Princess of Siodonna and Obel...

By amey78

When Diana, a dancer of Siodonna and the beloved of the Emperor of the Obelian Empire, Claude de Alger Obelia... More

~Main Characters~
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~Supporting Characters~

Chapter 7

1K 30 10
By amey78

Author's pov

~Five Years Later~

"Raven, where are you?" A beautiful yet, adorable little girl said and looking around for someone.

That was supposed to be the forgotten Crown Princess of Obelian Empire who was destined to die at her 18 birthday.

But now, she was beloved Princess of Siodonna Sultanate who bears the striking resemblance of her mother, Princess Diana.

Athanasia Al Noor Siodonna or by her supposed birth name, Athanasia de Alger Obelia.

She was now 5 years old, she inherited the Imperial Family's jewel blue eyes by her father's and having the spitting image of her mother. She had her long, wavy blond hair tied into a high ponytail with her soft bangs falling over her eyes. She wore light pink dress of Siodonna's fashion and a pair of pink slippers.

She kept looking around in the gardens, brushes to the small pools and around the Jasmine Palace.

She soon sighs in disbelief as she crossed her arms.

'Where is Raven? Raven is often with Athy or Nay-Nay...Where he is?' She thought before she soon heard some footsteps coming to her.

She turned around and seeing another girl who's around of her age or slightly older than her.

"Nay-Nay!" She exclaimed as revealing the identity of Indigenous girl.

Nayeli Ingriddottir or Nayeli Rosas.

The adoptive daughter of the First Grand Princess Ingrid Magnusdottir of Nordia, Princess of Nordia and Shamaness.

Nayeli is a Indigenous girl as she has tan skin, long, wavy shiny black hair reaches down to her waist and parted in the middle of her forehead, she has light blue eyes. She wore a two piece outfit, cropped top and shirt of white color with a colorful embroidery flowers. She had pink, black and blue beaded choker necklace with moon crescent on it, and open toe flats.

"Nay-Nay, did you find Raven?" She asked which Indigenous girl shook head.

"Sorry, Athy but I couldn't find Raven anymore..."-Nayeli

"Aw..."-Athanasia

"But I think I know who has Raven" Nayeli said which Athanasia didn't think long who it was the one who had her beloved Divine Beast.

"LUCAS!!!!" She nearly shouted before both of them went where the Magician of the Black Tower was.

They finally found Lucas who was in child form and holding the beloved baby wolf named Raven.

"You jerk! Stop stealing Raven from Athy!" Athanasia nearly shouted which Lucas smirks towards the young Princess while Nayeli shook her head by knowing this would happened.

"Well, well, well, if isn't my favorite piggy Princess. Your little flur ball been annoying me lately, I can see the Princess still dislikes me"-Lucas

"Because you eaten Athy's chocolates two days ago! You jerk!!!"-Athanasia

"Not my fault that I didn't know, I was hungry around that time"-Lucas

"Lucas, you jerk!!!"-Athanasia

Both of them starts bickering with each other as Nayeli stole Raven from Lucas by using her Shamanic powers and holding Raven who got very happy and affectionate towards Nayeli by licking her face.

Since the Divine Beast mirrors heavily of Athanasia's personality, he's unfriendly with Lucas while with Nayeli, he's very affectionate with her.

'They're doing it again...To be honest, this kind of reminds me how Tío Klaus and Tía Layla often argue' Nayeli thought while watching them arguing.

It's been five years since Diana runaway from Obelia and went back to her old life as the Princess of Siodonna and as well...

Give birth to Athanasia safely and sound.

Athanasia grow well and loved by her relatives and her non-relatives, including her beloved mother Diana and her sweet nanny Lily.

She even called Ingrid 'Grandma' by knowing Ingrid raised her mother and her aunt.

She grew alongside with Nayeli, Ingrid's adoptive daughter who often stays in Siodonna due to Ingrid's missions to prevent the twisted fate events.

Because of that, they were close along with her cousin, Crown Princess Sarai the daughter of Sultana Anaya and Sultan Aslan.

And also, since Athanasia's mana was powerful and grew more due to her mixed heritage from the Imperial Bloodline of Obelia and the Nymph's Bloodline of the Royal Family.

Half of her magic ended up manifesting to her Divine Beast Raven and she ended up developing overloading mana and causing drawbacks like her coughing blood.

That shocked the hell out of Diana and Lily.

But luckily, Lucas came to the rescue and neutralized Athanasia's power but reverse him to his child appearance and Ingrid made some medicine for Athanasia with sweet flavor.

I mean Ingrid is herbal pharmacist and a doctor.

Due to her having jewel blue eyes that is a Imperial trait of the Imperial Family, she disguises her eyes with her mother's rose pink eyes.

Because of that, Lucas became Athanasia's companion and they were often bickering, and competitive with each other.

Even Ingrid stated that Lucas is still in puberty in immortal terms

As for him and Nayeli, they were in good terms and more calmer with each other due to he was a Magician while Nayeli a Shaman.

