The Witch

By IamtherealL

In the year 1745 was born an ill baby. No one had expected her to live, so she was left alone in The Forest o... More

The Night Of Misfortune
The Sorrowful Days || Part One||
Meeting the Joestars ∣∣PART ONE∣∣
The Carnival||PART ONE||
The Carnival||PART TWO||

Meeting the Joestars||PART TWO||

35 3 1
By IamtherealL

Isn't he just so adorable? (/▽\)

I have many ideas but I struggle with writing them┻━┻ ︵ヽ('Д')ノ︵ ┻━┻

Honestly this story is kinda flopping, please vote more😭 

Btw look what I found😭😭

Ykyk read on computer for best experience.

Not edited.

Enjoy⋆

Word count: 5k+

≻Basic information≺

The year: 1877

Y/n's Age: 132 years old

Y/n's Appearance: 10 years old

Y/n's Theme: The Four Seasons: Winter; Violin Cover

Kristine's age: 133 years old

Kristine's Appearance: 10 years old

Kristine's Theme: Whispers by Invadable Harmony

Jonathan Joestar: Y/n and Kristine's adoptive brother

Jonathan's Age: 10 years old

George Joestar: Kristine and Y/n's adoptive father; Jonathan's biological father

Place: The Joestars Estate

≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛≛

Second Persons POV:

"Jojo.. why don't you take around your sisters and show them the mansion while I get the documents done? I'm sure they would love to look around." the older man said as he nudged Jojo forward. Jojo looked up at him and nodded, then he asked us to follow him. I  already know the place, old man. 

"Alright.. Shall I show you two the backyard?" Jojo asked as he took a look back at us trough his left shoulder while walking.

"It would be amazing." I said as I forced a kind smile on my face.

Kristine, Jojo and I walked for about fifteen minutes as he showed us around. We were getting to know each other more and more as I had found out he had a dog named Danny. He was a large dog from the species Great Dane, which means his appearance was mostly in white with some black spots. I suppose that's the reason behind his name. I thought as I petted the dog behind it's ears while walking alongside Kristine and Jonathan. 

"Say, Jonathan, how old is Danny again?" I asked as I looked at him while keeping my hand on the dogs head. I think I've taken a liking to him.

"I have had him ever since I was five, so right now he is five years old. Just a small puppy!" Jonathan said as he beamed down at Danny. Hm, he really loves the dog..

I looked down at Danny with a smile, knowing that I can't force myself to do that to him. He is just an innocent dog, he must be taken care of and loved. Then my eyes went to Kristine, she has been quiet for a while now. I wonder what she's thinking about.. Perhaps she misses her home.

Then it hit me. I felt my heart clenching, my mouth becoming dry and my hands shaking as I looked at what seemed to be just a regular tree. But it wasn't just a regular tree if you look at it you could see a very specific initial  dug into the tree. It can't be.. why has it been kept?

My eyes were wide as I was about to go over to the tree but I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I looked back I saw Kristine's gentle hand resting on my shoulder, not squeezing it, just letting it sit there as she looked into my eyes. 

I looked back at her as I knew she was telling me to calm down. We didn't say anything as her hand left my shoulder and we broke eye contact while Jonathan was explaining something. Thank you, Kate.. A smile tugged on my lips as I looked forward to where Jonathan was pointing.

"A picnic place by the lake?" I asked as I looked at the beautifully made bench along with the five cushions on it. I was truly amazed at how the made something so beautiful and calming. The bench was a dark brown color as the cushions were a dark green color, fitting it in with the nature.

"Yes, because as a kid I used to sit there and eat fruits while watching the small fishes my father decided to build a bench for me to sit on." Jonathan said as he remembered the excitement he felt when he first saw the bench. "I was eight years old at the time!" he beamed at us as he started running towards the bench.

Kate and I looked at each other as she shrugged and ran in Jonathan's direction. I looked at the way her dress swayed behind her as her feet kicked the ground underneath her, then I realized how far she's getting so I ran towards her. Wait! I caught up to her as soon we stopped in front of the bench.

"Come sit!" Jonathan said as he was already sitting on the bench. We sat on the bench as we regained our breaths, then I looked at the lake. It flooded my mind with memories as I tuned out the other two.

