Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

De Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... Mai multe

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Nine

591 0 0
De Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger opened his eyes with a happy sigh, excited that it is five o'clock in the morning, he has set the alarm.

Immediately, he turned on the TV on Channel 24 News, and he listened to it eagerly.

He wore sports clothes and left his room, heading to the elevators. The door opened and he went down to the floor where is the restaurant and cafeteria. The workers began to greet him with a smile and doubt on their faces, "I wonder who is this? Eccentric" He sat in the cafeteria and asked the waiter to bring him various pies and a cup of coffee.

The waiter welcomed him and turned on the TV on the news channel. He was the only one in the cafeteria. He remembered Prince Tiger in the meantime who worked in the cafeteria he had in the ministry and thought, "Who will think of me now, is Im the traitor or the enemy?"

The waiter was carrying a tray and approached him and started to put breakfast on the table. "Would you like anything else, Mr. Creel?"

"Please, bring me two different pieces of cake and a bottle of water."

An hour passed and he went to the gym in the hotel, jogging on the treadmill

The radio was broadcasting Russian songs, no one was present in the hall except him, it was hour Seven... The working girls were courting him and flirting with him, and he was laughing happily.

Half an hour passed while he was jogging. He loves sports and does them regularly.

He stopped the treadmill and started drying his body of sweat with a towel. One of the female workers approached him.

She was a beautiful, slender, graceful girl with blond hair and green eyes, "What do you do on your own?. In your room "... "Watching TV"... "Don't you get bored... Would you like to take a girl to your room? Have fun with her."

Prince Tiger got excited as he looked at her, "Of course...come to my room, beautiful"..." Of course It will be paid for."

Walking together to the elevator, Prince Tiger was worried, "Who would she think I am with my simple Russian accent? Ah... Of course, I am from the Republic of Karelia," he entered with her to his room. "Ah... let's take a shower together."

Two hours passed, and the room phone rang, "Hello...yes, I am Mr. Creel."

Receptionist: There is a group of men who want to meet you... who was here yesterday.

Prince Tiger: I will come now.

Colleagues began to come to the hotel hall in happiness, determination, and ambition, some of them were wearing elegant suits, and the other was wearing normal clothes, a shirt, and trousers, without a tie.

Meanwhile, they started talking and shaking hands, and Prince Tiger was happy among them, shaking hands with warmth and affection.

Prince Tiger invited them to the restaurant for breakfast.

The waiter and assistant started to put the assorted breakfast on the table and inserted a large metal jug and started describing cups and spoons.

Alexander asked the waiter, "Can we hang a TV on the wall?"

Waiter: "Of course, I'll get you a big TV right now."

And everyone started eating breakfast.

Vlad: Would you like, Mr. Creel, to wander into Greater Russia?

Prince Tiger: Yes, I would like to hear a lot about Russia.

Vlad: Russia is a large, vast, and diverse country. There are 89 federal entities, each with its own unique economy and history.

There are sections in the European part and sections in the Asian part, for example, Siberia, which is sparsely populated, with a cool climate and a large forest. As it is a major mining region, it produces oil and gas.

There is a region of the Volga Federal District in the central part of Russia, and it includes the Volga River, one of the longest rivers in the world. It is a major agricultural area, with a growing industrial sector.

If we start by train from Moscow to the far east of Russia, the trip will take a whole week.

Some colleagues laughed.

Prince Tiger: I hear about regions and cities that want independence from Russia, what is the matter?

Edick: Don't worry, they, like Wales and Scotland, want independence.

Prince Tiger laughed, meanwhile, the waiter entered with a worker holding a big TV.

Waiter: Please hang it on the wall... Gentlemen, which channels are you interested in?

Edik: Russian music and songs channel.

The waiter laughed, "Where are you from? Everyone in the hotel is wondering."

Nikitia: We are businessmen doing contracts with Mr. Krill from the Republic of Karelia.

The worker turned on the TV on the music channel. Dosa laughed, "Waiter, bring us five bottles of Russian champagne ".

Alexi: Prince Tiger, now we will connect you to a spectrum from a satellite specially prepared for discussions, and as you know, it transmits the results to the officials... The spectrum began to touch Prince Tiger and began to broadcast In kind, pictures, and questions... " Rest assured, we are employees. We will be with you 24 hours a day, of course when you sleep or get tired, we will stop and continue later. All questions have a different set of options from the answers, and if you have any comments, we will discuss them ".

