.

"They don't, nothing to worry about," he ran a hand through his hair, "actually Zayn probably knows but that's fine."

"What?" My face cringed in confusion, he was telling me this like it was already known knowledge. What the hell.

"I just told you." A deep dimple formed in his cheek as he patted my arm, jumping into my bed.

I mutter an 'oh' and turn towards the bed, sitting next to him. "Don't worry Louis won't tell anyone, everything will be fine." He kissed my cheek, grabbing my water bottle from my nightstand.

"Okay." He looped an arm around my neck, melting into his touch his phone began to ding.

"Who is it?" I lift my head up, looking at his phone.

Harry lifted his phone from the nightstand, quickly glancing and then putting it face down. "Just Liam." He grabbed the remote, turning the TV on.

I replied a soft 'okay' as he turned on a movie, we had watched Hotel Transylvania for the fourth time this week. Harry had some weird obsession with all the movies, god help us when the next one comes out because I won't hear the end of it.

"Shhh Adelina." He put a finger over my mouth as the movie began to start, I wasn't even talking. "Shutup." I swatted away his hand.

"It's starting shush." He leaned into the bed, putting the volume higher. Last time the room next to us made a complaint that we played it too loud, for the third time.

His phone vibrated for the fourth time in five minutes of the movie starting. "Who is it?" I ask softly, putting a hand on his knee.

"Probably one of the boys, or Niall being a dickhead." He laughs, picking up the remote and pausing the film.

"I need to piss." He quickly kissed my cheek, jumping out of the bed.

And they say romance is dead.

The click of the door closing echoed throughout the empty room as I grabbed my phone, scrolling through Instagram.

❤️ 💬 ➤
Liked by niallhoran and 70,739 more

sabrinacarpenter live laugh love taylor swift

View all 18,393 comments

niallhoran caption!!

user729 looking good

taylorswift i love u queen
sabrinacarpenter no fucking way

As I scrolled through the comments, Harrys phone vibrated for the third time. I put my phone down and stretched my arm to grab it from the nightstand. He'd been acting weird earlier on in the week, and plus we always look at each others phones.

Liam
➤ Bro Niall is pissing me off again

Niall
➤ LIAM IS LYING I DIDNT DO NOTHING FREE ME

I laughed at the texts from Liam and Niall, scrolling down.

Weird.

Cam
Hey Simon was telling me about how we all should go out

Cam
Is Friday or Thursday good for you?

Cam
Also it's only him, u, me and ur team and stuff

Cam
Anyways get back to me whenever as I need advice about my dress 💓💓

Who the hell was this?

None of us know a Cam, let alone a girl Cam. Maybe this is why he was acting all weird, it's not like he went out to make a new friend. So where the hell did she come from?

I quickly set his phone back onto the nightstand as the door handle turned. "Hey Angel." He walked towards the bed, rubbing his wet hands on his jeans.

I smiled at him as he sat down next to me, I wanted to ask him about Cam but maybe it's nothing.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just waiting for this movie to end." I sarcastically commented, breaking out into a grin as he rolled his eyes.

"It's not that bad." He laughed, bringing himself closer to me.

I really hope she is nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 314 40
"Get out before I do something wrong." I said my voice hard and cold. I saw her stumble back a little before she took the support of the side table...
7.6K 444 31
The comment that started it all: @1dlover: You and Harry would look so cute together!! completed and edited. Started on: 05/27/18 Ended on: 03/19/19 ...
80.3K 1.4K 42
"š™„š™©'š™Ø š™š™–š™§š™™ š™œš™šš™©š™©š™žš™£š™œ š™¤š™«š™šš™§ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™š™šš™£ š™®š™¤š™Ŗš™§ š™›š™–š™˜š™š š™žš™Ø š™šš™«š™šš™§š™®š™¬š™š™šš™§š™š" [Highest rankings] 1# in everywhere 1# in Oned...
44.7K 708 57
Sorry for any grammer mistakes, english is not my main language. ;) requests are temporarily closed! -- The chapters are getting better along the wa...