*FLASHBACK*

Narrators POV:

"Dear, where are you?" the older witch asked as she walked trough the tall trees. It was getting dark as she could see the birds weren't leaving their nests anymore. She walked around between the thick trees as some wild animals such as bears, wolves and deer.  I can't believe I lost her again.

The woman stopped as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then breathed it out while opening her eyes. It seemed as if she was trying to concentrate. Her hands were bought in front of her chest as a golden light emitted from her palms.

"Veni.. puerum perditum reperi, hostes silvae. Sicut ego dominus dico uobis." she muttered as a small bubble of light appeared between her palms. The bubble of light started moving on it's own as it went to the left and then kept moving forward.  The witch followed the light as she tried not to step in the mud.

Soon they were in more of a field without trees as there was only a lake along with the grass  and flowers. At first the witch was confused, but then she saw her. She was sitting close to the lake while looking down at the fishes in it.

 There were two specific fishes she was looking at. There was one purely white fish with gorgeous long fins, it was swimming fast and jumping around, trying to keep up with the other fish. The other fish was purely black as it was kind of hard to see it in the dark, it also had nice fins but it was trying to swim away from the other fish. There were many other fishes between them but the white fish almost didn't seem to notice them as it kept it's attention on the black one.

"Y/n! Here you are!" the said girl turned around as her e/c eyes looked up at her mother. The three years old girl didn't know why her mother was angry at her so she just pointed towards the fishes.

"Look, mama!" The h/c haired girl said as she waited for her mothers reaction. The woman looked at the fishes and sighed, knowing that those fishes were around even when she herself was a child. 

"Do you like them?" Anne asked as she sat next to her daughter, bringing her to sit in her lap instead of the cold ground. Y/n rested in her mothers arms as she nodded her head.

"I do!" she beamed up and looked back at them. The two fishes kept their chase but soon the black one disappeared into the darkness of the deep lake, leaving the other one alone along with the others. The girl wondered what happened with the other fish as she then got an idea. She stood up in her mothers lap and looked at her.

"Mama! Can I swim with the fishes too?!" She asked with a childish laugh as she showed a toothy grin. The older woman smiled down at her child and nodded.

"Yes of course, dear. Tomorrow we'll start your swimming lessons!" the woman told the child as she picked her and stood up. "But for now we have to go home and gain some energy." Anne moved her hand in a specific motion the little girl couldn't understand and a  portal opened. In which one could see the kitchen of their house.

"Woohoo!" the little girl smiled as her mother stepped trough the portal and closed it behind herself.

Anne chuckled at her reaction as she set her down on the floor. Y/n giggled as she ran around and started gathering different types of food they had grew in the forest. Her mother just smiled as she started making her way towards the girl.

"Do you want to help mommy cook some dinner?" the black haired woman asked as the girl nodded with excitement.

"Yes! Momma can we please make that salad with lots of things?" the  girl said happily while looking up at her mother with her e/c eyes.

"Of course dear, here I'll let you wash those veggies for me!"  the amber eyed woman said as she used her telekinetic powers to move the vegetables over to the sink.

Y/n went to the sink and stepped up on a chair like thing that was made for her so that she could easily reach the sink. She ran the cold water as she started cleaning the vegetables, first she started with a cucumber which was followed by a tomato, after that she washed some onions along with carrots, potatoes and eggplants. The h/c girl turned to her mom with a smile as she raised her thumbs up with a smile.

"Everything is clean and fresh!" the girl jumped down from the chair and went over to the rocky oven, where her mother was sitting. The older woman gave her a small smile as she continued to rotate the roasting chicken that she had bought earlier that day.

"You did an amazing job sweetie!" Anne said cheerfully as she took the chicken off of the oven and placed it near the window to cool off. Then she walked back to the small girl and picked her up and placed her on her left ilium bone.

"Do you want to see how I will chop them up? Maybe I would teach you when you're older.." the older woman asked as the younger girl agreed. 

Then all of a sudden the cutting board flied to the table in front of them, then the knife sat in the air as the vegetables came one by one. All of them were cut into pieces by the knife that was moving on it's own into the air. The little girl watched with amazement and curiosity as all of this happened right in front of her. 

"Will I be able to do this too?" she quietly asked, feeling a little bit shy about her skills.