Prince Tiger smiled... and looked happy and amused.

Prof. Constantine: Mr. Creel, what do you think of what you're doing at the Home Office?

through our spectrum.

Prince Tiger: They are angry with me and want to execute me and say that I am a traitor and sell the United Kingdom to Russia.

Kolya: But don't you want to restore the British Empire... Then we must be hard on them and force them... If they do not obey, we want all ministries to be ours in order to achieve the goals.

Daniel: Don't worry, Mr. Creel, we will increase the activities of the team that handles your ministries, and we will recruit those in charge. Without government employees, people, and citizens, our actions are neither patriotic nor credible.

Prince Tiger: Well, they blackmailed them and threatened to kill them and their families.

Prof. Konstantin: Everything, Mr. Creel, is based on understanding, persuasion, and logic. Your intention is noble, however, these employees and people must be kind and merciful to them, as they are human beings.

Dasha: We will start by doing some articles for newspapers, magazines, and social media

On the issue of the eligibility for the return of the British Empire... This is in principle and we will continue in its graded form broadcast topics comprehensively and we will seek opinions.

Prof. Constantine: Great idea.

Edik: Come on, Prince, let's see with you the work of the space team in your ministry.

Satellites are moving between employees and departments and managing discussions.

And the alien staff began to take Prince Tiger's opinions.

Prof. Konstantin: Explain to them the enormous potential of the support force

Which will serve the question of the return of the British Empire.

The waiter entered with a cart full of bottles of champagne, plates of mezze, and boxes of juice and he started opening champagne and pouring it into glasses and serving it to visitors.

Half an hour passed, and everyone was laughing, chatting, and joking.

Prof. Konstantin: The organizers in our team have reached 9%.

Prince Tiger: Good result.

Alexandre: We are going to start collecting opinions through diplomacy in your former colonies.

Prince Tiger: Will they talk about this?

Alexander: Yes, but in principle and in general, to see the reaction.

Prince Tiger summoned the waiter, "I'd like you to make us a big roast pig for lunch."

Waiter: We must prepare for this... It will take several hours."

Prince Tiger: We'll wait... Please bring different sauces and a variety of salads.

Waiter: Well, Mr. Creel.

Everyone continued their discussions about Russia and its conditions, and the conditions of the Russian people, and they talked about topics Social, about life in the Soviet Union, the dissolution of the republics, and the changes that took place.

Bulgaria, the capital, Sofia.

Sergey was in a special intelligence company, sitting in the cafeteria.

There were classmates, Sergey had attended several classes today in the art of reincarnation and ways of thinking Intelligent escape routes, and information gathering.

He was sitting alone at a table drinking coffee and cutting a chocolate cake. The cafeteria was spacious with tables, there are many pictures of Bulgaria's regions hung on its walls. The cook was standing behind the food cart, he was a young man, he was tall, huge, and wore a white apron, and wore a white hat on his head.

Sergey was listening to his classmates seeing the jokes and laughing. Sergei looked at his watch, got up, and headed to the study room, where the teacher Borka was sitting at his desk.

Sergey: Hello, master teacher

Borka: Sergei... come to me and take the second worksheet, read it and go and discuss

them in room 8.

Sergey took the paper and began to read it and felt resentment, then he went reluctantly and started walking In the corridor and entering room 8 directly, Mr. Vasil met him, "Please, Mr. Sergey, sit down and I will explain to you your work, please be careful... Look at the pictures. This is the area and its environs around Sofia, this is a large warehouse of a company that owns a supermarket, and this is a picture of the guard at the gate. I will give you a paper explaining the steps of action, and also go to the operating room and they will give you a trailer truck... Sergey, are you all right?

Sergey: Yes, sir

Vasil: The order is executed immediately.

Two hours passed and it was nighttime. Sergey was driving the trailer with water written on it... Sergey was intense Caution in driving the truck, and now he is checking the map and watching the street numbers.

It was nine o'clock Sergey approached the big store area, as it was in a secluded area.