"Well, I guess can see you're arguing with Lucas again" the Princess, Warlock and Shamaness soon turned around and seeing a gorgeous woman with long, wavy blonde hair and rose colored eyes.

"Mama!!!" Athanasia soon ran towards the Princess of Siodonna, Diana Al Noor Siodonna.

Diana smiled as she knee down and hugged her back before Raven joined in because Athanasia's love towards her mother.

"My sweet Athy, where you been? I and Lilian been looking for you and Nayeli" Diana soon said as picking up Athanasia with Raven who was on Diana's shoulder and licking her face affectionately.

"Athy and Nay-Nay been looking for Raven but Lucas kidnapped Raven again! Bad Lucas!" Athanasia said as she and Lucas glared at each other intensely as Nayeli replied 'Usual' to Diana.

Diana chuckles as Lily soon came in and hold Raven.

"Princess, don't be mad at Master Lucas. I mean he did helped your mother before you were born"-Lily

"Yeah, and it's not my fault that your mutt doesn't like me. After all, everyone is jealous of my handsomeness"-Lucas

"I still think Tío Klaus and Tío Siggy are more prettier than you"-Nayeli

"Hey!" Lucas nearly shout as Athanasia replied 'Even Uncle Aslan' as Diana and Lily sighs by seeing bickering between Athanasia and Lucas.

For Lucas being over 200 years old, he's acts like kid still and Ingrid stated that he's still in his adolescent.

"Anyways, Nayeli. Indie, your Mamá came back from her trip" Diana soon said which Nayeli light up and wide smile before went towards two ladies.

"Lucas, do you wanna join us?" Diana asked which Lucas shook his head and walked away with his finger on his ear.

"Nah, I'm fine. I gotta some things to do...Tell the Grand Princess that I said 'Hi'" Lucas said as walking away before teleporting away.

Diana sighs before she along with Lily took Athanasia and Nayeli away, and waking where Ingrid was meeting.

Nayeli hugged her adoptive mother as she hugged her before she greeted with Athanasia with a big hug too.

Lucas watched them and sighs.

'I would usually get mad by seeing familial actions like this but...not anymore, to be honest, it doesn't really bothering me anymore. I guess living in Siodonna with Lady Diana, her handmaiden and her family...made me feel comfortable...Even Grand Princess Ingrid whom she's better than that old man' Lucas thought before sleeping on the pillow.

Since Lucas lived in the Royal Palace of Siodonna, he got used with Diana and her family, even with Lily and Ingrid.

He sometimes seek some advices with Ingrid due to her being thousands of years older than him and his former teacher.

And despite he doesn't likes kids, he's amused by Athanasia's brazen and fearless personality as they're often bickering with each other while with Nayeli, she's very snarky and little sassy with Lucas but they both get along in calm terms due to her being somehow mature.

I mean when you have a werewolf mom who's thousands of years old, you know where you get that maturity.

Either way, they respected his privacy as he respected them and he feels fine with them.

"Mama! Athy, Nay-Nay, and Raven will be playing with Sari!"-Athy

"Okay, my darling. Have fun and don't go near the lakes, you're still learning your swimming classes and make sure both Nayeli, Raven, and Sarai are okay?"-Diana

"Okay! Come on, Nay-Nay! Raven!" Athanasia soon ran with Nayeli and Raven following her to where the Crown Princess Sarai was.

Diana soon smiles warmly as knowing she changed fate and she managed to give happiness to her daughter.

She was happy.

"So, Grand Princess, how was your trip?" Lily asked serving Lippe tea to Diana and Ingrid on two teacups.

"Well, to be honest, the Kingdom of Roan was very much a fun trip. There, I might two young kids of the Ancient Wizards descent. The boy has very bright red hair and he has quite amusing as calling himself "Trash" lot...and for his sister, she's very beautiful with a pink magenta hair and she's very savvy and has a sarcastic humor. The girl was destined "Villainess" in Eorka with the stupid annoying wannabe Goddess" Ingrid explained as she sounds annoyed by mentioning mage wannabe Goddess of the Holy Nation of Laila.

"I see, so what happened to the girl who was suppose to be the possession of the mage with the God complex?" Diana asked and she didn't want to call mage by her name since she share the similar name as Ingrid's best friend and sister in law, Layla Bat-David.

"Well, about her...she got kidnapped by some people who had a grudge against her family due to both of her idiot brothers being arrogant douchebags and trafficking her to Roan with other kids. Lucky for her, she was saved along with other kids by Henituse Family and by two kids I mentioned, Cale and Penelope. Anyways, they decide to let the girl stay with them unlit they find her family while for the idiots of Eorka, they given up during weeks of searching for her" Ingrid soon said which both Diana and Lily were disbelief by the actions of family of the girl.

Ivonne Eckhart, the suppose to be possession of the wannabe Goddess.

Because of the change of fate, she didn't became the possession of the wannabe Goddess.

But she was still lost in festival of Eorka and kidnapped and trafficked to the Kingdom of Roan which she was saved Cale and Penelope from the Henituse Family, and now living with them.

