His Fairy

By WYLD_ROSE

Final book of the Jackson Series! Faye West is struggling to find friendship in college when Noah Jackson sh... More

AN: IMPORTANT!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

17

995 69 12
By WYLD_ROSE

Chapter Seventeen - Wedding Bells

The Next Day.

I look out onto the sprawling gardens of the hotel with a glum expression as I smooth my hands over my white wedding dress. It's all decorated beautifully with guests dressed to the nines as they start making their way to their seats but the sight makes my heart race with nervousness. The whole morning was spent trying to find a way out of this place but there are men placed at every possible exit, guarding me as if I'm some precious cargo. I don't know where my brother or Noah are...if they're even coming to help me.

Three harsh knocks echo and my head whips in the door's direction. "Faye. Come on...it's time."

With a deep breath I cross the room and step outside, coming face to face with the man that was supposed to protect me. He extends his arm for me to loop mine through and I hesitate, shooting him a pleading expression as tears brim my eyes but he only glares at me warningly. Looking up and down the hallway I find it littered with security ready to act if I so much as step a foot out of line. My shoulders droop as I grasp my father's arm and the doors are opened for us.

"Dad..." I trail off as soon as he shoots me a harsh look.

My gaze wanders over the crowd of people and everyone stares back at me oblivious as to what's really happening. Or maybe they're aware. I don't even know anymore. Ryan takes my hands in his as soon as I'm at the altar and I wince at the tight grip he encases them in. He only smirks in response and I dig my nails into his skin as a warning which makes that gleam of smugness instantly disappear.

Throughout the ceremony I'm numb and barely paying attention, still thinking of ways that I can escape. But the second I find a route that I could perhaps sprint towards a man dressed in black positions himself on it as a barrier. As if to taunt me. My grip loosens several times throughout this and Ryan squeezing my hands painfully acts as another reminder not to try anything.

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." The officiant says making me steel my nerves and open my mouth, deciding that I'll just need to object myself but a commotion stops me.

"We object!" I look towards the staircase I came down from and my jaw drops at the sight of Noah and Abel sprinting down to us.

"Security! Stop them!" My dad roars as he rushes forward while Oliver encourages the officiant to keep going.

"She's being forced!" Abel yells as he tackles our father to the ground.

"Dad!" Ryan seethes and I cry out when he tries to pull me against him, his nails digging into my skin.

"Let go, Ryan!" I grunt as I kick his shin just as Noah lands a mean punch to his cheekbone.

"Get your fucking hands off my girl!" He thunders as he pulls me behind him.

"Faye...is it true? Why didn't you say so?!" The officiant asks with brows furrowed in concern.

"Dad told me you were in on it...that nobody would help me." I reply weakly and his expression grows more appalled.

"Nonsense!" He shakes his head before glancing up at the crowd. "We should call -"

"We're getting out of here now, let's go Faye!" Noah pulls on my hand just as I notice a surge of police rushing out from the hotel.

Noah guides me around the building and inside, hurriedly rushing through various hallways but having to change course multiple times before we're sprinting down the driveway and out onto the road. I curse the stupid death traps that are called heels while I run and am relieved when he finally pulls me around a corner before unlocking a car. I notice Abel catch up to us and smile at him as I get in only for it to be replaced by confusion when he shuts my door and leans against the car instead.

"Abel?"

"You guys go, I need to talk to dad. I'll meet up with you in Massa."

"What – no! No." I shake my head stubbornly while he stops me from exiting the car. "What if he hurts you? You can't stay here Abel, you need to come with us."

"Noah, keep her safe yeah?" He smiles down at me when I refuse to let go of his hand. "Faye –"

"Please Abel." My voice wavers and more tears that I didn't know I had in me slip down my cheeks. "I can't – please come with me."

"I'll sort everything out, make it all okay. Dad won't hurt you again." He vows and I can only tighten my hold on him.

"I'm fine now though. You don't need to do this."

"I do and this has been a long-time coming Faye." He kisses my forehead before backing away. "I promise that nothing will happen to me. I'll see you soon. Take her away Noah."

Before I can say anything more Noah drives off and I can only watch Abel's figure shrinking in the mirror.

***

Sometime later I'm woken up by the sensation of being moved and my eyelids flutter open to find Noah pulling me against him while he's still asleep. He mumbles my name before sighing contently when I run my fingers through his hair. I use the time to admire him as my gaze roams over his cute freckles, his long and dark eyelashes that I'm envious of and his kissable dimple.

