Nash's Little Sister

By katieash01

Hey! I'm Nash little sister ,Katie Grier. And my life can be a little complicated being a vine famous and Yo... More

New sister
meeting the boys
Your Dead Meat
Burnett Hair & Brown Hair Is Weakness
Beach Day
Hosptial Visit
SMACK CAM!
Magcon In Dallas
Update
Magcon Day 1 (Part 2)
This Is The Start...
Date Night
Surprise!
sorrrrryyyyyyy
Dude Back Off
boy-friends
Date With Jack
Sorry Jack..
What Now?
COVER CONTEST
I Love Starbucks
Disney World (Part 1)
Boy-Friends
Hold Up
Disney World (Part 2)
This Is A Fairy Tale...
NOT AN UPDATE!
Stay away
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N NOT AN UPDATE
Kenzi
Brianna
Gissel
Katie
A/N
Jaden
Chapter 33
A/N
sequal???

Magcon Day 1

1.3K 20 2
By katieash01

Magcon day 1

Katie's POV

Today is the first day of Magcon and I heard my alarm going off at 9:30. because we didn't have Magcon till 11, but I wanted to take my time and get some food. I am sharing a room with Matt, Cameron, and Nash. me and Matt in the same bed and Nash and Cam in one bed. Everyone was still sleep when I woke up to get ready. I got into the shower. when I got out I blowed dried my hair, straightened it, did my makeup and applied some Chapstick.
I went to my suit case and got my "36" crop top, light washed high waste shorts, and a white cardigan. and some white high tops. I walked into the bath room to change , when I walked out I saw Matt on his phone. Shirtless. Did I mention he looked hot without a shirt. Snap out of it Katie.
"You look beautiful, do u want to go get some Starbucks?"
OF COURSE I DO! That's what I wanted to answer with.
"sure, after u get ready? I'll wait for you." with that he jumped out of bed and headed to the bath room. a few seconds later I heard the water start. He came out within 10 minutes. Shirtless. AGAIN. I could get use to this (😏)
"let's get going so we can take our time." Matt whispers to me. careful not to wake the Guys.

Matt's POV

When I woke up I didn't see Katie next to me. then I heard her singing in the bath room. she has an amazing voice. When she gets out she looked perfect. as usual. I figured i would ask her to go get some Starbucks with me. I really like her and I know that she loves the white Mocha frappe. so I am gonna buy her that and then some breakfast. Hopefully I get a shot with her. I whispered to her that we should go before the guys wake up and want to come. I don't want them to join. I want some alone time with her. there won't be a lot this Magcon.

{AT STARBUCKS}

"2 WHITE MOCHA FRAPPE FOR MATTHEW"
I went and got our drinks and we sat there for an hour taking about random things. I ask her if she every thought about going professional with her singing.
"I never really thought i had that good of a voice." she said blushing. God she is but when she does that. "I have gotten hate for it in the past do I don't know at to do." she whispered to herself
"we should head back to the venue. I bet the guys are looking for u." Katie said flatly.
As if on point, Nash called me. "bro, are u with Katie? she left her phone at the hotel and I can't find her!!" Nash said really worried
"Yes. we're at Starbucks, were on our way back"

Katie's POV
[AT THE VENUE]
When we got to the place were Magcon was being held I saw a line of girls 2 blocks down the way. Dang the guys really are popular.
I heard my phone start to ring. I had finally gotten it back from Nash, I saw that Bart was calling
"hello?"
"Hi. Katie Grier?"
"yes, this is her. who is this?"
"it's Bart. I wanted to ask u a question. I know it's a little late but Chris Collins isn't Abel to make it. would u take his place as a guest?"
OMG
"Yes of course. But I don't think the fans will like me"
"trust me, they will LOVE you. See u soon. Bye"
After I got off the phone with Bart I went and told everyone the news.
Hopefully I don't hate again.
At 11:00 they opened the doors and a hundred screaming fans came into the building.
---------
Hope you liked it 😊
how do u feel about Katie being in Magcon?

Make sure to add me on social media. following people back as much as I can 💁🏼
Social media: 🙆🏼
ouNow: Katielynn20011
Twitter: Katielynn20011
Kik:katieash2001
Instagram: _.xKatie._
Snapchat: katiemount18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.1K 30
A dead mother a abusive father and bullied at school but not bullied just by anyone Nope but bullied by the oh so famous vine star Nash Grier and his...
220K 4.4K 61
Hey I'm Victoria Grier. I'm 15 years old and my twin brother is hayes and my older brother is Nash. I'm also vine and YouTube famous. Will her life c...
1.8K 78 20
(this is a story from when I was in 5th grade, don't bully me. I'm not this person anymore.) Hi, I'm Lexi and I'm 13. I know I'm really young, but I...
48.7K 740 59
My name is sky grier. Yes i have the same last name as nash and yes he is my brother. I just didnt know what other people could be my siblings... WAR...