Frozen

By thelittleblackghost

Male Elsa x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Frozen (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair... More

Chapter 1: Beware the Frozen Heart
Chapter 2: Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?
Chapter 3: For the First Time in Forever
Chapter 4: Love is an Open Door
Chapter 5: Now They Know
Chapter 6: Let it Go
Chapter 7: Wolf Attack
Chapter 8: Hi, I'm Olaf!
Chapter 9: Frozen Heart
Chapter 10: Marshmallow
Chapter 11: Fixer Upper
Chapter 13: Escape
Chapter 14: Love Will Thaw
Chapter 15: The End
Frozen Fever
Olaf's Frozen Adventure

Chapter 12: The True Monster

11K 566 138
By thelittleblackghost

——————————☃️——————————

Meanwhile, Hans and his men had arrived at Elias' palace. Hans hopped off his horse and addressed the other men.

"We are here to find Princess Anna and Miss (Y/n). Be on guard, but no harm is to come to the King. Understand?"

The other volunteers nodded, except for the Duke's men who shared a glance.

Hans started walking towards the palace steps, when a pile of snow beside the steps suddenly moved. It was Marshmallow. He stood up and roared at Hans who drew his sword.

He swiped at him, but Hans managed to duck. The other men threw spears and fired crossbows, which landed in Marshmallows's arm.

He roared again, ice spikes appearing from his back, and hands and mouth. He swiped again, hitting the Duke's men into some snow.

They looked up, and caught a glimpse of Elias closing the doors to the palace.

"The King!"

They grabbed their crossbows and sneaked past Marshmallow, rubbing up the stairs. They burst through the doors, and spotted Elias running up another set of stairs.

"Up there!"

"Come on!"

...

Elias ran into the room with his balcony and the thugs followed him in, cornering him.

"We've got him."

"No, please." Elias begged.

One of them lifted their crossbow and fired. Elias raised his hand, creating an ice spike that blocked the arrow.

"Go around!"

"Toss it!"

"Stay away!" Elias warned, firing more magic at them.

The two men ducked and dodged the spikes, and kept trying to shoot him.

"Fire!"

"Get him!"

Elias fired at one thug, creating spikes that pinned him to the wall, with one at his neck.

The other went to shoot him, but Elias blasted the crossbow out of his hand. He created two ice walls around him, and pushed another piece of ice towards him, trapping him against the doors to his balcony.

Elias kept pushing the ice, until the doors broke and fell, breaking the balcony railing and pushing the man closer to the edge.

Hans and his soldiers managed to get past Marshmallow, and had entered the room.

"King Elias! Don't be the monster they fear you are!" Hans yelled.

Elias looked back at him and paused.

While he was distracted, the thug pinned to the wall raised his crossbow and went to fire it at Elias. Hans saw him, and rushed over, grabbing his arm and raising it upwards.

The crossbow fired, and the arrow broke the ice connecting the chandelier to the ceiling.

Elias looked up, and saw it falling towards him. He ran just as it hit the ground, shattering into hundreds of pieces, making Elias trip and hit the floor hard.

...

The next thing Elias knew, he was waking up in a cell back in Arendelle's castle. He slowly stood up, and noticed a window on the wall to his right. He rushed towards it, but was pulled back.

He looked behind him and saw that his hands were covered with iron, and he was chained to the floor.

He looked out the window as best as he could, and saw Arendelle was indeed covered with snow and ice.

"Oh no. What have I done?" He muttered.

A click was heard by the cell door, and it opened. Hans stepped in, holding his arms to his chest and shivering slightly.

"Why did you bring me here?" Elias demanded.

"I couldn't just let them kill you."

"But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna. Or (Y/n)." He requested.

"Anna and (Y/n) have not returned." Hans told him.

Elias gasped and turned back to look out the window, knowing they were somewhere out there.

"If you would just stop the winter. Bring back summer. Please." Hans begged.

Elias hung his head. "Don't you see? I can't. You have to tell them to let me go."

Hans sighed. "I will do what I can."

He left, and Elias started to breathe heavily. He was worried about Anna and (Y/n). Nobody knew where they were.

Elias looked down at his restraints, and noticed that frost was beginning to surround them, and spread to the chains.

...

Sven raced down the snowy hills towards Arendelle with (Y/n), Anna, and Kristoff on his back, and Olaf sliding beside them on his stomach.

"Hang in there girls." Kristoff said, noticing how much they shivered.

"Woah, I'll meet you guys at the castle!" Olaf announced, as he stared to slide away from them.

