Arranged - Jeongchan

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

Jeongin has never been the ideal child to his parents. A trouble maker, lazy, never really paying attention i... More

Chapter 1 - Intro
Chapter 2 - Special guests
Chapter 4 - Distract
Chapter 5 - A goofy plan
Chapter 6 - Acting
Chapter 7 - Neowa naui DRIVVEEE
Chapter 8 - Great match
Chapter 9 - Almost free
Chapter 10 - Breakdown😫
Chapter 11 - Cuties stay cute
Chapter 12 - Graduation‼️‼️
Chapter 13 - Fight 🤺🤺
Chapter 14 - Hold on
Chapter 15 - Now what
Chapter 16 - Ugh we have to talk
Chapter 17 - So perfect
Chapter 18 - Opening
Chapter 19 - All I could wish for
Epilogue/10k special

Chapter 3 - Marriage!?

1.5K 57 56
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

"Here's to our Yang Jeongin and Bang Chans marriage!" His father yells out while clinking the guests glasses.

Jeongin drops the spoon he was about to bring to his mouth. Freezing as soon as he heard the words marriage, his world practically collapsing while his parents cheer. All 4 of the boys at the end of the table in immense shock, none of them had been informed that this was the reason for this meeting.

Chan, the other person in this agreement, had his eyes wide, staring at the adults who were clinking their glasses and downing their drinks.

As soon as the wave of shock dissipates, a wave of anger flows over Jeongin. "M-marriage?"

He suddenly stands up from his seat in rage, his chair getting pushed back with a screech, "Mom dad I just turned 18!"

His parents seemed surprisingly calm in contrast to their son who was in complete crisis. Nonchalant about the fact they didn't even tell their son that they were getting him married as soon as he was of age.

His father sets down the glass he was drinking from elegantly, "Why isn't that perfect that Jeongin-ah!"

The adults laugh in agreement, while Jeongin felt like his mind was going to explode.

"Are you not seeing what's wrong with this!? I'm too young! Do you think my life is just a buisness deal?" Jeongins head was pounding. The idea was crazy to him.

"Well you were of age and this agreement will be helpful for both sides so that we can strengthen the company for our wonie to take over." His mother softly smiles. "Don't make a scene now darling. You should be glad we found you a boy instead."

"What do you mean don't make a scene!? You're telling me getting married to someone I barely know! And he's much older!?" Jeongin wasn't thinking straight anymore. He looks at Chan for any reaction but he remains frozen.

"Why he's only 24." Chan's mother brings a piece of bread to the daughter in her laps mouth.

"24!??" Jeongin felt like he was going to throw up. This was his worst nightmare.

Jay was snickering under his breath, his body thrown back onto the chair like he was getting free entertainment. Jungwon was frantically looking around and panicking at the fact he could have been somewhat of a reason why his brother was put into this situation. That poor boy couldnt handle that guilt.

Chan was staring down at his food. His mind looked blank, almost like you could push his body and he would fall to the ground like a statue.

While the little girl was brightly smiling unaware of the slice worthy tension in the atmosphere.

"The wedding's to be held in July! Perfect right?" His mother takes a sip of her drink with a grin.

This has to be a fucking prank.

"You guys are insane!" Jeongin yells out before storming away from the table and not looking back.

It took all of his power to climb the stairs without letting a tear slip. It was too overwhelming. He knew his life was over. He barely got to experience it and now he was getting married to someone he barely knows.

And they didn't even bother to tell him beforehand.

What kind of parent does that?

As soon as he opens his bedroom door, he collapses onto his bed. Letting himself release a few tears. Jeongin hadn't even graduated highschool yet. He always dreamed of a beautfiul kdrama worthy love story. And he thought he'd have enough time to experience that, to take things slow since he was just a teenager.

Now he suddenly wishes he found someone earlier, he wishes he could've lived more recklessly than he already had in these past few years. If he had known he was going to get married off this young, he would've gone to that rager at Hyunjins cousins place last year. But now, he was never getting fucking laid.

He was getting married to a boy 6 years older than him!

Please let me wake up from this horrendous dream lord!

The door creaks open and the handsome dirty blonde walks in. His face still full of shock. Jeongin quickly wipes some tears off his face, pretending like he was fine.

"I-I'm sorry." Chan walks into the room and sits next to the younger on his bed, "I didn't know."

His voice sounded genuine. And Jeongin was too out of it to care about filtering his words.

"It's not your fault. It's my fucking parents. They just want to marry me off so I'm not their responsibility!" He puts his head into his hands and tightly grips his hair. Not even caring at the fact he was breaking down in front of someone he met less than an hour ago.

