𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳 / ᵗᵃᵉᵏᵒᵒᵏ

By vkookLOML9597

(ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each ot... More

𝚄𝙽𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙳
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ {1}
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ {2}
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ {3}
ɴᴇᴡ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ {4}
ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇɴ {5}
ᴍᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ {6}
ɪ'ᴅ ᴅɪᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ {7}
ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {8}
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ? {9}
ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ {10}
ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ {11}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ {12}
ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ {13}
ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ {14}
ᴍɪꜱᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ {15}
ʜɪꜱ ʀᴀɢᴇ {16}
ʜᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ {17}
ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ {18}
ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱʜʏ ᴍʀ.ᴋɪᴍ? {19}
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ {20}
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (not an update)
ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛꜱ {21}
ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ {22}
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ {23}
ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ {24}
ᴀ ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ {25}
ᴜɴᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ {27}
ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ? {28}
ꜰɄᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ {29}
ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ʜᴏᴜʀ {30}
ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ {31}
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ {32}
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴘᴇᴛᴀʟꜱ {33}
ʙʀᴜɪꜱᴇᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ {34}
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱ {35}
ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ {36}
ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏꜱ {37}
ʀᴇᴄᴏɴᴄɪʟᴇ {38}
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍɪɴɢ {39}
ꜱʜᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ {40}
ɢᴏᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {41}
ᴜɴᴄʟᴇᴀʀ {42}
ᴘʟᴀʏꜰᴜʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ {43}
ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ {44}
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏ {45}
ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {46}
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ {47}
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ {48}
ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴜꜱ {49}
ᴍʏ ᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜꜱ {50}
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ {51}
ʙʟɪꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜱɪɢʜᴛꜱ {52}
ᴀ ꜰʀᴇꜱʜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ {53}
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ {54}
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ {55}
ᴜɴᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ {ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ}
ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴛᴇ (ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ)

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ {26}

250 15 33
By vkookLOML9597

(this chapter is about yoongi's past, because I don't want anybody to hate that man🥺)

Yoongi has always been a quiet and mysterious boy. Back then when he was in high school he would only talk to his sister who also had other friends. Especially Hoseok who was a transfer student. She met him the last year of their school.

Yoongi knew about him but seeing his sister's happiness with the male he always supported her.

His face always had a mask on. People would hardly see his face. Even at lunch time he would complete his food and would put the mask on again. At first when his family saw his weird habit, they were confused but as Yoongi opened up they never raised a question on it. He just never liked to show his face.

His introvert nature was the cause. But as Yoongi grew up, the mask on his face was long gone. He got to understand that hiding his face from the whole World had nothing to do.

Before becoming a black soul's member he used to work in a cafe far from the school. From the time he started to enter their school's computer room, his mind caught interest in hacking and he began to study and do research about it.

When it was his time to choose whatever subject he wanted to choose he obviously chose computer science which included hacking.

But after he started to study their financial situations started to fall down. His father worked for Mr. Jeon who was Jungkook's father. As he was just a driver, his income was not really that high to take care of two children who were pursuing their higher studies, and a wife who was apparently diagnosed with blood cancer. He was trying his best to do everything without letting his family know his struggles.

Yoongi was already seventeen at that time or should I say very close to turning eighteen. That was the time he saw his father crying in the middle of the night in the living room.

Yoongi was mature enough to understand why his father was crying. That night he decided to support his family by spending his time in a part time job. The salary was avarage for him but he was working well with that.

One day while working there he saw two boys entering the cafe. They were beautiful but one of them caught his eyes.

An angelic face, plump lips which were curved up in a beautiful smile, his eyes were smiling as well. His height was not too much but maybe same height as him. His cheeks were fluffy and round with a pinch of pink hue on them.

The fingers seemed so tiny when he covered his mouth to laugh about something his friend told him. He was looking like a angel in humans body.

Yoongi was lost, his eyes were following the male's every move. He did hear someone was calling his name from the kitchen behind him but he just stared at the male. His heart thumped against his chest.

But suddenly someone pushed him lightly he looked at the person with a gulp. It was his co-worker who said "let's go we've got coffees to make."

Nodding he left the place but not before glancing back seeing the boy who was sitting on a seat placed near the window. He let out a small smile and left the place.

After that day things started to change. The boy would come to his friend in the cafe often and he would choose a seat beside the windows always. He guessed the boy loved to sit beside windows.

Yoongi would always watch him from afar. Whenever he would be done making a order his eyes would stare at the male from the gap of the curtain that was stopping people to see inside the kitchen.

