His Fairy

Od WYLD_ROSE

Final book of the Jackson Series! Faye West is struggling to find friendship in college when Noah Jackson sh... Více

AN: IMPORTANT!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24

20

904 65 2
Od WYLD_ROSE

*** Readers who aren't comfortable with explicit content can skip this entire chapter. You won't miss out on anything, I assure you. It's just them being intimate for the first time.*** 

For anyone who is over 18 years, you can find a book on my INKITT profile called 'The Forbidden Diaries' which contains the explicit version. Wattpad has taken this book down due to guidelines so explicit chapters are only available on Inkitt.

Chapter Twenty - Steamy Staycation

I wave goodbye to Maggie, the sweet woman we're renting the place from for our weekend staycation and watch her drive off. After checking with Hunter and Louis that I'm not needed for anything legal wise we had left in the early hours of the morning to avoid being seen by Ryan if he was still around.

After telling Noah that Ryan was spotted by our building he has become increasingly protective and frustrated that this mess isn't over yet. We found a rental a good distance away from campus and booked it for much needed quality time together. Even I've felt suffocated recently so this getaway is very much welcomed...even if we have guards watching the house we're in. So, to get rid of the big brother feeling we shut all the curtains.

I lock the front door and put away our things before wandering into the bedroom in search of Noah only to chuckle when I find him lying on the bed. He sighs contently when I lay beside him and pulls me in closer, pressing a kiss to my forehead. It's quiet and calm for once with birds chirping outside which makes me want to close my eyes and take a nap.

"This is nice." I smile as I roll over on top of his chest, resting my head on my folded arms.

"Yeah." He mumbles which makes me frown.

"Come on Noah, we finally have some time to ourselves. Cheer up!"

"I hate him." He grumbles as he grabs a strand of my hair to play with. "And your dad and the court for taking so long with sentencing them even though I know they're dealing with probably a hundred other cases. We've barely seen each other Faye...I miss you."

"I miss you too but just hang in there a little longer for me." I reassure him before moving to hover above him, tilting his chin up and pinning my lips on his. "It'll all be over soon."

He doesn't let me pull away though and I moan when he deepens our kiss. Our hands roam each other's bodies and I tentatively slip my fingers under his shirt which causes him to tense. Just when I'm about to drop them he yanks off his shirt before taking my hands and pressing them to his body. I smile against his kiss as I explore the hard planes and muscles adorning him, feeling him shudder slightly under my touch.

"Can I?" He asks while tugging at the hem of my dress. I bite my lip hard and kick off my shoes when he takes off my tights next. "You're so fucking pretty Faye."

I turn into a mess of moans and gasps while my fingers clench the bedsheets, my body feeling like it's on fire as he peppers kisses all over my body. He settles between my legs and I gasp when he grinds his obvious erection against my aching core. A husky chuckle escapes his lips at the sight of my blush before he kisses me deeply.

"P-Pants off please." I whisper as my tummy turns nervously. "This isn't fair."

"As you wish." He grins boyishly before yanking them off. He kneels on the bed before gesturing to his boxers. "These too?"

I hesitate before nodding and his gaze darkens with lust immediately. He slowly pulls them down and I feel like I might draw blood from how hard I'm biting my lip when he uncovers himself. His length is much more intimidating up close and the fact that it's hard doesn't help, making me wonder how sore I'm going to feel tomorrow.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks gently which makes me look up at him. "We don't have to if you're not comfortable."

"I want to."

"I'm clean. I got tested after my breakup." He assures me which makes me smile.

"Okay." I breathe out and reach behind me to unclasp my bra.

Noah watching me take my underwear off makes me wetter than I thought possible. His fingers hook underneath my panties to slide them the rest of the way down my legs before he widens them and licks up my weeping slit. I cry out at the unexpected action and my thighs clench around his head which makes him chuckle. He holds them apart while devouring me and I writhe underneath him, moaning out his name.

I feel the familiar knot in my belly tighten as he doesn't let up, edging me closer and closer to my release before I shatter completely. His name escapes my lips in a scream before he slips two fingers in, cutting me off as his other hand slides up to fondle my breast. My hands tug on his hair gently and elicit a husky groan from him as he pays attention to my clit. He has me orgasming again within minutes and leaving me a panting mess on the bed.

"Do you trust me Faye?"

"Yes but uh...don't be rough please." I whisper and squeeze my eyes shut as I feel my cheeks heat over my inexperience.