"Yes of course, by the time you're ten you should have mastered this skill." Anne said as now the chicken was getting chopped. "Do you want to be the one to mix the salad?" she asked as she placed the girl on the table.

Y/n nodded her head as she grabbed the biggest bow and started pouring all of the vegetables and meat in there, then she grabbed a bottle of oil and some salt as she put it in there and then stirred with a big wooden spoon. Her mother went to the cabined and bought two bowls for each of them, then helped Y/n put the salad into the bowls.

The two were peacefully eating dinner at the wooden, dark brown table while it was raining outside, giving them the perfect atmosphere for a calming night. Anne ate her salad in silence while listening to the sound of the rain drops falling on their roof and the sound of the blowing winds.

"So.." Y/n trailed off. "How will you teach me to swim?" the girl asked while chewing on a tomato.

Anne shrugged and looked out of the window. "It will just come naturally to you." then she looked down to their bowls and stood up, taking them away to the sink. "Now let's get you ready for bed." The black haired woman picked up Y/n and walked up the stairs, leading her towards the bathroom.

"Okay, now I want you to take your clothes off and take a shower while I do some work. Is that okay?" Anne turned to Y/n who was undressing, to which in return the girl nodded.

*TIMESKIP AFTER THE SHOWER*

Second Persons POV:

I put my sleep clothes on after I made my bed, now I was waiting for mom to come ad put me to sleep. I was looking through my books as I heard the soft click of the door opening, when I looked I saw my mom in her beautiful light blue night gown. She smiled at me with her warm amber eyes and walked up to me.

"What about me telling you a story of mine instead?" she asked me in a warm voice that was already putting me to sleep. I nodded my head with a smile as I ran to my bed and jumped on it.

"Yes mommy! I love your stories, they are the best!" I screamed as I went under the blankets, making sure to wrap myself in them. Mom sat down on the bed as she began telling me about the story.

"Once before many years ago there was an ancient race, which appeared to be better than our human race.." Anne started as she seemed to be in deep thought.

"They were like predators to humans as they were much smarter, stronger, faster and overall outstanding. But they had a few weaknesses of their own as two of them appeared to be day light and fire. Those creatures were doing bad things to humans as they had full power over them, luckily there were humans who knew how to stop them." she took a deep breath before continuing.

 "However the creatures seemed to be overpowering them even when outnumbered by the hamon masters. In the end, there were only four of those creatures left due to a war that went in between them. There were only four men, which made it easier for us humans to lock them into the caves. Those were called the pillar people. " Anne finished her story as a single tear shed down her face, but then she stood up and left the girls room.

*TIMESKIP TO THE MORNING*

Narrator's POV:

The rays of the sun were barely reaching over the trees and the little girl was already having her swimming lessons by the lake along with the fishes. The water was cold and uncomfortable, but her mother had told her that she needs to have discipline.

Up and down, up and down, up and down the girl kept moving her feet as the water splashed around her. She had breathed some water into her lungs, but this didn't stop her as she kept swinging her limbs and finally she managed to move forward into the water.

"You're doing great honey!" Anne said from the side of the lake as she was wearing her black bathing suit that had red vertical likes. Y/n swam to the shore as her tiny feet could now touch the ground underneath her.

"I learnt mom! I learnt to swim like a fish!" Y/n jumped around happily while laughing as the water splashed around her. Anne laughed with her as she also stepped inside the water, after a little splashing fight that they had Anne looked down at the girl and smirked.

"Do you want to learn a more advanced trick?" the older woman asked as the little girl agreed. "Okay, then I want you to carefully watch what I am about to do." the woman took a deep breath and closed her eyes, focusing on herself as she slowly arose above the water. Now the only part of her that made contact with the water were the tips of her toes and yet there were at least five big circles around her in the water that moved at a steady speed.

Y/n just stood there and watched in amazement as her mother just broke all physics known to a man. Her eyes were sparkling with amazement as she watched the circles of water. There was a slight breeze that made Annes long and dark hair flow behind as she sat on top of the water.

"Woah! Mommy you're like magic..!" the e/c eye-colored girl exclaimed as she admired the strong woman before her.

