Another World (Jujutsu Kaisen...

Da Floating_Fandoms

"I'm sorry, but where am I?" "You're in Tokyo, Japan." "Tokyo...?" One night you closed your eyes, falling in... Altro

•Information•
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
~Christmas Special~
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

494 11 1
Da Floating_Fandoms

The wind rustled through your (H/C) locks, messing it up as you and Megumi walked through the school's yard in search of the cursed item your sensei, Gojo, sent you two to find.

It has been 5 months since the Night of a Hundred Demons. A few weeks after the incident, Yuta went overseas, like how Gojo told you. It was sad to see him go, but he said he would come back soon.

'Yeah, 'come back soon' my ass.'

You only met Megumi about 2 months ago. At first, he was closed off and aloof, making it hard to befriend him. But eventually, he started to get used to you, and you two made a great team.

"Look up," Megumi said, pointing to the pole on which an ugly curse was perched. You did so and clicked your toungue. "It's a second grade, at most. You think it has something to do with the cursed object?"

Megumi nodded, taking out his phone and fishing out the photo of the object Gojo sent him. "Its presence is too big...it might even be pointless sneaking into the school." You peeked over his shoulder, staring at the photo. "What a pain in the ass to do Gojo's work."

"Maybe we should close off the school..." You suggested. "Or maybe let's split up."

"Spliting up might be a good idea..." Megumi muttered. "Let's do that. What about the curse up there?"

You look up again at the thing. "Well, I can't reach it from down here, so just leave it for now and we'll excorsise it later."

Megumi nodded in understanding. "I'll go left, you take right. Call me if you find it."

You didn't answer and just walked away, waving him goodbye. He sighed and turned around as well, passing multiple cheery and happy-faced kids.

You wandered around the school aimlessly, looking at all the high schoolers playing baseball or sitting in the field watching. You sigh and pull up your hood, the Sun beating down on your face. It was quite a hot day today, almost nearing summertime. "I hope we get out summer clothes soon..."

Small curses waddled on the ground beside you, emitting low energy. You tapped them lightly on the heads when no one was looking and quickly burned them, turning them into nothing but dust. You sighed. It's a real pain finding this thing.

•••

"Found anything?" You called up Megumi after an hour of searching and coming up empty handed.

"No, I haven't found anything yet, either. But I did bump into this kid who might know where it is. I sensed its cursed energy."

"An average high schooler having a hold of the object? Unbelievable." You muttered.

"I know, but I did sense it, I could feel it. Meet me at the hospital in 10."

"The hospital? But why-" Before you could ask him anymore questions, he hung up. You huffed in annoyance and put your phone back in your pocket. "Why the hospital...?" You start to jog off of the school's grounds and made your way to the hospital.

The sun was setting when you entered the building and saw Megumi sitting in one of the waiting room chairs. "Megumi." You raised your hand to indicate you were here and he jumped up. Megumi nodded at you and gestured for you to follow him.

"So, the kid's supposed to be here?" You asked. "Supposedly. Or at least, that's what his friends said."

You both walked silently through the hallway until a man with pink hair and his back turned to you entered your line of vision. You paused. "That the boy?" Megumi nodded.

The boy turned around with his hands in his yellow hoodie and looked at the floor, sullenly. You wondered what made him sad, but remembered that this was a hospital; people die here almost everyday, making this place a hotspot for curses.

"Yuji Itadori, am I right?" Megumi spoke up, startling the boy. He turned to face you two. "Both of us are from jujutsu high school. We have no time..."

Megumi took a step forward. "Give us the cursed object in your possession right away. It's highly dangerous."

The Yuji's eyes squinted. "'Cursed object'? What's that?"

You bumped Megumi in the shoulder, giving him a look. He sighed and pulled out his phone, showing Yuji the cursed object. "Oh! That thing?" His eyes widened in recognition. "Yeah, I found it. One of my friends has an interest in it."

You grew irritated at finding this damn thing and turned around. "C'mon, Megumi. We have to find it soon. Didn't Gojo say we can't go back unless we find this stupid thing? What good will it do to us if we stay here?"

"Hey! Wait!" Yuji stopped you in your tracks. "I belive I deserve an explanation."

Your piercing (E/C) orbs stared into his warm brown ones. "Fine then." You say, putting your hands in your pockets. "The average missing people and unexplained deaths in Japan exceeds over 10,000 every year. Most of it comes from negative energy, forming a curse."

"A curse?" Yuji asks, wondering if both of you are insane.

"You don't have to believe it." Meguni interrupted. "Places with many crowds, like schools and hospitals, are prone to have negative energy."

