Percy jackson: The Way of Wat...

By fantasydreamreader

Persephone Jackson, hero of Olympus and slayer of Kronos wakes up under a water tree with strange spirits ca... More

Author's note
The sacrifice
Pandora , Eywa and the Ocean Celebration
Metkayina Clan
Learning the ways of the clan
Welcoming the Sullys
Getting to know the Sullys
Teaching the way of water
Break up a fight
Saving Lo'ak
Author note
Percy and Payakan
Could I love again?
Author note
Tulkuns, Payaka's Past, and Percy's Hidden Truth
Love and War
The Attack of the Sky people
Protecting her friends
Return of the Demigods
Together as One
More pictures
Vote
The battle (2)
The battle (3)
New family and true love
Author note
NEW STORY CROSSOVER
Winner

The battle (1)

2.9K 116 13
By fantasydreamreader

Don't be a silent reader

"Sully's inbound, I want eyes up!" Quaritch said as he and his team took flight to attack them from the air.

Percy then sees a  plane coming to shoot the villagers underwater. "SUPERMAN! THUNDER STIKE NOW!"

"NOT A POKEMON AQUA GIRL!" Jason yells as he takes flight behind Neytiri who shoots down the plane's co-pilot and uses his thunder powers to explode the plane in the air. Neytiri cheers her war cry with Tuk behind her and Jason cheers too.

Tonowari leaps out of the water on his task and hits an enemy with a spear. Ronal does the same as every villager attacks the boat. She jumps out of the water again and strikes down another man with her spear before pulling it out. Unaware another boat aims his Gun at her but then their boat gets destroyed by a powerful fire surprising her. She turns and saw Leo smirking with his hand on fire. He nods as he, Hazel, Frank, and Will got onto another speedboat and started attacking the other boats.

Neytiri strikes down another plane's wings as it was about to take off causing it to crash. Suddenly she gets chased by Quaritch who shoots bullets at an insane speed as his eyes glow more golden than ever.

 Jason immediate zoom fast to Netyiri and Tuk's side as he used the wind to make them fly faster. " TAKE TUK FROM ME NOW!" Netyiri toss Tuk into the air as Jason caught her and flies her away from the battle her parents have against Quaritch.

Meanwhile, Anoung, Kiri, and Rotxo were swimming away from a sub after them till Kiri used her bond to attack the sub with a plant stopping them at once. This shocked the boys, Anoung looked up above the water in worry seeing several bright explosions. Then she saw Tyson swimming to him with another ilu. He quickly got on Tyson as rotxo and Kiri got on the other ilu and they swim toward the battle.

Spider was in the control room seeing the damage and decided to help, he attack one of the pilots of the ship and made the ship move forward nonstop after destroying the lever to stop it. People try to subdue him but suddenly they were pushed back by a fast shadow and a spider fell through landing on nico who caught him mid-air before landing hard on the ground on his butt.

"Nice work kid but...ow...I might lose my motion sickness but Hades that is painful on my butt"  Nico said

"Sorry" 

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Scorsby aims a harpoon at payakan who doges it but grabs the cable and drags the boat onto the rock when they were trying to find him when he vanished underwater then he jumps out of the water with the cable and pulls it across the boat cutting it in half with also scorsby and his arm into the water.

Percy watched from the main ship looking ahead as she whistled. " Nice one brother," She said as a person tried to attack her from behind so she was about to back punched him but someone jumps out of the water and stab the person with a harpoon and percy accidentally punched his face instead. 

"OW THAT HURTS SEA FLOWER," Anoung said rubbing his cheek, and quickly percy turned to him panicked. "Skxwang, I was aiming at the other person about to attack me, not you Anoung" 

"Kiss it to make it better?"  Anoung said but then they both ducked as someone shoots bullets at them then suddenly the shooter was hit by an arrow and both o them turn to see neteyam running to them 

"Neteyam!" Percy said as she got enveloped in his hug along with Anoung. She breathes a sigh of relief.

"You two alright?" He said breaking the hug. 