"I know sweetheart." He murmurs gently before bending down to kiss my forehead. "I won't hurt you and the second you tell me to stop I will."

I can only nod in response and watch as he grabs a condom before putting it on and his tip soon nudges at my entrance. Without him having to say it I force myself to relax and he smiles at me proudly before pushing his length in.

"Shit! Noah!" I whimper as I clutch onto his broad shoulders.

"You're so goddamn tight Faye!" He mutters harshly as he pulls out only to drive the rest of his length in this time and bury it to the hilt.

I squeeze my eyes shut as my nails rake down his back, feeling a tinge of pain because of his thickness and size. He thrusts in and out slowly for a while until it starts to feel good which makes me open my eyes to find sweat on his brow. I wipe it off with a soft smile which he returns before thrusting roughly into me.

"Fuck!" I gasp as my back arches only for his length to slide in deeper, eliciting a deep groan out of us.

"Good baby?"

"So good – don't stop!" I bite my lip hard and hook my legs around his waist.

He grasps my wrists in one hand tightly and holds them above my head while the other squeezes my hip. "Say you're mine."

"I'm yours." I breathe before yelping when he increases his pace. "Only yours."

Despite his change in pace, he's still gentle and I can tell that he's not letting go completely. He swallows my sounds of pleasure with his kisses while I writhe underneath him. It doesn't take long for that tightening sensation in my belly to return but my eyes snap open when his hand splays across my lower abdomen.

"Scream my name gorgeous." He smirks before pressing down just as I reach the height of pleasure.

"Wha – Noah!" I shriek as my vision blackens from the edges because of the intensity of my orgasm.

My heart pounds erratically as I come back down from my high, feeling him pepper kisses to my heated skin with a smile. I watch as his movements become jerky and rushed before he too follows, moaning my name as his head falls back. I take a mental picture of his blissful expression with his eyes closed before he reveals those green gems once more.

"Ready for round two?"

"Wait...what?" I frown in confusion when he gets up to grab some more condoms.

"Get on all fours for me sweetheart." He comes back to help me up and I bite my lip as I get into position.

I yelp when he smacks my ass hard before entering me from behind which allows him to slide deeper this time causing us to swear heatedly. He thrusts in roughly and I eventually fall onto the bed, mewling softly as I bury my head into the pillow and fist the sheets tightly. My thighs shake as I fall apart with a silent scream before I flop back on the bed feeling weak suddenly.

"Noah." I whimper as he starts leaving hickeys all over my body, going back over each one to ensure that they darken.

"Too much?" He asks as he kisses my shoulder.

"Just right." I smile as I wind my arms around his neck and play with the ends of his hair.

"Good. How about I run you a bath hmm?" He murmurs as he props himself up by his forearms beside my head and caresses my face. "It might help take away some of that soreness."

"I don't think anything can help that with how many times you made me come."

"It's really all your fault." He mumbles as he lays down more hickeys across my neck. "If you weren't so goddamn sexy I wouldn't lose control."

"Apologies to myself then."

He grins boyishly before picking me up and walking into the bathroom. I relieve myself before he comes in and runs me a bath, holding my hand as I step in and sink under the bubbles. He joins me and I rest my back against his chest with a content sigh. Our activities wore me out and I find my eyelids drooping as dreamland calls.

I'm woken up sometime later by Noah lifting me out of the bath and drying me off before we get back into bed. A low hum escapes me as I cuddle up to him, hooking my leg over his hip like usual which makes him chuckle softly at the predictability. I feel him kiss my nose before he covers us with the blanket.

"Rest up as much as you can because I'm not done with you yet." He pulls me to rest half on his body and my eyes snap open in response. "Sweet dreams little fairy."

***

I awake late in the afternoon and realize that I'm starving. Noah snores behind me as he spoons me and I try not to wake him while I get out of bed quietly. Slipping on his shirt that covers my bum at least, I grab my panties next and put them on before leaving the room. We had brought some groceries with us since this rental is a self-service so I start preparing pasta with garlic bread. Following a recipe down to every bit of detail won't end up in flames right?

I look over my shoulder when Noah eventually ventures out of the bedroom wearing nothing but sweatpants. He runs a hand through his hair as he yawns while I check him out, turning back to the food before I get caught. I finish plating our meals just as he hugs me from behind and kisses my neck with a soft, "Hi."