"Stay out of sight Olaf!" Kristoff told him.

"I will!" Olaf promised as he slid towards the houses. "...Hello!"

"Ahhhh! It's alive!"

...

Sven stopped just outside the gates of the castle. Kristoff climbed off, carrying Anna in his arms while Sven carried (Y/n).

"Are you gonna be okay?" Anna asked.

Kristoff smiled down at her. "Don't worry about me."

The gates opened and several servants came out and stayed fussing over the two girls.

They helped (Y/n) off of Sven, and Kristoff set Anna down on the ground.

"Get them warm. And find Prince Hans immediately." Kristoff demanded.

The servant nodded. "We will. Thank you."

They lead the two girls back inside the castle, and Anna turned back to look at Kristoff over her shoulder as the gates closed behind them.

...

Hans paced back and forth in front of a large fire, while other important officials watched him.

"I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna." He decided.

"You cannot risk going out there again!" One of the officials told him.

"If anything happens to her..."

"If anything happened to the Princess, you're all Arendelle has left."

Suddenly, the doors to the room opened and (Y/n) and Anna were lead inside.

"Anna!" Hans exclaimed, embracing her. "You're so cold...both of you."

"Hans you have to kiss me. Now!" Anna demanded.

"What? Slow down."

"Uh...we'll give you two some privacy." One of the workers said as everyone shuffled out of the room.

"What happened out there?" Hans asked.

"Elias struck us with his powers." (Y/n) told him.

Hans' eyes widened. "You said he would never hurt you."

"I-I was w-wrong."

Hans lead (Y/n) and Anna to a long couch in the room, and laid them both down on each end.

"He froze our hearts, and only an act of true love can save us." Anna explained.

"True love's kiss." Hans realized. Then he looked to (Y/n). "But, what about you?"

She shook her head. "D-Don't worry about me. Just save Anna...please..."

"(Y/n)..." Anna whispered.

"It's alright Anna."

Hans turned back to Ann's placed his hand on her cheek, and they both leaned towards each other. They closed their eyes and their lips came closer together.

Just as they were inches away from each other, Hans opened his eyes and smirked. "Oh, Anna. If only there was someone out there who loved you..."

Anna's eyes flew open as Hans stood up from the couch.

"What? You said...you did."

Hans walked over to the window, and pulled the drapes closed.

"As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom, I didn't stand a chance. I knew I would have to marry into the throne somewhere."

(Y/n) narrows her eyes and glared menacingly at Hans, while Anna was still looking confused. "What are you talking about?"

Hans blew out a candle that was near them. "Unfortunately, Elias was the heir instead of you. Fortunately, you were so desperate for love, you were willing to marry me just like that."

He picked up a water pitcher and walked over to the fire. "I figured after we married, I'd have to stage a little accident for Elias."

He poured the water over the fire, putting it out.

Anna gasped and tried to stop him, but she was too weak and fell to the floor. "Hans! No, stop!"

"Anna!" (Y/n) crawled her way off the couch, and knelt by Anna's side.

"But then he doomed himself, and you two were dumb enough to go after him. All that's left now is to kill Elias, and bring back summer." He concluded.

"You're no match for Elias." (Y/n) spat at him.

Hans knelt down in front of her and took her chin in his hands. "No, you're no match for Elias. Although, I am sorry that it had to turn out like this for you (Y/n). I really had no reason to kill you. It's not like Elias would have returned your feelings, after all."

(Y/n)'s glare slowly fell, and she looked away from him in defeat.

Hans stood up and stared down at the girls victoriously. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go save Arendelle from destruction."

"You won't get away with this." Anna declared.

Hans opened the door and looked at them condescendingly. "Awe...I already have."

He closed the door and locked it, trapping the girls inside.

Anna and (Y/n) rushed forward and tried to pull the doors open, but they wouldn't budge.

"No...somebody...help...please..." Anna softly called.

(Y/n) and Anna wrapped their arms around each other, and huddled together against the door.

"Please..."

——————————☃️——————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

403K 13.6K 16
Male Violet x Female Reader Based off of the movie The Incredibles (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
226K 10.8K 13
Male Maleficent x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie Maleficent (Y/n) = Your Name (L/n) = Last Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c...
316K 9.7K 15
Male Mei Mei x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Turning Red (Y/n) = Your Name (H/c) = Hair Color (H/l) = Hair length (E/c) =Eye Color (S/c) =...
445K 16K 14
Male Mavis x Female Reader Based on the movie Hotel Transylvania. (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) =...