Noah had told me to sleep once we had driven off and surprisingly my mind that had been running in overdrive had no problem succumbing to dreamland. The only time I woke up was when we stopped at this hotel. Abel has been keeping Noah updated and told him not to take any flights out since dad's men are still after us.

Thankfully Noah had grabbed some of my clothes for me so I'm currently dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. I lift my leg over his hip and feel his hand automatically slide down to the back of my thigh. He cuddles even closer to me when I wrap my arm around his waist, peppering soft kisses from his neck all the way up to lips. A husky groan escapes him as he slowly flips me onto my back before resting his head on my chest, widening my legs so that he can lay in between them. I watch his eyelids flutter before light green clashes with dark brown.

"Hi gorgeous." I whisper and watch as he smiles sleepily.

"Hey sweetheart." He mumbles before shutting his eyes again with a sigh. "What time is it?"

"Five thirty." I reply after a quick glance to the digital clock on the dresser. "We should get up."

Noah only grumbles and holds me tighter in response. We're supposed to be out of here by six thirty to head to New York. Noah told me last night that he had planned to invite me as his date to Zoe and her husband's anniversary which they were throwing a party for and now with recent events he thinks it's a good idea to speak to Hunter if I want to act on what happened. After a lot of convincing on his part I finally agreed.

Apparently his whole family will be attending and Noah asked if he could introduce me as his girlfriend which I said yes to. I still get nervous the more I think about it but quickly distract myself by running my fingers through his soft hair as he snores quietly. The past twenty-four hours have been hectic to say the least and I haven't had time to process it fully. On top of that I've been an anxious mess repeatedly checking my phone for any messages or calls from Abel who only stated that he's fine and that he got a handle on things last night.

I snap back to reality with a stressed sigh and slowly remove myself from Noah's grip before showering and freshening up in the bathroom for the day ahead. Our bags sit packed by the door and I change into the outfit I picked out before ordering breakfast for us.

I eventually hear Noah get up and the sound of the shower running before he joins me in just shorts. I busy myself with tidying up because one, I don't want to embarrass myself if he finds me checking him out and two, the nerves about meeting his family are kicking in again.

"Stop worrying darlin'. You're going to be fine." He chuckles as he stops me from walking past him and pulls me onto his lap.

"What if they don't like me?" I ask meekly while I fiddle with his fingers.

"I promise you that they'll love you." He whispers reassuringly as he nuzzles his nose into the crook of my neck. "And I apologize in advance for my mother who'll no doubt bring up our wedding and grandkids."

That makes me laugh and he smiles brightly, as if he's won a medal, before kissing me sweetly.

***

Noah wasn't kidding because as soon as he introduced me to his parents I saw his mother's eyes literally sparkle in excitement.

We finally reached Zoe and Hunter's home several hours of driving later. The journey went by smoothly since we left early but by the time we got to New York we got stuck in traffic. Noah had told me that they used to live in an apartment before but moved into a much larger home to accommodate their growing family. Now, they live in a gorgeous house a little away from the hustle and bustle of the city which certainly mesmerized me when we pulled up.

I'm also introduced to Zoe's husband and their family before meeting Theo's family, the rest of the clan yet to arrive. We move to the sitting room to get to know each other and I watch with a soft smile as Noah keeps his nieces and nephews entertained. The house itself is decorated beautifully for a party and from the windows overlooking the back garden I can see a few more people finishing up.

We had decided to wait until tomorrow to speak to Hunter about what happened and get his advice on making my dad as well as the Ohlsens face charges. Today is about Zoe and Hunter so they deserve to enjoy it.

"They're nearly here so we better freshen up and get ready." Zoe states as she looks up from her phone. "Faye? Noah? Will I show you to your room? You don't mind sharing right?"

"No complaints here." Noah grins boyishly while I roll my eyes as we follow her.

But before I can go upstairs I'm gently stopped by Michelle. "Thank you for taking care of him honey. He seems so much lighter and happier because of you."

"Oh no, I didn't do anything." I blush but she only shakes her head and caresses my hair, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.

The sudden affection reminds me of my mother and I try not to get emotional as she pulls away. "Trust me, I noticed a change in the time he broke up with Evie and when he met you. You're good for him Faye."

Her face falls at the mention of Evie and I step closer to her with her hand in mine. "I'm not like her, I promise. I would never hurt Noah."

