Titanic

By izumomolover25

Learn how Izuku and Momo met for the first time as they both have a very similar personality that will make t... More

Bio
How it started
Meeting Ochako (short)
Heated moment
Iceberg pt2
Next book
Epilogue

Iceberg pt1

354 7 3
By izumomolover25

For a while now after Momo and Izuku fun and that she lied to get away with it from Shoto both got into a heated argument as Momo brought up thag she lied which was her biggest mistake ever but she had the move towards the door. Right before Shoto tried hitting her he saw that she left without any noise. During the time she ran off where she has no idea where she's going until she ran into Izuku.

As she looked at him as he looked at her as she soon hugged him as he hugged her back.

Izuku: what seems to be the trouble today you seemed to be spooked today.

Momo: uh well I sorta spit out that I'm cheating on him with you well I didn't tell him it was you but I just brought it up.

Izuku: and so you decided to run away....why?

Momo: well there's one thing I probably haven't told you he's an abuser as well.

Izuku: he seems like the type of person to do that ok well calm down I was actually going to eat want to join.

Momo: oh yeah I don't mind that at all

They soon left to eat and yet again they hanged out which made Momo forget about Shoto again until they went to her room. So far Momo has her arm wrapped around Izukus arm as she had a good time until she felt a vibe as she looked forward as she cursed herself.

Momo:(aw fuck me why now)

Izuku:(fuck wrong with him he seems like he just committed murder no less)

Soon Katsuki walked over with jewelry in his hand with the 2 not knowing about it as he tried until Izuku smacked the shit out of him which made him fall back and looked at him crazy as everyone seen it as Shoto wide eyed to what he just seen.

Izuku: have you ever heard of personal space man don't walk up on someone you don't know.

As the officers came and saw the scene.

Officer: what happen here?

Izuku: sir he-

Shoto: that guy there attacked my friend that's on the wall.

Momo: that's not true

As Shoto covered her mouth from attempting to continue talking.

Katsuki: that's right sir my friend here told me to check his pockets to see if there's any jewelry and that on the floor proves that he stole it.

Officer: *looks at Izuku* air is that true did you really try to steal this from them?

Izuku: no officer this was never in my pocket he tried putting this in my pocket so that when you came you can find it but instead he got into my space trying to put it in my pocket and ended up getting spaced away from me.

Officer: how can we tell that your telling the truth?

Izuku: well you can try and finger print the jewelry I promise you that I did not touch it.

Officer: ok until then we are gonna separate you from them so not worry your not u see arrest alright.

As Izuku oblige he looks back at the 2 as they smile sadistically.

Instead of Izuku being intimidated by their look am he looks at a now scared Momo who life was about to be back to the way it was as he winked at her as she somewhat calmed down. Soon as they were out of sight Shoto gripped her hard as she yell out in pain.

Momo:*hurt* oww

Shoto: shut up bitch I told you to stay away from him and you cheat on me with that commoner.

Soon he locked her into the room as he soon started beaten her as Katsuki stood outside of the room as everyone felt bad for her because they seen that they planned it all along. Everyone hoped that Momo goes back to the gig she was with before she either dead or have Shotos child by rape. With Izuku after getting cuffed by the officers the officer didn't know that his keys were gonna drop at any moment and Izuku spotted that and he was gonna timed it perfectly and just as the keys dropped Izuku caught it without the key making any noise.

All Izuku hope is that Momo is fine and that she'll come to him to help him if she hasn't lost love for him. With Momo after getting beaten by Shoto she sat there feeling useless she was lucky enough that she didn't get raped nor give Shoto her first she was laying in the floor with blood trickling down her face as she went into the bathroom and took care of her wounds that no one but Izuku knew that she could take care of herself. During the time she accidentally hurt herself and she told Izuku about it as he helped her as well as telling her how to bandage herself up.

After she cleaned herself up and bandage herself up she remembered the hood times with Izuku and how she learned a lot from him. She realized that the love she has for Izuku is stronger and that he was much of a better person then her fiancé. It was actually great for her due to knowing that Shotos a abusive little bitch he made things easy for her. The reason for that is because she overheard that they were close to America and that she can leave him for good but without Izuku she doesn't know where to go and hoped that she can find him somewhere on the ship.

Momo:(I'm sorry Izuku for being weak but do not worry I do not want to have up on you)

As she starts remembering how she got separated from Izuku she realizes that he winked at her as she remembered that he's the lucky one and she really hoped and pray that he finds a way to either get out or that she helps him get out of his predicament.

As the day set to sundown where the sun is setting going down. Garrett is looking for Izuku but couldn't.

Garrett:(man where is Izuku)

Soon some of the guards started talking.

Guard#1: man you heard that Shoto tried framing that guy with the green hair?

Guard#2: yeah man it's a shame that he's gonna get arrested for framing a person we also heard that he abused his fiancé for being with him.

Guard:#1: I hate people like him that women was right to be with the guy with the green hair we are gonna let him go free after the ship reaches it destined place.

After Garrett heard that he shook his head while looking at the sunset.

Garrett:(damn your really fucking lucky man but that damn Shoto is gonna due the day that he framed my friend but who told them about the frame.........I hope you make it out of this man)

With Izuku he is now at the bottom of the ship and he is now cuffed to the poll with another set of cuffs since they couldn't find the key that Izuku got. Izuku tried and tried to get the keys that he put in his pocket after they left the room.

Izuku: *reaching for the keys but failed* damnit *sighs* at least I got the keys but who would come down and help me get this open.

Soon about 3 hours later the whole ship moved like it was an earthquake.

Izuku: what the fuck

As Izuku look out the window he sees an iceberg scraping across the boat as most of the windows broke.

Izuku: shut I hope this ship doesn't sink.

Soon he heard sirens going off as he hears water coming upwards.

Izuku:(damnit is my luck all out now)

Soon Izuku saw that his time was now as the water keep rising up steadily for the next 45 minutes later until then his savior came which made his luck came after all.

That's the end of this chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 36.9K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
8.2K 188 9
What if each task force had a position made for just decoys, or a whole team of decoys?? distractions to get the job done when needed. well read to f...