"Good thing, she's alright" Lily soon said which Diana nodded and drink her Lippe tea elegantly.

"That's good...What about Obelia? Has Claude already forgotten about me and Athanasia while ruling the Empire?" Diana soon said which Ingrid didn't look surprise but rather doubtful when Diana mentioned that.

"Indie?" Diana uttered which Ingrid soon sighs.

"Diana...The Emperor has been looking for you and even he kicked out all the concubines of the Ruby Palace"-Ingrid

"Wait, what?"-Diana and Lily

Meanwhile with Athanasia~

"Athy can't wait to play with Sari!" Athanasia cheerfully said which Nayeli smiled while they were waking to the residence of the Crown Princess Sarai Al Noor Siodonna.

"Yup, me too. Even I can show Sari new tricks what I learned" Nayeli soon said which Athanasia cheeky smile while Raven was walking in front of the two girls.

Athanasia suddenly saw a light around her which surprises both Nayeli and Raven.

Raven barks as Nayeli tries to reach towards her.

"Athy!!!!" Nayeli shouted as she grabbed her before both her and Athanasia were teleported.

Raven barks in shock before he ran and search for Lucas.

When he found him, he starts barking loudly and alarming that annoyed Lucas.

"Tch, you annoying mutt. Don't you know my sleep is important?" He irritatedly said before he noticed Raven's alarming and worried expression as noticing the disappearance of two girls.

"Wait, where's Athanasia and Nayeli?"-Lucas

Somewhere else.

Athanasia and Nayeli soon appeared on the soft grass before they sat up.

"Athy, are you okay? You're not hurt?" Nayeli asked in worriedly before Athanasia shook her head and replied that she isn't here.

"Athy is fine. Anyways, where's Raven?" Athanasia asked before they noticed the strange gardens and air was fresh than warm.

"I don't know...I will try to find Raven, you stay here" Nayeli soon said as leaving to search for Raven.

Athanasia rubbing her head before she stop up and stood up before she saw something shinning cross the brushes.

She soon went towards it and seeing small golden statutes that made her amazed by it's beauty and brightness.

'Wow! Gold! Athy loves gold! It's one of the things Athy loves in her life! Mama, Lily, chocolate, Raven, gold! Even Auntie and her family along with Grandma and Nay-Nay! Lucas... He's a jerk but he's still a friend of Athy' Athanasia thought as still developing her tsundere personality soon.

She touches the gold and feeling it's cold but marvelous figure.

'Mr Gold, please come and live with Athy, Mama and Lily...We will have lot of fun!' Athanasia thought as hugging the gold.

"Why there's a chubby creature touching my things?" Athanasia soon heard a unknown and masculine, deep voice which she turned around and seeing unknown man in front her.

A devastatingly handsome man.

With the same jewel blue eyes like her.

Athanasia was shocked when she saw that man who wore the Siodonnaian fashion custom but he had the same unique eyes like her.

It was the cold-hearted Emperor of Obelian Empire.

Claude de Alger Obelia.

Claude quickly noticed little girl's appearance and she's strikingly resembles his runaway lover along with the jewel blue eyes.

Claude was stunned while Athanasia was still shocked and confused before she noticed the crimson haired man, Felix coming towards him.

"Your Majesty, why are you- Huh?!?!" Felix exclaimed by seeing Athanasia.

'This mister...he has the same eyes like Athy...' Athanasia thought before Claude soon got close to her that made her flinched before he touches her face and getting a good look of her.

"Diana?" He uttered in shock that Athanasia's eyes widen more and she now convinced who was that man.

'He's the mister whom Mama left him.... He's supposed bad mister whom Mama fears he might turn to... he's...he's... Athy's Papa' Athanasia thought as knowing the cold-hearted Emperor Claude is her biological father.

They finally met after five years Diana and Lily run away from Obelia.

Looks like Fate still has their own plans for the young Princess and her parents.

Especially when she's the Crown Princess of the Obelian Empire.

Hey guys!

Author here!

I will leave this like that since I have to work on my other book Suddenly I became a Mother.

I mean I still have to work on the relinking relationship of Claude and Diana as well, the dynamic between other characters.

Including the building relationship between Ingrid and Anastacius in their disguises as Grand Duchess Rosaline Ulfdottir and Viscount Patterson.

It's a enemies to lovers thing, so yeah 😂😂😂.

Who doesn't love enemies to lovers trope.

Also, I might put Nayeli's a love interest.

Anyways, thank you for reading.

Ciao and good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 707 38
(Remake of Who made a Mother) People stated that people get reincarnated due to a regret they had in their previous life. Diana Rose, the reincarnat...
145K 4.5K 45
Father hates me. He despises me. Why? Until the end, I never knew. I could never put my finger on his hatred for me. In fact, I could never understan...
774K 42.1K 99
Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is suddenly murdered by a mysterious woman in bla...
8.4K 437 9
The youngest grandaughter of the High Priest of Tìrvitae is met with a terrible truth. Given a revelation by the Holy "World Tree", she suddenly rem...