"That's right, dear.. Now I want you to focus on your breathing pattern and in a few weeks you would be able to do the same." The woman said as she stopped flowing and sank back down. Anne helped Y/n straighten her posture as she then explained to her that the breathing pattern was a simple 4-4-8 as in to inhale for four seconds, hold for four and then exhale for eight.

"If you learn to breath in this pattern even in your sleep then you will master the skill of floating on water!" Anne said as she left the lake, and dried off in one of the towels she had bought with them. 

"Now I will go to do my tasks while I want you to relax and study the breathing pattern. When I get back you should easily be breathing by it." and with that the woman left the little kid in the lake.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Second Persons POV:

"Y/n, what do you think?" I heard Jojo say as he pulled me out of my thoughts. I blinked a few times as I looked back at the two of them. They were both smiling at me, waiting to hear what I have to say. Oh.. uhm, what did I miss now?

"I think it's definitely the best!" I said in a cheering voice as their smiles only grew bigger. Seriously what is all of this about? I thought as they both pulled me up and ran back to the mansion. I looked at their backs and then at the lake for one last time before running after them, in tries to catch up. What is going on?

We were now walking on the stairs which apparently led to our rooms. I felt too shy to admit that I wasn't listening to them so I just listened to their talk, while almost tripping once. I hate stairs..

"So when we change our clothes lets meet back here!" Jojo said as Kristine and I nodded and ran inside our rooms. 

When I opened the door I was met with a big and clean room, something I hadn't seen in years. The walls were at least three meters tall and painted in red as there were thin purple strips running down on them, making them appear even taller than they already where. I took a step forward as my attention went down to the floor, it was made out of really dark wood in contrast to the walls. I like the color combinations.

I closed the door behind myself and looked at the furniture. On the wall behind the door  in the middle of it was placed a big, probably queen sized, bed. It was made out of dark wood and it's covers were dark red. On it's sides there were  matching nightstands and a nightlight on them. Opposite of the bed there was a vanity that matched the colors of the room, it also had a big mirror in the middle. When I looked to my left I saw the side of my wardrobe, which also was made from dark wood.

"It seems that I will finally live the life that was taken away from me." I smirked to myself as I went over to the wardrobe, in which I saw my clothes and a bunch of new clothes. "It seems that the maids have been ordered to get my room ready, good." I looked trough the clothes as my eyes landed on a light pink dress that had a built in undershirt. 

"I have to keep my act after all.." I rolled my eyes and picked up the dress, along with a corset and a pair of tight, white and long socks. After I put everything on I looked in the mirror of the vanity and saw that the clothes look much better than I thought they would. It's probably because I'm the one wearing them.

Then I picked up a pair of light pink leather shoes as I put them on. I walked back to the vanity and picked up a beautiful set of white earrings as I slowly put them on while admiring myself in the mirror. Don't I look like the most adorable kid?  

When I exited the room I hear the soft click of the door behind me as then I made my way back to the top of the staircase, where I saw Kristine and Jonathan already waiting for me while having a small talk. 

Unintentionally, I glared at them while my steps echoed into the long hall. Jonathan's eyebrows perked up as he turned towards me with wide opened eyes and a big toothy smile. I felt my stomach curl into a ball as I looked at him, but instead of glaring now I was smiling warmly at them.

"Y/n! You're finally here!" Jonathan said as he approached me and took my hand in his. I didn't need for that to happen.. I think as he leads me the way to Kristine.

"Y/n I thought we will be late again, come on guys let's go. The carriage is already waiting for us!" Kristine said as she seemed a bit anxious, seemingly not wanting to appear irresponsible in front of her new family.

They both grabbed each of my hands as they ran down the stairs, dragging me along with them. I still have no idea where we are going.. Jonathan let go of my right hand as he walked up to the main door and opened it for us. Both Kristine and I exited as we said a little "thank you" to Jonathan, who then caught up to us and the three of us entered the carriage.

The carriage wasn't much different from the one Kristine and I rode to get here, but this one seems more spacious. The only difference is that there is a special room for the riders instead of them being outside of it.

After a few minutes the two men in the front made the horses go as the carriage started moving, which eased down the unbearable and awkward silence between the three of us. I have no idea what is happening.. Should I ask where we are heading to?  I stared out of the window as the trees passed. Probably no, this would make it obvious that I wasn't listening to their previous conversation..

"So what do you think?" I heard Kristine's voice as I turned my attention to her. She was sitting on my right side and was wearing a very simple but beautiful blue dress that covered her whole body from ankles to wrists. She looks so gorgeous, maybe she was made in heaven.. She was smiling at me so I smiled back and answered.

"I think the colour and the dress itself suits you perfectly." I said with a cheery voice, hoping that she wouldn't catch me for not listening again. I saw a small amount of blush appear on her brown cheeks, barely visible to anyone. Woah, am I acting like a man?

"You know.. That's not what I meant." Kristine rolled her eyes at me and let her back hit the red seat. I just giggled at how she was acting, then looked at Jonathan.

"I think that it is a great idea!" I said enthusiastically as my eyes sparkled. I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about!

"Really? That's what I was hoping you would say!" Jonathan smiled brightly as his blue eyes sparkled. "See, Kristi? I told you she would like the idea!" Jonathan said as Kristine scoffed.

"Yeah, Jojo. She liked the idea.." Kristine looked at me and then back at Jonathan.

I glanced between the two of them as a feeling of jealousy took over me. What? Since when does she call him Jojo and why is he giving her nicknames? What is the meaning of all of this? I was only getting madder as I looked back out of the window, taking a notice that we are no longer near the mansion, it seems that we are somewhere in the big city. When did they manage to get so close?

After a few minutes the carriage stopped as the door was opened for us by the butlers. First exited Kristine, which was followed by me and lastly Jonathan. Kristine and I looked around while Jonathan was talking to the butlers.

Is this.. a carnival?

*A FEW HOURS EARLIER*

Kristine's POV:

"Come sit!" Jonathan said as he was already sitting on the bench. We sat on the bench as we regained our breaths, then I looked at the lake. Jonathan followed my gaze as he looked at the lake too.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Jonathan admired the lake as memories flooded his mind. Most of the memories were of him and his father having picnics there, or how his first swimming lessons were in this lake.

"It truly is." I smiled as I remembered what stories Y/n had told me about this lake. It felt so weird to be at the place where just a hundred and something years everyone used to say that once you get it, you're not making it out and if you do your fate would be terrible. I wonder if that truly is true.. I mean Y/n lived there and now the Joestars do, maybe it was just a saying?

"Actually, this is where I learnt how to swim!"  Jonathan said as he went over to the lake and I stood up to follow him, leaving Y/n on the bench.

""Really? You might be more similar to Y/n than I thought.." I said quietly, not expecting him to hear me. I squatted down next to him as we watched the fishes, then I saw it! The black and white fish Y/n had told me about. The black fish was hiding in between the weeds as the white one was swimming around in tries to find him. 

They were so beautiful, but then another fish of their kind caught my eye. It was smaller than the other two as it's colour was brown. It just sat away and observed the actions of the other two fishes.

"Oh! This one is actually mine!" Jonathan said as he pointed at the lonely brown fish. He had a proud smile on his face. "I remember.. When father and I were at a small festival in the city. There was a game with three rights and bottles as the priced were fishes." 

Jojo looked down at the small fish, who didn't even bother to notice him. "I choose her and named her Shoko, because her colour shocked me." Jojo smiled down at the fish then looked back at me.

"Why would a brown fish surprise you?" I asked as I looked down at Shoko.

"Because it's rare for her kind to have such colour.. It actually reminds me of you!" Jojo said as I gasped, but then laughed at his innocence. "This reminds me.. Today there will be a festival at the city, do you and Y/n want to come with me?" Jojo asked excitedly as he stood up and dusted his pants, then offering me a hand.

I accepted his offer as he gently pulled me up. "I would love to, but I'm not sure about Y/n. She doesn't like noisy places." I answered as we walked back to the bench where Y/n was sitting, as Jojo still held my hand but soon enough I pulled mine away.

Jojo and I sat on the bench as I was next to Y/n and Jojo was on my other side. She looked to be deep in thought so I thought that it would be better if I just let her be dissociated. Instead I turned to Jojo.

"Say.. Do you have any hobbies?" I asked, trying to start a conversation with my now brother. I don't intend to live here as a guest, I want to be a part of their family. I want to have other family besides Y/n, because.. I miss my old family, my parents and siblings..