"I know." She chuckles as she smiles contently. "Now, I've kept you too long so go and get ready. We'll take more later."

I nod before making my way upstairs and bumping into Zoe. "Sorry, Michelle stopped me."

"That's quite alright." Zoe chuckles before pointing to the third room down the hall. "You're right in there. Come downstairs whenever you're ready."

I step inside and close the door only to frown when I notice Noah's not in here. Thinking he must be on the balcony because the door is slightly open I unzip my bag to grab a fresh set of underwear before walking into the bathroom. I only have an hour to get ready before the party starts so it's crunch time but just as I move to shut the bathroom's door I hear the shower turn on which causes my eyes to widen in shock.

"Shit! Sorry Noah –"

He laughs before looking at me from over his shoulder with a devilish smirk. "Care to join baby?"

That makes me pause in my rush to get out and growing some confidence, I turn back to face him. "Sure."

"Wait really?" He chuckles before holding his hand out.

He watches intensely as I strip slowly – nervously, and I bite my lip as I walk closer to him. I don't look away from him as my bra falls to the floor and my underwear soon follows, relieved that I had shaved and cleaned myself up recently. My hair is covering my breasts but as soon as pulls me under the spray of warm water he swipes it away to get a better look. I clench my fists and dig my nails into my skin as his scorching gaze roams over my body.

"So beautiful." He rasps as he grasps my chin to kiss me. "All mine."

I smile appreciatively when he switches the water to run a little hotter for me, effectively steaming up the shower. I can't help but admire his body and my eyes widen when I catch sight of his long yet thick package. He chuckles and I meet his gaze to find him staring at me, causing me to blush in embarrassment from being caught ogling him.

His hands glide up the sides of my thighs, curving over my ass before he wraps his arms around my waist to pull me closer. I shudder in pleasure when he places open mouthed kisses at the juncture between my neck and shoulder, softly moaning when his length pokes me. Our eyes lock and the lust in his increases before he tightens his hold on me and kisses me hungrily.

I whimper when he bites my lip a little harshly before sighing when he soothes the sting away. His hands roam my body easily as he devours me but I freeze when his fingers brush against the part of me that's aching and dripping wet for him. His lips slow their torment before he eventually pulls away, breathing harshly as he rests his forehead against mine.

"Do you trust me Faye?" He murmurs when the feel of his hand brushing against my folds makes me tense.

I nod as my breathing picks up and the sensation of him touching me where I need him most is almost too good to say no to. I haven't really been with anyone so this is all new and exciting to me but I know Noah will never force me or hurt me.

"Words baby."

"Y-Yes." I stammer while my nerves go haywire.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I uh...um..." I trail off and squeeze my eyes shut as embarrassment taints my skin. "I don't know – I'm sorry. I haven't been with anyone before."

He looks a little taken aback by that before recovering with a soft smile. "That's okay darlin', you never need to apologize for that. Just tell me what feels good and I'll take care of you yeah?"

"O-Okay."

"Good girl." He chuckles huskily and I jerk when his fingers rub against me.

He backs me up against the wall and away from the running water while his fingers explore me. His touch is gentle and a breathy moan escapes me when his finger slides right in because of how wet I am. I squeeze my thighs because of the feeling but he only chuckles before grabbing my thigh and widening my legs again.

"Noah!" I gasp as he starts fingering me gently, his other hand curving around my neck.

"Good?"

A cross between a whimper and a groan escapes me when he adds another finger and his pace picks up. He hooks my leg around his hip and I cry out at the deeper angle, his fingers hitting the right spot which has me seeing stars as the knot in my belly tightens. But the pleasure suddenly disappears.

I open my eyes to find Noah licking his fingers clean before he kneels, gasping loudly when his tongue licks up my slit. "Oh fuck!"

My fingers disappear into his hair as he hooks my leg over his shoulder before his tongue thrusts inside. I bite my lip hard as he devours me and brings me to new heights of pleasure, so much more than my own fingers ever could. My hips rock against his face as he adds his fingers and the pleasure is so immense that I quickly find myself orgasming against his mouth, his name escaping my lips in a husky moan.

"You okay fairy?" He grins when he stands and I lean against him to catch my breath.

I nod as he tilts my chin to meet my gaze but I avert my eyes shyly. "T-That was so good."

"I'm glad." He chuckles before dipping down to plant kisses up my neck.

