❀Thìs ís Hèll❀ Fizzarolli x R...

By jessicaDragonic

If y'all read the first boom. You know what this story and Y/n is all about :) Enjoy my readers! Because I am... More

Before i begin
Im Fizzarolli (past)
You... Remembered...? (Past)
Happy birthday dear Brother!
No one. And i mean NO ONE messes with MY brother...
It's nice to see you again... pt1 AU (past)
My tiktok accounts!!!
It's nice to see you again... pt2 AU (past)
It's nice to see you again... pt3 AU (past)
Your POV: (past)
My days in Ozzies (past)
Flowers in my bag?(past)
I know i could count on you.. AU (Past)
Western Energy/Another ending
OBJECTION!!! (Trend)
News!!!
A new story will be made soon!!!
Q&A
Q&A pt1
Oops...
Q&A pt2
Q&A pt3
Q&A pt4
MAMMON'S MAGNIFICENT MUSICAL MID SEASON SPECIAL Part 1 (Past)

Awkward Moment for Fizz (Past) (4th wall pt1)

456 12 0
By jessicaDragonic

FIZZ POV:

I don't really know how to express my feelings and emotions to fellow demons... Especially to a certain Goetia. Sometimes I wonder if she really is a Goetia. She is so precious! And beautiful. I've talked about her for how many times, so, awkward moments happen often to me and her, now don't get me wrong. I love being around her! But sometimes- Well- most of the times. I get nervous and run away. And it's unlikely for me to do those things, considering that I performed on stage many times!

Flashbacks~~~

Fizz POV::

Me and Blitz were talking and then I spotted Y/n and Barb. She also saw me and we locked eyes. "Oh, hey Fizz!" She smiled cutely and sweetly at me while waving. I felt myself heat up and I didn't know what to do, do I wave? Do I say hi? Do I come up to her? So, my stupid brain told me to. Run... I was stuttering with words and I just left out of embarrassment. I even heard
Y/n say. "Cute yet strange~" that turned me in a blushing mess and I ran back home.

End of flashback~~~

So, yeah that's how it happe- Y/n?! What are you doing here?!

// Video Paused //

"I came here to tell my part of the story, ya ain't the only one with a tragic yet interesting backstory, you know?" Y/n crossed her arms and stared at Fizz with a sly smirk. "And, since our episode is coming next in Helluva Boss, I figured the readers/viewers would love a little drama in the next episode" Fizz sighed and smiled. "Looks like (Ship name) Has an encore performace" Y/b raised her eyebrow at Fizz who again either and smirked. "Fine, fine, go ahead..." Before he left he said. "Ms, Storyteller~" "Bye, bye, Mr. Flirt"
Fizz left and Y/n went to the coach and unpaused the video. "Lights, Camera, Action, Bitches..."

// Video Unpaused //

Alright, readers/viewers. Here's my part of the story for y'all since there is only 355 words here right now. Let's do this bitches!

To be continued~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
144K 11.1K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
1M 53.8K 34
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...