SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 13

3K 119 7
By PLK_ARMY

With Tae, in University

Tae reached his college and was taking his books out of his locker. Just then Jimin came and hugged him from behind. "Yahh! What are you doing? Leave me" said Tae.

"Awwww, my dear friend. I thought you will not come today also. I missed you so much yesterday. I was so alone yesterday. Its feels like as if my whole world become colorless and lonely again. Poor me", said Jimin dramatically.

"Stop watching too much dramas", said Tae. "But my lines were so emotional. Right huhh? I am becoming more talented day by day", Jimin said proudly. Tae shook his head in disbelief and said, "Why are you in my life? My life would have so much better without you."

"That's so mean. How can you say that? Don't you feel bad for your innocent and poor friend", Jimin said again dramatically and fake crying. Tae ignored him this time and left for his class. "Yahhhh! How can you ignore me", Jimin said running behind Tae.

They were in the hallway and going to their class, then Jimin spoke, "Yahh! Is Jungkook fine now?" "Yeah, I think so", said Tae. "Now you don't have to worry about anything. He will not pull any stunt from now on", said Jimin. Tae just sighed.

"Yahh! But whatever you told me yesterday, it was quiet scary. Is your hyung's anger this bad? I wonder how you both live there with him", said Jimin. "His anger is scary but he loves us alot", said Tae.

"But I am thinking if my noona became like this. I will run off from my house then", Jimin said laughing. Tae also laughed a little and asked, "What about your Dad? Is he still like that or there is some improvement?"

Jimin become a little sad and said, "He is still the same. I went to the hospital yesterday to meet him. He is fine." Tae looked at Jimin who is a little sad now. He said trying to cheer up Jimin, "Yahh! He will be fine. I am sure when he will become healthy and meet you, he will be so annoyed by you." Tae started laughing. But Jimin said, "I think you are right. I am so annoying." Jimin sighed and become sad.

Tae immediatly said, "Jimin-ah, I was just joking and was trying to uplift your mood. You are a very good person, not at all annoying." "Its fine Tae, I am not sad", Jimin said and gave a small smile to Tae and went to his class. Tae also went behind him.

Time skips, at Yoongi's office

"Your next meeting is in 10 minutes", Hobi said to Yoongi looking at the tablet in his hand. Yoongi hummed and Hobi asked him, "How many more meetings are you going to attend today?"

"Till I get to know something about that 'A' person. I am sure some other person must know about it. We are not able to find anything by ourselves but we can get information from others", said Yoongi.

Hobi just sighed and said, "Do you really think that you will get to know something like this?" Yoongi just nodded.

Its now 9 p.m. amd Yoongi attended a lot of meetings and met several people in hope that they might get to know something about 'A'. But no luck, nobody ever encountered any situation like this before. He was sitting in his cabin closing his eyes. Hobi came in his cabin with food and said,"Eat this tasteless food and leave from here." Yoongi laughed at him and they both had their dinner together and then went home.

At Kim Mansion

As soon as Yoongi entered in the living room, he heard Jungkook saying, "Hyung, why can't you go there. Lets go to that restaurant. Its famous for its dishes. I want to go with you." Jungkook was whining to Tae to go the restaurant with him.

Tae said to him, "I can't go with you. I have alot of projects to do. I am occupied with my work."

Yoongi intervened in between and said, "You only want to go with your Tae hyung. Why not me, huh?"

"Hyung, its not like that. You are always busy thats why I asked only Tae hyung", Jungkook said in low voice.

Before Yoongi could reply, Tae said, "Hyung, lets have dinner." "I already had my dinner in my office with Hobi. Have you both eaten?", asked Yoongi.

"No hyung, we were just going to eat", replied Tae. "Okay, have your dinner and sleep", said Yoongi. He started walking towards his room but stopped and turned around and said, "Jungkook!"

"Yes hyung", Jungkook spoke. "Whatever restaurant is that-----", said Yoongi but cut-off by Jungkook. He said in a low voice, "I will not ask again to go anywhere hyung, I am sorry."