Yoongi never thought his heart can thump so hard against his chest. Whenever the boy would smile his lips curved up in a smile unconsciously, seeing the male sipping the cupacchino he made.

No he didn't know who was going to drink that when he made it but today when he saw it was Jimin who ordered the drink, the next day when the boys came, he asked the server who asked for the coffee and hearing the table number he began to make different arts on the coffee.

Most of the day he would draw different kind of hearts with a content smile on his face.

On the other side Jimin loved the arts on his coffee. Eventhough he did not who made them he would feel good seeing it. Few days ago the different arts changed into hearts and he loved it without any hesitation. Honestly he wanted to meet the person who made them but never got a chance to do so.

Before they thought it was the server but the boy always stood on his place except the times he had to move to serve orders, so that was clear that it was not him.

This continued for few days before Yoongi got to know his name. Jimin.. the name was cute. He saw the name on the bill. Eventhough things did not change much but yoongi's feelings began to develop.

And finally after few months of staring at the boy without any approaches he decided to go and talk to him or maybe tell his feelings. So yes he decided to confess and leave the thinking part to Jimin.

He definitely did not want to face rejection but you will never find any path if you do not start walking.

The night he thought about it he was so happy and was really ready to face the beautiful person he kept thinking for all these days, but things were about to change...

The next morning he woke up his face had the biggest smile. He took the small piece of paper where he wrote his feelings and left the room but not after making him look more presentable.

Leaving his room he saw his father holding his head between his palm, feet tapping on the floor. He was about to go and ask about what happened but his mother came out of the kitchen with a glass of water.

He decided not to go and listen to their conversation whole hiding behind the wall. His eyes parked up when his mother asked his father to say what happened and hearing his answer he felt the floor underneath him, sinking.

"Mr Jeon died this morning." That's what his father said.

Yoongi stared at the blank wall before him. If Mr. Jeon dies that maans his father will lose his job? Maybe who knows? But then again his father earns the most to provide them a life but now he can not take care of everything with only a job in cafe.

He could feel his eyes getting glossy, vision was getting blurry. He heard his mother comforting his father but his eyes went to his hand which was hanging with a latter in the palm.

Tightening his jaw he clenched his fist, resulting the letter to crumble into a lump of paper. A drop of tear already slipped out his eyes, falling on the floor.

His decision of being a hacker of the group formed that day. The letter, his feelings everything got buried deep inside his chest. He definitely could propose Jimin after that and could have said everything but he did not. He could not risk Jimin's life because of the mess he was into. He just could not.

Eventhough he thought about talking to Jimin after being a full-time hacker in the group, he got to know Jimin became a police officer. There was not way he could tell Jimin about him or come infront of him like a normal citizen without having a bad feeling inside of him.

Sacrifice.. is what he thought love is. There was no lie though. We do sacrifice some things when we fall in love, but sacrificing his family for a boy he feels something, is really a huge risk. His family, his mother, is sister every is more important than he himself.

He never gave his wishes more priority. He thought about his family before anything and now forgetting Jimin for them was the only way to live for.

He shadowed his feelings... for good...

After few years of working under Jungkook, he never got mad at any member. He just did his work properly and lived on his own way. Not talking too much, not sharing things was normal for him. He once thought about telling Yoonji about Jimin and making his heart light but guess he was stubborn enough to not say anything.

But one day when they got to know about a cop named Taehyung was going to detect their gang, and Jungkook made the plan of playing with jimin blew his mind negatively. He saw the photo of Jimin in Namjoon's phone when they were discussing about it and got curious. Was it the same boy?

He searched everything about the person and it was indeed park Jimin, the Jimin he was growing feelings for. That was the time Yoongi started to despise Jungkook in some ways.

Yoongi could not say anything to Jungkook because then they would raise the question of why he was trying to protect the male. Yoongi was eventually forgetting about Jimin or should I say he was trying but unfortunately hearing their plan, his mind turned to the same topic again.

Even after realising his tries of forgetting Jimin completely did not work, he decided not to interfere and do as he was told to, and he was doing it. But everything has a limit.

Min Yoongi was never a heartless man. What can you expect from a person who prioritise his family more than himself. He did wanted tell Jimin about himself but Namjoon was already doing his work of faking his feelings.

He was mad at himself, at Jungkook and Namjoon but he had no rights to. When he got to know Jimin was actually having effects of Namjoon, he could feel his heart squeezing but he decided to shrug off everything.