Sergei began imagining the steps he would take, as his heart was beating with fear and anxiety... Sergei wanted to light a cigarette, but remembers the warnings of the Operations Department, as he was transporting 40,000 liters of petrol.

Sergei stopped the trailer, got out, and looked through a small telescope at the warehouse and the guard, and then he became looking at the top of the warehouse and saw surveillance cameras and wires. The warehouse was large, 300 meters long, and wide 100 metres. Sergey took out a small electronic plane from his bag and began to adjust it, which was carrying a small camera and a small gun. He put water bullets in it, then turned on the plane and flew it as it approached the warehouse, Sergei watched through his cell phone with anticipation and fear. Four minutes passed and the plane settled on the ceiling of the store, then he moved it and made it directly above the head of the guard and pressed when a button was fired, a bullet containing a needle hit the guard's neck directly, and he immediately fell to the ground passed out. " Great guard will sleep for three hours," Sergei laughed, and then the plane's camera panned specters broadcast on the camera on the gate, "Wonderful, the surveillance cameras do not see me because of the spectra."

Sergey drove the trailer cautiously, reached the gate, searched the guard's pockets, and took all the keys.

He opened the store door after trying several keys. Climb the iron stairs to the location of the electronic control devices, and disabled all cameras, alarm bells, and fire extinguishers.

He heard a voice shouting, "What is this? Everything has been cut off. I don't see anything." Sergei took out his cell phone and made orders for the plane and quickly entered the storeroom, Sergey turned the plane towards the guard and pressed the button to fire the sleeping bullet, but the guard avoided it, pulled out a gun, and shot it. The plane fell to the ground and crashed. Sergei panicked as he looked at his cell phone.

The guard started running towards Sergey, "Stand where you are or I'll shoot you." The guard began to climb up the iron stairs, grabbed Sergey's shoulder, and pointed the gun at him, "What are you doing here?"

Suddenly, Sergei hit the guard's gun with his hand, and it fell from his hand, then he pounded the guard's stomach, and he fell, then Sergey pulled out a gun and pointed at him, "Don't move, I won't kill you." Then he took the handcuff from the guard's pocket and Lock it on his hand.

Quickly Sergey got out, ran to the trailer, turned it on, and drove it into the storeroom. The guard was screaming

"Help, help, thief, thief." Sergei pulled a hose from behind the trailer and started spraying gasoline on the goods, moving the trailer and spraying gasoline.

The guard had come down the stairs, left the warehouse, and found a colleague asleep. He tried to wake him up. He felt his heartbeat and breathing, then began to pull him with his handcuffed hands.

Sergey thought, "What if someone threw a torch and I was spraying gasoline... Oh my God, I would have become black coal," Sergei got into the trailer, got out of the warehouse, got out, and threw a torch inside.

The storehouse was on fire. Sergei was elated, ran, got into the truck, and drove off moving away, remembering the recommendations that he should move away quickly, he started speeding up, then he looked from the truck's view of the flames. Suddenly, he heard strong voices, booms, and fires rising, "Oh, my God... I wonder what was there."

Sergey started driving the trailer until he reached the company's site, so he put the truck into the parking lot and he went to room No. 8. Andrei greeted him, "Hello, Sergey, how are you?"

Sergey was angry, "I burned people's warehouses, what's the matter?"

Andrey: Do not worry, Sergey, that this storehouse belongs to people who are enemies of our country and used to store explosives there.

So that they terrorize us and expel us with the help of hostile countries... We are liquidating them... Well done, Sergey... Now you go on a three-day vacation.

Sergei left the company and headed to the bus station. It was six in the morning, People were looking at Sergey and smelling petrol coming from him, Sergei was Frightened and worried and the people were laughing.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

93 0 12
This story follows the life of Oscar Otter, a Russian soldier during WWI as he observes and takes part in many of the events that made Russia what it...
532 32 6
Boris - the mighty leader of all Slavic countries, gets a report about the Slavic Union being disrupted by a section of hostile Western spies. Withou...
775 4 46
In this world the Spanish Empire is now focused on fixing their decline after the loss of the Spanish Benelux. So the Spanish monarchy decides to hav...
218K 12.6K 13
The battle and blood thirsty maniac of a prince wasn't exactly an ideal lover to many. All marriage candidates ran away and not even the greediest wo...