Yoongi sighed and said, "First listen to me." Jungkook nodded looking down. Suga spoke again, "I was saying whatever restaurant is that, we three will go there together. I will ask Hobi also", said Yoongi.

"Are you serious hyung?", asked Jungkook. "Yeah, we will go but after two or three days. I am currently busy in my work, so we will go after two-three days, okay?", said Yoongi.

"More than okay hyung", Jungkook said smiling widely. As soon as Yoongi went inside his room, Jungkook jumped in happiness and said to Tae being excited, "Hyung you heard what Yoongi hyung said, right? We will go to the restaurant and he will come with us."

Tae was shocked and said, "Yeah, I heard but I think I heard something wrong." "What are you saying hyung? Come out of our thoughts and you heard correctly", Jungkook said happily.

Tae smiled seeing his brother so happy. Yoongi was listening all this from behind the door. He chuckled at his younger brothers behaviour and thought,"They both are still kids. Getting excited over a dinner."

Time skips, after two days, At Office, around 6 p.m.

In these two days, Yoongi and his team including Hobi, Jin and Namjoon did their best to find some information about 'A' but couldn't find anything.

"Huffff! I am going to have coffee", said Namjoon and exited the meeting room.

Yoongi stood up from his chair and picked up his blazer and said, "Guys, I am going early today. Hobi, you are coming with me. We are going to a restaurant for dinner. Jin hyung, you also come with us please. I will ask Namjoon also."

"You guys go, I will go straight to my home. I have a shoot tomorrow. I have to prepare for that", said Jin.

"But hyung you can leave after having dinner with us", insisted Yoongi.

"Yoongi-ah, I never refuse you for anything. Its an important shoot. I have to go", said Jin. Yoongi nodded. Then Namjoon entered the room and Yoongi asked him. He said, "Yoongi I would have come with you but I really don't feel like eating out today. We will go some other day. Also I have to follow my diet plan."

Yoongi huffed and then looked at Hobi. Hobi said, "I am coming with you, don't worry." Everyone chuckled. "But why this sudden dinner plan?", asked Jin.

"Its not a sudden plan hyung. Kook wanted to go to this restaurant and so I thought why not. So we are going today", said Yoongi.

"Ohhh, that's good. Go and enjoy. We will join you some other day", said Jin.

Yoongi and Hobi left the office & drove off to Kim Mansion.

At Kim Mansion, 6:30 p.m.

Yoongi and Hobi went inside the Kim Mansion. As soon as they reached in the living room, they saw that the mansion is very quiet. "Are they not home yet?", asked Hobi.

"Ummmm, don't know. They must be here only. I thought Jungkook would be excited to go and must be jumping here and there in the mansion", said Yoongi.

Hobi hummed. "You sit. I will go and check in their rooms", said Yoongi. Yoongi went to Jungkook's room first but he was not there. Yoongi then checked the bathroom and he was also not there. He frowned and thought, "Its strange. Where is he? Is he not home yet?"

Yoongi exited Jungkook's room and went to Tae's room. When he entered Tae's room, he saw Jungkook there with Tae. Tae's room was a mess. Many clothes were scattered here & there.

"Hyung, don't move", said Jungkook while setting Tae's hair. "Jungkook, leave me now. You are setting my hair from last half an hour. My hair are fine. We are just going to eat not to some fashion show", said Tae getting annoyed.

"Hyung, I said na sit quietly", said Jungkook. Before Tae could answer him, Yoongi interrupted and said, "What is happening here?"

They both looked at Yoongi. "Hyung, I am getting Tae hyung ready for dinner", Jungkook said smiling and excited. Before Yoongi could react, Tae started speaking, "Hyung, its good that you are here. He is troubling me since evening. He barged into my room and he made me try like thousand outfits. I am so tired changing my clothes again & again. And after he finally chose a outfit, then he started setting up my hair. Hyung tell him to leave me. I can get ready by myself. I know fashion better than him. Ask him to go back to his room. I will now surely kick him out. Then he will complaint about me to you. Don't say anything to me then. I already told you every-------"

"Woahhhh! Calm down Tae. Jungkook, stop bothering him and go back to your room. He will get ready by himself and what about you. Don't you want to get ready?", said Yoongi.