But after few months of the torture on himself, he reached his limits. He began to argue with his group members, mostly Namjoon. He knew he was doing wrong but maybe that was the only way to calm his troubled mind.

After thinking for some days he started to think about a plan where he could get close to Jimin. But before he could process anything Namjoon called him to hack Jimin's computer.

Playing was all an act. It was an act to mask his feelings from everyone. Whenever he would listen to Namjoon and Jungkook's conversation regarding Jimin. He controlled himself too much but in the end he would snap at Namjoon.

Yoongi was really good at acting as well. Hiding his feelings, giving evil excuses to see Jimin, everything was an act...

A drop of salty tear travelled down to yoongi's cheek. He was sitting in his room, taking deep breaths to calm himself. How can he be such an idiot. Why did he argue with them, why did he let Namjoon play with Jimin, why did not he just forget Jimin?

He still remembered the strange feeling he felt seeing Jimin few days ago in the police station. Eventhough he wanted to talk to Jimin he could not. He had to control himself. Seeing Jimin after years felt so unreal.

According to him, Jimin changed a lot. His face was nor as chubby as before, his fingers are not so tiny, he has sharp jaw, and he was looking stunning in the uniform. His hair is blonde making him look godly but he knew he had no chance but he still wanted to try to win his heart. Was it too much to ask.

He did not like the fact that Jimin was having feelings for Namjoon. No, he would not have minded if Namjoon was doing everything genuinely but he was faking it all. It was him who was playing with Jimin.

Yoongi is not someone who will come to destroy someone's love life. He would never come in between Jimin and the person he will like or love, but right now the person is Namjoon.

Wiping the single tear that left his eye he sighed. His mind strated to wonder how he can meet Jimin again but suddenly someone knocked on the door.

With a frown on his face, he looked at himself in the mirror for once before he opened the door. And there stood yoonji.

"Whar are you doing here?" He asked, not leaving the door's handle.

She shrugged before entering the room with the space was left beside yoongi. "What happened to you oppa?"

Yoongi closed the door and let out a deep breath silently. "Nothing happened. Now tell me what are you doing here? You need something?"

"Yes, I need answers. I want to know what happened to you all of a sudden. You were not someone who would argue with members here and there." Yoonji asked softly not wanting to upset her brother more.

"Nothing is wrong Yoon, leave the matter." He was about to leave but Yoonji held his hand and hugged him.

"You were crying oppa." She whispered, patting yoongi's back who fisted his hands.

"I was not yoon." He replied, holding her shoulder. This felt so good. The hug was comforting that he wished to say everything to Yoonji but he controlled the urge.

"It is obvious. Your eyes were red." She said before pulling away. "Stop hiding things from me atleast. You know I'll never judge you."

Yoongi looked away and said "I'm not hidi-."

"Oppa I know you. There's something troubling you. Share it with me. I don't feel good seeing you like this please. Will you?" She spoke, holding yoongi's hand who looked down at their hand.

If now he says everything to Yoonji, what more could happen? He would feel less burdened. He would atleast be clear to his sister who really never judged him, who was always beside him no matter how hard time was.

When Yoongi opened his mouth a light gasp lets Yoonji's lips.

"It's about Jimin"......

LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!!

So what do you think about this? Do you think Yoongi is a bad guy here????👀 honestly this whole chapter was so sudden I didn't even plan to write anything like this, mostly Yoongi knowing Jimin before!! But yeah I actually liked it 💀
Hope you liked it❤️
Sorry for the mistakes ✨

I DECIDED TO UPDATE A CHAPTER EVERY WEEK BECAUSE MY COLLEGE ALREADY STARTED AND MY TUITION AS WELL SO WILL BE BUSY.

I THINK THE STORY WILL COME TO AN END BY THE END OF THIS YEAR🤔

^^THIS MAN HERE IS A SIN!

^^fuck.....🦋

^^ I JUST CAN'T EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS RN!!!!!!!!🥹 WE'LL BE TOGETHER AGAIN!!🥺

^^ brother's supporting their younger brother 🥹♥️

^^September Jin 🥹♥️

^^what am I seeing 👀

^^🥺🫶🏼

^^ gonna Miss this man... see you soon love! ♥️

^^8th member of BTS debuted! 🐶

^^ :) I can never imagine my puppy to go through this 🫠 Tan is such a strong and beautiful soul 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 3.5K 32
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
532K 21K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
297K 11.6K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
118K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...