He moves me under the spray of hot water and starts working shampoo into my hair. I close my eyes and sigh contently, leaning back against him as he cleans me while peppering kisses all over my body. I turn around and wrap my arms around his waist as he grabs the shower head, looking adorable with his brows furrowed in concentration as he rinses my hair.

"Thank you." I murmur as I place a lingering kiss to his chest.

He smiles down at me softly before patting my hip. "You can go get dressed sweetheart."

"W-What about you?"

"If we continue I won't be able to stop myself from going all the way with you and I know you're not ready for that yet." He caresses my bottom lip before leaning down and kissing me hungrily. "Now get your cute little ass out of here so I can take a cold shower."

"One last kiss before I go?" I ask softly and push up on my toes.

"You'll be the fucking death of me Faye." He groans before pinning me against the shower wall and kissing me like his life depends on it.

I eventually leave the bathroom after a heavy make out session before blow drying my hair and getting dressed. Thankfully Zoe and I have the same size so she's lent me an outfit. I slip on the jewel toned blue dress that's flowy with thin straps adorning my shoulders. Styling my hair as quickly as I can I then move onto doing my makeup to compliment the shade of my dress.

I sit on the vanity chair to put my jewelry on before noticing Noah come out from the bathroom with just a towel hung low around his hips. Swallowing harshly, I meet his dark gaze as mischievousness flickers in his eyes which makes me shake my head at him. He grins as he lets the towel drop and I turn back to the vanity with a squeal.

"Don't be shy now Faye." He chuckles as he gets dressed.

I don't reply as I finish up while my cheeks burn but I can feel his stare as I grab my heels before returning to my seat. Before I can even put them on though he's kneeling in front of me and slipping them on my feet. He looks up and I'm just able to catch his eyes hardening with a decision before he lunges forward for a kiss.

"No!" I laugh as I shove him away. "You're going to ruin my lipstick!"

He lays across the carpet with a dramatic groan before pouting when I stand above him. I offer him my hand which he takes but as soon as he's standing he has me pinned to the wall, my hands restrained in his above my head as he kisses me passionately. It doesn't take me long to be reduced to a hot mess of gasps and moans.

After fixing my makeup and shooting a few glares at a smug looking Noah we eventually make our way outside to the garden where the party is in full swing. There's a marquee out back with a bar, dance floor and big heaters to keep us all warm if needed alongside a large table decorated beautifully for everyone to sit at together and have dinner.

Noah introduces me to the rest of his family before I meet his childhood friends. There's good music and chatter as everyone enjoys themselves with a drink in hand. After meeting everyone I excuse myself for a bathroom break but on my way back I notice that everyone's being served some finger food first so I grab some before heading back to the table. The other members each have a plate of their own and I see Zoe raise her hand to call a server before lowering it with a smile when she spots me.

"I got you some extra since you didn't eat much at breakfast." I put the plate down as Noah pulls me next to him with an appreciative look. He tends to get sick if he has any food while driving so I knew he'd be starving by now.

"Thanks sweetheart." He murmurs with a kiss to my shoulder before digging in.

"You guys are so cute!" Elena exclaims before wiggling her brows. "How'd you meet?"

"I needed a new dorm after Evie cheated and Faye didn't have a housemate so we met when I moved in." Noah explains with a glance to me. "We became friends and eventually started dating."

"I never liked that one." Judah frowns thoughtfully while the others nod in agreement. "Always gave me bad vibes."

"Thanks for never telling me." Noah remarks sarcastically as he finishes the food.

"Well, she was fine at the start but I noticed that she wasn't as caring and attentive as you were with her. It was all about Evie and you were constantly under pressure to go above and beyond." Judah shrugs before his gaze focuses on me and he smiles. "I like you though, don't worry."

That makes everyone chuckle and I shake my head slightly in amusement. Noah takes a sip of his drink before his hand squeezes mine. "Anyways, enough about her. I took care of her so she won't be a bother anymore."

"What do you mean?" Evan asks with a confused frown.

Noah realizes that he revealed a bit too much and remains quiet, tightening his hold on my hand while everyone stares curiously. He glances at me and I nod to tell him it's okay for them to know. A heavy sigh escapes him and his eyes light up in anger as he recalls everything that happened to him and how Evie hurt me. The family immediately go from outraged to concerned as they fuss over us.

"Did you recover okay?" Charlie asks worriedly and I reassure her with a smile.