"I was just going hyung and he is just overreacting. I didn't bothered him that much. Also, his shoes are still pending to be chosen. I will go after-----", said Jungkook but got cut-off in between.

"Yahhhh! Just get out of my room. I don't need your more help", Tae shouted. After hearing Tae's shout, Jungkook immediatly ran off to his room.

Yoongi laughed a little and looked at Tae who was now very annoyed. "Tae don't be so mad. He is just excited", said Yoongi laughing a little. "Hyung, I am telling you, he is totally mad. Did he fall off in his childhood and become like this? Look at my room, he messed up my room and now ran off. I will make him clean my room", complained Tae to Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled and said, "Okay okay, get ready fast and come downstairs. You can deal with Jungkook later." "Okay hyung, I am coming. Just give me some time", replied Tae.

Yoongi nodded and exited Tae's room. There was a sweet smile on his face. Just then, he saw Hobi standing there. He said, "Tae is finally getting comfortable with you. He is coming back to his real self."

"Yeah! He was so annoyed with Jungkook and was blaberring non-stop. I have to cut him in between. He also complained to me about Jungkook", said Yoongi smiling widely.

"Yeah, I know. I heard everything. I think you should thank Jungkook for this", said Hobi laughing a little. Yoongi also laughed and said, "I think you are right."

Soon, Tae and Jungkook came downstairs ready to go. Jungkook saw Tae's outfit and said, "Hyung, why didn't you wore what I chose for you?"

"Yahhh! This is better. Don't start again now. I will surely kill you now", warned Tae. "But----", said Jungkook but got cut-off in between.

"Lets go now, Hobi is already waiting in the car", said Yoongi. "Hyung, I will go in Hobi hyung's car. You come with this annoying person. I want some peace", Tae said and ran outside.

"Come Jungkook, lets go", said Yoongi but saw Jungkook pouting. "Hyung, he called me annoying", complained Jungkook. "Ah come now", said Yoongi and dragged Jungkook with him.

They left the mansion in their cars followed by the guards in separate cars. After a long drive of one hour, they finally reached the restaurant. "Isn't it too far?", said Yoongi while parking his car. "But this is the best restaurant hyung", said Jungkook proudly.

They got out of the car and moved towards the entrance of the restaurant. Hobi and Tae are already waiting for them at the entrance. They entered the restaurant and asked the receptionist about the booking in name of Kim Yoongi. The receptionist confirmed their booking and a waiter took them to their table. They all settled down.

"Isn't this restaurant too empty?", asked Tae looking here and there. "I am also wondering same hyung. Today it seems so empty but its a famous restaurant and it always remain crowded", said Jungkook getting confused.

Yoongi and Hobi exchanged a glance, then Hobi spoke, "What you guys have to do with crowd? Leave it. Lets order something. I am hungry." "Yeah, lets order", said Yoongi.

Tae and Jungkook nodded and started looking at the menu. Then they ordered their food and were chit chatting waiting for the food.

Soon the food was served. They are now eating their food peacefully. Suddenly, they heard a loud sound. Tae and Jungkook flinched hardly.

Heys guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Can you guys guess what will happen in next chapter????

I am sure you guys are going to like next chapter. I will make next chapter a little longer maybe.

Please LIKE, COMMENT & FOLLOW ME.

Please support me guys and stay tuned!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.3K 30
In this story BTS are sweet, caring, and strict hyung of jungkook. They are overprotective towards jungkook. They all love jungkook but there is twis...
122K 6.8K 70
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.... โ•ฐโ”ˆโซธ๐‘บ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’“...
52.6K 1.1K 37
jimin and taehyungare brothers,jungkook and yoongi are brothers. jungkook and jimin love eachother. Taehyung and yoongi going to marry eachother. wha...
55.2K 2.8K 28
๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ { ๐“๐š๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ค & ๐•๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค } ๐“๐š๐ž๐ก๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ '๐ฌ ๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‡๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง...