the ghost and molly mcgee: th...

Per NathanBonello

this is about of how Molly Mcgee where she and her family move into a new house in an new town where she is c... Més

oc
the curse
first day fright
howling Harriet
(un)nutrual
Getting the Band(shell) Back Together
the greatest concert ever
hooray for mollywood.
short 2
The Best of Nin-tensions

short 1

357 14 0
Per NathanBonello

Max was now in the bookmark and spot as he look around the store.

G. Andrea: so gonna tell me why were' in this old, dusted place.

Max: because my mom told me to get some air and spend time here, and she will take away my video games.

G. Libby: I think it great being here.

G. Molly: yeah, but why aren't we with molly?

Max: I call her, and it seems she is busy cleaning the house, even hearing them singing through the phone.

G.Molly: *singing* is the McGee cleaning song.

As she hums to the song.

G.Andrea: ok, so why are we here instead going somewhere less. . . boring.

G.libly: well I don't think it's boring u think its interest in learning.

Max: yeah and they have this book I like here if only I can find it.

Max look for it in the section until he founded.

Max: ah there it is, the lonesome knight.

Max was about to grabs it until someone took the book before him where Max look to see Libby.

Max: Libby?

Causes Libby to look to see him causes her to blush and to be jumped and fell to the floor behind. Max came around to see her on the floor, he walk-up to her.

Ma: sorry, didn't mean by that.

Max offer a hand as she look away and grab Max hand to get up.

Libby: t-thanks

Max then grab the book.

Max: you like the lonesome knight too.

Libby grab the book as she look shy.

Libby: y-yeah I k-kind of a fan of the series.

Max: well good, so what are you doing here.

Libby: i-I been helping my mom on this shop, it's kind of hard-to-get customers to get here.b-but what are you doing here? I thought you might be with molly now.

Max: well yeah, but she is busy with her family, so I guess I'm on my own now as I try to entertain myself so here I am

Then a woman comes.

Woman: wow, is everything ok cause I hear scream are you ok Libby!

Libby: yeah I'm fine mom.

Max: she's your mom?

Leach: oh so your one of Libby's friends. Nice to meat you mine name is Leach stein-Torres.

Max: hello miss Stein-Torres, I was just looking through the book to read some novels.

Leach: oh than you should go to our other area, Libby you think you can show your friend to it.

Libby: *Blushed* o ok I will.

They then headed to the section to where Max start searching for some as Libby look at him.

Max: I see you like to stare.

Libby: s-s-sorry just don't to say.

Max: well, if molly here she could of say something joyful, but I'm not all that so, how's your day then?

Libby: good, you know, helping round reading fantasy. . . undercovering mysteries of the town.

Max: what?

Libby: nothing!

Max: ok. . . . oh there it is.

He took a novel.

Max: thanks for your help, I just go and take seat to read.

Libby: o ok.

Max leave as he find a place to seat, Libby look at Max as he read then slum her back as she side, he look at the lonesome knight book.

Libby: in chapter 3, a girl in a library of magic, organize her mother books in order as she grab a book and reveal through the shell, the lonesome knight. A boy in armour with a face emotionless by his black eyes and his hair, the girl feel a surprised of the boy gaze as she cant say of what her mind telling her for the boy who has many secrets.

As she thinks of that chapter in her head as if the characters in her head as she was the girl in the library organizing and Max as the lonesome knight, causes Libby to blush again as she cover herself with the book and slide down to the ground.

Libby: ugh, why do I think of that of him, after the camp I just cant stop thinking of him, even at the game, whenever I saw him paying a tension with Andrea, I feel so, heavy, like I want him to see him more than her. . . I just can't understand that, if only I can speak to him more. . . unless.

She come up an idea. Max was reading his book as Libby was whistling while holding stack on books with her, until she 'accidentally' fell to the floor to where Max look around see Libby to be pretend to heave a head ack.

Libby: *pretend* ow, my head.

Max: Libby, are you ok?

Max pick up the books as Libby try to get up.

Libby: yeah just, been 'very busy'' with the books I think I spry my ankle.

Max: oh boy, then I should get your mother.

Libby: no! I mean, is it ok if I stay near you to relax.

Max: well, ok if that what you want.

Max help her to a seat near him as once she sat she smile over the plan is working.

Libby: so, um. What book are you reading.

Max: oh some mystery book.

Libby: oh I love mystery book, I have a thing undercover mystery, mind if I join you?

Max: sure.

As the two read together. G.Andrea was watching them as she feel that Libby is fishy.

G.Andrea: Something is not right, that Libby is Fishy.

G.Molly comes in:

G.Molly: why you think that?

G.Andrea: ah, didn't you hear her, she undercover the strange things of Brighton and if you don't see it we are the strange things happening in Brighton.

G.Molly: what no, their just besties I mean look at them they read books together and have same interest. . . nothing fishy.

G.libby: I mean I also think that.

G.Andrea: because she's you, a human who is apart not being a ghost is 100% like you and have everything that is same as you have.

G.libby: Well I don't say that.

G.Andrea: sorry? But didn't you meet molly, and don't you see any different with the two of them.

G.libby:. . . ok, you have a point there.

G.Andrea: like I know that girl is trying to uncover something, and I don't like her digging her nose into it.

G.libby: don't you think you overthink of this?

G.Molly: yeah I mean they just besties theirs no problem with that.

Libby was reading the book with Max as she look at him and smiles of this. As G.Andrea was spying on them, she then sneak on them to look under the table to see that Libby ankle is fine.

G.Andrea: (I knew it! She is faking it so she can get close, so that she could discover the weird stuff around him and might found out about us, well here's a little pay back)

She then use her power to make the chair that Libby is seating, causes to shake a little util move out of her seat causes her to fall but then Max quickly get up and grab her with his arm around her back, as Libby sees that their face was close cause her to blushed hard.

Max: hmm, you ok?

Libby: y-y-y-y-y-yes i-i-i-I am!

Max looked at the chair then looked under the table to see G.Andrea under the table causes her to disappear. Later he got her to seat down.

Max: you sit here, why not I take these books and put them in place for you.

Libby: n-no it's fine.

Max: no really I insist. When I'm done I go check on you.

Max took the books and went to where people don't see him he then places the books down.

Max: Andrea.

G.Andrea appears.

G.Andrea: what?

Max: *stern* you know what, why did you pull Libby chair to fall?

G.Andrea: *scoff and arm cross* first of I push the chair with my power and also she definitely fakes the ankle.

Max: why do you think she does that?

G.Andrea: because! She is trying to figure out the whole weird stuff around you that is me and the girls and soon she will discover us!

Max: what? She doesn't know about that, and she is not hanging out with me cause of that.

G.Andrea: oh, like you know her better.

Max: Actually, I do, cause have Libby as a ghost who is the same as her, so I know what I'm talking about, like I know about you.

G.Andrea: what is that supposed to mean.

Max: Like I know you only care about yourself and don't care about others . . . but, also you need someone to be with.

G.Andrea: me? Need someone? Please, I have been doing great on my own and in case you don't know that I am popular in the ghost world by posting my scares, so I am verry popular and don't need anyone for it.

Max: well, I don't need you to harm my friends, so you better be in best behavior.

Max grabbed the books and started organizing as G.Andrea scoffed and left. Later on, Max and Lobby were at the door.

Libby: thanks for the Max, I really couldn't do it without you.

Max: no problem, thanks for giving me something to pass the time, I should go.

Libby: We-wait before you go.

Libby then handed the lonesome knight book.

Libby: here, for the help.

Max: oh thanks. I'm glad I meet you Libby, guess I just need someone to read is all I need.

Libby: *blushed* yeah, I enjoy it too.

Max: well thanks, I see you at school.

Max then left as Libby stand there as she smile.

Leach: sooooo, do you have a crush on your friends.

Libby: *blushed over her face like a tomato* MOOOOOOM!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

16.5K 441 14
Y/n Uley was Sam's younger sister. Sam was very protective of his baby sister even when he became a shapeshifter. And then Y/n phased and Sam helped...
985 52 14
Danny Phantom|"Danny I like you and I hope you like me too." - IN WHICH: (Y/N) (L/N) moves to Amity Park with her parents to go see her grandparents...
11.7K 280 24
"I'll see you around sweetheart" "Ew dont call me that" "What. You know you like it" "As if" IN WHICH JADE HOLLAND MOVES from California to a small t...
15.5K 442 26
As Lilly moves from her home town she thinks her life is completly ruined and just when she thinks its all getting good she finds out there is anothe...