"I'm okay. My brother was there and Noah took care of me, he helped me lot." I look at him with a smile and caress his hand when he only looks down with a clenched jaw, no doubt thinking about what had happened. "I'm lucky to have him."

"So sweet!" Ella teases and I watch as Ryder's face lights up at the sound.

"Noah...are you sure she won't bother you and Faye again? We could speak to her parents –"

"Technically you can't since I told them it'd be in their best interests to get her and leave Dallas if they valued their reputation." He replies and I'm just as stunned as everyone else. With catching up on my work and exams looming I hadn't thought about what had happened to Evie until now. "Last I heard they took my advice and have left."

"Good riddance." Roman smirks and Noah grins before leaning over to fist bump him.

We move onto better topics as the rest of the family gets to know me, asking about my studies and hobbies. Ryder asks about our first date and Noah excitedly shows them pictures of where I took him while I watch proudly. I ask the brothers how they met their wives and each of them soften like teddy bears as they recall their stories with fond glances to the women in their lives.

As dinner is served everyone gathers at the table to eat and mingle further. Zoe introduces me to her friends, AJ and his wife as well as Blade and Lia who are the cutest couple. I spend some time getting to know them as Zoe and the group tell me about the projects they've worked on.

Eventually everyone moves to the dance floor after dinner and Noah finds me at some point when a slow song comes on. I watch with a smile as Hunter holds his hand out to Zoe before pulling her into his embrace as they start swaying to the soft music. My gaze returns to Noah and I blush when I find him already staring at me to which he only chuckles in response.

"Noah?"

"Hmm?" He twirls me before taking my hand and resting it on his chest, his actions making me smile.

"What did you have over Evie to make them leave without a fight?"

"She was still trying to get me back...while I had started crushing hard on you." He murmurs as he leans down to kiss my cheek. "It was all an act though because she was still hooking up with random people. Guys talk and I heard that one of them from the baseball team filmed a sex tape with her. I mentioned it to Evie as a warning to get her to leave me alone and her reaction confirmed that it was true."

"That's horrible!" I breathe and he jolts to straighten me when I stumble over a misstep, shooting me an amused look. "I'm sorry for what she put you through Noah. You didn't deserve it."

"It's alright. I found you because of it." He smiles softly and I blush before averting my eyes only to see the Jacksons looking over at us with wide grins.

"Your mom spoke to me...said that you seem a lot happier ever since we met."

"Yeah?"

I hum as we stop dancing and he dips his head low so that our lips are only a breath away, the world forgotten. "I hope she's right. I would never dream of hurting you Noah."

"I know Faye." He pecks me softly before tucking my hair behind my ear.

My face falls as thoughts of what happened cloud my mind. "I'm sorry that you got dragged from one mess to another."

"I'm not. Don't think about it Faye, I know it's hard but just focus on me for now. On us. I promise you that nothing will come between us." He reassures me with a lingering kiss to my forehead as his arms tighten possessively. "I may have mentioned to my parents that you're it for me. So don't feel bad because I don't mind at all as long as I have you."

I blink up at him in surprise as my lips part. "What? How do you know that already?"

He nods to his brothers with a proud look. "One thing I've learned from them is that us Jackson boys fall fast and we can tell straight away if someone is meant to be ours. I feel that with you."

My heart feels like it's going to burst with elation. I know I've fallen head over heels for him and the fact that he feels the same makes me the happiest person alive. All those moments where I thought we'd never end up together catch up to me and I find myself sighing contently, relieved that I was so wrong.

"I feel that with you too." I murmur as I wind my arms around his neck and kiss him softly, slowly. "You're the one for me Noah. All mine as I am yours."

Maybe I can have my happy ever after too just like in the countless of romance books I read.

Update schedule is: two or three times a week whenever I find time!

Vote if you are enjoying this story!

Chapter 18 is already up on Inkitt! Follow the instructions below or in my announcement post to read my book faster!

1. Download the app

2. Follow my profile

3. Put my book in your reading list!

- R.W. ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 71.5K 42
[2022 WATTPAD BOOKS AWARD & WATTY WINNER: GETTING PUBLISHED 2025] There's a boy at Evergreen High that has a different girlfriend every two weeks, a...
6.1K 305 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
19.5M 546K 55
"You just have no idea." His voice was thick with restraint. "W-what," I breathed. His gaze flicked to my lips as his thumb stroked again. The call...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...