๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐๐’ โŸข agent00

By GALAXBUN

๐Ÿ™ โŸก in which the most awkward girl falls in love with her idol . . แกฃ๐ญฉ ๐†๐€๐‹๐€๐—๐๐”๐๐’... More

๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ
ใ…ค ใ…ค ใ…ค ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿญ
i. doordash
ii. trending clips
iv. cupcakes
v. slushy kisses
vi. desire
vii. caught
viii. unseen bikinis

iii. the fumble

1.7K 47 30
By GALAXBUN

THREE!
the fumble.

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐕.

"I might puke.." (Name) muttered as she simultaneously kept her eyes on the scene unfolding in front of her.

The two friends had decided to pay one another a visit, by one another, it means Estelle randomly showed up without (Name)'s permission to.

Midnight seemed to pass as the two girls had yet to watch every rom-com dvd (Name) had stored in her tv stand's drawer. How much she hate to admit it, she had too many that were her favorite through out the pile.

"You just wish it was you and that guy.." Estelle teased, her smiley piercing glistening as her mouth widened to a grin. This immediately got a reaction out of (Name), playfully slapping Estelle's exposed shoulder.

She winced in slight pain as she returned the hit, (Name) giving the same reaction almost instantly. Though the two friends had basically punched each other, they let out pretty breathy chuckles from their mouth.

"Speaking of the guy," Estelle started as she plopped her heavy head on her friends shoulder, staring at (Name)'s eyes who seemed to still be be still glued onto the screen.

"You guys have been texting each other sooo much." Estelle dragged out as she changed her position to flip upside down, her head hanging off the baby blue coach they shared.

"No, mostly Kai.." (Name) assured her friend, giving her a pretty dead stare. Estelle's spine lightly shivered as she quickly adverted her eyes away from her.

"Woahh, you already homie hopping? That's nuts!" Estelle joked, a loud cackle followed after it. (Name)'s foot harshly kicked her friends's up set legs, causing her to fall on her side onto the hard wooden floor.

She let out a weak yelp before applying herself to rest on her knees. The two friends gave each other a stern look, like they were plotting to kill each other.

"You know i'm not." (Name) defended as her stern look changed into a goofy smile, Estelle returning the look as well.

"We're planning to do a cooking stream at his place," (Name) explained, the tv screen soon turning dark as the credits started to roll.

Estelle's eyes beamed in excitement as she finally crawled back up on the couch. (Name) swore she saw stars in her friend's eyes the way her smile seemed to keep widening.

"That actually sounds so fun!" Estelle praised her friend, (Name) bashfully smiling. The two girl's discussed how the stream was preferably set up, especially the tiny skits they were planning to do throughout.

The conversation soon was cut short due to the sound of a instagram notification. Estelle knew it wasn't hers due to her phone being set on silent mode, so she ushered her friend to check it immediately.

(Name) did so as she turned on her phone, the blue light illuminating her pretty face. Her eyes scanned the screen as she quickly found where to notification came from, but to her surprise, it wasn't who she expected.

__
Instagram DM
callmeagent00:
So, I heard you coming over to the crib?
__

(𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄) 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒.

Estelle was confused as her friend seemed to be completely frozen, her eyes wandering back and forth repeatedly. She peaked her nosey head so she could get a clear look at the message, (Name) seemingly too starstruck to even care.

Her friends eyes lit up as it finally clicked in her head what she read, a squeal soon forming in her throat. Estelle looked at (Name) with the most childish smile as her friend returned the same.

The two girls squealed like a 90's girl scene as they fell back on the couch, the high pitched screaming still occurring. They both soon sat up, their squealing turning into huge smiles of joy.

"Girl! Text him back, text him back!" Estelle repeated as she grasped her friend's shoulders and shook her lightly, the grin never leaving her beaming face.

(Name) fumbled with her phone, her face seemed to glow red as she still couldn't comprehend that her idol still managed to text her. Her heart seemed to beat quicker, light sweat forming on her forehead, if she could have swirls in her eyes they would've appeared so clearly in her pupils.

She gulped as her breath got caught up in her throat, rapid breaths leaving and returning in her lungs.

"I-i don't know how to respond?" She shuddered as her eyes never left her phone. Estelle took this time to think of a seductive yet alluring line that could make this man swoon, not knowing he was already.

Seconds felt like minutes before Estelle swiftly took the phone out of her still star struck friend's hand. Before (Name) could even react she stumbled off the coach and seemed to sprint into another room.