Tears uncontrollably flow out his eyes as he feels an arm wrap around his shoulder. A comforting embrace. "We will figure something out." Chan whispers trying to console the boy.

"H-how?" The younger hiccups, revealing his face.

"I'll find a way, we still have a few months. I'm not going to let you ruin your young life." He talks softly with care in his eyes.

As angry as Jeongin was, he felt relieved his 'fiancé' was atleast a nice person. Chan didn't deserve this either. He probably wanted his love story, not some crying teen that he's getting forced to marry.

A figure appears in the doorway, looking like they just ran a mile and causing the boys to look their away. Jungwon puts his hands on his knees and takes a second to breath, when he sees his brother he lets out a long sigh.

"Shit I didn't think they would actually do something like this." He shakes his head at the idea. Jungwon was visibly nervous for his brother. But there wasn't much he could do.

"Damn why do you look like your the one getting an arranged marriage?" Jay speaks from behind Jungwon, looking the boy up and down with an eyebrow raised.

"AH WHAT THE HELL" Jungwon jumps back in surprise. The voice in his ear sent shivers down his spine. "Where did you come from!?"

"I followed you up the stairs you scaredy cat."

"You didn't have to creep up on me like that!"

"I didn't creep, I walked, like I said."

"LISTEN." Chan raises his voice, earning the attention of the other 3 boys.

"We are all technically brother-in-laws..." Chan starts off to which jay lets out a fake gag, "So we gotta work through this together."

"This isn't one of your Disney original movies hyung." Jay nudges Jungwon in the side and whispers, "He watches a lot of those."

Jungwon just sends him a nervous smile and a nod before looking back at the oldest.

"All I'm saying is that even though our parents think this is a good idea, we should atleast agree it's definitely not." Chan adds, feeling like a leader of sorts.

"Maybe we can work together to stop it?" He finishes looking around to see the reactions.

Jay keeps his straight face while Jungwon lets out a sigh, "I don't think there's much we could do... they obviously have control of our lives." He walks over a takes a seat next to his brother. "Atleast they didn't force you to be straight."

Chan was about to open his mouth to speak once more, until he was interupted by a phone ringing. Jeongin pulls it out of his pocket to see 'Favourite Ferret' written across the top and a picture of a long haired ravenette boy with a pony tail at the top of his head.

He groans remembering he forgot to actually tell his friend that he wasn't coming that night, so he presses the answer button and his friends face fills the screen.

"Jeongin-ah!" Hyunjin yells out as soon as the call begins, voices around him clearly proving he was at dinner. "Where you at?" He puts his face farther away from the camera as he brings a fork, with what looks to be steak on it, to his mouth.

Jeongin lets out the hundredth sigh of the day, but Jungwon seems to get right to the point before he does, "Hey Hyunjin hyung! Jeongins getting married." Jungwon pushes himself into frame and waves at the boy with a dimple filled smile.

"Hey wonie how's it going- WAIT JEONGINS GETTING MARRIED!?"

The boy in question face palms while Chan and jay watch from afar. Jay simply enjoying the wide variety of entertainment this night had for him.

Hyunjin yelled that out a little too loud because Seungmin screams could be heard behind him.

"HES GETTING MARRIED?"

"THATS WHAT IM FUCKING SAYING?" Hyunjin looks back down at the camera with wide eyes, "You could've just said you couldn't make it not all this-"

Jeongin wipes a tear from his cheeks with a sniff, making the boy on the other end abruptly stop.

The long haired boy quickly corrects himself over the loud noise of the bustling resultant he was in. With a Seungmin begging him to hand him the phone in the distance.

"You know what, maybe we'll call at a better time!" Hyunjin smiles brightly and hangs up.

A/n
Kinda liking the third person instead of switch povs. 🤭🤭 I wanted this book to focus on Jeongin instead.

Starting school soon so idk how the updating for my books are going to look. I'm sorry I take really hard classes and a lot of after school shit and imma be real busy😭😭

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 6.7K 22
"Let's get married!" "W-what?" __________________ A story where a young woman, Y/n was forced into marriage by her parents to save their business. Y...
261K 14.8K 30
✿*.⁠。⁠*ONGOING*.⁠。⁠*✿ (On Hold) Cover Credit ● taehyungwbk ● © Tigers_Bunbun An Arrange Marriage between Two Souls... The Kim's are the richest famil...
1M 28.6K 48
[Book 1] Jungkook X Reader The Cha family had business problems, so they decided to let their eldest daughter marry the youngest son of the Jeon's. W...
83.3K 4.6K 27
Kim Seokjin has to struggle to get his husband Jeon Jungkook to love him, forced to marry the son of his father's friend makes Jungkook hate his pare...