Me, strays, and some old dude...

By Nappingismypassion

Y/n is an average 13-year-old girl. She was average and so was her life. Too average, life was boring. It was... More

intro
Chapter 1 The old guy on the steps
Ah the fresh smell of middle schoolers burning in hell
Story Notice
Tutoring Session
Detective agency of the clinically insane
Errand girl for hire
I'm not an Uber
A blueberry on the bridge
Untitled Part 10
A murder on D street
A murder on D street part 2
A talk on the bridge
A mini mission/ muffin fan
Me and Kyouka
Untitled Part 18
The case
Addressing Future Chapters and triggering material
Somethings not right
First meetings
Great way to end the day
Authors note/new story?
Announcement
Everythings fine
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Quick authors note
Chess
Sheep in Wolfs clothing?
The wild bunch, the Sheep
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Lamb to Slaughter
Lamb to Slaughter 2
Untitled Part 37
A gift
Shopping
Not STORY
A Night to Remember
It's not okay
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Apology
Hey i want your opinion
Untitled Part 51
Packing
Not an Update but news
Untitled Part 54
Settling in
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Not a chapter but I want to see ya guys argue or just talk idk
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled part 65
Part 67
Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
PSA
Potential Y/n sketches
Part 73
Additional sketch my artist made
Part 75
Part 76
Story explanation
Part 78 lets go
Part 79
Feedback
Nearly my spring break woop woop! New chalter too
New chapter

Untitle part 66

1.5K 87 40
By Nappingismypassion

"Dammit the Bastards not picking up!" The ginger haired man slammed his phone onto table.

The older man next to him took the phone out of his hand, "Hello, Dazai. Being a little uncareful, are we? I think you'd best change your number."

"Hey! Why'd he pick up the moment you called?!?!? What is he physic gimme that! He stole the phone from the older man's hand. "Yo, Daza- Damn it, that bastard hung up!!!"

"Chuuya are you sure you should be getting shit faced on a work night?" A man with a bowl cut asked. He noticed the the man's blue eyes began to gloss over.

The older man called over the bartender, "He'll be fine Kajii. He's got tomorrow off. Can we get a water over here?"

" You still sure he'll be fine and why is he taking off of work. Isn't he a workaholic."

"I think you mean alcoholic. Anyways, he said he was visiting family."

"Well I'm not sure if he's going to be ready to see them tomorrow."
The older man then asked, "Why do you say that?"
Kajii pointed behind the older man at the red head. "Because Chuuyas already fast asleep." The ginger flawless skin was lying smooshed onto bars wooden counter.

"Shit, are you gonna bring him back?"

"Hell no, it's like he carries bricks in his pockets or something."

"For guy who can manipulates gravity, you would think the would make himself a few pounds lighter."

The older man finished his drink and then grabbed Chuuyas arm and wrapped it around his shoulders. "Come on Chuuya, you got a big day tomorrow."

Time-Skip

The girl took out her school uniform as she dusted it off. She changed into it and slipped on her matching sock and her brown shoes.

The girl came out of her room as did Ranpo but he was still in his sleepwear. Mr Fukuzawa was nursing a cup of coffee while he read the paper. "Hey, I'm meeting up with a family friend so I won't be back immediately."

"Y/n, I'm not sure if you should meet up with this person. It may not be safe out right now."

The girl waved him off as she left with nothing but an apple for breakfast. "It'll be fine, he's very close to me." The girl shut the door behind her as she left for school.

Time skip

The girl waited in the park for her cousin to arrive. The two seemed like opposite yet parallels when they were younger. Brown and purple, pale and (s/t), red and (h/c). Despite their differences the man still brought the girl great comfort.

As the girl surveyed the park she saw a man in a green hoodie and black pants approach her. His red hair gave his identity away, "Chuuya!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 266 23
Y/n L/n never knew her biological parents nor did she ever really care to know them. She had loved her adopted parents and that was enough for her. B...
259 25 11
-bsd female reader insert- I DO NOT OWN BUNGO STRAY DOGS OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS! -ON HOLD OR FOREVER DISCONTINUED- Was life as horrible as it seems...
31.8K 1.2K 12
โ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข, ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.โž in a world where nothin...
6.7K 275 39
A story about a sick girl named Y/n L/n, holding a past that was filled with naivety, loss, and loneliness. After being isolated in an alleyway for 1...