"Wh- ESTELLE!" (Name) seethed as the scene rendered in her brain, not trusting Estelle to think or even make a calm response.

(Name) seemed to leap off the coach, slipping and stumbling on her own to feet to gain balance once again. Before she could even stand up straight she started to trip and stumble on her own to feet to find her feral friend.

"Estelle, I swear to fucking god.." She tiredly breathed out, scanning the area Estelle seemed to head towards. (Name) picked up the door to her bedroom that was open before has seemed to be cracked shut.

With the last energy she had, she opened the door with harsh force, catching her breath as she squeezed the doorknob. (Name) quickly found Estelle with her phone, a pretty mischievous grin plastered on her face as she rested on (Name)'s soft queen bed.

(Name) jumped onto Estelle as she fought carelessly to grab her phone from her. Though she won, she already knew that Estelle had probably said something (Name) would never have the confidence to say.

"What did you type?" (Name) fumed before even checking her phone, giving her pretty nonchalant friend a death stare. Estelle chuckled before playfully shrugging her shoulders, laying down next to her friend who appeared to be sat up.

When her friend finally saw the message Estelle typed, her world seemed to stop. Though it wasn't that bad of a response, (Name) was too embarrassed to even think of what to say to what her idol responded with.

A worried look spread across her face as she read what her friend typed over and over. Estelle sat up next to her friend to give her a harsh pat on the back of her shoulder.

"Relax, i couldve said wayy worse-" Before Estelle could finish her sentence, a slight push caused her to almost topple out of (Name)'s bed. A string of curses left her lips as she rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"This IS worse!" (Name) protested before showing the Instagram message directly to her friend. Estelle slightly leaned in and squinted her eyes to get a better read on the messages.

"Well he seemed to like it." Estelle mocked, causing (Name) to jump and immediately move the phone away from Estelle's face. The grip on her phone tightened as her face turned glowed red.

__
callmeagent00:
So, I heard you coming over to the crib?

Jishuuinsta:
tbh, just needing an excuse to see you 🫶🏽

callmeagent00:
Oh fr???
Ain't mad at that
__

𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍.

"You're welcome~" Estelle slurred as she swayed her hips, walking out the room with a successful smirk plastered on her face.

(Name) grumbled under her breath as she rapidly typed with her fingers. The sweat causing her palms to slip her phone around in her hand.

callmeagent00:
So, I heard you coming over to the crib?

Jishuuinsta:
tbh, just needing an excuse to see you 🫶🏽

callmeagent00:
Oh fr???
Ain't mad at that

Jishuuinsta:
OMG I DIDNT TYPE THAT
IT WAS ESTELLE
i mean i wouldnt mind seeing you
but ya know
__

(𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄) 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍.

But she couldn't help to mentally want to commit as she realized her anxiety took over. There was no reason to type that much, harshly throwing her face into her pillow.

Her phone flopped on her carpet floor, a scream lodging straight from her throat. The burning sensation left her throat to ache. Her friend, Estelle, hearing the poor girl's muffled screams decided to peep her head into the room once more.

Estelle sat on the bed in front of (Name)'s numbed body, rubbing and massaging her back in comfort.

"What did you say?" Estelle sighed as she rolled her eyes playfully at (Name). She lifted her face from the pillow just to flop in back down again. (Name) meekly pointed her finger at her phone that was thrown on the floor.

Estelle picked up the phone and used her face id that was plastered on her long term friend's phone. She finally looked at why (Name) was upset and cringed mentally.

"Jesus.. (Name) your fucking rizz is terrible!" Estelle mocked as she teasingly snickered as she read her friend's rapid replies.

"I just ruined it..." (Name) bawled as she refused to lift her head from her pillow. Estelle's eyes softened before she laid down on her back next to her friend.

"You'll figure it out soon..."

A/N:

i'm so sorry for the short chapter! i just wanted to atleast get something out for yall

LOVE YOU!

▬▬▬ SEASONS . •°. *࿐

──────ㅤ❪ㅤaugust 2023ㅤ❫ㅤ──────
ongoing

___

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 615 30
๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด: ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† contains some content and sensitive material ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐˜€...
32.2K 675 14
Asia caught fanum's eye... I'm not a writer nor claim to be one lol. Tell me if there's any spelling mistakes, I'll take suggestions . If this is bad...