"I was about to be a kiss for luck from our sea flower," Anoung said 

"Surivie the battle then we will see seaweed head," She said running ahead yelling a war cry, and attacking two more soldiers. 

"Save your romance for after the fight, " Jason said glaring at them both as he lands between them and held Tuk in his arms "Also here is your sister. Take her to safety as I attack from the sky," he said passing tuk to neteyam before taking off into the sky.

"Tuk quickly follows Tsrieya...Take her" He said as tsreiya takes Tuk and they dive into the water " Come on Anoung," He said as he and Anoung yells as they rush into battle. They all then follow Lo'ak to shoot down the soldiers and rescue Spider.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Rotxo and Kiri both came out of the water when suddenly an ikran grab Kiri and flies off with her "Let go of me!" She yelled. Jason heard and went to save her but got attacked by another ikran and crashed into the water.

"SHIT SUPERMAN!" Leo yelled as he quickly dived into the water and pulled Jason out and into the speedboat. Will quickly went to his side and started healing him quickly with his powers as Frank steer the boat with Hazel using the mist to hide them for a while

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Nico leads Spider quickly dodging other people as they try to evacuate. Meanwhile, Tuk and Trseriya snuck on board again and found Kiri before trying to cut her ropes. Nico saw Quaricth or 'Kronos' walking to the girls dangerously.  He made Spider follow,  Reyna and Piper who signals to them to follow, as she yelled an attack 'Kronos summoned his scythe out of thin air and fought him.

"I am not letting you destroy another planet for your greed Kronos!" Nico yelled as they fought before 'Kronos' hit him hard with the scythe and he crashed into the wall groaning.

"You have gotten weak ghost king," He said darling as he grab Tuk and toss Tseirya into the water. He grabs Nico by his collar and  one of the dream walkers cuffs him next to Tuk

"Now I'm tied up again" Tuk pouts as nico grazed waking up.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Piper and Reyna quickly lead Spider to safety when suddenly they got surrounded by soldiers but before they react,  a water wave hits a few of the soldiers and two na'vi boys attack the other soldier causing the three to join them. Piper punched a soldier who stumbles back and as he turns around she gets stabbed by a sword and falls into the water.

"Nice punch beauty queen," Percy said flicking the blood off riptide.

"Learned from the best, Jackson," She said 

"Nice to see you again ra-ra!"

" would not miss seeing you again for the world, water girl," Reyna said stabbing another soldier with a spear and doges another soldier who gets stabbed by Anoung. 

 Soon they were shot at by two dream walkers and they all took cover behind some tanks. Neteyam takes the gun from Lo'ak and shoots them. 

"INTO THE WATER NOW!" Percy yells pointing into the sub drop hole.

"GO!GO!GO!" Neteyam yelled as he keep shooting and anoung leads the two girls into the water, followed by Lo'ak, Spider, and Percy before Neteyam dives as he got shot several times in his chest.

Percy swims under the boat and turns to see if neteyam is following them but her eyes widen seeing blood coming out of his chest. She swam to him and used her powers to quickly get him onto the surface of the other side.

"TYSON!!!" She yelled holding neteyam above water trying to stop the bleeding with her power but since she used a lot in battle her healing power is slowly working. Anoung helped her lift neteyam onto Tyson and lean on her chest as he sat on the front connecting the queue.

"BROTHER!" Lo'ak said worried as they head to the rocks. He follows on his ilu with the spider while Reyna and Piper got on Tsriyea's ilu and followed them.

"They have Tuk and Kiri," Tsriyea said "Even nico!" Spider said  but they still followed Tyson to the rocks

They got to the rock where they met Jake who help put neteyam on the rock and lie down as percy tries to use her healing power again on his wounds 

"Come on come on!" She said pushing herself to try and heal him but it working slowly and she starts to cough blood 

"Percy please," Jake said worried for his son but also worried for her seeing her cough blood as her expression darkened in fear as she tried to put pressure on all his wounds

"Please, please...I can't lose you too...please...no, please" She said in her panicked tone terrified as her eyes filled with tears.  Jack said turning to neteyam to see some of the bullets pass through his body.' shit' he thought"Lo'ak put pressure, Percy move please you're exhausted" his son gasped for breath slowly, Loak put pressure on the wounds as Anoung pulls percy away from neteyam as she cries out loud for neteyam as Netyiri lands next to them crying seeing the first born dying in front of her.

