Fire & Flame

By bluebird411

"You once asked me why I came here, and I'll be honest. I thought I knew why." More

Arrival
Decantation
Figuratively tossed into the Jungle

Character Info

332 9 2
By bluebird411

Published - September 2023
Edited - Dec. 2023 (detail correction)

Name: Ronnie Augustine

Full Name: Kathryn Veronica Isabelle Augustine-Jones

Age: 27

Height: 5'10"

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Hazel-green

Nickname/Alias: Ronnie, Ron, Kathy, Isa, Belle, Kath, Vera

\|/

Family -

Grace Augustine
Maternal Aunt

Victoria Augustine-Jones
Mother

Millie Jones
Adoptive/Step Mother

Unknown
Biological father

Job/Profession: Botanist/Xeno-botanist, biologist/Xenobiologist

Personality: Ronnie is often seen as a bold, brash, and confident person. Which has gotten her in trouble through the years. It's a front. Not many people know, or realize this. The only people who do know, are her parents. If she sees someone that has potential, she's tough on them. She makes sure that they do stuff correct, so that they succeed in life.

Abilities ~
°Languages: Throughout her childhood, Ronnie lived in many different places. Through this, she learned many different languages. Besides her native English, Ronnie is able to speak German, Irish-Gaelic, some Spanish, some Korean, and the Na'vi language as well.

°Artist: To occupy her time as a kid, Ronnie taught herself how to draw. She started simple, with buildings, and objects before moving on to people.

°Musicality: One of the few things that Ronnie was able to use for a job, was her ability to sing. She sang in various lounges to help pay her education, and the odd medical bill.

Weapons ~
°Human Weapons:
▪︎Pocket knife
▪︎RDA issued standard handgun
▪︎Tazer
▪︎Brass knuckles

°Avatar Weapons:
▪︎Avatar Issued Knife

▪︎Avatar Issued Machete

▪︎Flare Gun

▪︎Grenades

History: Ronnie Augustine was born on October 2nd, 2127. She was born to her mother Victoria Augustine, as a result of a one-night stand. Although she didn't grow up with much, that didn't stop Ronnie from having fun. When she graduated high school, she immediately applied to as many colleges that taught the courses she wanted, as possible.

She was top of her class, and sure as hell made sure her efforts weren't for nothing. The results of her hard work, earned Ronnie and early gradution from the program. One whole year early. Which got the notice of the RDA. Specifically, the Science Operations division, SciOps for short. She was recruited right out of graduation, under the guise of getting to work in the Avatar Program with her mother's estranged sister, Grace.

When she relayed this her mom, and step-mom, there were mixed reactions. Her step-mom Millie was overjoyed, and happy for her. Victoria, however wasn't happy. She wasn't angry, either. She was apprehensive, more than anything. Despite being scared for her daughter's future, Victoria told Ronnie how proud she was, and that she wished the best for her.

Ronnie did trials and test for a whole year, testing her ability to connect not only with a avatar, but the possiblity of connecting with the natives as well. In doing so, she made some friends within the program.

On the week before the fated launch, Ronnie went on shore leave. She spent it with her family, knowing that it was was going to be the last time she saw them for a while....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896K 20.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
10.5K 414 11
The one where the Cullens adopt a gen Z teen Or Where Valerie is trying to find something worth living for. {Book 3 in phase 2}
6.8K 238 9
Diya Eric was just a girl from 2022 stuck simping for Matthew Lillard's 1996 role of Stu Macher. And when offered a chance to, somehow, enter the rea...
1.1M 36.1K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...