"Hey. I made dinner." I turn to peck him sweetly before handing him his plate.

"Thank you." He murmurs before we walk over to the couch where I have a movie playing.

I don't really pay that much attention to the film, too distracted by Noah's wandering gaze and my dirty thoughts. The sex was amazing and I'm glad that my first time was with Noah. But now I can't get the memories of what we did out of my head and it has me growing wetter with each passing second.

To distract myself I focus on finishing my food quickly before making my way to the kitchen and cleaning up the mess. I can feel his eyes boring holes into my head as I tidy up which only serves to make me nervous. My heart races as I walk back over to him but instead of sitting down I move to peer out the window.

"Do you want to go for a walk and check out the area? It's nice outside." I ask once I find the weather to be dry.

"No, we're busy."

"Busy with what?" I frown in confusion as I turn around to face him. "We can still fit one in before the sun sets."

He stands and walks over to me, lifting me onto his waist and causing me to wrap my legs around him tightly. "I'd rather you fit me in your pretty little pussy instead."

"B-But we just woke up!" I blurt with wide eyes as he lays me down on the bed.

"After a few hours of rest and some movie I barely paid attention to." He retorts as he pulls off my shirt. "Are you sore?"

"Not t-that much."

"Good." He utters before ripping my panties off me.

"Noah!" I squeal and shuffle back on the bed, watching him take his sweatpants off. The intensity is too much for me but I find myself asking him a question nervously. "Can I be on top?"

That makes him stop before a slow smile spreads across his lips. I yelp when he curls a hand around my ankle and drags me underneath him. "Use me for your pleasure however you want sweetheart. I'm all yours."

"Cool." I nod awkwardly, eliciting a fit of laughter from him as he sits back against the headboard.

"Come here." He pats his thighs and I hesitate before crawling on top of him.

He rips open a condom packet with his teeth before placing it on himself and scooting down a little on the bed. I'm practically soaked down there so when I wrap my hand around his length and guide him inside it's no surprise that he slips in easily. I bite my lip to stifle a whimper when he doesn't hold back this time and rams himself in roughly.

"You look so pretty sitting on my cock baby." His hand wraps around the back of my neck before he pulls me down for a hungry kiss.

I intertwine our fingers and hold his arms away from my body like he did with me previously. True to his words he lets me use him to bring myself pleasure and I rest my hands against his abs, leaning down slightly as I ride him. His fingertips graze my skin here and there while his gaze roams my figure.

"Take all of me Faye." He orders and I groan when he pushes my hips down, forcing his entire length inside me. "That's it. Good girl."

I feel the orgasm building up which only makes me ride him faster and harder. His hands stay on my hips but apart from that he lets me have control. I sit back as my hands slide down to rest on his lower abdomen which makes him shudder.

"Look at me when you come."

Noah swears quietly as he watches me pick up the pace, fucking him faster and eventually bringing myself to an earth-shattering orgasm. He yells my name as he follows with his own release while I reel in the aftermath of satisfaction.

I'm so sensitive at this point but even I can't deny the addictive pleasure. He rolls me over on my back before kissing me so passionately that my toes curl. We spend a few minutes in each other's arms stealing sweet kisses before I go to the bathroom.

"We'll go out tomorrow." He chuckles and pulls me close once I return. "If you can walk that is."

Noah barely let me get out of bed the entire weekend apart from when we made food or to use the bathroom. I made sure to replace the sheets before we left, blushing as I did so, and by the time I was walking out to the car on Sunday evening I was incredibly sore.

And I loved every second of it.

Update schedule is: two or three times a week whenever I find time!

Vote if you are enjoying this story!

Chapter 21 is already up on Inkitt! Follow the instructions below or in my announcement post to read my book faster!

1. Download the app

2. Follow my profile

3. Put my book in your reading list!

- R.W. ♡

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.8K 448 36
[COMPLETE] Genesis Munroe, a virtuoso college freshman has always been the shy type, the good girl, the smart kid who sat in the back of class and pr...
104K 5.1K 32
Book 5 of the Jackson Series! Marcella is struggling to break free from all she has ever known. Brought up in a world where she's been caged in with...
1.3M 71.5K 42
[2022 WATTPAD BOOKS AWARD & WATTY WINNER: GETTING PUBLISHED 2025] There's a boy at Evergreen High that has a different girlfriend every two weeks, a...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...