"No no no no," She said crying 

Reyna stands on a rock and pops a Greek fire flare signaling someone as Piper stands with Percy who screams out loud crying into anoung arms' as he too sadly looks away as he silently cries as he praying to eywa to let their beloved Neteyam live.

Percy cries her heart out before slowly becoming deadly silent. Anoung looks at her and flicks when he saw her face. her eyes were the darkest shade of green devoid of life, they become icy and cold till percy looked at the crashed ship. 

Her expression when from cold to deadly anger as she slowly got out of his hug. "Percy?" Anoung said confused as she grabs Neteyam's bow and arrows and dives into the water at humane speed as she heads back to the boat before anoung could stop her.

" Dad," Neteyam said " I'm here. I'm with you, my boy." Jake said 

"I want to go home." He said 

"I know. I know. It's ok we are going home."

"Home with percy....anoung...I want to go home to them" He said between gasps. 

"Yeah, you will you will son..." Jake said

" Dad... I..." Before he could say anything a boat appeared in front of them out of nowhere. " Will your medicals now!" Piper yelled calling for Will who rushed to neteyam side and opens his medical stuff.

"What are you doing?" Netyiri hissed at them angrily. " Get away from him !" she was about to grab Will and pull him away from her son but Jason grabs her hand.

" Stop! if you want your son to live let us help" Jason said to Netyiri as he let go of her hand. "Hazel your powers...get the bullets in him out of his body" Will said "JKeep holding pressure 

Hazel concentrator as her hand hover over his body and soon in her hands were the remaining bullets. Will takes out a bottle of golden liquid and opens it.

"Make him sit up," He said as Jake and Anoung both help to make Neteyam sit up Will poured the liquid into Neteyam's mouth gently as his other hand glowed touching his chest. Neteyam coughed and gasped after drinking it, his wounds all closed up completely and he breathes again.

"I..I am healed?" Neteyam said amazing feeling no pain. Anoung sighed in relief and hugs him close before Jake grabs neteyam and hugged him "BROTHER!" Lo'ak too hugs him with Netyiri who cries in joy and relief.

"Thank you," Jake said to Will

"Don't thank me...thank eywa...she made this nectar safe for na'vi and demigods " He said "Oh thank the great mother" Netyiri said 

"wait where is percy?" Leo said realizing she is not there. 

"She...she went back to the ship...." Anoung said " The sully girls....kiri and Tuk. He has them"

"And nico...nico too is tied up...at the moon pool where the midships are," Spider said 

"Shit...shit...what was her eyes like....tell me what was her eyes like!" Will said 

"Green...the darkest shade of green with no life or love...just...." Anoung said but will cut him off "Pure anger"

"Ω σκατά... παντελόνι του Δία" Leo said "We have to stop her"

"What why?" Jake said

"All demigods have fatal flaws. For percy....It's loyalty" Jason said "It means if anyone..anyone harms the people she loves.....she turns ruthless onto them "

"Percy doesn't know Neteyam is alive," Piper said

"She going to kill everyone there even more ruthlessly when she sees nico and the girls," Hazel said as they all looked at the crashed ship.

"We have to stop Persephone before it is too late!" Jason said as he took off into the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.3K 23
My name is Perseus Jackson. I am a demigod son of Poseidon. I woke up in the middle of a forest covered in snow. I have no idea where I am. All I kno...
34.2K 634 32
🏁HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY🏁 🚩TW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, slight...
176K 2.6K 71
Being one of the few survivors of the Second Giant War, twenty-two-year-old Percy Jackson is crushed. Nobody seems to be an ally anymore. Everyone ap...
142K 4K 13
Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, has looked death straight in the eyes with complete confidence, not wavering a bit. But when it comes to a certain son...