Jojo got a bit embarrassed by the question as his right hand went behind his neck to scratch it. "I.. Well I usually spend most of my time here in the mansion. I mostly walk around our backyard or just play with Danny. But sometimes father let's me go outside of the mansion as I go to the fields, where the other kids are.." Jojo explained as he looked away from me.

There was a small time of silence, but it wasn't awkward. Then Jojo looked at the spaced out Y/n and smiled at her. Is he going to ask?

"Y/n, what do you think?" Jojo smiled at her and so did I. She looked at us with confusion written all over her face. She was definitely too spaced out.. I snicker to myself as she looks at us.

"I think it's definitely the best!" she said in a cheerful voice, which made my smirk only grow bigger. Then both Jojo and I stood up and pulled her with us, running off to the mansion.

"So when we change our clothes lets meet back here!" Jojo said as Y/n and I nodded and ran inside our rooms. 

When I opened the door I looked around. The interior was simple, the walls were in a light beige colour as the furniture matched it too. The only bright colour was the one of the bedding, which was bright yellow. The room was clean and neat as the only things it had was a big bed, a wardrobe and a vanity with all of them matching in a beige colour.

I went to the wardrobe and was nicely surprised when I opened it. It seems that the staff had bought me new clothes and readied mine to be used, a small smile appeared on my face as I picked out a light blue dress with a flower pattern on her.

I quickly put it on as then I looked at myself in the mirror of the vanity. The dress was loose as it went down to my ankles, it also had long sleeves that were in a matching colour and pattern. I smiled at myself  as I picked out a pair of light blue earrings. I look so gorgeous right now.

Then I left me room and headed back to the staircase, where I leaned against it and waited for the other two to arrive. I hope I didn't rush too much.. Just then I saw one of the doors opening and closing as Jojo exited his room. It seems that I'm just on time.

"Hey, you look so ladylike!" Jojo said as he smiled at me. He was wearing a white blouse along with a dark blue coat to match his hair.

"You look gentlemanly too." I smiled back as we made a small talk while waiting for Y/n.

*FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER*

Jonathan's POV:

We were sitting in the cart with both of them facing me as the silence was a bit awkward, so I tried to make it go away by saying. "I think that we will have fun at the carnival, right?" I looked at both Kristine and Y/n for their response. Kristine smiled at me and nodded but Y/n seemed to be spacing out, which made my smile drop a little.

"What do you think?" Kristine said as she turned towards Y/n, who in return smiled at her.

"I think the colour and the dress itself suits you perfectly." Y/n said with a cheery voice. I saw a small amount of blush appear on Kristine's brown cheeks, barely visible to anyone. 

"You know.. That's not what I meant." Kristine rolled her eyes at Y/n and let her back hit the red seat. Y/n just giggled at how she was acting, then looked at me.

"I think that it is a great idea!" she said enthusiastically as her eyes sparkled. 

"Really? That's what I was hoping you would say!" I smiled brightly as my blue eyes sparkled. "See, Kristi? I told you she would like the idea!" I said as Kristine scoffed. Kristi? How did I even think of that nickname?

"Yeah, Jojo. She liked the idea.." Kristine looked at Y/n and then back at me.

Y/n glanced between the two of us as a feeling of confusion washed over me. She looked out of the window, which made me glance and take a notice that we are no longer near the mansion, it seems that we are somewhere in the big city. When did we manage to get so close?

After a few minutes the carriage stopped as the door was opened for us by the butlers. First exited Kristine, which was followed by Y/n and the last one to exit was me. Kristine and Y/n looked around while I was talking to the butlers. I explained to them to come back here in three hours to get us back home.

After they left I went over to Y/n and Kristine as I put both my arms around their shoulders. "Let's have some fun at the carnival!" I said as then I ran forward, expecting them to follow me and they did.

I can't wait to try out the games! I thought as I looked around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 253 26
NOTE: This is a fem reader story Book I: Young Y/N and her mother are two Irish immigrants who travel to England, where her mother will be working a...
30K 931 20
Immortality. Something impossible to achieve, unless you become a vampire. Being part of the joestar family, Y/n Joestar was born with the power of i...
92K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...
131K 7.6K 39
vex /veks/ verb make (someone) feel annoyed, frustrated, or worried, especially with trivial matters. This was who you were. A scoundrel. A dirty thi...