A War on Death

By _julesxoxo_

The game of life is always rigged. This is known. But the real mystery of existence was never about life... i... More

Chapter One: Collection
Chapter Two: Thana
Chapter Three: Help Me
Chapter Four: Memories
Chapter Five: Clever Thing
Chapter Six: Stained
Chapter Seven: Mortal Men
Chapter Eight: Hunting or Trapped

Disclaimer

3.5K 23 6
By _julesxoxo_

Hey guys, I'm going to be blunt. I'm a junior in highschool, have been single for sixteen years straight, and my faith in the male species is lacking severely. I wrote this book, and all of my others, just to put a little sparkle on the shortcomings of those in reality.

I do NOT by any means consider this professional writing so don't go in to this thinking I'm the next Fitzgerald, I'm not.

That being said, I wanted to warn you that I wrote the beginning of this story about a year ago and have just now come back to writing it again. So the first few chapters will be ROUGH, please say any errors you see.

All my men are a bit toxic, clingy, and oftentimes would be kind of a red flag in real life. Do Not except some of this treatment in your actual relationships, it's only hot in books.

Ok, I'm done.

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS, I literally love reading them sm, they make my day. Annotate babes, please.

Don't forget to vote too!!

-Jules

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.7K 86
"Jealous?" "Why would I be?" "Because I know your fantasies." He argued. I leaned closer to him, smelling his overwhelming scent. "And I'm appalled...
2.3M 99.3K 56
👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he said as his eyes raked over my body. I tr...
792 181 25
*ONC 2024 entry* **Round Two Ambassador's Pick** **Longlisted** She's an angel of love; an ill-fitting name, as she's no angel. She strives for a wor...
49.8K 852 38
**If you see or read this book on any other platform, it's been stolen and plagiarized. This is the ONLY forum that has my permission to publish my...