"Pain, depression, anger, humiliation...places like these gain more negative energy the more people dwell on those feelings." You said and Megumi nodded, continuing.

"A cursed object, such as the one we're looking for, is usually found in talismans."

"Shouldn't that be a good thing then?" Yuji asks. "How is that dangerous?"

"The more evil on a cursed object, the more it deflects other curses. Kind of like using poison to fight poison." You said, shushing Megumi, who gets annoyed. "However, after decades, the seal starts to wear off, and the talismans starts to change. Curses are then attracted to it and it feeds off of them."

"The one placed at your school is categorized as special grade, making it extremely dangerous." Megumi puts his hand out. "Now, hand it over, unless people will get hurt and most likely die."

Yuji takes out a box and throws it at Megumi. "Here, take it. I don't care."

Megumi catches it and opens it as you peeked over his shoulder. "It's...empty!" You gasped.

Megumi's eyes widened. You turned to the boy. "Are you kidding me? Where is the object?" "As I said, my friend has it!" Yuji answers. "Where does he live?" Megumi snaps out of his daze and squints his eyes at Yuji.

"Somewhere in the Izumi district...!" His eyes widened. "Wait, they said something about....peeling off the seal tonight at the school!"

Your eyes widened and so did Megumi's. "This is bad..." You mumbled. "They'll die!"

•••

You three ran to the school building, which was already beginning to become infested with cursed energy.

"Stay here, Yuji." Megumi said. "Where's the club room?"

Yuji disagreed to Megumi's orders. "No way! They're my friends, even though I've only met them two months ago!"

You glare at him. "Stay back."

"Let's go, (L/N)." Megumi said, already running into the building. You nodded and ran after him, not sparing a second glance at the pink-haired boy.

"Split up! We'll cover much more ground area!" You yelled at Megumi, then turned into a hallway. Two grotesque feet with eyes all over them stared directly at you. It gurgled nonsense upon seeing you.

"Sorry, but I can't waste my time on a low grade such as yourself." You spat, touching its top and burning it. It squealed and turned to ash. You then continued your hunt down the hallway.

More curses appeared in the hallway, making you groan and send flames up the wall, excorsising them all. "Damn it! Where's the object?"

You heard glass shattering upstairs and Yuji screaming out Megumi's name. You grit your teeth and took the stairs two at a time. "Goddammit! What did we say, Yuji?!"

Once you got to the floor, you saw a girl and a boy unconscious on the floor. "These must be the kids..." You mumbled, stepping over the sharp glass on the ground and squatting down to check their pulses. "Relatively normal for the girl..." She turned to the boy. "But his heartbeat is slowing down. We have to get him to a hospital soon."

You got up and jumped through the broken window in search of Megumi and Yuji. "Where are those two." You grumbled. Loud screeching pierced through the air, making your steps quicken. Finally, you found both of them, but a giant curse stood in your way.

"Shit, hold on!" You ran to the curse and tried to burn it.

"(L/N), back up!" Megumi shouted.

To your horror, you watched as Yuji threw a crusty finger in the air and ate it.

'The cursed object!'

"Yuji!" Megumi yelled, and you ran over to them.

Yuji, ignoring both you and Megumi, walked over to the curse and swiped his hand. The curse was sliced in half.

"Oh no..." Megumi whispered to you. "It's a one in a million chance...the cursed object is reincarnated!"

Your breath hitched in your throat. Flames appeared on your hands, ready to battle the thing.

"Ahh! I'm finally free!" Yuji, or whatever he is, shouted into the air. His voice was deformed and rough. Its claws sharpened and his sharp toothed grin widened. "Where are the women? The children! Oh, what a wonderful age it has become! They're spawning like maggots! A massacre!"

Yuji's hand grabbed his neck. "What do you think you're doing? It's my body!" His voice returned normal for a bit until the distorted voice came back. "How're you able to move?" Yuji's voice came back. "Because it's my body?"

They continued to bicker back and forth. Megumi shaped his hands into his demon dogs signal. "Yuji Itadori!" He yelled, making the pink-haired boy turn around.

"Under jujutsu laws, I hereby declare you as a curse, and will excorsise you!"

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.3K 451 21
You arrive at Tokyo Jujutsu High after transferring from Kyoto. You had lived nearly your whole life there, graduating and later defending the area f...
20.7K 952 17
❝𝖡𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 𝖼𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀❞ ! sequel to when (black clover) (y/n) (l/n) has been...
10.9K 239 18
"𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
1.7K 115 36
"after what you did to me..do you think i'll ever want to be close t you?no never i'm just here because of the higher ups..nothing less nothing more"...